The Chaos of a Broken Soul (...

Por KareenLClarke

Haunted by her past Leonore McNally struggles with her mental health and her complicated life. Trying to make... Más

Author's Notes
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Author's Notes

Chapter Twenty

147 6 0
Por KareenLClarke

Once they were back at the homestead, Sammy fired up the grill and Leonore and Angie prepared the side dishes, while Kat went for a swim to cool off still being denied.

"Kat wants to watch us fucking." Leonore said, wandering where they stood on the idea.

"I know, she is quite the voyeur and loves being watched. We have done several shows, Kat gets even more kinky the more I teach her and show her. I know you aren't much of a voyeur, so I have been holding her back and you bringing it up says she told you." Angie answered, amazed by her sneakiness.

"I think we should let her; she clearly wants to see us, and it could be fun." Sammy replied, wanting to team up with Angie again.

Angie and Leonore looked at Sammy and wondered if she was being serious.

"Oh c'mon, its kinky and she could learn something from us teaming up on Leo." Sammy said, rolling her eyes at them.

"True, but Leo isn't comfortable with showing off and I'm concerned about the level of savagery between you two." Angie answered, questioning her resolve.

"I can tone it down, but it might be a good experience for her and could be interesting." Sammy replied, wanting to do this.

"Hello, I have a say here." Leonore said, seeing how this was going to end.

"Do you remember the last time we teamed up against you, little slut?" Sammy asked, licking her lips at the memory.

Leonore did remember the last time they teamed up to pleasure her and she started getting wet just thinking about it, being double teamed was mind blowing. She couldn't walk straight for a week, and she was black and blue, but very satisfied. Leonore's resolve was weakening as she remembered Sammy and Angie fucking her at the same time, the way their bodies moved against and inside of her. Getting hornier by the minute and if she said yes, she could have that again. Also, having the chance to fuck Kat, which she really wanted to experience.

"Ok." Leonore answered, wanting to out of desire and need.

"She is in, how about you Angie?" Sammy asked, wanting to have her way with Leonore.

"Mmm, well I was planning to test the threesome boundary and I haven't as I didn't trust anyone else with her. But I trust you girls and know you would treat her right." Angie answered, not needing too much of a reason to be with Leonore again.

Angie called Kat back to the boat for dinner and they all sat down at the table to eat.

"Can we live on a boat Mummy." Kat asked, enjoying the time on the boat.

"If we live on a boat, we can't get a puppy and a backyard to play in." Angie answered, thinking it would be nice.

"Mmm, yeah you have a point." Kat replied, wanting a puppy more than anything.

"Sammy is bringing Minerva over to Adelaide and I'm thinking we can spend weekends on the boat." Leonore said, hoping this will make her happy.

"Cool, I would like that. Can you sail the yacht like Sammy?" Kat asked as she ate her dinner.

"Yes, I can as Sammy taught me how." Leonore answered, not really liking to take Minerva out.

"But you don't want her doing that as she is a terrible captain." Sammy said, winking at Leonore.

"That crash wasn't my fault; it was yours as you insisted on fucking me and distracting me." Leonore answered, moaning at the memory.

"Please, if I remember rightly you had on a skimpy bikini and were asking for it, I couldn't help myself." Sammy replied, licking her lips and sliding her hand between Leonore's legs.

"So, who is Beth and how long have you been dating her?" Leonore asked, wanting to know everything.

"We met six months ago at the pub; we joined the same team. We get on well and I really like her." Sammy answered, knowing it was a bad idea to go to Beth's café.

"Is she into the lifestyle?" Angie asked, curious if her talents were going to waste.

"She is adventurous and dabbling but hasn't made a commitment to it. I'm not going to push her into it and vanilla sex isn't all that bad. Beth is very interesting too and it's not all about the sex, we go camping, cooking and various fandoms." Sammy answered, enjoying her company.

"Are you happy with her?" Leonore asked, hoping she was.

"Yes, I can see a future with her, she makes me happy, and she completes me." Sammy answered, knowing she is the one.

"I am very happy for you, are you going to introduce us?" Leonore replied, wondering why she isn't here.

