Supplementary Love (COMPLETED)

By Yours_Nidhi

Naman Prabhu, a popular Mangalorean businessman settled in Dubai had a beautiful love marriage with Aditi whi... More

Prologue Teaser - Shiver down the spine
#ShiNa for you ❤️
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue

Chapter 28

14.7K 761 477
By Yours_Nidhi

She tried to walk away when suddenly she slipped and I held onto her waist. Her eyes met mine and I looked into her eyes. They still held the honesty and strength that I fell in love with years ago however the love now wasn't the kind we had between us years ago. It was something else.

'You ok?' I asked and she nodded with a smile. I made her take a seat and offered her a glass of water. She sipped through and suddenly cried a 'Auuuuu' and I looked at her and she kept a hand on her baby bump. I looked at her while she smiled saying 'Looks like the baby kicked' and I was left speechless. I slowly sat next to her and hesitantly asked 'Ummm May I?' and she smiled nodding. I kept a hand on her baby bump while I felt a sudden jerk on my hand and my eyes popped out as I screamed 'Ohhhh Fishhh!!!' and she chuckled while I laughed at once and she said 'I am glad you didn't use the F word...I don't let Keshav use that word around the baby' and I smiled.

She kept looking at me and said again...
'I will always be sorry for taking the abortion decision against your will!' and I held her hand saying

'And I will forever be apologetic for not understanding your perspective Aditi! We....we were different individuals and just because we became pregnant didn't give me the rights to overshadow your personality. You are right! I didn't think once from the perspective you had...how you as a wife felt...how you as an individual felt...I was only worried for you as a mother...or shall I say my baby's mother! I'm sorry I even termed you greedy and a gold digger. I'm sorry Aditi. You were always a hardworking individual but my silly ego couldn't take your ambitious self!' and she smiled holding my hand and said...

'Just let it be Naman! Let's say...we... weren't for each other. Keshav was meant to be mine and Shilpa...yours!!!' and I blushed.

'Ohoooo blushing and all hannn?' she asked and I looked elsewhere while she giggled saying...

'I am so so so happy for you Naman. Shilpa is a wonderful woman. Strong...talented... humble above all patient!' and I smiled saying...

'I know and I now definitely know what I must not do with her' and Aditi smiled.

We stood up and hugged each other warm forgiving each other for our past and that's when my eyes fell on Shilpa who stood in a corner and was looking at us. She simply walked away from there and I quickly went behind her. She was sitting in the rose garden at my parents home by the lotus pond and I went and sat next to her.

'I hope you know that the talk I had with Aditi was more a matured one where we finally have forgiven each other' and she silently sat and kept looking into the pond.

When she didn't reply anything I slowly pulled her closer to me and made her sit on my lap while she shrieked and I covered my arms around her waist slowly slipping it inside the saree she was wearing touching her bare waist. I noticed how her body relaxed in my arms and I left a small kiss on her shoulder and I whispered...

'You trust me na?' and she smiled and looked into my eyes. Her tiny hands cupped my face as she whispered...

'I wouldn't have fallen in love with you if I didn't trust you! It's not what you are thinking!!!' she said and I slowly tucked a hair strand behind her ear and whispered...'Then what is it?'. She smiled and said...

'Will you be able to fall in love with me....Will you ever be able to love again?' she said softly while her eyes filled with tears. I slowly wiped a tear off her eye and slowly rested my forehead against hers and said...

'I was in love with Aditi...I was madly in love with her. But even then we broke up. We had a painful divorce which made me alcoholic .. pushed me to depression...made a sadist... rude... chauvinist!!! I may not be in love with you Shilpa but I trust you...I respect you... above all we understand each other. You understand and also make me understand where I go wrong...you don't give upon me...You complete me Shilpa! There is this emptiness within me that you fill.

Being in love with Aditi was so much different. It was more spontaneous, quick. We were always stuffing our mouths into each other. Our way our resolving issues was sex! But we never spoke about our issues. But with you...it's where we discuss, talk. There is a strong sexual tension and longing desire inside both of us but we don't kiss or hump each other to resolve a fight. We rather talk, understand, forgive and move on. You have taught me the real sense of moving on after resolving problems rather than fucking them.

