RJ oneshots

Por Elazul-Jumi

random oneshot ideas that come randomly to my mind (I can't promise I'll update this regularly, it would be m... Más

Before you read this
Rewrite The Stars
You can't stop the beat
RJ Omegaverse
RJ Omegaverse (part 2)
RJ Omegaverse (part 3)
RJ babysitting
RJ Omegaverse (Final part)
RJ Wedding
Perfect Harmony
RJ comes out
One last sunset
What if we...?
What if I...? (What if We...? Part 2)
Top of the Ferris Wheel
Unsaid Family
The Perfect Gift
The Proposal
Day of the Wedding...s!
Without Him
Be With You (Without him Part 2)
RJ's "Graduation" and First Kiss
Dance lesson
"Last Waltz" (Dance lesson part 2)
Unexpected declaration
Small update!
Snow day!
Taking care of an "army" (RJ Babysitting Part 2)
That's how you make me feel...
I've made my choice...
The Nerd and the Bad Boy
His First Date (The Nerd and the Bad Boy Part 2)
I love you... but you're not mine...
Welcome Back...
Midnight Kiss
Amazing Parents
His First (Unofficial) Day at School

Song dedicated to...

239 11 71
Por Elazul-Jumi

(This won't take into consideration how anyone met in the show... or most of them at least)

The main group of friends were just talking in a table in the cafeteria, different conversations happening at the same time, until someone brought up something that somehow no one noticed.

Seb: Big Red, where's Ash? I thought she was gonna come here with you

Big Red: she was, but she told me yesterday that her cousin is moving into town and he apparently already got transferred here, so she was gonna give him a small tour of the school *keeps eating his lunch*

Ricky: so, at least for today, she won't hang out with us here? *a bit confused*

Big Red: *mouth full* mm... *gulps* she told me that if she had some time left, she was gonna come here and introduce us to him *keeps eating*

Kourtney: *looking at something else* well it looks like she does have time left, cause she's coming towards us with a tall guy next to her *points at them*

Everyone looked at them and saw Ashlyn's cousin, mostly nodding since they thought he looked like a good guy, while Ricky... let's just say that the water he had in his mouth after drinking from his bottle ended up escaping and landing into his tray...

Gina: Dude, at least don't be too obvious *whispering*

Ricky quickly reacted and wiped off any trace from his mouth and chin, and started blushing due to embarrassment.

Ricky: s-sorry... *looks at Ashlyn and his cousin* *gets more nervous*

Ashlyn: *stops in front of everyone* Hi everyone, this is my cousin EJ, EJ *looks at him* these are my friends *looks back at them* Gina, Seb, Kourtney, Carlos, Nini, my boyfriend Big Red aaaand... *looks around* wait, where's Ricky?

Everyone looked towards Ricky's seat, only to find it empty, and then started to look around while on the table, and realized that Ashlyn had made the right question, where is Ricky?

EJ: was Ricky the cute guy with curly hair that had a denim jacket on?

Everyone noticed what EJ said about Ricky but decided to let it pass by, since it was gonna be the next topic in a groupchat they have, without Ricky in it, to discuss about something "Ricky related", so they just nodded.

Nini Um, yeah, but I don't think anyone saw where he went *still looking for him*

EJ: I actually saw him running towards that direction *points to where Ricky left* I can go look for him if you want

Big Red: you don't mind? I mean, I could go while Ash introduces you to the rest of us.

EJ: no it's ok, I promise I'll be quick, see you in a bit! *runs after Ricky*

*MEANWHILE*

Ricky: ok Ricky, no need to worry, I'm sure he didn't notice you, so you still got a chance at a good start with him, just don't get your hopes up, and you'll be fine... *says looking at his reflection in the bathroom*

EJ: Ricky? *says as he enters*

Ricky froze in place and his face went completely red, he slowly turned his head towards the direction of EJ's voice and saw him standing near the entrance.

Ricky: U-um... *speechless*

EJ: your friends and I got worried after you sprinted off, are you okay? *walks closer*

Ricky: y-yeah, I-I'm f-fine *face is even redder*

EJ: you sure? because your face is entirely red *genuinely worried*

Ricky: y-yeah i-it's just something t-that h-happens s-sometimes.

Ricky mentally hit himself for saying that knowing that his red face is because of EJ.

EJ: well, in that case, let's go back to everyone, I'm dying to get to know all of you *smiles*

Ricky: y-yeah b-but... h-how d-did- how d-did y-you... h-h-how d-d-did y-y-y-you k-know-

EJ: how do I know your name? *smiles* *Ricky slowly nods* Ash was telling who each of you guys were and after she noticed you were gone, she asked "Where's Ricky?" and after I asked if you were the guy with curly hair, everyone nodded and I quickly learned it *smiles again*

Ricky got lost in EJ's smile that he didn't notice him grabbing his hand and dragging him back to the cafeteria with everyone else.

