𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒻ℯ...

By sakuratetsu

↬∙∙ in which Akaashi Keiji finds himself intrigued with the girl who thinks she needs to be perfect and he's... More

Sunday
Monday
Monday part 2
Tuesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Wednesday

1.7K 38 24
By sakuratetsu

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

YOUR SLEEPING SCHEDULE IS GETTING WORSE WITH EACH DAY. Maybe it's because it's nonexistent ever since you moved. Maybe even longer if you think about it. You were too anxious before moving to Tokyo to sleep, then your nervousness kept you awake before school, and now you found yourself too busy studying each night to even look at the time. 

Three or four hours are enough to keep you awake for most of the day although you find yourself dozing off from time to time as your eyelids are slowly giving up on you throughout the day. 

Not only you were studying last night but you also got a text message from the student council chat saying that someone destroyed the banner for the basketball team by the end of the day and the boys will need a new one tomorrow. Normally they would ask the art club but with a late hour, the council took it in their own matter.

Of course, you had volunteered yourself. The task itself was not hard although it did require you to go to the nearest store for the paper with the right measurements. The whole group chat thanked you and you knew you already scored yourself some points.

It's now morning as you roam around the kitchen making yourself a light breakfast. You turn on the kettle for both your parents as well as yourself. Coffee is what will keep you alive for the day although you don't like the taste of it at all. Maybe you'll settle for tea, after all, it's not a bad choice either. 

Your mom finds your body slouched over the banner which you left on the kitchen floor to dry. She raises one of her brows, her lips part to ask the question. 

-Did you sign up for the art class? -she asks startling you a little even though you knew either of your parents could come down any minute now. She watches the banner suspiciously, squinting her eyes a little. 

-No. You know I would never. -you assure her quietly. The one thing your parents would never support you doing was anything art or music-related. They both find it a time-wasting hobby with little to no future.- I got into the student council so I'm helping out how I can.

-I see. Good girl. -she pats your head gently not to ruffle your hair too much. You only hum in response before rolling up the dried-up banner. Your eyes follow her to the kitchen counter and you quickly outrun her. Your hand almost slams on so precious notebook of yours you left on the sight. Your mom looks at you questionably as you close it gently and shove it deep inside your school bag.

-I wouldn't want to forget homework. -you say to brush off your weird behavior. She doesn't ask questions as she pours her coffee into the thermos before leaving you in the kitchen alone once again. You let out a deep sigh when your fingers brush on the cover of your notebook.- Oh if you only knew... -you whisper tiredly.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-Two clubs and the student council? -Aiko, the girl from your class invited herself over to your desk almost laying on it with her chest. You watch her with a smile on your face but you wish you could just get up and leave. But that would be rude.

She's been doing it from the beginning of the day and as much as you wanted to keep yourself composed she slowly starts to get on your nerves. Each break she drags her chair beside you, invading your personal space and you don't dare to move as you're already sitting way closer to Keiji than you anticipated to. Yet the boy doesn't move letting your shoulders lightly bump into each other as either of you change position.

Akaashi watches your jaw clench as the questions get progressively more personal and rude. He wonders why won't you just tell her off but he sits quietly waiting for you to stick up for yourself. Not once have you looked in his direction asking for help.

-Yes. I like participating in school life as you can see.- you answer calmly. 

She lets out a small hum in response playing with the strands of her hair. She twirls the black locks around her finger glancing at you with her big brown eyes. She's not bad looking but her personality... You can just tell that she is rotten to the core.

-What do you do in your free time? -shivers go down your spine when she pops gum in her mouth way too close to your face. You can't help but frown a little but she doesn't seem to care in the slightest.

-Um... I study? -you say hesitantly, a smirk appears on her lips. 

-What about shopping? With loaded parents like yours, I'd be wearing only designer clothes.

-Um... -you purse your lips into a thin line. You were never the one to spend your parents' money although for each achievement they would reward you with cash that you could spend on anything you wanted. 

