Azur Lane: Living a fun life...

By Arcadia2121

I am the admiral of the United States confined fleet and former commander of the USS Enterprise CVN-65, I was... More

Prologue I
Prologue II
Prologue III
CHARACTER BIO
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
HaloXGirls and Panzer
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40/CHAPTER 41/CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43/CHAPTER 44/CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46/CHAPTER 47/CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49/CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63

CHAPTER 52

2.5K 50 12
By Arcadia2121

Akagi: [Welcome to my sea, Azur Lane, from the bottom of my heart I welcome you all.]

The siren planes began to take off from the siren carriers, while the Azur Lane carriers also began to take off their planes.

QE: [To the entire royal fleet, sink the enemies!]

The Royal Navy ships accelerated while firing their cannons, these shots pierced 7 heavy cruisers and they sank, the siren ships counterattack, the siren shots as they were about to hit the Royal ships, the Kansen summoned their rigging causing the plasma projectiles to hit the sea without dealing damage to the Kansen.

Hood: Elegance is not for show. [The entire fleet fire at will!]

Hood and the royal girls fire their cannons sinking siren ships without problems, Sheffield fires her hand cannons as if she were Lara Croft, in that the siren planes that managed to get past the Royal Navy barrier headed towards the Eagle Union fleet that sails behind the Royal Navy fleet.

Enterprise: [Enemy spotted! Give it hard girls!]

All: (Eagle Union) [Received!]

All of the Eagle Union summon their rig and open fire, however the shots were not accurate, as many of them passed the defenses and came within range to fire their missiles.

Eldride: I will do my best.

Eldride fires her cannons, the shot looks like Star Wars plasma or laser weapons, the projectiles have been corrected in the air and hit without missing.

Norfolk: Eldride you are impressive.

The Cleveland class on the other hand continued their bombardment towards the siren fleet, due to their expertise they were able to capture a very advanced position to bombard the weak enemy.

¡TATATATATATATA! BBBOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Cleveland: Well that was the last one!

¡FFOOOSSSSHHHH!

Me: [Cleveland, the Sakura empire fleet is coming!]

Cleveland: [What?]

Columbia: ANEKI DODGE!

Cleveland: Huh? (Looks at what's coming) DODGE!

¡SLPPAASSSSSSHHHHHHH!

The Cleveland class jump and dodge incoming projectiles, causing multiple splashes of water.

Cleveland: Thanks Columbia, I owe you one.

Columbia: Don't thank me Aneki, it's my duty as a little sister.

Then Cleveland looks towards the source of those shots and sees the battleship IJN Ise and IJN Hyuuga.

Ise: Not bad rookie, I think I'll enjoy it.

Hyuuga: Come on aunty, let's finish this quickly to party.

Meanwhile Cleveland contacts the allied fleet.

Cleveland: [To the entire fleet I have eye contact with the Sakura empire fleet!]

Enterprise: [Understood, hold position and observe enemy movements, do not attack the fleet, wait for reinforcements]

Cleveland: [Understood]

Montpelier: What does it say?

Cleveland: We hold the position, worst case scenario we'll have to back down.

Montpelier: Understood.

Columbia: Understood.

Denver: Ok.

With Enterprise and the fleet, they are in a state of total victory, they were just cleaning up some siren leftovers.

BBRRRROOOOOONNNNNNN! ¡CLINK! ¡FIIIUUUUUUUUUU!

A Hornet Dauntless drops its 3 bombs on the last siren destroyer and all three bombs successfully hit and send the last siren ship to oblivion.

Enterprise: [Elizabeth, Cleveland reports multiple Empire ships leading the formation]

QE: [Understood, I'll send some cruisers as reinforcements, Wales, lead the group]

Wales: [Understood]

Royal Navy and Eagle Union ships began to position themselves, while aircraft carriers to the rear of their decks took off planes.

Akagi: Come on let me taste this.

Enterprise/QE: [All ships Fire at will!]

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

The Azur Lane ships opened fire.

Kaga: [Advance Imperial warriors! The will of the heavens is on our side!]

The ships of the empire accelerated and headed to face the Azur Lane fleet, Takao as a warrior of the empire is forced to attack even though she did not like it, she sees how a 38cm projectile approaches her, Takao with her most refined techniques of sword, she cuts the projectile in two and several meters behind her it explodes.