Ricky's mind: oh god...

The weeks went by, and everyone got along very easily with EJ... except for Ricky who had more trouble with that because of him realizing he had a crush on EJ, and after a while, he ended up writing a song to him, and he had to talk with someone about it.

At first he thought of Big Red, but soon realized he might be with Ashlyn and therefore, EJ. So he went with the second person who he trusts the most with secrets.

Gina: AN ENTIRE SONG DEDICATED TO HIM?! *sitting on Ricky's bed*

Ricky: I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED! *laying on his bed with a pillow over his face causing his voice to be a bit muffled*

Gina: Ricky, you have to sing it to him!

Ricky: *throws pillow away* I can't, I don't want the entire school to find out about it, besides, it would be too obvious!

Gina: how can you be so sure about that? *crosses her arms*

Ricky: because his name is part of the lyrics! *changes position to sitting on his bed*

Gina: ...show me the song

Ricky looked at her for a moment and then got off his bed to search for the notebook where he wrote the song, and after he found it, he looked for the page and then handed it to Gina, as he layed down on his bed again.

Gina: *reading the lyrics* ...first of all, this song looks amazing, second of all, you could easily change the lyrics to have it say something in a general way.

Ricky: like what? *looking at the roof*

Gina: the word "baby"? and maybe cut off the "boy" you wrote in this part right here and make it say "I cannot" instead of "I can't" so, if I'm not wrong, still fits with the melody.

Ricky: ...*changes position again* *looks at the notebook* wait... you're actually right!

Gina: should I be offended by that last part or...?

Ricky: *didn't pay attention to what Gina said* so just changing these *rewrites the lyrics* and it should work! *smiles proudly* ...the only problem is that I don't think I'll be able to sing it alone.

Gina: then I'll sing the song with you *Ricky looks at her* that way you have back-up, someone to keep you emotionally stable, to keep you from messing up and dedicating the song to EJ, and I can take advantage of it to ask Nini to be my girlfriend.

Ricky: oh hey, you're finally doing that! *Gina glares at him* I'm joking, I'm joking. But in all seriousness, I like your plan, but there's one small problem...

Gina: and that is...?

Ricky: when and where could I sing this song to him?

Gina: this saturday, at the school *Ricky looks confused* did you forget that there's an outdoors event happening that day where any student can participate?

Ricky: *processing* ...OH, THAT'S RIGHT!

Gina: we sign up for it, rehearse the song this week, show up on saturday, sing the song, and then you confess your feelings towards EJ!

Ricky: but how do we get EJ to go? I'm not sure if he'd be willing to go the event.

Gina: we ask Ashlyn, we don't have to give her all the details, just that we think it's a good opportunity to know more about EJ, like his favorite food or what kind of music he likes.

Ricky: and maybe have him sit somewhere where he can clearly see us... and have Nini accompany him when we're about to sing, so that she also sees you  singing!

Gina: Richard Bowen, we have a plan for this saturday *smiles*

Ricky: we definitely do... thanks Gi *smiles*

Gina: no problem Ricky *smiles back*

After that, they contacted Ashlyn and did exactly what they planned. However Gina knew Ashlyn was gonna know what it was actually about without even telling her, since everyone in the group, even Big Red, easily noticed that Ricky had a crush on EJ, so she just pretended like she was the only one to know, despite knowing it was gonna be the new topic on their groupchat.

*SKIP TO SATURDAY*

The days went by and it was time for Ricky and Gina to sing the song, Nini was sitting with EJ on a truck, Redlyn was sitting together while Carlos and Kourtney were right next to each other, next to EJ and Nini.

EJ: hey, aren't Gina and Ricky supposed to be here as well? *asks a bit loud due to someone playing at that moment, while he looks around*¨

Nini: don't worry, they'll be here sooner than you expect *replies back, equally loud*

Soon enough, the students who were playing something finished and everyone clapped, Ricky and Gina were next and were ready to sing... at least Gina was since Ricky was clearly nervous.

Gina: don't worry about it, you'll do fine!

Ricky: I hope so...

They then heard their names being announced and knew it was time for them, so they got on stage, Gina holding a mic and Ricky holding an electric guitar, everyone clapped as they walked closer to the mic that Ricky had to use, while their friends were being the loudest in their cheers.

Ricky: *standing in front of the mic* Uh, this is a song I wrote for uh-

Gina: *quickly grabs the mic stand* for his dog! *smiles*

Most of their friends chuckled a bit, knowing that Ricky was about to mess up his plan, while two people were confused to what Gina said, EJ and...

Big Red: wait, Ricky has a dog? how come I didn't know?

Ashlyn: oh biggie *whispers in his ear to remind him*

Big Red: ohhhhh

Ricky gave EJ a quick look, who was looking at him and smiled, earning a slight blush to appear on Ricky's face.

Gina: you ready? *looks at him*

Ricky: nope... but we're already here soooo... Kaden, Rico, Seb, you ready? *says looking back at his friends*

Kaden, Rico and Seb: Ready!

