Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

You asked Again and I've Answered!

8.8K 255 87
By PrettyRandom

WELCOME TO THE LAST "Ask me about Unleashed!" Post.

First of let's start off with the casting for David, Angelica, and Robert..

I honestly thought about India Eisley for Anna, but I figured she would make a great Angelica, because of who I casted as Anna's real mother and their connection.. (Oooo slight spoiler.) but I'm not going to change Anna because I to have grown use to her being described as Barbra...

Now since that is out of the way.

Lets jump into the Many questions asked!

Vanessairwin18: Would you ever want to publish this book?"

Hell fucking yes!!! *Was that too much? Let me redo that.* Hell Freaking Yes! I would love to have this published! I highly doubt it would happened but hey *shrugs* a girl can wish right?"

Now my question to you all is... Would you buy it if it were published? All grammar correct and 'fancy'? lol

Andygirl122000: May we have another?!!

Another what? Update? Of Course! Another book? Heck yes!

Aggie2012: Will the beast really have that much control over him when he's human? Because he said that would try to fight it every day? So he knows it's wrong, right?

Yes, yes, and Yes. Let's see how I can explain this a simple way... Have you ever watched VD, Vampire Diaries? If not, this show allows the vampires to turn off what they call their humanity. This is something like that, but its different because whereas on the show they can turn it off to avoid dealing with things and not give a care in the world until they turn it back on. Harry has to live what with he did, and he remembers vividly everything. From the murders, to the pain he feels, all of it and the beast feeds off it. He torments him with it. And the only way that Harry cannot feel it, is when he is either in wolf form, or when he lets the beast take control.

Flowerchild5: So he was planning on going to them all along? Was he planning on coming back to Annabelle after he shifted? Or did he already expect the worst? I would love another update? (Would an answer count for the last question if I add the question mark? Lol)

OOOO you are going to hate me, but... I'M GOING TO BE COMPLETE VAGUE WITH THESE ANSWERS. Only because they are going to get answered in one of the last 3 chapters: D and yes you may get another update ^_^ why would I say no?

MsMojoRisin049490: Please tell me that connection they have when they're around each other will account for something.. They love each other and feel that connections.. its gotta mean something?!!!!

Yes!!! It does :D *hint spoiler..* You'll see it in the next update.

Mabroukakayati: When are you going to start the next book?

I'm thinking about in a year?

Jk, idk honestly, but I'm going to post up the book cover and stuff so you can add it to your library.. so you'll be the first to know when its up.

JessiThis: I feel as if Harry has a backup plan to this all, right? And who is going to die next?

Mmmmm... Die? No one. Hospitalized? A few people. Someone important. Trust me if you hate cliffhangers, you are going to hate me the last few lines of the last chapter.

Stefanierunning: sequel?

Untamed!!!!

Momfeltey: Will there ever be smut in this?

*raises brow* do you want smut? If so it can happen.

____olivia____: is the book going to end *music starts playing* happily?

*Clears throats as I project voice as Morgan Freeman* One can only tell so soon, what the future holds.

Vanessairwin18: Do you have untamed already planned out and everything? Or are you writing as you go?

Ello again, love. And I actually have the first part of Untamed planned, yes. I just need to put it into words :D

LeoHowardsFriend: When you wrote this book, did you plan everything out beforehand and then wrote it, or did you just go with the flow?

I actually had it planned what I wanted to happen. I knew that I wanted a story about wolves and witches. I didn't necessarily know all the character I wanted so that came along as I wrote, but I wrote down A TON of quotes and I wrote the scenes around them. I have a bad habit of doing that. I could think have the stupidest quote and make up a whole chapter that ties with in with the plot and it just be random. My friend Heaven aka Angel, thinks it's cool I still say its weird.

Mckelby5sos: What's been your fav moment in the book so fair?

Fav moment so far? When Harry gives her his Pebble necklace to wear. Only because there is a story behind it, of course...

And the second is a Hanna scene that is going in to come up in the last chapter.