Takao: Newbies.

With the Azur Lane fleet the Wildcat planes finish taking off from the Hornet.

Hornet: Well, in some ways we managed to repel the enemy attack.

Elsewhere, Enterprise boards Enty's carrier and finds her checking her planes before taking off.

Enterprise: Daughter!

Me: what's up?

Enterprise: Replace me on command.

Me: Huh?

Enterprise: You have command of my fleet.

Me: Hey! Where do you think you are going!?

Enterprise: (confident smile) To slaughter some enemies like the badass that I am! (It means that Enterprise is going to show how badass she can be)

Me: Huh? What was that sudden change in personality?

In that Hornet stands next to Enty

Hornet: That's how she was, I'm glad she's back to being the girl she was before.

Me: Really? Was that how she was?

Hornet: Yes. Well, now I'm under your command.

Me: (sigh) Okay. [Eagle Union fleet, I am Enty, I am now taking command of the fleet]

All: [Okay]

Me: [The Sakura Empire fleet is flanking our starboard flank, Cruiser Division, concentrate fire on that location.

All: [Understood]

SORYUU IMPERIAL AIRCRAFT CARRIER FLEET.

On this aircraft carrier, Soryuu warily watches this warlike event.

Soryuu: I see this has already started.

Hiryuu: Sister, by the way, where are we? What did Akagi-san do?

Soryuu: I don't know, but what I do know is that we are in an alternate universe to ours and that Akagi is being manipulated by something or someone.

In the skies 10 Dauntless fighter-bombers fly by at their maximum speed, Enterprise drives one of those planes, their objective is to bomb the empire's aircraft carriers, Kaga and Zuikaku see those planes.

Kaga: (Chuckles) I see, so the Main Protagonist makes her appearance, I'm tired of waiting for her.

Zuikaku: It's Enterprise! Now I will take revenge for that time!

Kaga: Don't interfere! She is mine!

Zuikaku: But I want to face her!

Kaga: This is my fight! I have to get my honor back! There is no room for a raving newbie of the fights!

Enterprise: [¡KAGAAAAA!]

Kaga: [¡Enterpriseeeeeeeeee!]

Enterprise and her planes drop their bombs on Kaga's carrier, Kaga summoning her rig before the bombs hit the flight deck.

Kaga summons 5 fighter planes and she gets on one of their planes and the chase and dogfight between two SSR carriers begins.

It was a very disadvantageous battle for Enterprise as Kaga's planes are Interceptors and Enterprise's air fleet are Bombers, but Enterprise still orders her planes to use the rear guns to shoot down Kaga's planes.

From the ground Zuikaku looks at everything surprised.

Zuikaku: Since when do aircraft carriers pilot their planes personally?

Shokaku: No idea, but you shouldn't copy them.

Enty looks at the radar and she realizes that her mother is in danger so she decides to have two of her planes help Enterprise.

Me: [Alpha-tango, help the Enterprise planes]

[Alpha-tango, received]

Two F-18s that were bombing the enemy siren fleet break away from their fighter squadron and head to help Enterprise.

[Tango 1, we have no anti-aircraft missiles]

[Alpha 7, use the cannons]

[Tango 1 received]

The F-18s are armed with a 20mm M61 Vulcan cannon, these cannons have enough ammunition to shoot down one or two planes.

Kaga notices the unforeseen nuisance and attempts to shoot them down with her planes, but to no avail, Kaga's planes quickly lost track of the F-18s.

Kaga: Tch, those planes are incredibly agile and fast.

One of the F-18 planes starts firing at one of Kaga's planes and shoots it down, then the other F-18 plane manages to shoot down another Kaga plane.

[Tango 1, the cannon is out of ammunition]

[Me neither, let's refuel, this time let's take some anti-aircraft missiles]

The planes withdrew from the combat zone.

Enterprise: [Thanks for the help Enty]

Me: [no problem]

The battle continues.

TO BE CONTINUE......................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 2.4K 15
Rimuru Had been Sent to the end of space and time like on the main Time line Rimuru Tried to Return back but Failed Come and Join Rimuru as he go bac...
1.2M 52.1K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
10.6K 65 13
A goddess of light was watching over her world she swore to protect until she found out that a army men and monsters wanted to make every woman in th...
11.5K 202 13
"Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Her ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new lif...