NCT/WAYV Oneshots

By bekahstull27

a bunch of random nct onshots some will be ships, others will just be team bonding. some will be angst, some... More

WELCOME!!
🖤💖Nightmares (Yu-Win)
🖤Bullied (Jaemin X Jeno)
💖Homesick (Johnmark)
🖤Insecure (JohnMark)
🩹💖Sick (JohnMark platonic)
🖤If the world was ending you'd come over right? (Johnmark)
🩹🖤💖Saesang (Jaeyong)
💖Calm Before The Storm (Ten X Yangyang)
🖤Abuse (Jisung)
🖤🔥Hanhaki John-Mark
🖤Drowning- Johnmark
🖤Abuse -Jaemin
🖤💖Rebound (Johnmark)
💖Haunted House Yu-win
🖤💖Stranded- Chensung
🔥Truth or Dare JenoXJaemin
💖Homesick Yu-Win
💖Morning Cuddles- Jaeyong
🩹💖Sick Jaemin (Make A Wish Subunit)
🩹💖Hurt Jeno (Black on Black Era)
🩹🖤Car Accident- Johnten
🖤💖Stressed Doyoung
💖stressed out Mark (Johnmark Platonic)
💖Anxious Renjun X NCT Dream
🩹💖Sick Haechan- Taeilhyuck
🔥Drunk Confessions- Yumark
💖Acrophobia - Markhyuck
🖤💖🔥Soulmates - Johnten
🏳️‍🌈🖤💖He'll come around (TaeilHyuck)
🖤Sasaengs- Jaemin
🖤💖Stalker- Lucas
🖤💖Stressed- Renhyuck +Mark
🖤💖Ranidaphobia- Hendery
🩹🖤💖Regrets- Chensung
💖Overworked- Taeyong
🖤💖Miscommunication- Lucas
🖤💖Overcrowded- Jisung
🖤💖Too Far- Markhyuck
🖤💖Replaced-Win-Win
🏳️‍🌈💖coming out- Haechan
🖤Abuse- Taeyong
🩹💖Slippery-Jisung
🩹🖤💖Overworked -Chenle
🖤💖Lost- Lucas
🩹🖤💖Attention seeking - Markhyuck
🖤Saesang- Shotaro
🖤Heartbreak-Johnny
💖"You can cry" - Markhyuck
🖤💖Panic Attack- Jeno
🩹💖Overworked -Yuyong
🖤💖Breakdown - Chenjun
🖤💖Depressed - Jaehyun
🩹💖Sick - Doyoung
🖤💖Hate Comments - Kun
🩹💖Sick - Xiaojun
🖤💖Panic Attack - Jisung
🩹💖Migraine - Jeno
🩹🖤Injured - Win-Win
🖤💖overwhelmed - Doyoung
🖤💖Separation Anxiety - Jeno
🖤💖🔥"I'll Protect you, i promise." -Johnten
🖤💖Anxiety- Mark
🩹💖Injured-Jaemin
🖤💖Nightmare- Chenren
🖤💖Nightmare - Haechan
🩹💖Fever - Taeil
💖Nerves - Jungwoo
🖤💖Depression-Sungchan
🩹💖Support System- Taeyong
🖤💖First day Struggles-Chenle
🩹🖤Accident- Jisung
🖤💖Autophobia - Doyoung
🖤💖🔥Understanding - JohnJae
💖🔥Autumn Confessions- DoeTae
🖤How Could You? - Nomin
💖Late Night - Dojae
🖤Abuse - Jeno
🖤💖Mistakes - Chenle
🩹💖Back Pain - Jaemin
🖤💖Eating Disorder - Doyoung
🖤Loss - Yumark
🩹💖Fever- Shotaro
🩹💖Xiaojun - Dislocated Knee
🖤Abuse - Renyong
🩹🖤Accident - Jaemin
🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127
🩹💖Collapsed- Jaemin
🩹💖Dizzy- Haechan
🖤Secret- Ten
🖤🩹💖Bottled Up- Renjun
🖤💖Bullies- Xiaojun
🖤 Anorexia- Renjun
💖🖤Inferior- Jungwoo
🖤🩹Gunshot- Taeyong
🏳️‍⚧️💖Coming Out- Doyoung
💖"You're Beautiful" - Yu-Yong
💖Trypanophobia- Haechan
🩹💖Sick- Jeno
🩹🖤💖Accident - 127
🖤💖Overwhelmed- Yang-Yang ft. Alex of DRIPPIN
🩹💖Secret Sickness- Jisung
🩹💖Collapse- Yang-Yang
🩹💖Sick- Xiaoyang
🩹💖Seizure- Taeyong
🖤💖Objectified- Johnny
🩹💖stressed and exhausted- jisung
🖤🩹Racism- Yuta
🖤Grief- Mark
💖Late Night- (RenWin Version)
💖Nightmares- Jaehyun
🩹💖Methyphobia- Renjun

🩹🖤💖Glass- Renjun (Renjun X Yuta)

3.7K 74 10
By bekahstull27

Request by: SipraSengupta

Sorry i didn't make it 2 parts like you asked, it was going to be too short as seperate parts...i hope you don't mind.

