𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE

861 54 2
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Seventy-three
Radio Silence

"So it's your first night off and you decide to come spend it with the twins and I?" Aurora asked as she and Jordan walked into the kitchen. "There isn't anything I'd rather do." He said making her smile at him before raising her eyebrows, "That was sappy." She said and he chuckled before grabbing her hips and pulling her into a kiss.

Aurora hummed slightly before pulling away then walking over to the fridge. "Red or white?" She asked as she pulled out a couple bottles of wine and Jordan raised his eyebrows. "You really like wine." He said and she gave him a look while grabbing two glasses, "I'm a mother to two seven-year-olds. You're lucky it's not vodka." Aurora said before pouring one of the bottles of wine into the glasses.

"Mom, look!" Ronan yelled making Aurora and Jordan look over to see about twenty butterflies flying around the livingroom. "What happened?" Aurora asked as they walked over to where the twins were sitting on the couch. "I was reading my butterfly book and then all the pictures turned into real butterflies!" Maeve said as Ronan giggled when a butterfly landed on his nose.

"Still think they aren't witches?" Jordan asked, looking over at Aurora who must sighed as she looked around at all the butterflies.

"Okay, let start going over all the things that are gonna be on the test tomorrow." Aurora said as she walked around the classroom. "When did World War 2 start?" Aurora asked, "September 1, 1939" Mason said and Aurora pointed at him and nod. "Correct. Now how did World War 2 start?" Aurora asked, "Germany invaded Poland." Corey said and Aurora nodded.

She was about to continue but randomly glanced out the window to see a tow guy hooking up a blue jeep that felt very familiar. She cleared her throat before looking away from the window and back at the students, "Yes, and then Great Britain and France responded by declaring war on Germany on...?" She asked, occasionally glancing out the window as the jeep.

"September 3rd." Liam said and Aurora nodded, "Thank you..." She said, trailing off slightly as she glanced out the window again to see Lydia walking over to the jeep.

"Uh... There's something I need to go do real quick. While you wait, Corey." She said making Corey look up, "Can you pass these out to everyone?" Aurora asked as she grabbed a stack of papers and Corey stood up. "These are practice test. Most of these questions will be on the test, some aren't and there will be some questions on the test that arent on here. You dont have to turn these in, just use it to study." Aurora said, handing Corey the stack of papers before walking out.

"Oh, this is your vehicle?" The tow guy asked as Aurora walked up to them and Lydia rolled her eyes again, "Does it matter?" She asked and he scoffed. "Sounds like a no." He said and Aurora went to say something but Scott ran up to them. "It's mine! Uh, my Jeep. Thank you. I'll move it... once I get the keys... from my locker... after you leave." Scott said.

"I'm sorry. Once it's on the hook-" The guy started to say but Aurora cut him off, "If you say 'You're on the hook' I will punch you." She cringed making him frown. "Well, I can't now." He said and went to move but Scott spoke up, "Oh, I... Okay, look, there's gotta be something that we can do. Sign something? Call someone-"

"Pay someone?" Lydia asked making the guy look over at her for a moment before smirking, "Drop fee is a hundred and fifty. Cash." He said and Scott's eyes widened. "A hundred and fifty? This thing isn't even worth that much." Scott said, looking over at Lydia, who just rolled her eyes as she pulled out her wallet.

"How much you guys got?" Lydia asked as Scott counted his money while Aurora pulled out some money, "I got sixty cash on me right now." Aurora said, handing it to Lydia. "Uh, how much have you got?" Scott asked and Lydia rolled her eyes slightly. "Just give me your money." She said and he sighed and held up his money, "All I have is fifty dollars. And when I say "all," I mean all..." He said and Lydia just grabbed his money before handing it to the guy.

He smirked before detaching the jeep and walking over to his truck. "Hey." Scott said making Lydia and Aurora look over at him, "You know I don't actually have the keys to this thing, right?" He said and Lydia glanced at the jeep and shrugged.

"Well, now we have a jeep."

