Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Drinks and Those 3 Words
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Heated Touch

12.6K 544 224
By PrettyRandom

Sunday morning around 5, Angel and Lily left, setting off to Belfast, Ireland for another run for Nick. Dad dropped by around 8 to bring me a few things from home. The boys stayed downstairs practicing while I stayed upstairs practicing with the elements to keep me busy. Between the loud rough housing and the running into the guys, when I did leave the room for water, half dressed, I felt out of place. I felt like I was intruding, so I locked myself into Harry's room. 4 o'clock rolled around and I needed to get out. Throwing on a hoodie and slipping into a pair of boots I quietly made my way downstairs. I didn't hear anyone in the living nor in the kitchen as I went to reach for the door.

"And where are you going?" asked Nick startling me.

"Crap!" I gasp, "You scared me."

"I apologize." He smiles, "So where are you going?"

"To Harry's cabin."

Nick shake his head, "No, you are supposed to stay here."

I nod, "I know but, this is too much. I went from living with my dad and my brother, to living with 5 males, who are,"

"Obnoxious?"

I nod.

He smiles, "I know this is tough, but its only temporary, just a couple more days and you can go back home."

I nod as I look down at my feet.

"Are you hungry?" he asks, "I'm about to fix lunch."

I shook my head, "No thank you."

"Anna you haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning, and with your being exhausted because of your vision's, you need energy."

"I haven't had anymore visions." I say.

Raising his brow he says, "So Liam coming to me 3 times last night, because he was worried about your nightmares, was just him being worried for no reason?"

"Liam came to you last night?"

He nods, "And that's saying a lot considering that Liam has hated you from the moment you first saw Harry."

"Then why is he caring now? Why not just let suffer?"

"Because I promised Haz that I will watch after you if anything happened to you." Looking up at the door Liam stands there holding cup as he takes a drink, "Don't get me wrong Pollyanna, I do think that you are, in some way, going to get him killed, but until you show me that I can't trust you, then I have no reason not to do as he asked."

I nod as I look up at Nick, "May I look at your books?"

He nods, "In my office, all access to anything you need."

"Thank you."

He nods, "I'll bring you food since you are about to do research."

I nod not saying yes or no, because I knew that he would come anyways.

Walking past Liam I reached Nick's office and closed the door halfway. Looking through his selections I picked up a book titled Bonding. Picking it up I flipped through the book stopping on the section that talks about mental bonding. As I read over the types of Bonding I could fell myself being pulled into a vision, but unlike the others I knew it was David. My body heated up as I could smell the woods. Gripping the edge of the couch I turned and fell upon it as I closed my eyes and whispered, "Harry."

---------

Harry POV

Standing next to the door I closed my eyes as a rush of dizziness came over me. As quickly as it came, is how fast it ended.

"Bro?" I hear Jackson say to me, "You good?"

I nod as I push my hair back, "Yeah, I'm good." Pushing from the door frame I say, "Just got light headed for a second."

"Too much blood?" asked Rick.

I nod with a sinister smirk, "Maybe, but one can never have too much blood."

The guys nod as I go over to the fridge and grab a beer. Popping the top open I down the can as I whipped my mouth. Damn I missed beer. Why had I ever stopped?

'Because I was going on a good and sober path'

Fucking stupid decision.

"So what do you want us to do, boss?" asked Ty.

Boss, never had I expected to leave and come back still being the Alpha. The energy and power that my pack gave off made me crave more, crave for a hunt, for a kill. They made the dark in me scream for harm to be done and I marveled in it.

"The plan is to get and kill the witch hybrid. Now we all know that she is being held up under the protection of Grimmers. The best way to get to her,"

"Is attacking with all force." Says Ty.

"No dumbarse." Says Louis.

"Attacking full force is a stupid move." I say, "We have to draw her out."

"How?" asked Rick.

"By drawing her out." I say as I pick up a knife that sat on the table. Tossing it up I catch the tip of the blade in between my two fingers as I repeat it over and over, "She is going to be determined to save me." I smirk, "And like a dumb in love witch she will think that there is a way to get to me."

"There is though." Says Jackson.

"No." says Louis.

"Are you kidding me?" says Jackson, "He's been cuddling up with her for the past few months, and they are close. Are you really telling me that you are trusting him to catch her?"

Moving quickly, I grabbed Jackson by his throat as I pressed him against the wall, "Are you questioning my loyalty." I snarled as my hand tightened.

"No, all I'm saying is-"

My hand tightened more as I cut off his airways, "I don't give a fuck what you're saying. Do you honestly think that she will leave quietly with you, where no one will be suspicious?"

Jackson begins to gasp for air as I drop him to the floor.

"To be honest you all fucked up this whole mission before you even started. Was she a prime subject from the beginning?"

