His swan | Huaze Lei

De alexandra_ab7

She was bold, he was shy. She was brave, he was scared. She was confident, he was uncomfortable most of the t... Mais

Daoming Meiling
Huaze Lei
Daoming Si
Dong Shancai
Yan Ximen
Feng Meizuo
He Cheng
He Yuanzi
Tengtang Jing
Jiang Xiaoyou
Li Xiuying
Daoming Zhuang
Chapter 1: Is it really you?
Chapter 2: I'm not leaving
Chapter 3: Just promise you will come back
Chapter 4: Your health comes first
Chapter 5: I missed that girl
Chapter 6: Her favorite person
Chapter 7: They are not at her level
Chapter 8: Making progresses
Chapter 9: I love you brother
Chapter 10: You are irreplaceable
Chapter 11: Take care of his heart
Chapter 12: Be careful what you wish for
Chapter 13: I miss him
Chapter 14: I was protecting you
Chapter 15: Did you missed me too?
Chapter 17: Why was I so blind?
Chapter 18: What game are you playing?
Chapater 19: The damage is already done
Chapter 20: What about the pain?
Chapter 21: She will be coming with me
Chapter 22: What? No 'Welcome back' hugs?
Chapter 23: "She's as stubborn as Ming." "I'll take that as a compliment."
Chapter 24: It feels nice
Chapter 25: The Creme Brulee
Chapter 26: Just like when we were kids
Chapter 27: Strange named drinks and broken noses
Chapter 28: You will freeze to death
Chapter 29: Maybe it's our thing
Announcement
Chapter 30: A MERE BLIZZARD?!
Chapter 31: Please don't leave me
Chapter 32: This guy just spoke my mind
Chapter 33: Just please, hang on
Chapter 34: Please...just trust me
Chapter 35: Please, don't forget us
Chapter 36: You're not facing her alone
Chapter 37: Hello Juliet
Chapter 38: Are we in trouble?
Chapter 39: What are you doing here, devil?
Chapter 40: Hope you accept my gifts, little pearl
Chapter 41: Do you want to give it a try?
Q&A
Chapter 42: I'm scared, Mei
Chapter 43: I wish I can take all your pain away
Chapter 44: Mei and Daoming Meiling
Chapter 45: Don't you think we should date too?
Chapter 46: I hate you...
Chapter 47: What gave it away?
Chapter 48: She was tired of fighting
Chapter 49: Putting all your heart just to save pieces
Chapter 50: Can't I just spoil my girlfriend?
Chapter 51: Hot Springs and Saunas
Chapter 52: Old souls facing new problems

Chapter 16: Don't look at me like that!

2K 55 11
De alexandra_ab7

"Meiling! This is so beautiful." Xiuying said amazed by the view of their dorm. Doaming Si and the group decided to go on a trip together, and since everyone had a pair, Meiling decided to use this trip as a way to bond with her friend.

"I hate to admit it but my brother really knows how to make it up for the trip in Hawaii." Meiling sighed as she put her luggage away.

While the girls were watching the view the main door burst open startling them.

"Woah! Your room is so nice Meili." Ximen said entering the dorm.

"Can't believe Si didn't got us a nice room like yours or his" Meizuo said pouting and jumping on the sofa.

"Yeah well, he is my brother. Now go away." Meiling said.

"Can't we stay a little longer?" Ximen asked pouting.

"No. We have to change." Xiuying explained and the boys looked at each other, smirked and looked back at them.

"We don't mind." The boys said in unison.

"Ximen and Meizuo, you have 5 seconds to get out or I swear things will get nasty." Meiling said and the boys scoffed.

"What if we don't?" Ximen asked getting up and getting closer to the girls.

"Yeah Meiling. We are older than you. You should show some respect to us." Meizuo said getting closer to her. The three were having a starring contest and Xiuying felt like something bad will happen.

In the end Meiling sighed and nodded. "You want me to show you respect?" She asked and the boys nodded. "Fine." Meiling said and walked to a closet and then she came out with a broom. "I WILL SHOW YOU SOME OF MY RESPECT YOU UNGRATEFUL BRATS!" Meiling yelled as she started to run to them.