And that for me is precious Shilpa. You for me are priceless. You are that ray of hope who has shined to make me learn to live again. You bring a sense of calmness and maturity inside me. You let me be me Shilpa. I don't have to like what you like. Just because you like Panipuri you don't want me to switch from my salad to your Panipuri. You don't try to shadow my personality... basically let's say you don't do what I did to Aditi once. You don't control me. You just accept me and this acceptance is beautiful and let's say this is the beauty of our Supplementary Love.'

And the next minute I felt her lips against my lips. She held a firm grip on the base of my neck and posesively kissed my lips and I moaned in her mouth. My hands slowly caressed her belly and pinched her waist while she jumped and I was already aroused by her.

'Another kiss like that and I swear I don't think I can wait till this weekend. I would rather end up having a garden sex with you!!!" I said and her eyes widened and she slapped my chest.

'Freaking she's so sexy!!!' I heard that bloody biscuit packet say and I shot him a look gritting my teeth and said at once...

'Another time you use that word Mr Bikki Cookie I swear I'm fucking going to break your cookie such that you won't be able to make any cookies in future!!!" And he zipped his mouth. I turned around and kept admiring as my brother and Vanni brought Shilpa to the wedding alter. In the typical GSB wedding attire she looked breathtakingly beautiful that my jaws were hanging to hit the ground.

While we heard Siya Vanni say...
'She is going to marry you! Only you Naman! So you know...chill!!! With that drooling saliva I think you wouldn't look good in pictures!' Vanni said making everyone chuckle.

The wedding rituals happened and not once could I take my eyes off my bride.. When the priest asked me to tie the red beaded mangalsutra across her neck my hands shivered but the minute I saw her all my fear flew out of the window and only happiness engulfed me. Slowly bending towards her neck I tied the mangalsutra to her neck making her mine and being hers forever after.

When the priest was making us taking all the seven vows I held Shilpa's hand and said to her...
'I don't know all these promises and vows Shilpa but today I promise you I will always value you, respect you and forever value your every opinion, decision and your feelings. It will be 'we' in our marriage always! I promise you. I don't know if saying 'I love you' does the job or not but I promise to love you, learn to love you forever after till my last breath baby! I swear!' I said and her eyes pooled up. I kissed her forehead and she giggled.

Today was the new beginning to the second chance we both have each other to our lives.

To us...

To our Supplementary Love and we know we will cherish and value this. No more rejections...no more regrets..It's only one happy life with she and me...No...'We'.

Just....'We'...

Shilpa's Naman and Naman's Shilpa!

And yes I may not love love her but I know I will learn to love and live with her.

I want to live her not just love her.
Because this was just the beginning ✨❤️

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Andddd we finish yet another beautiful journey today.

This was the last chapter of Shilpa and Naman's beautiful journey.

This was a spin off I wrote only to think of a different perspective of what if every marriage didn't end up happily like Siya-Raghav. Because 'Destiny Planned this one for us' was all about a chance to arranged marriage and Supplementary Love is rather a take on what if a happy marriage doesn't work. What if the first attempt didn't work. This book is more about giving second chance to life. It's like a flute glass screaming cheers 'To moving on'.

If I was able to make even one percent of you folks accept the thought process of giving yourself a second chance in love then my job is successful. I myself had a failed relationship and then I found my man. So to everyone who failed in love don't loose hope. There is love and more love in this world. Just give yourself another Supplementary attempt.

Epilogue will be posted soon.

With #ShiNa's exit, this Friday onwards my most awaited book Legally Not Yours would begin.

Are you ready to give Fari and Alex a little space in your heart?

I know it was supposed to start in Jan end but will begin by Feb 1st week.

Are you ready to join #Falex's bickering crazy mad journey???

Till then...

Keep reading Keep supporting ❤️

Love Love 💖
Yours_Nidhi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 12.4K 40
BILLIONAIRE × DOCTOR (Marriage series- arranged marriage) English × hindi dialogues ~•••••••~ ~•••••••~ The minute I heard my first love, I sta...
1M 37.1K 47
This story is a love story of Karan Oberoi and Anjali Malhotra. Karan Oberoi is the CEO of Oberoi group of companies and every girl's dream guy. Insp...
24.7K 1.6K 32
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
40.2K 3.8K 40
It wasn't romantic or easy. It was just something that happened." "God! Was it worth ruining everything?" "It wasn't. Dhruv, it happened. I don't w...