Ricky snapped his fingers to indicate the countdown, and took a deep breath, before Kaden started playing the drums.

(This song. This was the song that made me plan this oneshot)

(Start playing it on 0:10)

Ricky: Monday, well baby I fell for you
Tuesday, I wrote you this song
Rina: Wednesday, I wait outside your door
Ricky: Even though I know it's wrong

Gina: Seven days a week
Every hour of the month
Gotta let you know
Where my heart is coming from

Rina: Shouldn't feel this way but I gotta say
Ricky: Baby gotta let you know

Rina: I will try everything
To make you come closer to me
Baby 'til you believe
It's not just a phase

Rina: How can I get it through
You're the one I can't lose
I'll try 365 days
365 ways t
o get to you

Rina: To get to you, you, you, you, baby

Rina: Every second 
Ricky: Every tick tick of the clock (Gina: Every second)
I want you all to myself (Gina: All to myself)

Rina: Every second
Every tick tick of the clock
I just can't help myself

Rina: Feeling kind of guilty
But I cannot stop
Ricky: I don't want nobody else
Rina: No one else

Rina: No one e-e-e-else

Rina: I will try everything
To make you come closer to me
I'll try 365 days
365 ways

Rina: To get to you

Throughout the song, Ricky and Gina kept stealing some glances towards Nini and EJ, who looked at each of them respectively with a smile, since they understood the message.

After the song was over, everyone started cheering and clapping as Ricky, Gina, Rico, Kaden and Seb thanked all of them and quickly got off stage. All of their friends quickly arrived and started hugging them and congratulating them due to the song, with Ricky hugging EJ last, not even realizing it was him.

They stood like that for a bit, and everyone else, walked away, with Gina and Nini going in a different way to talk more privately.

By the time Ricky realized, his face was already blushing a little bit, which cause EJ to smile since he couldn't believe how cute Ricky was.

Ricky: Um... EJ *tries to look at him* t-there's something I want to tell you...

EJ: what is it? *smiles*

Ricky: I... I li-.... Ilikeyou! *looks at the ground as he says it*

Ricky's face was a tomato by this point, while EJ just stood there. This caused Ricky to think that he was wrong and that EJ is straight and only sees Ricky as a friend, which made him think of saying something quickly... until...

EJ: I like you too Ricky

Ricky quickly looks up and looks into EJ's eyes, and before he knew it, they both started to lean in, their noses and foreheads connected, and just after looking at each other's eyes one last time... EJ kissed Ricky.

For both of them, it felt like fireworks were going off, sparks flying, whatever you want to call it. But the point was, that they liked each other, and finally confessed their feelings. The kiss went on for 2 minutes at least, which caused them to break it after they started running out of air.

They remained close enough to have their foreheads connected, soon looking at each other's eyes again.

EJ: I take it that you wrote the song thinking about me?

Ricky: y-yeah, it originally had your name as part of the lyrics, but Gina told me to not be too obvious so she helped me change those little bits *light blush on his face*

EJ chuckled at that comment and then the two of them remained silent.

EJ: Ricky... do you want to be my boyfriend? *smiles*

Ricky: ...I'd love to EJ... I'd love to be your boyfriend *smiles*

They then went for another kiss, this time as boyfriends, with Ricky putting his arms around EJ's neck, and EJ placing his hands on Ricky's waist. They soon heard their friends clapping and cheering, and noticed that they were looking at the two of them. EJ laughed about it, while Ricky once again blushed.

EJ: *whispering* don't worry about it, we can do the same towards Gina and Nini *Ricky looks at him* look at their hands *points at them*

Ricky quickly looked and confirmed that they were holding hands, so he knew he could also change the topic towards Gina and Nini, since no one besides him actually knew about it.

Ricky: *giggles* let's go!

Ricky dragged EJ towards his friends, while EJ was thinking about how Ricky giggling was the cutest thing he ever heard.

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

°

Soooo, this was something I've been meaning to write for a few days, to give my brain a short break and not having it fry itself trying to think of what to write for my other story to continue with what I have planned.

I wanted to give it a try at writing a oneshot that didn't specifically need a detail from the show, or something like that, and I honestly quite like the result... if only the title is the only thing I'm not so sure about, cause I think it could've been better

There's not much to say right now, so I hope you enjoyed this oneshot and I'll see you on the next one!

(Also, when did this book reach 1K reads? Because I didn't notice it until today)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.1K 998 18
the title says it all :) feel free to leave requests in the comments or via dm!
23.9K 600 31
𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright © [2021] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2021.
5.2K 114 14
Steveddie st4 (steve x eddie) oneshot, my english is not perfect so feel free to correct me and give oneshot's ideas too
3.5K 102 26
My 1st one shots book! I'm thinking about doing this since i always have this imaginations in my head that seems like one shots that i always wanted...