"No, I want to keep her to myself." Sammy answered, not wanting her to meet Leonore.

"Fair enough, we are glad you found her and are happy." Angie said, respecting her wishes.

Leonore was very happy that Sammy met someone who made her happy and see a future with. It soothed some of her guilt, she understood why Sammy didn't want to introduce them and wanted to keep her world separate from them. Leonore felt Sammy moving her hand into her pants and knew talking time was over.

Leonore opened her legs and let Sammy undo her pants, slipping her hand inside her panties growling at her wetness. She moaned and pushed down on her fingers, being completely open about being fingered by Sammy. Kat was blushing red and licked her lips, feeling the delayed orgasm driving her mad.

"Fuck..." Leonore moaned as Sammy rubbed her clit harder and she was getting closer to an orgasm. "Please can I cum mistress?"

"No, my little slut." Sammy answered, removing her hand and sucking on her fingers.

Kat started to squirm in her seat and whimpering, watching Sammy intently as she cleaned her fingers of Leonore's juices.

"Clothes off now and go sit on the couch." Sammy said, ordering Leonore into action.

Leonore got up and started removing her clothes quickly, sitting on the couch with her legs opened.

"She looks very delicious, doesn't she Kat?" Sammy said, teasing her.

Kat looked at Angie and she nodded her head giving her permission.

"Yes, she is." Kat answered, wanting to taste her badly again.

Sammy walked over to Leonore and kissed her passionately, before pushing her down on her back. Glancing to see if Kat was watching and found Kat's eyes dark with desire, kissing and biting Leonore's inner thigh. Leonore moaned loudly as Sammy began to lick at her pussy with haste and savagery, making her thrust her hips. She heard Kat begging to cum, turning her head to see Angie rubbing her pussy as they watched her getting eaten. Her orgasm was coming like a tornado as being watched turned her on more than she thought it would.

"Fuck...please mistress..." Leonore cried out, the need overwhelming her.

Sammy growled her consent, slipping her fingers inside her and fucking her hard. Leonore screamed as her orgasm overtook her and bucked her hips, her body shook with pleasure. Sammy pulled away her mouth and curled her fingers, hitting her g spot and making her scream more.

"Please...fuck..." Leonore screamed again, holding back the orgasm that threatened to overwhelm her.

"Such a needy slut, well cum then." Sammy answered as she continued to fuck her.

Leonore cried out as she started coming and squirting, completely overwhelmed by being watched and watching Angie fucking Kat.

"Please Mummy...I... can't..." Kat screamed out, never taking her eyes from Leonore.

Angie gave her consent and Kat's screams joined Leonore's as they came, Kat squirted as well from being denied and the hotness of what was happening. Sammy removed her fingers, putting her fingers in Leonore's mouth and she sucked on them hungrily getting every bit of her cum. Sammy pulled Leonore up and they sat there watching Angie and Kat, she was down on her knees and head buried between Angie's legs. Sammy pulled off her pants and placed Leonore's hand on her pussy, she quickly began to rub Sammy's pussy. She sped up her rubbing as Angie got closer to her orgasm, wanting them to cum together and needing more from Sammy.

"Fuck little slut..." Sammy cried out as her orgasm came over her.

Seeing Sammy cum tipped Angie over the edge, pushing Kat's head further into her as she grinded on her mouth and crying out as she came. They all sat there, breathing heavily from the pleasures they had experienced.

Sammy smiled devilish at Angie as they were thinking the same thing, time for impact toys and fucking. They all got up and went into the cabin.

"Kat, I want you to come to this cabinet and pick out toys to use on Leo." Sammy said, opening the toy cabinet.

"Leo, I want you to do the same after Kat." Angie replied, thinking this should be interesting.

Kat chose a riding crop, wooden paddle, 10 inch strap on, butt plug and rope. Leonore picked a flogger with nine tails, anal beads, leather paddle with studs, vibrator and an 8 inch strap on. Angie and Sammy inspected their choice of toys, going over to the cabinet. Sammy picked out nipple and clit clamps and Angie picked a rattan cane.

"Who do you want? I look forward to seeing what you have planned for them." Sammy said, sitting down on the couch.