During fifth period, Aurora and Lydia sat across from each other. Lydia was helping Harlow with some grading when all of the sudden a high pitched ringing made them cringe slightly. When it stopped they both looked up at each other, "You heard that too right?" Aurora asked and Lydia nodded, "I heard it." She said.

Moments later they ran out of the class room and glanced down the hall, "Where did it come from?" Lydia asked and Aurora sighed. "I have an idea where." She said before instantly walking out of the school, Lydia following behind her. They stopped when they walked up to the jeep where they could hear radio static.

Seconds later Scott and Malia ran up to them, "It's coming from inside." Lydia said and Scott and Malia walked over to the driver side door. Scott pulled on the handle but the door was locked making him sigh. "Did somebody just lock the keys inside?" Malia asked.

"Break it." Aurora said making them glance over at her for a moment. Scott turned back to the jeep and pulled on the handle until the lock broke. In the middle if the front seats sat a police scanner where the static was coming from.

Aurora, Scott, Lydia and Malia looked around the jeep until the police scanner suddenly went quiet making them stop. "Why'd it stop?" Malia asked from the backseat next to Scott as Lydia looked at it, "It doesn't matter." She said as she flipped one of the switches but it never went back on making her sigh.

"There has to be a reason." She mumbled and then Scott sniffed the are and looked around confused. "Did you catch a scent?" Aurora asked making him look over at her, "Yeah, uh... Ours. Mine, yours... all four of us."

"Mine? I've never been in this Jeep before." Malia said and Scott shrugged, "Neither have I." He said and Lydia sighed. "Yes, we have. We just don't remember it." She said. "I thought we were done with that?" Malia said making Lydia roll her eyes while Scott nodded slightly.

"Lydia, Jordan checked the VIN number. There's no record of an owner." Aurora said and Lydia just shrugged. "Well, the Jeep didn't just drive itself here." She said and Aurora and Scott nodded slightly when they realized she had a point making Malia scoff, "Whose side are you on?" She asked making Scott's eyes widen.

"I'm on everyone's side."

"He's not real. Trust me. I've lost a lot of people in my life. It's a long list, and I don't feel like adding to it." Malia said as Lydia stared digging around the glove box and scoffed. "You might not have to... Not if we get him back." She said and then pulled out a paper and read it over before holding up a registration form for the jeep.

"This is from '96. And there's no name." Lydia said as she read it over, "But there's an address. 129 Woodbine Lane." Malia said and realization crossed over Lydia's face.

"I know that address."

"Okay." Aurora said as she crouched down in front of the twins, "I made these and I want you guys to wear these all the time." Aurora said as she put a necklace around Maeve's neck. "I thought necklaces weren't for boys." Ronan said as Aurora started to put his necklace on making her look at him weird, "Who the hell told you that?" She asked.

"One of the teachers at school. He said necklaces are not manly." Maeve said and Aurora scoffed, "Well if he says something then tell him that his fragile masculinity isn't manly either." Aurora said before getting up and walking over to Leah.

"So those necklaces are gonna block their magic?" Leah asked and Aurora shook her head, "Not completely. They must block their emotions from effecting their magic. The last thing we need is one of them getting mad at another kid at school and blowing something up." Aurora said and Lesh squinted slightly.

"How would you even explain that?" Leah asked and Aurora sighed, "Hopefully we never have to figure that out. But need to wear those until I can figure out how to explain everything to them and until I can figure out how they have magic." Aurora said and Leah nodded.

"Maybe we should homeschool them." Leah said making Aurora chuckle, "Maybe once all the kids in the group graduates, I'll quit and stick to just being a lawyer while homeschool my magic kids." Aurora said making Leah laugh.

"Sounds fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 68
** COMPLETED UNTIL MORE ELI HALE CONTENT ** 1st OC x JORDAN PARRISH 2nd OC x ELI HALE After being involved with the supernatural world her whole life...
109K 5K 62
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...
4K 141 11
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 2 ] "If someone helps her kill them no matter who they are, kill them. We need her, she is an argent and she is the last one of them, exc...
348K 12.3K 121
** COMPLETED ** Growing up in Beacon Hills, Wren Martin's life was as normal as any teenagers. With her sister Lydia, and her two best friends, Scott...