Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Lighting and Thunder

10.9K 559 160
By PrettyRandom

Yells and screams filled the air as my heart races.

"Call them off!" I yelled as Harry pulls me through the crowd, "I'll go with you quietly!"

"No can do love." He says, "My initiates are in a need for a blood bath and I'm letting them have their fun."

The pounding from earlier increased as I say, "Why do you have to be so cruel! They've done nothing to you!"

"You are right." He says, "They haven't." looking down at me he says, "But you have, and they are paying for your mistake. Did you honestly think that you were going to be able to get away and not pay a price."

"So you're doing all this because I ran?" I asked as I tried to pull away from him.

"No, I'm doing all this because you tried to get inside my head."

"I only did that because I want My Harry back, the good one."

"Well sorry to spill hot tea all over you love, but that Harry is no longer around."

Tears burned my eyes as I hear my name being yelled. Searching quickly through the crowds I see my mom as she is trying to make her way to me.

"Call her off." Says Harry as he looks around, "Call them all off."

"How?" I asked, "I don't know how to do that."

"Concentrate," he says in an aggressive tone, "Mentally attach yourself to them and call them off. Use the air to extend to all of them." Tightening his hand around my arm he says, "If you do anything other than that, I will order my pack to kill all of them."

Swallowing hard a tear falls down as I looked up at my mom and mentally sent the air to find Liam, Niall, My dad, and the emos,

You guys, stop.

Energy surged through me as mom stops and stares at me. The feeling was so unreal it was like I could feel every single one of them, as if they were right in front of me. I could feel dad's worry, Niall will to protect, Liam irritation, and the emo's frantic need to keep everyone safe.

Pollyanna, No. I could hear Liam's voice circling around me.

Stay here, I'll be fine. Make sure everyone else gets out safely. Their Rebel initiatives who have a urge to kill. Don't worry about me.

Everyone began to voice their opinions when I cut them off.

"Is it done?"

I nod, "Yes."

"Good." He says as he looks up and around, "Lets go."

Weaving and in out of crowds, people where still screaming as we made our way to the gates. I could see mom flinging people with a flick of her wrist, and dad fighting hand and hand with a guy. A figured from my left caught my attention as they held up there hand causing a chair to fly in the air and hit a guy knocking him down. I wondered if using magic out in the open like that was wise. With teenagers now or days someone was bond to record something, but just as Harry goes to yank my arm for him to follow I stopped dead in my tracks as I stared at the women. Her hair wasn't in a bun and she had on one of those fur white coats. I had seen that coat before. Hell I help Uncle Robby pick out that coat.

"Meredith!" yelled the women as my mom looks up and towards her.

Her voice is what made everything click.

"Miss Jackson." I whispered as she looks up in my direction for a second before she noticed that a teenage wolf was charging in her direction. I shook my head in disbelief when Harry yanked my arm once more. That's when I notice that the gates were locked.

"Why are the gates locked?" I asked, "How can anyone get out?"

"They won't that's the point." Says Harry, "Hold on." Grabbing my arm he pulls me behind him and on his back as he lowers himself into a crouch. Instantly wrapping my arms around his neck, I hold on tightly as he jumps up and over the gate, landing perfectly on his feet on the other side. Prying my arms from around him, he hesitates for a moment before letting my hand go, so he could grab a hold of my arm again. Pulling me to a truck that was parked with its hazard lights on in the driveway he pushes me into the car, closing the door behind me.

Driving out of the parking lot I looked back at the school to spot Liam fighting hand to hand with 3 wolves. Punching one into the face as he elbows one that was approaching from the back he looks up and meets my eyes as he yells, "Annabelle!"

Closing my eyes as Harry floors it I turned from the window as I sunk into my seat. I tried to think of ways to get out, but I couldn't think. The longer we drive the more my head pounded making it hard to focus on anything. I was so wrapped up in the pain that I hadn't realized the direction Harry had took lead us directly to my house.

It wasn't until my door was yanked open, when I realized where I was.

"Why are we here?" I managed to ask before I notice Jackson and Rick walking up. His mouth and clothing were covered in blood making me gag.

"Clear?" asked Harry as Jackson grabs my arm pulling me to go around back.

"Yup. We are clear to get this done." Says Jackson.