Angie considered her options; she did really want to taste Leonore again and watch her squirm. But she wasn't sure she wanted Sammy to be in control of her kitten just yet and was feeling a little possessive. She trusted Sammy completely and knew she was safe with Kat, knowing her skills as she trained her. But decided to give Leonore a show and let her see what a needy slut Kat was. Angie was sure she would taste Leonore before the night was over and could wait a little longer.

"Kitten come to Mummy." Angie said, putting out her hand.

Kat went immediately to Angie, and she stripped her down, running her hands over her naked body. Leonore went to Sammy, and she pulled her down on her lap, spreading her legs to have access to her.

"Arms up and what is your safe word?" Angie asked, putting on handcuffs and tying her to the restraints.

"Jellybean." Kat answered, needing her Mummy to use her.

Leonore loved watching Angie be a domme, she had class and could make you sing from her touches. She moved with grace and like she was dancing to a silent song that she only heard. Flicking the flogger with nine tails on Kat's breasts and pussy. Kat neither flinched or jumped, leaning into to the lashes of the flogger and moaning loudly in enjoyment. Leonore could see Kat had a love of pain and enjoyed it thoroughly, which would make this show more interesting. Leonore could already feel how wet she was at seeing Angie torture Kat and her need to be touched became unbearable. Sensing Leonore's need Sammy slid her hand between her legs, rubbing her wetness. Leonore moaned and grinded her pussy against her hand.

"You like watching this don't you?" Sammy asked sucking on her earlobe.

"Yes mistress." Leonore answered, feeling her orgasm come.

"I know you wish it was you getting flogged, don't you slut." Sammy replied, knowing her well.

"Yes mistress." Leonore answered, pushing herself harder into Sammy's fingers. "I need more."

"Such a needy slut." Sammy said, removing her hand and smirking at her protest.

Sammy reached for the butt plug and lube, she put lube on her fingers and rubbed them over and around Leonore's tight puckering hole. Leonore growled at this welcomed attention, pushing her ass against her probing fingers and wanting them inside her.

"Patience slut." Sammy said and nipped her with her teeth to show who is in charge.

Leonore moaned as her body jolted with pleasure at the pain, hissing as she felt Sammy's fingers entered her ass and buried her fingers deeper inside her. Sammy slowly thrusted her fingers in and out of Leonore causing her to moan and buck her hips. Kat's eyes watched Sammy fuck Leonore's ass as Angie fucked her with her fingers, she panted and moaned as her senses were overloaded. Leonore own eyes watched Angie fucking Kat and felt her orgasm rushing towards her like a raging torrent of water.

"Please...can I cum mistress." Leonore begged, struggling to hold back the flood.

"Hold a little longer slut." Sammy answered, increasing her thrusts and rubbing her clit.

Leonore cried out and grinded on her fingers, bucking her hips, trying to hold on.

"Mummy can I cum..." Kat cried out, her own orgasm threatening to make her disobey her mistress.

Sammy and Angie looked at each other and nodded, before giving them permission to cum. Both Leonore and Kat screamed out as they both came hard, both spurred on by each other and left them a quivering mess. Sammy removed her fingers and pushed the butt plug into her ass, making her cry out as another orgasm ripped through her. They didn't let the girls rest, Angie unhooked Kat from the rope and bent her over the bed with her ass to them. Grabbing the lube and was about to finger her ass, getting it ready for the anal beads. Sammy came up to her and whispered in her ears, Angie nodded her consent.

"Little slut come here." Sammy told Leonore, going to give her a reward.

Leonore quickly came to Sammy and Angie and waited to be told what to do next, hoping she could finally taste Kat again.

"Do you want to lick Kat's pussy little slut?" Sammy asked, knowing her answer.

"Please mistress." Leonore answered, looking hungrily at Kat's pussy.

"Would you like Kitty's tongue in your pussy Kitten?" Angie asked, delaying their pleasure.

"Yes, please Mummy!" Kat answered, wanting that badly.

"Lie on your back on the bed slut and lick Kat's pussy." Sammy said, ordering her on the bed.