-Sounds like you don't have social life yourself. -she makes a snarky remark, propping her head on her palm. You feel your throat get lightly dry not really sure what to say back. She has you in the corner, hitting your weak spot because indeed you do not have a social life. With barely a few friends back in your hometown you were now stuck all by yourself.- You'll never find a boyfriend if you keep your head in books all the time.

-She doesn't need to worry about that.- Akaashi butts in finally, getting frustrated himself at the boldness of his classmate.- She's doing just fine. Worry about your own friends and boyfriend if you even have one. -his hand lands on top of yours which was taping on the desk in a nervous manner. 

Aiko furrows her brows dissatisfied. A little scoff slips past her lips as she looks down on Akaashi's hand on yours. His thumb moves on its own gently caressing the side of your hand as he stares down the girl beside you. Unable to handle his gaze she slides the chair to its rightful place before leaving the classroom.

You let out the air you've been holding in as you watch her slowly disappear behind the door. 

-Well... that was something...- you mumble under your breath. Your eyes waver from Akaashi's hand on yours to the boy's face. He follows your gaze before quickly taking his hand away as if it's been burned. 

-Sorry.- he says quietly, turning his head away but before he can hide you see a slight blush creep onto his face. You can't help but let out a warm chuckle.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

The lunch break you decide to spend in the library away from everyone. The quietness of the place eases your nerves as other students enjoy their lunch in the cafeteria, outside, or in their classroom. You're content with just being by yourself at this exact moment, no annoying people around. 

Aiko made quite a fuss once she returned from the bathroom causing the other students to take more interest in you as well. Even though you were prepared for the interrogation it sure was tiring. The constant smiling made your mouth hurt and you soon felt a little uncomfortable as they began asking about your family. Not that you don't love your parents or are ashamed of them. It's actually the opposite. They're both your role models, a doctor and an attorney, a perfect couple. Almost always making you feel like you're never enough even though you try your hardest to catch up to them. 

Your {e/c} eyes scan over the books laid out in front of you. Your left hand flicks a few pages lazily as you prop your head on your other one. You hate to admit but with each break, you find it hard to say awake. 

You reread the same sentence for the fourth time as the words blurry right in front of you. Your head begins to get heavier as it leans against your palm to finally make its way down on the wooden desk. Your forehead rest against the back of your hand as you slowly close your eyelids. 

-Just a few minutes.- you mumble to yourself sleepily as you let yourself doze off but one thing you forget to do is set an alarm that will actually wake you up. 

Akaashi walks around with your lunch in his hand searching for you but you're nowhere to be found. His brows furrow as he asks the other students if they have seen you but most of them shake their heads no. 

He finally finds you, napping peacefully in the empty library as light snores escape from your parted lips. He sits on your left, your face in his direction as he watches your soft expression.

His hand reaches out toward your face to put the few loose strands of your hair behind your ear. His fingers brush lightly against your soft skin as he does so. Soon he finds himself caressing your cheek with the back on his pointer finger. You shift slightly in your seat at the unknown touch. 

Startled Akaashi throws his volleyball jersey on top of your head to hide what he was doing. You let out a small groan before lifting your head up to see what happened. 

-Akaashi-san? -you say quietly fluttering your eyelashes as your head pokes out from under the jersey. 

-You drool when you sleep.- Keiji says and your face flushes red at his words.

-I do not! -you object with a pout on your face but as you look down there's the tiniest wet spot on your notes. Akaashi follows your gaze as you quickly try to hide it. He shakes his head clearly amused.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 506 11
[F/N] [L/N] dragged by her [B/F/N] to watch Interhigh Tournament. In the tournament, she was focused on green haired guy's served and find him cute.
22.7K 1K 15
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 ⤷ IN WHICH HE FALLS IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE WHO HE FINDS IRREPLACEABLE ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ BAJI X FEM! READER ST...
16.1K 559 37
𝔫𝔬𝔲𝔫. ⎾k a l o p s i a⏌: the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. ---- ∞ ---- "ᴍʏ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀ...
823K 25K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...