"Let me go you jerk!" I yelled as I struggled against Jackson's grip.

Holding onto me tight as he laughs, "Ah someone is a little feisty tonight."

Anger poured through me as slammed my foot down on the ground. The earth trembled and shook underneath me, causing Jackson to lose his step. Raising my hand to Rick I flung him to the trees as I turned around to move Jackson from me when I hear someone yell,

"Anna!"

Turning around I looked up to see Louis as a sharp pain pierced into my side and I screamed.

"Jackson!" yells Harry as he looks up and behind me.

Following Harry's eyes Jackson smiles as he takes a step back from me holding a needle. A white aching pain stung at my side as I looked down and pressed my hand to my sweater. Heat covered me as my vision became blurry and I stumbled.

"You drugged me!" I spat in digust.

Jackson smiles, "I'd gladly do it again if you want."

Red flashed in front of me just as something hard hit me from behind causing me to fall forward.

------

Harry POV

"What the fuck are you doing!" I snapped as I dropped down next to her.

"Did you have a better way of catching her off guard, before she went all avatar on us?" Jackson asked.

Pressing my fingers along her neck I waited for a pulse. Finding it I ignored the surge of energy that ran through me when we touch as I stood. Walking straight to Jackson and snatched the needle from his hand, dropping it in the dirt I swung, hitting him square in his jaw causing him to fall on his arse.

"You could have screwed this whole thing!" I yelled, "We need her alive!"

"It's just a tranq." Louis says as he quickly steps forward, "And why do you care? Are you starting to care for her again?"

"No." I say, "But I will be pissed if she isn't awake when it happens." Looking at Rick I say, "Pick her up and take her to her families' field. Remove the jacket."

"Why?" asked Rick disgusted.

"Just do what I ask you fucking idiot."

Rick stares at me for a moment not moving. Turning to face him completely I let myself partially shift as I say, "Are you defying me?"

Taking a cowardly step back he mutters, "Whatever." Bending down he picks her up as he begins heading to the field. I could hear him muttering, and as much as I wanted to check him on his role I knew we were pressed for time.

Louis moves as I notice him spit out blood.

"Come on," I say, "Lets get this shit done."

Heading over to the fields, snow still covered the area as I looked to see Rick pulling off her coat. Something in me was pissed that he was touching her, it was an irritation that ran through me that screamed for him to move from her. Deep down I wanted to rip his fucking head off. Shrugging that feeling off I went and made my way towards her. Looking down I notice a silver line that lead from her to me, causing a burning warmth to run over me.

I stopped.

Whispering echoed in the air around me causing me to look around. A sharp aching pain shot through my heart as I looked up at her. The white light that I notice normally surrounding her body grew as the clouds in the sky began drawing in together. Thundering lit up the sky as the winds picked up. I could see her fidgeting as I was amazed on how fast her body burned off the medicine.

"It's starting!" I yelled, "Everyone get ready!" looking over in her direction I whispered, "This ends tonight."

-------

Anna POV

Thundered echoed in the air as I could hear Harry directing orders. My side burned but I was able to look past the pain. The cold air blew against me as I shivered.

"She's up!" yells Rick as I looked up at him.

Turning to him as he moves directly in front of me he pushes a blade under my neck as he says, "I don't care what he says, I will kill you if you do anything. Regardless of this damn plan."

I said nothing as I stared at him. 'What he says?' Had Harry protected me? Could that be the hope I was waiting on?

Grabbing my arm Rick pulls me up as he pulls me into the center if the field. Rocks with weird shapes engraved in them, and within that circle of rocks was something that was hidden by a tarp. I looked around trying to figure out what exactly was going to be done when a sharp pain pierced in my chest causing me to gasp for air.

"What's wrong with her?" asked Rick.

"Her powers are activating her wolf genes." Says Harry as everything in me aches.

"You never said that would happen." Says Tyler.

"I didn't feel like you needed to know." He says simply as he walks over to me. Instantly moving from me, Jackson walks over to where Louis stands as I fall to my knees. I could feel the energy coming from the ground into me as Harry bends in front of me. Looking up at him, tears burned my eyes as I stared into those distant green eyes.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Because if I let you ascend then it means that I've let the witches win." He shakes his head, "And I forbid that to happen."