Leonore quickly got on the bed and slid under Kat until her mouth reached her pussy, grabbing her hips to bring her pussy closer. Leonore moaned as her mouth connected with Kat, hearing her moan as she snaked her tongue around her pussy. She tasted as sweet as she remembered, plunging her tongue deep inside her wanting more, Kat cried out and grinded her pussy down on Leonore's mouth to take her deeper. Leonore teased her by licking her everywhere but her clit, coming closer just to pull away, making her howl and whimper.

"Please Leo..." Kat cried out, needing her to release her.

However, Leonore knew that wasn't her decision and even if it wasn't she wanted to play with her until she was screaming her name. Moaning as she continued to lick, suck and fucked Kat with her mouth.

"That looks so good, I think I might do the same." Angie said, climbing onto the bed and spreading Leonore's legs. "Kitten no coming until I say so."

Leonore moaned into Kat's pussy making her cry out and grind her pussy onto her mouth.

"Don't cum until Angie tells you little slut." Sammy said, getting on her knees and began licking Kat's puckering hole.

"Fuck!" Kat cried out at being double teamed by Leonore and Sammy.

Leonore struggled to stay focused on Kat as Angie devoured her, feeling another orgasm come rushing at her and knew Kat was close too as her muscles grabbed at her tongue. Moaning and biting Kat's inner thigh as Angie's tongue thrusted in and out of her, grinding her pussy into her mouth. Kat cried out as Leonore bit down on her thigh, feeling the wonderful combination of pleasure and pain. She felt like she was in heaven having Leonore and Sammy fucking her in both holes with their tongues. It didn't surprise her that Sammy was an anal lover and wasn't disappointed as her strong tongue licked and fucked her, feeling it enter her again and again.

Leonore's movements becoming erratic as her Mummy licked her and understanding as she knew how talented she was, knowing Leonore was in heaven too. Kat didn't know how much longer she could hold on with this delicious torture.

"Please Mummy can I cum!" Kat cried out, being overwhelmed as her body shook.

"Kitty do you want to cum too?" Angie asked, sliding fingers into Leonore.

Leonore cried out into Kat's pussy and bucked her hips conflicted as she wanted Angie to fuck her until she screamed her name. But she knew Kat couldn't last much longer and she did really want to be fucked by them both.

"Yes...please can I cum mistress?" Leonore answered, grinding her pussy on Angie's fingers.

"Should we Sammy?" Angie asked, delaying it further as she sped up her thrusting.

"Yes, only because I want to fuck my little slut so bad." Sammy answered, thrusting her tongue deep inside Kat's ass.

Kat screamed out at both Leonore and Sammy sticking their tongues deep inside her, grinding on their mouths harder. Leonore cried out as Angie sucked hard on her clit and fucked her, her whole body shaking from pleasure.

"Cum." Angie said finally as she took pity on them.

Their screams filled the room as they both came, their bodies shaking uncontrollably and gasping for air. Kat collapsed on Leonore's body, her hot breath making her shiver and tremble more.

"Kitten on your knees now and show Sammy how thankful you are for the pleasure she gave you." Angie said, wanting to give her a break before she fucked her.

Kat quickly got off Leonore and dropped to her knee in front of Sammy, who sat on the bed with her legs wide. Sammy moaned and grabbed her head pushing her deeper into her pussy, grinding on her mouth. Angie had trained her well, her tongue moved quickly, and her mouth sucked at her lips. To her surprise her orgasm came quicker than expected, trying to control her breathing and enjoy this longer. Just as she calmed herself Kat plunged her fingers inside her and began to fuck her, burying her tongue in her ass.

"Fuck!" Sammy cried out, throwing her head back in pleasure.

Kat licked all around her puckering hole, alternating between fucking her ass with her tongue and licking it. Feeling her getting closer to her orgasm as her muscles were grabbing at her fingers, she spat on her hole and plunged a finger into her ass. Sammy screamed and closed her legs around Kat's head and bucked her hips as her orgasm overwhelmed her, Kat sucked hard on her clit and thrusted her finger into her ass. Sammy's body shook and she screamed out at the pleasure Kat was making her feel, finally pushing her away and closing her legs riding out the last of her orgasm. Kat licked and sucked her juices off her fingers and smiling like a Cheshire cat, feeling proud of herself.