"Yes." Says Louis.

"Then why didn't you come and befriend her, or at least her brother first? If you'd done that you would have gained her trust, thus for making it no problem to get her away from any scene that she is in."

"We didn't think about it-" starts Rick as I motion him to shut up.

"That's right you didn't think and since it's clear as day that you don't know what the fuck you're doing, leave everything up to me." I say, "I'll get her here."

"Do you think that you can just come back and take charge of us? Boss us around like you never left?" asked Ty as he steps towards me, "You been gone for 3 years, playing someone's bitch boy and pet. I don't think that you are fit to be our Alpha anymore."

Walking to him I nod as I stand nose to nose with him. Squaring my shoulders, my body heated up as I could feel myself shifting. I could feel the green in my eyes shifting as I stared at him, "Is that so?" I snarl, "If you don't think that I should be here, then why don't you do something about it."

Ty said nothing as his chest rose and fell quickly. I hit a nerve and I loved it.

"That's what I thought." I smirked as I looked him up and down, "And you call yourself a Rebel." Turning to look at Louis I say, "Told you from the jump that he shouldn't have been initiated he is too weak, to-"

Before I could finish Ty swung and I moved.

"Ah so the lad does have balls."

Ty moves towards me and swung again as I dodged his movements.

Laughing I say, "Come on lad you can do better than that."

Snarling his eyes shift to a yellowish color as he charges at me. The speed in his punches increase as he comes from inches from hitting me.

"Oh how I love a show." Says Jackson from the side with his arms crossed.

I let Ty think that he was doing something, until I grew bored, which only took seconds. Swinging towards my stomach I turned as he hits me hard in my side. Turning towards him I snarled. All the rage in me surfaced as I charged him, punching him in his stomach and in his face, he picks up a chair and throws it at me. Raising my forearm, the chair breaks as I swing my arm out hitting it before it reached me. Charging him again I grabbed him by the waist as I picked him up and dropped him on the floor. Grabbing him by the neck I hit him over and over, as the scene in front of me disappeared. I could feel like someone was watching me and for a second I forgot where I was.

"Haz!" Louis yells as he grabs my shoulders. Pulling me to my feet I let go of Ty as I looked down to see his nose bloody and his lip busted.

Coughing he turns onto his side as he spits out blood and groans.

"Let him be a lesson!" I raised my voice so it booms throughout the room, "If you ever questions my motives or my leadership again." I point to Ty, "I will do much worst then breaking your nose." Willing myself to partially shift, I could feel the hair on my face coming into place as I felt my gums expanding to form my extra canine teeth. Heat and irritation pulsed off of me, letting them see how serious I am, "I will kill you." I snarled.

The boys stared at me with a fear that let me know I still had it. They looked like scared pups, and I didn't feel an ounce of remorse for it.

Running my hands through my hair I calmed my heart rate to a normal beat as I could feel me shifting back. Running a hand down my face I could feel Louis at my side as he pats me on my back and says, "There goes my Alpha. It's nice to have you back."

I nod, "It's nice to be back Lou." Looking at the guys I noticed that Ty was at their side as I say, "Now let's get to work."

As we discussed a plan warmth began to cover the back of my neck as I looked around. The smell of Vanilla filled the air and for a moment I couldn't think. Shaking my head I look back at Louis as I say, "Let's go over our plan, once more."

He nods as he motions the boys to a map that lays out of the table.

"Harry."

My name blew against the wind causing me to look up and around. Sometime in me stirred as I brushed it off.

------

Anna POV

Waking with a jolt I sat up, my heart racing. Sweat drenched my face as I bury my face into my hands. As I opened my eyes I could see Harry's dresser as I shook my head. I hadn't remembered coming up here. I honestly don't remember me doing anything after I went to Nick's office. A cold breeze blew into the room making me shiver as a hand touches my arm. Screaming I raised my hand as the figure that stood to the side of me flew, hitting the wall hard. Jumping from the bed, I shook from fear with my hand raised as I yelled, "Liam!"

Tears burned my eyes as the door that was partially opened flew opened.

"Easy!" yells Liam as I look at him. He was shirtless in only basketball short, and Niall who wore only sweats stood in the doorway.

"What's wrong?" asked Niall.

I point over to the wall as I say, "Someone,"

Liam was the first to move as he moves over to the figure that laid crumbled on the ground. Grabbing the person sweater he pulls them up as he growls, "Grimmers, what the hell were you doing?!"

Groaning Nick says, "She was having a nightmare, I came to see if she was fine."

I looked at him as I shake my head, "Nick I'm so sorry."

He shakes his head, "It's okay I'm fine." He smirks and shakes his head, "That's some power you got there. To just think that, that is only a taste of what you are ascending," he shakes his head, "No wonder the Rebels wants you dead."