"But you never said that you hated witches."

"I never said that I liked them either."

His eyes and facial expression was blank as he searches my eyes.

"But Harry," I say, "Your mom was a witch. If she was alive, would you still even be doi-"

Wrapping a single hand around my neck he growls, "Don't." he drops his voice to a whisper, "Ever bring her up."

Gasping for breath I raised my hand calling air to me as I pushed him slightly from me. Stumbling back as few steps he pulls me with him causing me to fall on top of him and for a second the world was quiet. All I could hear were the beating of our hearts and or heavy breathing. He hadn't moved me from him, nor did I move. It was until I was pulled back that he registered what was going on.

"Haz what happened?" asked Louis as he and the boys run up.

Avoiding my eyes he looks at Louis as he says, "Start it."

"Bought fucking time." Says Louis as he turns and nods his head at Rick and Jackson.

The boys ran over to the rocks as the pulled the trap off of what was in the middle. Jumping back arms wrapped around me holding me as I shook my head screaming, no, no.

Harry stood up as he brushed off his pants as he looks at Tyler and says,

"Grab the rope."

Tyler begins pulling me towards the circle of rocks as I yelled, "Harry stop them! Please!"

He ignored me as he talks to Louis.

"Time."

"10 minutes." Says Louis as they both look in the sky.

Pulling me to the middle of the fields the pain I felt through my body and the pounding in my head made it hard to concentrate. I knew what they were going to do, I've seen it countless amount of times and damn there felt it while I dreamt. I was going to let history repeat itself. No.

I was going to pull Harry back, if that's the last thing I do.

Looking around I notice that Harry stood off to the side with Louis as they looked over where the rocks were. As the pounding in my head increased I knew that I could use that to my advantage.

Letting my legs give out on me I fell to the ground as I gripped my head and screamed. The ground shook under me as Jackson moves from me.

"Haz!" he yells.

I didn't have to look up to see Harry making his way to me. I could feel his warmth, feel his heart beating along with mine, I could feel energy running through his body as if it were my own.

I could feel him.

"The closer she gets to ascending the more closer she and Harry will bond together."

Ran through my head as I thought of a way I could get to him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked as I could feel him standing over me.

"I can't walk anymore." I say as I shake my head, "It's hurts."

"What hurts?" he asked.

I notice a more caring tone was in his voice as he spoke to me as I say, "Everything."

Looking up to him tears falling for my eyes I say, "I can't do this."

The green in his eyes eased a bit as he places a hand on my side. The gesture was soft and caring as he says, "Jackson get me a shirt or something."

"What?" Jackson snapped.

"Now!" yelled Harry as he looks at me.

Never breaking my eyes from his I whisper, "Why are you doing this?"

"I told you." He says with his voice low, "I can't allow this to happen anymore."

Turning around he looks back in the direction that Jackson took off in as I say, "Neither can I." before he could turn around I grabbed his head into both of my hands as I made his focus his eyes on mine.

"No!" he yells just as I extend my thoughts to him.

"If you won't stop yourself," I cry, "Then I will."

The earth shook as rain poured from the sky. I could hear Harry's named being called as his hands tightened around my side causing me to yell out in pain from his grip.

"Let go." He growls.

"No! Not until you come back to me!" I shook my head.

Closing my eyes I could practically feel the wall he had up preventing me from letting in. I envisioned it like a door that I was banging on as I began speaking to him,

You know this isn't you. You aren't this cruel killer. I say as I shift to kneel in front of him. Pressing my forehead to his, his grip tightened as I suppressed the urge to scream from the pain that began to run through my body with a wave of energy.

I know everything has been hard for you, especially after your mom. You may not think that no one cares but I do. Liam does, everyone in your house cares and love you Harry. You aren't alone, and you don't need to shut off you sense of humanity just to push back the hurt.

I could feel his wall breaking down as I say,

For the first time in my life I don't feel like that outcast. I feel like its okay to be my book loving self and its all because of you. You showed me to stand strong no matter what, and that is what I want you to do. I want you fight this and come back. Come back to us, Harold. Come back to me.