When Sammy recovered, she picked up the 10 inch strap on and attached it to her hips. Tightening the straps as she had planned to fuck Leonore hard and fast and make her scream. But first she was going to turn Leonore's ass a pretty shade of red. Leonore was currently between Angie's legs with her mouth and fingers in her pussy. Leonore moaned into Angie's pussy as she ran her tongue over her, slowly fucking her with her fingers and wanting to be in this position for some time. When Angie tired of her teasing, she pulled on the chain that was attached the nipple clamps, making her scream and arch her back. Getting the message Leonore wet another finger and slipped it into her ass, now fucking her in both holes and sucked on her clit. Angie howled and bucked her hips, pushing her head further into her.

"Little slut, stick your ass up." Sammy said, coming behind her and picking up the wooden paddle.

Leonore lifted herself onto her knees and thrusted her ass out for Sammy, hoping she was going to fuck her. However, it wasn't the blissful feeling of being filled with Sammy's cock, but it was the harsh slap of the wooden paddle on her ass cheek.

"Fuck!" Leonore screamed, biting into Angie's thigh.

Angie cried out and tugged harshly at the chain, making Leonore howl in pleasure and pain. Sammy laughed behind her and slapped her other ass cheek, making Leonore hiss and squeeze her legs together feeling very turned on. Angie grabbed Leonore's head and forced her mouth back onto her pussy, she was so close to falling apart from her fingers and mouth.

Leonore quickly began sucking and fucking Angie hard and fast, making her scream and arch her back. Sammy continued to paddle her ass, making her moan and thrusted her roughly into Angie. She howled as Leonore was thrusted into her, the combination of Leonore fucking and sucking her and Sammy pushing her into her was mind blowing. But mostly it was being fucked by Leonore. It had been too long since she had been with Leonore and the only person, she allowed herself to be submissive with. Allowing her to control her in every way, the only person she let fuck her and Leonore could fuck. The memory was the last straw and she toppled over the edge, screaming as her body spasmed under Leonore's mouth and fingers. Leonore grabbed Angie's hips and sucked on her clit hard, before closing her teeth gently on it. Angie howled and lifted her body off the bed, crashing down utterly in pieces.

Kat laid on the bed and watched the three of them, she couldn't help but feel jealous of Leonore as she ate her Mummy and Sammy smacking her ass with the paddle. Hoping it was her turn next, her first foursome was awesome, and she will never forget this night.

"Enjoying the view Kitten?" Angie asked, crawling over to her and kissing her.

"Very much, it has made me very needy." Kat answered, snuggling into Angie.

"What do you want me to do about it." Angie asked, rubbing her fingers around her puckering hole.

"I want you to fuck me and I want to fuck Leo." Kat answered, pushing her ass into her fingers.

"I want to see Kitty fuck you and help me fuck you." Angie replied, getting the lube and getting her ass ready to be fucked.

"At the same time?" Kat asked, feeling pleasure rush through her at the thought.

"Yes, you would look so beautiful with a cock in your ass and pussy." Angie answered, sliding her fingers inside her.

Kat moaned at Angie's probing fingers and grinding her ass onto her fingers. She wondered if Leonore would fuck her now, she wasn't a virgin.

"Would she?" Kat asked, wanting her to fuck her.

Angie removed her fingers from Kat and smiled at her protests, loving she was such a needy slut. Getting Leonore's and Sammy's attention and whispering to them of her plans with Kat, Leonore looked at Kat licking her lips. Kat shivered at the look and wanted nothing more than feeling her fuck her hard. They nodded their agreement, she watched as Leonore got up and went to the cupboard.

"Hands and knees Kitten." Angie said, coming back to her.

Kat quickly got on her hands and knees, moaning as her Mummy slid the anal beads into her ass and fucked her slowly. Sammy moved in front of Kat, needing to fuck something and Kat had a rather pretty mouth. Kat looked at her cock and licked her lips reading her mind.

"Do you want to suck her cock Kitten?" Angie asked, knowing what a cock slut she was.