I look down not responding as Liam says, "You were having nightmares?"

I look up at him and nod.

"Harry?"

I nod.

"Past or-"

"I think present." Moving around the bed I say, "I've been having visions of Harry attacking people and laughing with Louis and them. I thought that it was from before but I don't think they are."

"Why is that?" Nick asks.

"I could feel him, I could still feel his emotions and the vision I had of him he was fighting Ty."

"And what makes you so sure that it was a vision from the present?"

"He was hit." I say.

"So?" asks Niall.

Raising up my shirt I revealed a bruise that I knew was there from the throbbing on my side.

They're eyes widen as Liam says, "So your still connected to him?"

I nod.

"Does he get your injuries?" asked Nick.

"No, I don't think so. Why?" I asked.

"Because I was thinking that maybe we could drug him with something, but if you don't know that the reflection of injuries go both ways then I can't even risk that on you."

I nod as Liam says, "Well as much as I love excitement, it's 3 in the morning and I for one would like sleep before we take you to your carny set up." looking at Nick he asks, "Is it necessary that we take her?"

Nick nods, "She needs to get out the flat, and you need to get out the flat. I don't see the harm in a little school outing."

"Sorry for waking you." I say.

The boys shook their head as Nick says, "Nonsense, if you have any others please let us know. It might help us on figuring out what we are working with."

I nod as the boys turn and leave out the room.

"Hey," I call out making them stop, "How did I get up here?"

"I found you asleep in Nick's office and brought you up here." says Liam, "That was around 8 and to be honest you looked like you were dead to the world."

I shook my head, "I went to Nick's office around 4."

"Well I found you passed out at 8."

I nod, "I know but,"

"But what?" ask Nick.

I shake my head, "It's nothing."

"Anna," Nick says, "Are you misplacing time?"

I nod.

"When did that start?" he asks.

"When my visions first started."

He looks at me and looks around the room as Liam says, "What? What is it?"

Nick shakes his head, "Nothing. I- I'll see what I can find okay?"

I nod as he and the boys go and to leave the room.

"Where's the emos?" asked Niall.

"I don't know." Says Liam, "Probably somewhere jacking off."

"Fuck you Liam!" I hear Michael yell before Nick closes the door.

Niall and Liam laugh from outside the door as I move to looked out the window. The moon sat high up in the sky as I smile and whisper to myself,

"To the moon and back."

Changing my shirt I tied my hair into a knot on the top of my hair as tuck myself into Harry's comforters snuggling up with Wolfy jr, that Dad had brought when he brought me clothes this morning. Nick knew something but what? Burying my face into Wolfy Jr. I sighed as I wished that tomorrow would be ok.

-----

Monday morning was busy, everyone ran around getting ready for the carnival as I sat at the counter in the kitchen.

"Where in the hell are my shoes!" Liam yells as he walks back upstairs for the 3rd time.

"Try looking in the last place you had them!" yells Niall from the living room.

Picking up my phone as I ate my cereal I answered it as it begins to ring.

"Char." I smile.

"Annabear! Where are you?" she asks.

"I'm fucking Harry up when I see him!" says Liam as he walks into the kitchen, "He wore my shoes Friday." Groaning he says, "Those were my favorite kicks!"

Motioning him to be quiet Charlotte says, "Was that Liam?"

Sighing I say, "Yes."

"What is he doing at your house?"

"I um-" I pause, "I'm not at home."

"Then where are you?"

"Harry's."

She gasped as she says, "What are you doing-"

"Daniel hasn't been home and since dad and mom have been doing overtime for work I stayed here."

"And your dad is okay with that?"

"He really doesn't have a choice." I admit, "He doesn't want me home by myself anymore."

"Ah I see." She says, "Well will Harry be bringing you today?"

I shook my head, "No Liam is bringing me."

"When are you leaving?"

"I'll ask. Liam!" I call out to him, "When are we leaving?"

"2 minutes." He yells to me.

"2 minutes."

"Alright well me and Asher are up here now so we will see you in a bit."

"Sounds good." I smile as we both say our byes and I hang up.

Walking into the kitchen as I wash my bowl out Liam says, "Come on, lets go."

I nod as I grab my purse and stand, "We are taking your car?"

He nods, "The Rover."

I nod following him as I say, "Are the guys coming?"

"They are following us."

"Okay." I say as we walk out the door.

---

"I can't believe your dad is letting you stay at Harry's." says Ashton.

"Me either." I say as I grabbing banners from Charlotte.

"Why didn't you stay at one of our house?" ask Charlotte.

Grabbing tape I tear a piece of it off as I hand it to Ashton, "I didn't want to bother you." I lied.