TRIGGER WARNING: BLOOD, FLESH WOUND

Nct were working on a new choreo for their newest sub-unit that mixed the dreamies and 127 members together.

The group included Mark, Taeyong, Yuta, Jungwoo, Taeil, Jeno, Haechan, and Renjun.

They were preparing for their music video and were running through the choreo for the fifth time that day.

They were already feeling pretty drained and exhausted. Taeyong wanted to run through it one final time before they could leave.

During the bridge of the song, one of the moves involves renjun and Mark jumping forwards and landing on the beat of the song.

They had done pretty well executing the move, but they needed to do it one more time.

Renjun and mark got into position making sure their timing was correct as the beat of the song picked up.

The others danced around them as they positioned themselves making sure their footwork was impeccable.

The part of the jump was approaching. Renjun and mark made eye contact before moving to complete their jump.

They both swiftly moved, bending their knees and starting the move.

Things were fine but renjun's shoelace was untied. Before he could stop himself, he tripped on the string sending him forwards unable to keep his balance.

He ended up crashing hard into the mirror, the impact of the collision shattering the mirror instantly.

Renjun screamed in pain suddenly as the members rushed to him.

"renjun! Renjun are you okay!?" yuta rushed to his boyfriend praying to god he wasn't injured.

Renjun was crying in pain, his teeth clamping his bottom lip as yuta slowly pulled him away from the mirror shards.

"hyung! Hyung he's bleeding!!" Haechan suddenly screamed.

The boys all watched as a steady stream on blood flowed down renjun's arm pooling at his feet.

All the boys gasped and yelled in shock.

Renjun looked horrified on top of being in immense pain.

"y...yuta...yuta...is it bad? Is....is it really bad?" he asked shakily too afraid to look at the injury.

"yah! Someone get me a towel!" yuta yelled.

Jeno rushed to his bag and brought his towel.

"I'll call an ambulance!" Taeyong said rushing to get his phone.

"y.... yuta...." renjun whined feeling scared and hurt.

"it's okay baby, focus on me, you'll be okay." Yuta said as he wrapped the towel over renjun's deep gash on his arm.

"it...it hurts! Yuta it hurts!" he cried.

"here junnie, squeeze my hand okay?" mark said holding his hand out for renjun to take while yuta tightened the towel around his arm.

The cloth quickly became red, soaking up the still flowing blood.

"aish, we need to get him help now, he's losing too much blood." Yuta said seriously.

Renjun looked at his boyfriend with fear in his eyes.

"y...yuta?" his eyes filled with tears.

"hey, hey, baby don't panic okay? I'm gonna take care of you, just look at me okay?" yuta said placing his hand on renjun's cheek.

Taeyong came rushing in calling to them frantically.

"the ambulance is outside!"

Yuta quickly picked renjun up and ran him out of the building rushing him into the ambulance.

"yuta, you ride with him, we'll meet you at the hospital." Taeil said.

Yuta nodded as he helped place renjun on the stretcher and hopped into the back of the ambulance.

"what happened?" the paramedic asked as he slowly removed the towel from renjun's arm.

"he fell into a mirror and got cut by the glass sir." Yuta said squeezing renjun's hand.

The man tossed the towel in the biohazard bin and grabbed a tourniquet and secured it on renjun's arm making the boy wince in pain.

He curiously tilted his head to see the injury which he instantly regretted.

He yelped in fear and disgust seeing the deep laceration on his arm, the sight of the exposed flesh and blood making him feel woozy.

"renjun, renjun baby, don't look at it okay? Look at me baby, focus on me." Yuta said seeing renjun's face go pale.

'h..hyung...i....i don't feel good." He whined, even more color draining from his face.

"it's okay junnie, you'll be okay, keep your eyes on me my love." Yuta kept trying to keep renjun distracted while the paramedic worked to stop the bleeding.

Despite yuta's attempts, renjun's eyes rolled back and he passed out his hand going limp in yuta's.

"no! renjunnie wake up please!" yuta called out feeling worried.

"don't worry he'll be alright, I'll put him on some oxygen, but it might be better if he's unconscious." The paramedic assured trying to ease yuta's panic.

Yuta nodded still squeezing renjun's hand.

Once the paramedic had renjun's arm handled, he placed an oxygen mask on his face to offer some assistance just as they arrived at the hospital.

He was rushed to the ER and taken to the trauma center leaving yuta in the waiting room.

He was pacing back and forth anxiously hoping his baby would be okay.

Soon the others arrived at the hospital.

"yuta! Is he okay?" taeyong asked as he approached the Japanese boy.