"Yes Mummy. Can I suck her cock?" Kat answered, waiting for permission.

"Show Sammy want a needy cock slut you are." Angie replied, pushing her head down on the strap on.

Kat and Sammy moaned as she spit on the strap on and pumped her hand down it to make it wet, her mouth closing around the shaft. She eased it into her mouth until she felt it hit the back of her throat, not stopping until she swallowed the whole 10 inches.

"Fuck! She took it all." Sammy said, moaning as she let her adjust before slowly fucking her mouth.

"Kitten is a cock slut." Angie answered, picking up the leather paddle.

Angie ran her hand over Kat's ass as she sucked at Sammy's cock, hearing her moan and quickly bringing down the paddle on her ass. Kat cried out on the strap on and arched her back, pushing her ass out for more spanks. Angie rained down more spanks until her ass was a pretty red and her juices ran down her legs, whimpering and moaning for more. Putting down the paddle Angie ran her hands over her ass, leaning down and licking, kissing and biting her ass cheeks. Angie moaned and leaned her body into Leonore as she came up behind her, running her hands over her body.

"I want to fuck you so bad." Leonore whispered into her ear. "Do you want that baby?"

Leonore sucked on her weak spot, making her moan and want her just as badly as she wanted her.

"God yes." Angie said, moaning as she felt her hand on her pussy. "But..."

"I know baby." Leonore answered, knowing she only showed her submissive side to her.

Angie reluctantly eased herself away from Leonore and let her take her position behind Kat, rubbing her hands over her ass and back. Sammy removed her cock from Kat's mouth and waited for her to enter Kat from behind. Leonore was a strange dominant, ultimately, she was a submissive and it came through in her dominance. However, there was a natural need for control, and she can tap into that, making her a good lover.

"Are you sure you want me to fuck you?" Leonore asked, pulling Kat up on her knees and cupping her breasts, squeezing her nipples.

"Fuck...yes..." Kat answered, moaning and arching her back.

"Beg me." Leonore replied, slipping her hand down to her pussy.

"Please Leo..." Kat answered, grinding on her fingers.

Leonore growled at how wet she was and rubbed at her clit, sucking on her weak spot. Kat whimpered and moaned leaning into her, Leonore rubbing harder and faster.

"I don't believe you." Leonore said, slipping a finger inside her.

"Please...I need you to fuck me..." Kat answered, needing her badly as her orgasm started to build.

"You are so wet for me, and I want to slide my big cock into your tight wet pussy and fuck you until you scream my name. Do you want that?" Leonore said, teasing her more into a frenzy.

"Fuck...please fuck me with your big cock..." Kat answered, starting to cry with need and fall apart with need.

"Look at me and watch how I make you look when I fuck you." Leonore said, pushing her closer to the mirror.

Their eyes connected in the mirror, both eyes filled with a hungry desire and Leonore finally took pity on her. She grabbed the strap on and entered her roughly, Kat got her hands up in time on the mirror and howled as Leonore began to fuck her hard. One hand on her hip and one hand on her shoulder Leonore pumped the strap on in and out of Kat without mercy, not breaking eye contact with Kat. She struggled to keep her eyes open and look at Leonore, the combination of the anal beads being pushed further inside her and Leonore's cock sliding inside her was driving her crazy. Kat felt her orgasm threatening to overwhelm her, trying to calm herself as she wanted Leonore to fuck her forever and possess her completely. Leonore moaned and could feel the strap on pushing against her g spot inside her and the more Kat's muscles grab at the strap on, made it harder to keep fucking her. She was conflicted as she wanted it to last longer, and she also wanted Kat to fall to pieces in front of her.

"Please...I need to cum..." Kat cried out, unable to hold on any longer.

"Don't you dare cum Kitten." Angie answered, enjoying the show.

Kat's body began to shake in Leonore's arms, and she knew she was so close; she was also so close. Leonore pulled her closer by grabbing both her shoulders, fucking her harder and faster. Kat howled at this and began bucking her hips to take Leonore deeper inside her, tears streaming down her face as she struggled not to cum.

"Fuck...can I cum..." Leonore screamed, her own orgasm threatening to make her lose control.