"Meizuo we have to go!" Ximen said and then run out of the dorm.

"Pleasure talking to you again Xiuying." Meizuo said fast as he kissed the girl's hand and run out the dorm, Meiling right on their tails.

"COME HERE YOU LITTLE PERVERTS!" Meiling yelled as she run to the boys as they run for their lives. Of course Lei was in his room with some girl and when he heard Meiling screaming he was worried something happened to her. He got out of the room and was really surprised to see that the person he thought was in danger was in fact the danger for his brothers.

"Meiling, have some mercy on us!" Meizuo said while running.

"I thought you wanted me to show some respect. Come here to get your respect!" Meiling yelled as she run. Lei laughed at her words and at the way the three were messing around. He missed to see the three playing like this.

When they were little they would be very competitive, trying to see who is faster or stronger. The boys said they were trying to train Meiling so she can gain some strength. Lei was sure that now Ximen and Meizuo wished they din't trained the girl.

As Meiling was close to them the boys run into Si's room hoping for protection from him but he knew what would happen when he heard Meiling yelling "THEY WERE PERVERTS WITH ME AND XIUYING!"

The next thing he knew Ximen and Meizuo were in Lei's bathroom as they locked the door. Not long after the siblings of the group came at Lei's room with brooms in their hands.

"Where are those cowards?" Si asked as he got inside without asking for permission. The girl that was already in Lei's room pointed confused to the bathroom door.

Lei looked at Meiling who was still in the hallway with the broom in her hands smirking.

"I din't knew murder was on your today to-do list." Lei said smirking while leaning in the door frame.

"With those two, murder is on my everyday to-do list." Meiling commented and Lei chuckled. Suddenly the girl in his dorm came to the door and her face showed a huge smile when she saw Meiling.

"Oh. My. Goodness. You are Doaming Meiling. Famous model and a genius of ballet at such a young age. I am such a big fan!" The girl fangirled over Meiling as she looked a little surprised.

But Meiling put it aside. She smiled and nodded. "It's nice to meet fans. Can I know your name? After all you know mine and I feel like this is a little unfair." Meiling said politely.

"Oh. I'm Lee Daiyu. I am a big fan of yours. I have so many posters of you and watched all your performances. It's such an honor to spend the weekend in your presence." Daiyu said as she bowed in respect to the older girl.

"You flatter me. What school are you going to?" Meiling asked curious.

"I am a freshman in photography and dance at Ming De University." Daiyu informed.

"That means I am older than you." Meiling concluded and the girl nodded.

"If it's not much can I call you big sister?" Daiyu asked and that surprised both Meiling and Huaze Lei.

"I don't see why not." Meiling said smiling and suddenly she was hugged.

"Thank you big sister. I promise we are going to be such good friends." Daiyu said with enthusiasm.

"Ming, do you want to come in?" Lei asked politely but when the girl heard the fight in there she smirked.

"No thanks. I will let that hurricane in your hands." Meiling said smirking.

"Not fair. I always have to calm the guys after they start to fight, especially because of you." Lei groaned and Meiling giggled.

"That means you are an expert in calming them, which should be easy for you. Now if you excuse me, I have to get going." Meiling said waving.

"Where?" Lei asked curious.

"Me and Xiuying are going to the beach to take some pictures. Daiyu do you want to come with us?" Meiling asked smiling.

"For real?" Daiyu asked surprised smiling wide as Meiling nodded smiling.

"Be at the hotel entrance in 15 minute." Meiling said and walked away.

The two looked after her until her figure disappeared. "I love your friendship with big sister." Daiyu said smiling to Lei and he smiled and nodded still looking in the direction the girl went. "However I am a little surprised because of her behavior." Daiyu said and Lei looked at the freshman confused.

"And why is that?" Lei asked confused.

"Well, we are hooking up, and from the rumors I heard at school you two are so close that you act like lovers sometimes. And from how I saw you two running through the hallways I thought that you were a couple. I thought she will snap at me, yell, talking bad to me, but she is really warm. She is not as territorial or intimidating as her brother and this calmed my heart." Daiyu explained smiling as Lei stayed quiet and nodded. The girl got inside the room and got in her walking closet to change as Lei stayed in the hallways.