Louis's voice grew closer as I imaged the rain falling creating a wall around us not letting them in, The thunder echoed and blared so loud that if I whispered I knew they couldn't hear us.

Opening my eyes I looked to see Harry's eyes now shut as I looked around. Jackson, Rick, Tyler, Louis, and a group of other guys stood around us as I felt Harry's wall drop.

You don't love me. He finally says, as I look at him, You can't. Falling in love with me is signing a deal with the devil. I'm dark and deadly, I've killed and-

"You're right." I say out loud and into his head. Opening his eyes I notice they were back to their bright green orbs as I say softly, "You can be a ruthless killer, who doesn't have a passionate bone in his body, but if I said that I'd be lying." Running my thumb on his cheek I say, "Everyone has their dark days, I've had mine. We just have to know how to break out of it."

His eyes searches mine as he says, "You still love me even after I've done all of this."

Leaning forward I press my lips to his as I say, "If loving you was a sin, Harry I'm already in first class on my way to hell."

His grip eased up tremendously as he takes his free hand and cups the side of my face kissing me deeply, "I love you Pebbles."

To the moon in back. I whisper into his mind.

He nods as a shot was fired into the air. Harry pulls from me his eyes shifting silver,

"Liam is here."

Looking around he takes note of the rain wall I created as he says, "Bullets won't uphold this, you'll have to drop it."

I shake my head, "They'll kill you if they know you switched sides."

"They won't know." He says as his eyes return back to normal, "Just follow my lead."

I nod as he looks around, "On my count drop it."

One, his voice echoed into my head as my eyes became heavy.

Two, I imagined the walls around us breaking down.

Three, Harry's voice faded as his warmth covered me, within seconds I heard nothing, only registering my head hitting the ground.

-----
Harry POV

"Haz!" yells Louis as he looks to my side, "You killed her?"

Turning around I notice that Pebbles was laying back on the ground, her eyes closed and her breath ragged, "No."

"What happened?" he asked.

Brushing it off like it was nothing I said, "She tried getting into my head," I shrugged, "I guess the drug is still in her system." I sat remember what happened when Rick took her from the dance.

Louis look from Pebbles to me as he says, "So she's asleep?"

I nod as I looked up towards the middle of the field, the wood was up and ready as were the enchanted chains. The plan was to burn her, and with me being back in my right mind, that sure as hell wasn't going to happened. I could sense Liam not too far from here. His scent carried in the air, and just as I caught it Louis did.

"Jackson!" he yells as he nods his head towards the outskirts of the area.

Jackson nods as he whistle. Around 15 wolves in training walked from the depths of the woods ready to attack.

"We have wolves coming." He says, "And whatever means necessary you are NOT to let them past." Louis shouts, "Got it."

The guys nod as Louis looks at me, "You ready Alpha?"

Locking eyes with him I pulled a smirk upon my lips as I say, "Ready as ever." I avoided looking at Pebbles who was out cold. I could smell her blood in the air as Louis looks at me.

"Let get it done." His eyes shifts as I shift mine.

Holding my head back I let out a loud and powerful howl. The wolves around me joined as the howls echoed off into the distant of the woods.

Rick and Jackson made their way over to Pebbles as I suppressed the urge to hurt them. Picking her up they head over to a place where, I found out centuries ago, was the exact same place that Angelica was burned at. Going back to the Rebels paid off in a good way and in a bad. Good way because I found out from Louis that the real reason why Angelica died wasn't because of her and David, it was because that night, she was set to ascend and by burning her alive would stop the legacy from moving on for a while.

A burning ritual in which was supposed to take place again tonight, in the same spot.

Extending my thoughts out to Liam I instantly connected with him as I say,

Pebbles is out, they are about to tie her up to burn her. I need you to create a distraction.

Haz? You back? Liam voice flooded in my head shocked.

I never left. Looking off into the woods I spotted him instantly as I noticed that he and the boys were prepped up in the trees watching. So about that distraction?

I could practically see the smirk on his face as he says, Distractions are my specialties. Just say when.

I waited till Rick and Jackson got close to the spelled bound rocks before I said, Now.

The boys instantly dropped down from the trees as they ran and attacked. Snarling and growls echoed in the air as I noticed that the newbie wolves where rushing to where Liam and the boys where. Left and right the wolves fell, I could sense that some were just injured, but also that some were dead.