What are you guys favorite scene so far? (this is open to everyone!)

HollyArnold8: In the book earlier, Anna was reading about the bonding with a wolf. So because she is a hybrid and Harry kind of is, does that mean they have all types of connections?

Yess, that is actually touched on in more details in Untamed. :D

Mapleluver: okay don't get mad but I forgot what is she ascending too?

Common sense. She is ascending to some common sense. Lol no I'm kidding. She is ascending to her full powers. Right now she has a taste of it, but she is to be stronger than that, which can work in her favor if she learns how to control it correctly and doesn't let anyone tell her different... Was that a low key Untamed detail slip up? I think so... :D

JessiThis: Are you planning on doing a harry-rebel leader pov?

Duh! Lol There are going to be 2..

Aish_Al-Gharib: I don't get the whole 2 wolves' thing. So like are there 2 Harry's now? Or am I just stupid?

Just one Harry, with a struggle on if he should give into the killer side of him or continue being a safe do gooder with a foul mouth, self. It's like a battle within himself, mentally? And no you aren't stupid...

Irinabr: Once unleashed is finished, when are you going to start updating untamed??

As soon as possible. If not the next day after the last chapter is done, then within that week. A chapter, or 2, will be posted.

Now I had someone message me from an account and they asked me 3 questions and then deleted it. So I didn't get your username but here are your answers!

Would you be up to do a group video chat with your readers? Can you post a little spoiler about Untamed? What happened to you using readers names?

Sure! If that's something the readers would want to do. I wouldn't mind. I've actually thought about doing like a video questionnaire thing but figure you all wouldn't be into it sooo. I over looked it. Hmmmm sure :D and I've used some readers name. I'm actually using quite a bit for Untamed and I can't wait!

Now here is your untamed spoiler!

Thunder blared in the sky as I pulled off my jacket and walked to the edge of the cliff. Water crashed into the rocks below as I closed my eyes.
"STOP!"
The voices echoed around me and into my head as turned around to see David and Harry starring at me as tears burned my eyes.
"It hurts." I says in barely a whisper.
Harry nods, "I know." Taking a step towards me he say, "But we'll get through this together."
I shook my head, "No. Maybe Louis is right. Maybe everything will be better without me."
"No, Louis doesn't know what he was talking about. He doesn't know you." Says David.
"But he was right." I say.
"No he wasn't." Says Harry.
Looking from Harry and David to the water I could feel Harry getting closer as I stared at the water. Everything was going wrong and the only thing I could remember is what Angelica said to me.
"You don't know what I'm supposed to do." I whisper as I close my eyes, "Neither of you don't."
"It doesn't matter." Says David.
"Pebbles, we can get through this."
His voice became a distance sound to me as I say, "I won't be the one to take your life."
Stepping my feet forward I go to move when I hear,
"Annabelle Stop!"
The voice boomed in the air as my breath caught and a hand grabbed my arm.
"What in the hell do you think your doing?"
My heart raced as I turned around to see a familiar set of eyes.
"Uncle Robby?"

musicXhorse26: Are you going to have Zayn in your story? Was it ever a plan of yours?

Whoever said that Zayn wasn't in the story? *Sneaky grin* I've just never pointed out his name. But until he is pointing out we are left asking the age ol question since x factor, "Where's Zayn?"

Now that is it for the questions!!!!! But I'm debating on doing another, but in the POV's of the characters.. Lol how cool would that be? A little one on one with Harry and the crew. But enjoy this and I'll post an update later today..Sure! If that's something the readers would want to do. I wouldn't mind. Hmmmm sure :D and I've used some readers name. I'm actually using quite a bit for Untamed and I can't wait!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 135K 51
Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes off, driving to a wherever her car takes...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
21.8K 739 20
AN~ Hey so this is my first book so please don't get mad at me if you had this idea or If I have some miss~spelled words please enjoy, vote, comment...
408K 15.1K 40
Every year for the past hundred years, there has been a masquerade ball that was held where all wolves found their mates, in particular, Alpha Landon...