He knew the Daoming family better than Ximen or Meizuo. He knew that among all of them Meiling was the most protective and possessive. The thing was that she knew how to keep her emotions in check and play the sly fox. That was why when the group was playing cards, she was better than even him at hiding her cards.

Lei knew what Meiling was doing. He heard the rumors at school too. Acting like a jealous girl and overprotective over him she will give the people at school a reason to speculate that they are dating, but would that be such a bad thing?

Meiling knew how girls are always flirting with F4's members, and she probably knew how uncomfortable the boy truly was with strangers around him. But if that was the case, why would she let him stay with a stranger? Why would she not make a crisis or show the fact that she doesn't share what is hers? Why would she step down and let other girls have their way with the people she treasures the most?

This wasn't like Meiling, and Lei knew it. Was he no longer that important to her that he could receive protection from her? Was he no longer allowed to have a chance at that affection and care she would usually show him? If Ximen or Meizuo were in his place, would she have done the same or would she have said something?

Lei put his face in his hands and groaned in frustration at his thoughts. For sure, Doaming Meiling was a frustrating little girl that acted all nice and graceful but underneath it all she was a cunning and sly being. And Lei knew that. Better than Ximen. Better than Meizuo. Better even than her brother. And exactly the fact that Lei knew who Doaming Meiling truly was and how she truly acted was frustrating but also made Lei feel like this was an honor to knew her true colors. But Meiling's strange behavior was messing with Lei's brain and he hated it.

The boy walked in his room where he saw his friends wrestling and yelling at each other, the sight being so familiar to Lei. Suddenly Daiyu walked out of the closet ready for the beach and looked at Lei.

"Huaze Lei, do you want to come to the beach?" Daiyu asked smiling and the idea kind of made Lei uncomfortable. He alone with some girls, for sure wasn't something he liked.

Fortunately the boys noticed his tensioned state and came for his rescue.

"Sorry, but Lei is busy with us." Si said putting his arm around his friend's neck.

"He promised we will get some drinks and he will tell us stories about Paris." Meizuo said smiling.

"Oh, can I listen to them too?" Daiyu asked curious.

"Maybe later. I believe I heard you were going out with our little sister." Ximen said smiling.

"That's right." Daiyu agreed.

"Then you better hurry. Ever since my sister came from the ballet academy she started to hate people that are late to places." Si said smiling.

"Oh my. I don't want to disappoint big sister. I should get going. Bye guys." Daiyu said and rushed out the door.

"Thanks guys." Lei said smiling.

"No problem bud'. But if you continue this way, well...don't expect us or Meili to get you out of your dates anymore." Ximen said and Lei nodded.

But after he heard Ximen's words better he understood something. Meiling invited Daiyu out even though she is not the kind of girl Meiling choose as friends. Meiling loves her fans, but sometimes she wishes she was more invisible, but that is impossible since you are a famous ballerina and model along with one of the heirs of Doaming Group.

Meiling did something to protect Lei from being uncomfortable, but she chose the silent way. And she knew the boys will cover for him somehow.

Lei chuckled at the thought. Maybe his friendship with Meiling wasn't as broken as he thought it was.

"Hey, why are you smiling?" Si asked curious.

"Oh, nothing." Lei said smiling.

"I know that smile!" Meizuo said smiling wide.

"Me too! It's the same smile Ah Si has when he is daydreaming about Shancai." Ximen said smiling wide as Meizuo nodded.

"Lei, were you thinking about Daiyu?" Si asked, his voice showed a little concern, because he knew that if Lei was thinking about someone with that kind of smile on his face he will be put in a position where he will either have to choose to support his best friend or be the protective brother for his sister.

"No. Not her." Lei said smiling innocently.

"Never thought you will be the kind of guy to think about a girl while dating someone else." Meizuo said folding his arms and smirking.

"You make him sound like a playboy. Lei is too innocent for that kind of stuff." Ximen said smirking.