"Anne." Ashton says as he tapes the banners and climbing off the table he was standing on, "You are never a bother." Taking my face in his hand he says, "You are like a sister to me, and Char, our families love you. You are always welcome."

I nod as he kisses the top of my head and moves to grab the other banners.

"If I'm your sister, does that make your dating each other incest?" I asked as I smiled.

Ashton laughs as Charlotte says, "Didn't I tell you she was going to through that up."

Holding my hands up innocently I say, "What? I'm just asking a question."

Pushing me towards the Gym Charlotte says, "Well ask your question again, after you go get more tape and the other box of decorations for us."

Saluting I say. "Aye aye captian."

Raising his brow Ashton holds his hand to his ear as he says, "I can't hear you."

Laughing I yelled, "Aye aye captian!"

Ashton laughs as he says, "Oh!"

Charlotte begins to toss bags of balloons at me as she says, "It's too cold to be doing this! Go get the box so we can go!"

Moving from getting hit I say, "Okay, okay, I'm going!" turning around I skipped a few steps as I headed to the gym. Pulling my scarf over my mouth as I looked around to see Liam and the boys laughing and talking with other football player. Looking up from their conversation Liam locks eyes with me as he raises a brow and mouths,

"Where are you going?"

Pointing to the gym I whisper along the wind, willing it to go to him as I say, "Going to get decoration."

He nods as he pulls on his ear.

Smiling I say with my words still floating in the wind, "Yes I know, call you if I need you."

He winks as I notice Marcus hitting him on his back laughing, seeing he was distracted I made my way to the gym from the right side.

The gym was empty, besides a few booths that were being set up from ball tossing games. Walking to the decoration table I noticed that both entrance doors where open, I figured that I would leave out the left door so I can go and talk to Daniel who I assumed was here since Marcus was.

"Now to find the tape." I say to myself as I looked around to the decoration disaster before me.

It took me 5 minutes to find the tape and almost double that time to find the box that I needed. Picking up 3 rolls of tape I tossed it into the box as I dug through it to make sure everything that we needed was in there. We had been decorating for almost 3 hours. I was cold, my feet frozen, and all I wanted to do was go back home. Well to Harry's place. Tying my scarf around my neck more I turned to head back outside, when the lights shut off, making me jump and drop my box. I looked around for a minute noticing that the air outside was blowing harder and I suspected that the power had blown out.

"I'll get the janitor!" I hear someone outside yell.

Regulating my breathing I bent to pick up my box when both sides of the gym doors shut. A shiver ran through me as I fear caused the hair on my neck to stand. Forgetting the box I turned and ran as I pushed against the door. Seeing that it wasn't budging I began hitting on it, yelling,

"Help! Liam!"

I called his name 5 times before I gave up on him being able to hear me. Looking around I took a step back as I go to raise my hand to the door, but stop. Warmth covered me, making my heart melt, and race at the same time. A thud sounded behind me as I turned around. No one stood there and for a second I thought I was imagining it. Sighing I went to turn back to the doors as I screamed and fell backwards.

A dark figured loomed over me as I pull myself to sit up. Dark silver eyes with green speaks stared at me as my eyes adjusted to the dark. Instantly pushing myself back a hand grabs my ankle stopping me as I stared at the figure. Slowly his face came into view, but it wasn't the sweet face I remembered.

No.

This face was hardened, and rough. His eyes didn't have that spark of life, and his smile wasn't sweet, it was sinister. Swallowing hard my eyes searched his as my ankle burned under his touch.

"Harry." I whisper dryly.

The corner of his mouth tilted up in a deadly grin as he says, "Hello Pebbles." his eyes run over me as he spats my name in disgust. Raising his brow in amusement he says, "Miss me?"

----
LAST CHANCE!!!
To ask me questions! I'm doing my questionnaire tomorrow and want to make sure I have everything answered.

We have 4 chapters left!! Are you freakish out?! I am!

Also! I am thinking about changing my actress playing Anna..
Who do you think it should be?
I mean it is a fan fiction so I figure my readers (so weird yet exciting to say that!!) should pick that.
Who do you think should play Anna, Angelica, and David.
(I have David and Angelica picked out already I just want to see what you all think) :)

Enjoy the new update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 2K 43
Iris has had a difficult life, running from her past and living like a nomad. She is not a regular wolf. She curses the Moon goddess for the gifts sh...
1.2M 60.9K 53
Before school even begins, 17-year-old Jake Kent is attacked by an enormous gray wolf. He's saved by a mysterious blonde, but things get even more un...
2.6K 69 11
Although orphaned at an early age, caused so much trouble for anyone who knew her, and was always moving onto the next place not caring about who she...
17.5K 1K 54
Everyone has heard the story of the Beauty and the Beast. But what happens if the Beast was just a powerful Werewolf male, who is so void of love tha...