Natasha Romanoff One-Shots

נכתב על ידי Just_writing_a_bit

Just a collection of one-shots with Natasha Romanoff. This is a xfemale reader collection. The stories are... עוד

New Years Eve (romantic)
New Years Eve (traumatic)
New Years Eve (traumatic) part 2
All I want
Working late
Working late part 2
Christmas
Beautiful
Disney Movies
A new life
A new life part 2
Late Nights
Breakup (Mama Nat)
Happy for you
Just dance
Period
Quality time
Firefighter
Wedding part 1
Wedding part 2
Quarantine
Horror movie
Toxic past
Mafia
Nightmares
Long-distance relationship
Birthday
Yelena
Meeting the family
Jealousy
Ikea date
Midnight baking
We love you part 1
We love you part 2
Ice skating
Sick
Mini Wanda part 1
Mini Wanda part 2
Storm*
Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day part 2*
Uncle Tony part 1
Uncle Tony part 2
Toxic (?) friends
Vacation- part 1: Flight
Tattoo
Vacation- part 2: Prague and Venezia
Coming out (Mama Nat)
Vacation- part 3: France
Throuple (Nat and Wanda)
Vacation- part 4: Germany
Wattpad (Scarlett)
Studying
Sleepy
Too much
High school
Hold on
Pancakes
Infinite Freedom & A/n
Teasing (Wanda)
Pressure
Revenge* part 1 (Wanda, kinda the second part to "teasing")
Revenge part 2* (Wanda)
Magical venue
Graduation prank
Street race
Happy Easter
Halloween
Pregnancy
IMPORTANT

Just a little fight

3.2K 68 20
נכתב על ידי Just_writing_a_bit

TW: mentions of a fight and maybe blood and injuries

Pov Nat

I sit in the living room, reading a book as I hear someone walking in. Due to the sound of the steps, it seems like this person doesn’t want to be noticed.

“Hello?” I ask casually to see if the person will answer.
The footsteps stop and after a few seconds of silence I get an answer.
“Hey Tasha.”
It’s y/n, my girlfriend but why does she sneak around?

I put the book away and turn around in an attempt to see her but she seems to be in the hallway.
That’s odd, normally she greets me when she comes back from university and tells me about her day.

“How was your day, baby?”
“Good.”
The footsteps get quieter and soon they are completely gone. Something is off. She usually answers more than one word and even if she had a bad day, she comes to me to get some cuddles to cheer her up.
Maybe she got an exam back and got a bad grade and isn’t ready to talk about it yet?
But why the sneaking around? She could have simply told me that she wants to be alone right now. I would have respected that because everyone has boundaries which shouldn’t be overstepped or ignored.

There are possible reasons why she would want to go to our room first and I shouldn’t overanalyze it. She’ll talk to me soon and tell me what it’s about.
I nod to myself and take the book back in my hands and continue reading.

Pov y/n

I put my backpack down quickly and go into the bathroom. The mirror reflects my face and I am released Nat didn’t see me like this.
My lip is bleeding and there’s a cut above my left eyebrow. It stings but it’s not unbearable.
I splash some water into my face and wash off the blood.
Doesn’t look that bad now but she will still notice and ask.
If I tell her that I got in a fight with one of my fellow students over the fact that she talked shit about the Avengers and Nat, my girlfriend herself will find that girl and make her wish she never said anything.

Not because she feels hurt, not everyone likes the Avengers and that’s okay but because that girl fought me. But if we’re being honest, who would have kept quiet when some random girl calls your girlfriend ‘an overpowered idiot with way too much trauma’.

I tried to stay friendly and asked her why she thinks Natasha is overpowered and what her past has to do with all of this.
She said all of the Avengers were overpowered because they are friends of Tony who has a lot of influence due to his money.
And ‘the others’ didn’t do anything to deserve that much credit, especially not Natasha since she is a Russian spy and would turn her back on us for just enough money.

That’s were I kind of lost it and yelled at her that she has no idea how often the Avengers saved us and that none of them would betray us.

Yeah, she didn’t like being yelled at and came closer to be. Since we were outside, a few students saw us and were turning into our direction, sensing a fight.
She asked me who I am to judge this and I told her that I’m Natasha’s girlfriend and that I in fact know more about her than that girl.
That shut her up for a few seconds but then she started laughing and told me I have a great imagination and should watch out that ‘my girlfriend’, yes she put it in quotes, wouldn’t cheat on me with someone more attractive.

Since she pulled this fight down to this kind of level, I told her that I don’t have to worry about that and that she shouldn’t project her fears onto me.
Let’s just say she didn’t take that well. Her fist met my lip and she shouted at me that I have no right to assume something like that and that I should go back to my slut of a girlfriend.
I don’t mind being called something like that but her dragging Nat into this and calling her a slut, made my blood boil and a second later my hand landed on her cheek and from there on it escalated quickly.

Of course, people started watching us until it was obvious that I was more trained and they pulled us away.
I was a little proud that she looked worse than me because I know how to defend myself. But since Nat only trained me for like a year, I still got a few hits.
We were called to the headmaster and after a lot of discussion, he sent both of us home, being suspended for the day.
I am also suspended until the weekend which is in two day so it’s not that bad but the other girl got suspended for two weeks because she started the fight.

Looking back in the mirror I think about how to cover my injuries. It’s gonna be nearly impossible to hide the lip because she’ll notice at least when we kiss. But the cut over my eyebrow should be possible.

