𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁ℯ 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒻ℯ...

By sakuratetsu

↬∙∙ in which Akaashi Keiji finds himself intrigued with the girl who thinks she needs to be perfect and he's... More

Sunday
Monday
Monday part 2
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Tuesday

2.1K 52 9
By sakuratetsu

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-WOW, THAT'S LIKE ACTUALLY REALLY IMPRESSIVE. -one of the older boys says as you shoot him a wide smile. He hands you back the sheet of paper and you fold it nicely to fit it inside the little notebook you brought with you.- Of course, we'll let you in, right guys?

He looks around the room and so do you. Everyone ponders over the idea as they let out small hums or nod their head agreeing already. You did not expect them to actually agree so easily but that only makes things for you simpler. With the short resume of what you have done in the last school, they do not need much time to think it through. They can clearly see that you're serious about it. Who joins the student council for fun anyways?

-You definitely won't regret that decision! -you say cheerfully trying to hide a small yawn with the back of your hand. It's not that they're boing but you only had three hours of sleep and it starts to have its effect on you as your eyelids feel slightly heavier. Good thing it's lunch hour anyway so you only have a few hours till you can go home and... surprise! Study more!

-I'm Sato Himari, third year.- one of the few girls introduces herself reaching out her hand towards you. You grab it to give it a gentle squeeze.- I'll make sure to show you how we do things around here.

-L/N Y/N.- you say as if you haven't introduced yourself in the beginning.- Pleasure to meet you. Please take care of me.

-We'll be meeting up every Monday after classes or during lunch, it'll depend on whether more than a half of us will be able to attend. We should exchange contact info so I can keep you updated about that. -you willingly hand her your phone so she can put in her number and as soon as she gives it back you sent her a little text so she can save yours.

-I was worried I'd have to reschedule my clubs but Monday works perfectly! -you smile widely putting 'student council' in your schedule. A few curious eyes look over your shoulder into your notebook. -And I still have one day left to be filled out.

-You already joined two clubs? -one of the boys lets his jaw hang low open as his eyes scan over your weekly schedule.- Isn't this like your second day only? -his eyebrows furrow.- Also... Are we allowed to do that? I thought we can only choose one!

-I asked for permission. Simple as that.

It was not that simple. School usually lets students pick only one extracurricular activity so they can fully focus on it while not falling behind on classes. So you actually had your parents contact your school so they would let you take more than one.

You decided on chemistry club and English studies because you know well that these two are what your parents would want you to pick.

Yet... even though you know you made the only right choice your eyes keep wavering to the two flyers sticking out from your notebook.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

-L/N-chan! Your favorite Senpai is here! - Bokuto jumps inside the classroom with a wide grin on his face. His brows furrow when he finds Akaashi sitting alone by his desk.- Eh is L/N-Chan not here?

-Do you see her? -Akaashi slowly raises his eyes to look at his upperclassman.

-No. -Bokuto's golden eyes scan through the classroom but he does not see the face he's searching for.

-Then you have your answer. Why are you even here? And more importantly, why are you looking for L/N?

-Ah I wanted to congratulate her on getting on the student council! She hasn't told you?

-She was pretty busy studying between classes today. We haven't talked much. -Akaashi admits looking at your empty desk. He noticed how quiet and focused you are today and decided not to distract you, so the only interaction you had today was a small head nod as a greeting gesture.

Each break you spent leaned over the desk studying and rereading papers over and over again till the information was burned into your brain. Only making a few small breaks to take a sip of water when your head started hurting from too much knowledge.

Akaashi observed you curiously from the corner of his eye as your hands moved around gracefully, your eyes not once raising from the sheet of paper as you highlighted the important information or scribbled some notes on the side of the text. He thought about offering his help again but he had a feeling you would decline so the only small thing he could have done for you was to leave a new bottle of water on your desk once you left. He did not expect you to disappear for most of the lunch break.

Bokuto pulls a chair from another desk to make himself comfortable by Akaashi's side. The dark-haired boy parts his lips to say something but finally, he decides to let it go. They sit in silence as Bokuto plays with one of your highlighters drawing on Akaashi's hand.

-You're such a child Bokuto-San. -Keiji sighs deeply looking at the masterpiece the boy has put on the back of his hand.- What even is that? -he squints his eyes looking at the drawing.

-Looks like a poorly drawn volleyball to me? -you say bluntly leaning a little over Akaashi's shoulder startling both boys as neither of them noticed your presence in the classroom.- It's cute though! -you add quickly, worried that you might offend Bokuto.