I yelled bullshit orders as Louis looks at me and says, "We need to finish this."

I nod as I run with him to Pebbles. Rick and Jackson looked at us for the okay to go, once Liam and Niall made their way through the newbie's.

"Rick." Says Liam.

"Liam." Says Rick as they approach each other.

Cracking his knuckles Liam smirk was devilish as he says, "I've been waiting to kick your arse."

"That won't happen." Rick say stepping in his face.

Liam nods, "We'll see about that." And he swung.

The four of them fought with one another as we reached Pebbles.

"I'll set the fire." Louis says as I nod.

Picking up Pebbles in my arms I shook her a bit, I need you to wake up.

I say as I touched her skin. Energy and pain rushed through her enough to make me want to back away as I looked down at her. Her face was turned up in pain as I say, It's going to be alright, Pebbles. You can do it.

She stirred a bit in my arms as her eyes fluttered slightly. I stared at her wide eyed for a moment, noting that her eyes were no longer blue but a blinding white with hints of blue.

"Harry," she says her voice soft.

"Haz." Says Louis as he looks at me, "Come on."

Looking from her to him I shook my head and say, "No."

"No?" he says as he steps from the circle, "What do you mean no? This is what has to be done!"

"This isn't what needs to be done, this is what he wants to be done." Shaking my head as I stand Pebbles behind me I say, "I'm not going to let you hurt her."

"You won't let me hurt her." Louis repeats as he says, "She fucking got into your head." He takes a step towards me as he looks at me shakes his head, "You fucking idiot! How can you be so stupid."

Pebbles fisted her hands into the back of my coat as she lays her head against me.

"Harry." She whispers.

"You're doing all this for a witch."

"Don't call her that."

"I'm sorry did I say witch?" Louis shakes his head, "I meant bitch!"

I could hear Liam calling to me as the air shifted around us.

"You are choosing a witch over us! I've know you since we were kids and yet you are picking her over me!"

"I'm picking right over wrong!" I snapped, "It's not her fault she can't pick her family. She didn't ask for this."

"My parents didn't ask to get killed by them but they did."

"Your parents where in the wrong place at the wrong time, Lou, its not like it was her families fault."

"Like hell it was!" he snapped. His eyes began shifting to a dark red as he says, "It was her mother was the one who had them killed."

I stared at him baffled as I say, "What?"

Just then Pebbles pushed away from me as a white light beamed down on her and blasted out. Everyone fell on their arse as I looked up to see Pebbles staring looking frantically around.

"Pebbles!" I yelled as stand, with Liam and Niall joining my side.

Looking at me she goes to open her mouth but stops as a piercing noise blares throughout the sir causing all of us to drop. The pain was barely tolerable. I couldn't think, hell I could hardly breathe. It wasn't till I heard Pebbles yelling my name, that I forced myself to push the pain away to look at her. Kneeling down with her hands pulling at her hair she looks up at a ghostly figure standing in front of her looking down.

"No." I could hear her say, "I don't want this."

Within a second she throws her head back as a light stashed in the chest causing her to scream and my yelling to echo. A figured walking behind her stumbled as I forced my eyes to focus. Carrying a can of gasoline and a lighter I yelled, desperate to move, that's when I saw red. Everything in my body began to feel like it was breaking. I could feel my bones shifting and breaking for me to shift. The urge to protect Pebbles ran higher then I could ever imagine as I crawled my fingers into the ground. The wailing sound increased as I ignored it. The guys laid enable to move as I growled. I could feel myself ending my shifting as I tore at my sweater. A binding and powerful surge ran through me as I looked to the sky and howled.

No one fucks with mine and gets away with it.

ONE MORE CHAPTER AND A SHOCKING TURN OUT !!
Side note, I was thinking about doing a questionnaire but in the POV's of the characters... Should I ? I think that would be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
2.6K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
880K 24.3K 104
How can I, Emma Parker, possibly fall into the arms of my best friend, Harry Styles, if I can't even tell him the most crucial and defining parts of...
41.8K 898 29
Have you ever had a secret? I mean, not like a, "honey, i secretly don't like your ties so I threw them all away," but a, "honey, I cheated on you wi...