"he...he was taken to trauma...i...I haven't heard anything else..."

"hey, hey, yuta deep breaths." Taeyong said realizing yuta was getting worked up.

Yuta closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"he's going to be okay yuta, don't worry so much." Taeil reassured.

He nodded softly.

After around an hour a nurse came back to fetch the members.

"renjun is recovering nicely, he needed some stitches but there was no internal damage, and he didn't lose too much blood."

Yuta sighed in relief.

"can we see him please?"

"of course sir, right this way."

They followed the woman to the small room before going inside.

Yuta rushed to renjun's side immediately wrapping him up in a hug.

Renjun started to cry as yuta held him feeling overwhelmed and relieved all at once.

"shhhh, shhhh, baby don't cry, I'm right here love, everything's okay now."

"I was so scared yuta...i...I thought I was gonna die..." he cried miserably.

Yuta cradled renjun's head against his chest rocking him back and forth gently.

"shhhh, it's okay renjunnie, you're okay, you're going to be just fine baby." Yuta cooed softly keeping renjun as close as possible.

Renjun clutched yuta tight feeling better now that he had his boyfriend's arms around him.

"I've got you baby, you're okay my love."

After a few more minutes, renjun's tears stopped and he rose off of yuta's chest.

"are you alright sweetheart?" yuta asked as he wiped renjun's cheeks.

He nodded softly.

The rest of the members slowly approached the two.

"renjunnie, how are you?" Mark asked placing his hand on renjun's knee as he sat on the mattress.

"m'okay hyung, they said it was a tissue laceration, nothing was badly damaged."

"aish renjun, you scared the hell out of me!" mark said pulling renjun into a tight hug being joined by Jeno and Haechan.

Once they broke apart everyone was feeling better.

"junnie, the doctor said we can take you home when you're ready, do you think you're okay enough to go home?" Taeyong asked softly.

He nodded.

"yes hyung, I wanna go home."

"okay, yuta, we'll pull the van up out front." Taeil said.

Yuta nodded before they all left the room.

He helped renjun out of bed and walked him out of the room leading him carefully down the hall and out the door.

They loaded him up into the van and drove home.

Once they were back to the dorms, they decided to have renjun stay at the 127 dorms with yuta. Mark and Jeno went to gather some clothes and his other things from the dream dorms while yuta got him settled on the couch resting his bandaged arm on a pillow.

Once they were settled, yuta and renjun spent the afternoon cuddled up on the couch, yuta keeping renjun securely against his chest.

The other members stayed close in case renjun needed something.

They all spent the evening watching renjun's favorite show and doing whatever they could to make him feel better.

By the time they went to bed, yuta slowly led renjun to his room. He helped him change into some comfy clothes, pulling one of his hoodies over renjun knowing that renjun liked to sleep in them.

He gently adjusted the sleeves on the hoodie and leaned down pressing a soft kiss to renjun's cheek.

"I'm so happy you're okay baby." Yuta whispered pressing his nose to renjun's.

Renjun smiled softly wrapping his uninjured arm around yuta.

"thank you for taking care of me yuta."

Yuta smiled pressing a soft peck to renjun's lips making the younger giggle softly.

"I love you so much renjunnie, I promise that I will keep you safe from now on, i...I won't let you get hurt again..." yuta's voice cracked as his throat tightened up.

"yuta?" renjun said softly pulling yuta away so he could see his face.

"yuta why are you crying?" renjun chuckled softly as he wiped yuta's cheeks.

"I'm sorry I just, I just...I should've caught you before you hit the mirror...i.... i shouldn't have let you get hurt like this..." he said sadly as he took renjun's hands into his.

"yuta, baby don't say that. Look at me."

Yuta shifted his eyes to meet renjun's.

"I'm okay now. It's not your fault this happened, don't feel like you are responsible yuta, it was my fault for not tying my shoes."

"aish renjunnie...do you know how scared I was?" yuta said sniffling.

"I know, I'm sorry for being reckless."

"yah, renjun-ah. Don't apologize baby, it's over now, you're okay so I'm okay."

Renjun smiled softly.

"let's get some sleep hm?"

Renjun nodded letting yuta lay him down and cover him with the blanket.

He crawled in next to him letting renjun lay against his chest so he could rest his arm on him.

He wrapped his arm around renjun's waist and pressed a long slow kiss to his temple.

"I love you renjun-ah."

"I love you too yuta."

"get some rest my love, I'll be right here if you need anything."

Renjun smiled and nodded before closing his eyes and dozing off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 5.6K 31
a bit of nicotine, plenty of teens, and a unique love story. nct ot21 gang au warnings: violence, a lot of cursing
25.9K 344 30
This book will be everywhere, I'm kind of inexperience with these type of things and it might be boring, but I'm trying
69.8K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
34.4K 679 46
NCT Imagines of all the members. Enjoy!