"Cum." They both shouted at the same time, wanting to quench their own desire.

Leonore slammed her cock inside Kat one last time as she came, and Kat began to squirt as the power of her orgasm ripped through her. Their screams again filled the cabin, Leonore held her tight as they rode their orgasms out and collapsed against each other as they shook and trembled.

"Put Kitten on your lap facing you Kitty." Angie told her, wanting to fuck Kat badly.

Leonore pulled out of Kat and helped her onto her lap, slipping the strap on back inside her as she knew what Angie wanted. Kat cried out as she took Leonore back inside her again, her knees either side of her hips and taking her deeper inside her. When Angie removed the anal beads, Kat screamed out and clung to Leonore as she shook with pleasure.

"Kitten, do you want to try taking both of us?" Angie asked, straddling Leonore's legs and leaning her body against Kat's.

"Yes, Mummy, but go slow please." Kat answered, wanting to try taking the both of them.

"Ok, Kitten, say your safe word if it is too much." Angie replied, wanting this to be pleasurable for her.

"Look at me Kat and relax your body." Leonore said, pulling her down on her and holding her tight.

Angie allowed Leonore to put her into a more comfortable position and waited for her to adjust herself, grabbing the lube to make it easier to take her.

"You ready Kitten?" Angie asked, making sure she was ready.

"Yes, Mummy." Kat answered, wanting to try this.

Angie slowly eased the tip of her strap on inside of Kat, who gasped and moaned as it slid inside of her.

They laid there, nobody moving and letting Kat adjust to the feeling of having the both of them inside her. Kat moaned as this was a new feeling, she felt full of having them inside her and it was more pleasurable than she had imagined. An orgasm was coming into existence inside her, wondering if it got better than this and wanted them to fuck her.

"You ok Kitten?" Angie asked, letting her control the pace to start before she truly fucks her.

"Yes, please move." Kat answered, ready to feel the full experience of them fucking her at the same time.

Leonore remained still and let Angie fuck Kat first, letting her get used to it before fucking her. Angie slowly pulled out and thrusted back inside her a little harder, building up her strokes until she was pounding in and out of Kat. Making her scream and make noises she hadn't heard before, sounds so needy and full of lust. Leonore was moaning as Angie's thrusting was moving the strap on inside her, giving her immense pleasure and she wanted to give Kat more pleasure.

"You ready for me Kat?" Leonore asked, before she made a move.

"Fuck...yes...fuck me too." Kat cried out, wanting to feel Leonore fucking her too.

Leonore wrapped her arms around her waist and started pounding into Kat hard and fast as she was blinded by her own pleasure.

"Fuck....so good!" Kat screamed, feeling immense pleasure from them fucking her.

Sammy watched this beautiful sight of Kat being double teamed by Leonore and Angie, loving the sounds that came from the three of them. Feeling a little jealous of missing out, she quickly straddled Leonore's head and grinded her pussy on her mouth. Grabbing Kat's head and slid the strap on through her lips and fucked her mouth, thrusting all 10 inches into her mouth making her gag. Leonore bucked her hips frantically as she licked, sucked and fucked Sammy with her mouth, moaning with pleasure. Angie growled at the sight before her watching as Sammy fucked her mouth hard and her own cock sliding in and out of her Kitten's ass, she could only feel Leonore thrusting in and out of her as it slides against her cock. An orgasm was threatening to make her lose control and knew Kat was barely holding on as her ass grabbed at her cock, so was Leonore as her thrusting became erratic. Looking at Sammy to see where she was in her desire and whether she was ready to cum with them or needed more time. Sammy grinded harder into Leonore's mouth and fucked Kat's mouth at Angie's silent question, not far behind them. When she felt her orgasm overwhelm her, Sammy removed the strap on from Kat's mouth and let Angie know she was ready.

"Cum!" Angie screamed as she let her orgasm overwhelm her.