I look around for band aids and find some. It’s a little hard not to put it on my brow but I think I did an okay job.
Now I just have to put on a hoodie and pull the hood a little down into my face.

As I get out of my shirt, pain shoots through my right shoulder and I see a big bruise. That probably came from hitting the ground. But the hoddie will cover this too so no worries there.
I pull the hood down and go out of my room, I don’t want to be any more suspicious since I already didn’t greet my girlfriend properly.

She’s still sitting on the sofa and reads. I come up from behind her and place my hands on her shoulders. She doesn’t jump at all because she probably already heard me coming, she’s pretty observant.
“Hey, babe.”
As she looks up at me, I lean down and kiss her.
“Everything alright? You went straight to our room and didn’t even said hello like usually.”
Her little pout is adorable and I kiss her bottom lift softly and the pout disappears.
“Yep, just needed to use the bathroom urgently.”

I walk around the sofa and sit down on her left side, always aware to keep the hood down.
She just nods and watches me as I plop down next to her.
Her eyes scan my face and she curiously raises an eyebrow.
“I just felt like snuggling into a hoddie and it’s so cozy when the hood is on.”
A simple nod from her side makes me relax a little, she seems to believe it.

As her beautiful eyes reach my lips, worry replaces the suspicion and her hands softly cup my face.
“What happened, baby?”
Her thumb slightly brushes over the skin beneath my lip so she doesn’t hurt me.
“I chewed on it again and yeah.”
This lie doesn’t really seem to satisfy her but she doesn’t say anything about it.
“Looks a little swollen to me, maybe you should put ice on it.”
I want to protest but she already gets up and goes to the kitchen, coming back with a frozen butter.

After she sits down next to me, she wraps it in a clean paper towel to keep the bacteria away and carefully places it on my lip.
“It’s really not that bad.” I mumble with the speaking barrier on my lip.
She shakes her head to signalize me that she doesn’t care about that and continues to hold the butter.
As I take it from her she gives me a warning look to keep it on there, which I do.

“So, how was your day?” Her question lightens the mood a little and I smile.
“Not too bad but we had that professor again who tends to talk about everything except the topic so that was exhausting. But at least I now know how the corn gets dried to turn it into popcorn.”
She lets out a small laugh and kisses my cheek.
“That’s great, maybe you can explain Steve, he still doesn’t trust popcorn.”
“Yeah, maybe that will help him get over the fact that it kind of explodes.”

We both laugh and she shakes her head.
“Wanna cuddle?” She offers.
“If I ever say no to that please get my brain checked out.” I laugh and see her smile happily.
She secretly loves them as much as I do, she’s just a little bit to tough to admit that.

As she places her arm around my shoulder, to pull me a little closer, I can’t help but hiss at the pain, pulsing through my shoulder.
She lets go of me immediately and looks at me, her expression sterner than before.
“Okay, what happened? And don’t come up with any bullshit now.”
I gulp a little as I look at her and look down at my lap.

“I was in a fight.” I mumble and can feel her eyes staring at me.
“Speak up a little, I can’t understand you, sweetheart.”
“I was in a fight.”

As I look up again, I see her clenching her jaw but her eyes go soft as she meets mine.
“What happened?”
“Promise me, you won’t get mad…”
She thinks a few seconds before she nods and lets out a breath.
I tell her what happened and see the anger in her eyes but as I finish and her eyes dart to my lip, worry takes over.
“So that’s from the fight?”
I nod.
“Any other injuries?”
“My shoulder…and this” I take off the hood and gesture towards my eyebrow. She nods and gets up, holding her hand out for me to take. I do so and follow her back to our room.

“Can I see?” She asks after she closed the door.
I put the butter on a shelf and pull the hoodie over my head. She scans over my body, searching for any other injuries but there are none so she concentrates back on my shoulder.
Her fingers are warm as she carefully touches my shoulder and looks for any signs of a fracture.
“Doesn’t look broken, just bruised. How did that happen?” She asks while she helps me put the hoodie back on.

“Well, the ground isn’t as soft as the one we’re training comeback on and as I made this slam-role thing, I hit the ground a little harshly.”
She chuckles at the term because I can never remember how they are called.

We go to the bathroom and I sit on the counter while she pulls of the band aid to take a look at my cut. Since she has more knowledge in this field, I let her take care of it.
She gets something to clean it and I let out a breath through my teeth because of the pain when she disinfects it before she gets little strips and tapes it together.

“Let them on for about three days, then I’ll change them and in two weeks it should be all good.”
She kisses my head and helps me down. I nod in agreement and she takes me into her arms.
“Please don’t kill that girl.” I whisper and can feel her chuckle.
“I was definitely winning and she looked worse than me so I think she learned her lesson.”
“Fine, I won’t kill her, as long as she won’t do it again.”
I shake my head and Nat kisses my head again, making me feel save, loved and cared for.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

274K 6.2K 51
Just a bunch of random POV one shots with Natasha Romanoff and Scarlett Johansson. This is my first attempt at this so I apologise in advance for the...
144K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
84.7K 1.4K 22
⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Natasha x Fem Reader Enemies To Lovers ⚠️There will be some swearing⚠️ Read the Intro ig This story uses she/her pronouns but feel...
23.4K 463 22
Oneshots of Natasha Romanoff This is my first book and my writing sucks -Natasha x fem reader -Maybe Scarlett x fem reader [slow updates] started: Ju...