-Poorly doesn't do justice to it then. -Akaashi studies the drawing on his hand. The circle resembles an oval more and the lines inside are crooked. Akaashi wonders how on earth did you guess what it was supposed to be. His brows knit as he seems to be lost in thought before his hand is used as a paper again.

His greenish eyes follow the unknown hand and slowly make their way up until they sit on your face. A small chuckle leaves your lips as you draw two dots and a curved line below. Keiji's lips curl slightly upwards when he looks down at the little smiley face.

-Me too! -Bokuto says placing his hand closer so you can draw something on it. You take one of the sharpies and recreate his previous attempt of volleyball but on the inner part of his wrist. He grins widely at the little drawing.

-I have something for both of you. -you say quickly reaching into the plastic bag you've been holding since you came. You put down a small plastic container in front of each boy and they stare at it with mixed emotions.

-Dorayaki? -Bokuto's eyes shine as he looks inside the box.- For me?

-It's a thank you gift for helping me yesterday. -you say with a gentle smile.- I hope they're good, I woke up extra early to make them. -you say scratching your cheek.

-You made those? -Akaashi examines the dorayaki in his hand before looking at you. A gentle smile creeps onto your face as you wait for him to take a bite.

-I should bump into you more L/N-Chan. -Bokuto says with his mouth stuffed.- This is delicious!

-I'm glad. I took culinary arts at Karasuno. -you bow your head slightly taking your seat on the left side of Akaashi. You watch them both devour the snack.

-So student council? -Keiji says distracting you from the notes you were about to read.

-Yes. I also managed to join two clubs so I think my parents will be pleased.

-Aren't you the one who's supposed to be happy about it? -The dark-haired boy looks at you curiously and you find yourself looking away to avoid his eyes.

-Why don't you eat with us, L/N-Chan? -Kotaro butts in completely unaware of what you two are talking about.

-I'm good. I forgot my lunch at home but I'll make myself a nice dinner once I get home.

-Let's share then. -Akaashi says putting your notes aside. He scoots a little closer on his chair and moves the box towards you. Bokuto can only watch as most of his snack is already gone and he even dares to reach into Akaashi's portion before being hit in the hand.

-Ouchie! -he whines rubbing the back of his hand.- I thought we were sharing!

-I'm sharing with L/N-San. You ate yours already. -he scolds the older boy.- Are you sure you can handle being in the council and two different clubs? Isn't that a little... I don't know... exhausting? Don't you want to... slow down a little?

-That's all I've been doing my life. -you say quietly.

Akaashi tries to read your expression as you find yourself lost in thought. Your fingertips tap on the desk lightly and your eyes seem to be focused on something in the distance. There no smile on your face anymore. Not even a fake one. Your brows knit together and you purse your lips into a thin line.

Slowing down was never an option and being exhausted is something you've always been familiar with. Is that bad? You've always been either praised or made fun of. 

You're brought back to earth when Keiji bumps dorayaki on your lips waiting for you to take a bite. Without thinking much you lean in to take a small bite letting the flavor spread around your mouth. It really came out delicious you think to yourself. He lets out a muffled chuckle when you grin to yourself like a little child taking another bite from the snack that is still being held by him.

Bokuto fights the urge to tease his two kouhais as he's watching the scene. He wants to say something about being a perfect match or looking like a couple but he does not want to destroy the mood. The two are acting as if Bo is not even there but he doesn't mind as his eyes brighten up when he hears Akaashi's quiet laugh. He finds himself intrigued with the dark-haired boys' behavior and he can't not notice the looks he's been giving the new girl.

Bokuto decides to stay back and observe the situation but he's ready to be the wingman for either of the sides if needed.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

Author's note: okay so I like this story line so much that I'll actually try to post one chapter every day! Wish me luck!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 25K 46
-𝐤𝐞𝐢𝐣𝐢 𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 -a story in which y/n starts up a new year at Fukurodani with her best friends Bokuto and Akaashi...
451 23 16
↳ 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒅 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒐𝒃𝒂 𝒋𝒐𝒉𝒔𝒂𝒊 𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒚𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉�...
12.7K 454 13
•°. *࿐ ❝𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬.❞ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐍 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥...
21.2K 506 11
[F/N] [L/N] dragged by her [B/F/N] to watch Interhigh Tournament. In the tournament, she was focused on green haired guy's served and find him cute.