Kat screamed and felt like she would pass out from the intensity of her orgasm hit her, seeing white light as she began squirting. Her body shaking violently as wave after wave overwhelmed her, her screams turned silent, and it became hard to breath. Leonore came undone as Kat squirted and screamed above her, Kat's violent shaking kept slamming the strap on into her g spot and kept her orgasm pulsing through her body. Moaning and crying out into Sammy's pussy, she sucked her clit hard, and Sammy came quickly on her face. Leonore licked every drop, fucking her with her tongue and giving her clit one last hard suck. Sammy squealed and removed herself from her face, Kat connected their lips and thrusted her tongue in Leonore's mouth. Moaning as she could taste Sammy on her and licked her tongue around her mouth and over her face.

"I'm going to slide out of you now." Leonore said, warning her to brace herself.

Kat cried out as Leonore removed the strap on from her pussy and they both shook with aftershocks.

"Fuck Kitten!" Angie shouted as she thrusted on her strap on as she fell back on her and grinded on her. "Such a needy Kitten."

"Fuck Mummy!" Kat answered, crying out as Angie started fucking her again.

"Fuck mistress!" Leonore cried out as Sammy roughly pulled her on her hands and knees.

Sammy entered her roughly and fucked her hard and fast, her patience running out as all she wanted was to fuck Leonore. Sammy slowed her thrusting but continued to fuck her hard and burying her cock deep inside her. Leonore moaned and cried out as Sammy fucked her, she had been wanting someone to fuck her all night. Not that she was disappointed in the pleasure she had received and continue to receive but being fucked by her mistress was the best feeling of all. Leonore cried out in disbelief as Sammy pulled out of her and left her unsatisfied.

"It's alright little slut, on your back now." Sammy said, not finished with her.

Leonore quickly got on her back and Sammy thrusted back inside her, closing her legs around Sammy as she fucked her. Sammy leant down and sucked on her hard nipples, she arched her back and moaned. Pushing her breasts further in her mouth as she rolled her hips, feeling her orgasm come closer and crying out as Sammy bit her nipple hard.

"Please mistress..." Leonore asked as the pain intensifying her need to cum.

"No, little slut." Sammy answered, continuing biting her breasts and nipples.

Sammy grabbed her legs and opened them wider, fucking her harder and faster and thrusting into her g spot. Leonore cried out and met her thrusts with her own, the mixture of pain and pleasure driving her wild.

"Fuck...please...oh god please..." Leonore asked begging for release from this sweet torture.

"Cum." Sammy answered, biting down on her nipple again.

Leonore cried out as her orgasm washed over her and the mixture of pain and pleasure blended into an earth shattering orgasm.

Seeing Leonore being fucked and cum sent Kat over the edge and her own orgasm overwhelmed her, she cried out and grinded her ass into Angie. When her orgasm was over Kat collapsed totally spent and completely satisfied. However, she had a need to see Leonore being fucked by her Mummy and Sammy.

"Mummy, are you and Sammy going to fuck Leonore together too?" Kat asked, wanting her to feel how good it was.

As exhausted as she was Angie did want to fuck Leonore badly and feeling a sudden surge of energy at the thought of fucking her.

"Feel like one last round Kitty?" Angie asked, hoping she wanted her to fuck her too.

Leonore looked to Sammy and instantly knew she wasn't finished with her, planning to fuck her into tomorrow.

"Just don't expect me to walk or be sociable tomorrow." Leonore answered, straddling Sammy's hips.

"If you can still walk tomorrow then I didn't do my job right." Sammy replied, pulling her down on top of her and thrusting into her.

Leonore felt Angie come behind her and remove the butt plug, she moaned loudly pushing her ass out for her. Sammy stilled long enough for Angie to enter her, and they both started thrusting in and out of her.

"Oh fuck!" Leonore cried out as they fucked her without mercy.

Leonore knew she was definitely not walking tomorrow, and she would gladly pay the price. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.5K 606 26
Her whole life shatters into a million pieces after the death of not only her best friend but the love of her life. She keeps wondering, what does on...
203 21 26
Ren, a depressed thirty year old who is known for sleeping around, and having never dated before- shocks everyone when finally committing to Leo, a t...
4.3K 157 27
Leonore McNally is forced into a journey of self discovery and make peace with her past of being heartbroken by the love of her life. Needing to face...
393 0 30
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ---------------------------------------------- BOOK 2 OF...