"Come on guys. We are on a trip. Let's have some fun if we are here." Lei said trying to get away from the subject but Ximen and Meizuo continued to tease him.

~~~

"Cheers!" Everybody yelled as they clincked their glasses.

"It's been a while since we had such a nice gathering." Ximen said smiling.

"Indeed. Good thing I brought Xixi with us!" Meiling said smiling to her friend that was seated besides her.

"Thanks for inviting me Meili." Xiuying said smiling but when she looked the opposite side of the table she could see Daiyu glaring at her.

"Meizuo!" Si called.

"Yeah?" Meizuo asked confused.

"Perform for us." Si asked and his friend smiled.

"Alright. Hmmm...3.14159...265358...97932...384626." Meizuo said and the other smiled and chuckled at him.

"Lei. Lei..." Daiyu called at the boy that was looking at a certain friend of his.

Meiling looked at him and noticed he was looking at her.

"Lei?" Meiling called and the boy smiled.

"Yes?" Lei asked still fazed out.

"Daiyu is calling for you." Meiling said pointing to the girl seated next to him. Lei turned to her and the freshman smiled.

"Lei, your friend is so amusing." The girl said smiling bright.

"What about me? Am I not amusing?" Lei asked and from how it looked like from the girl's face Meiling knew that Daiyu was unable to find Lei amusing, and from what she guessed Daiyu wasn't even able to make Lei laugh truly.

"Don't you play the violin? When will you play it for me?" Daiyu asked changing the subject and Meiling sighed as she continued to eat.

Lei noticed the change of subject too and this was something that was making him feel irritated.

"Only special people can hear me play the violin." Lei said as he looked in Meiling's direction. The girl looked at him and as they made eye contact Lei smiled and continued. "And only extraordinary people are able to play piano with me too." Lei continued looking in Meiling's eyes and that was when the girl started to cough.

"Awww! Is Meili flustered?" Meizuo asked teasingly. Meiling just threw him a glare and got her glass with water and started to drink.

"To think a few years ago she was the one to make him flustered. How much she flirted with him and he was covering his face in embarrasement." Ximen said and when Meiling realized what memory was shared and with who she spited the water right on Ximen who was right in front of her.

Nobody said a thing, everybody was shocked until Lei broke the silence with a laugh.

Daiyu was shocked when she saw the scene in front of her. She had been trying to make Lei laugh truly or trying to know him better the whole time they spend together, yet he started to laugh over an old memory between innocent kids and Meiling spiting water on their friend's face.

Everybody started to laugh, except for Meiling who was feeling embarassed and Daiyu who was feeling jealousy and anger rising in her.

"I am going to the dorm." Meiling said suddenly as she got up.

"Meili...You don't have to feel embarrased." Xiuying tried to comfort her.

"Yeah Meili! You are not the one who is soaked in water." Ximen complained and the other laughed.

"Ximen, do you want to be thrown in the ocean maybe?" Meiling asked and Ximen's eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare." Ximen fought back standing up.

"You are asking the girl that run after you and Meizuo with a broom in her hands if she would dare to throw you in the ocean. I will tell you, she will." Lei said and everybody started to laugh but Meiling shook her head.

"Goodnight everybody." Meiling said and started to walk away.

"I will go to the dorm too." Daiyu said and before anyone could say anything she run away after Meiling. "Meiling! Wait up." Daiyu yelled as Meiling stopped and waited.

"Oh. Daiyu. What's the matter?" Meiling asked confused.

"Can I talk to you big sister?" Daiyu asked smiling.

"Sure. About what?" Meiling asked curious.

"Huaze Lei." Daiyu said.

"What about Lei?" Meiling asked confused at the topic.

"Big sister, do you maybe, I don't know, love Huaze Lei?" Daiyu asked her smile fading away.

"I mean he is my childhood friend and I care about him, so I think so." Meiling said but Daiyu wasn't pleased with her answer.

"I din't mean like that Meiling. Do you love Huaze Lei more than a friend or not?" Daiyu asked harshly and Meiling was a little taken back from her tone but brushed it off.

"Why the sudden question?" Meiling asked.

"Because it's hard for me to get closer to Lei when you keep getting in the way." Daiyu said and Meiling furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Excuse me?" Meiling said shocked.

"Ever since we came here Lei talked only about you and about your friendship. He looked sad so I tried to make him happy or laugh. Nothing worked so I decided I could solve the problem from the source, that means with you. I wanted to know about Lei from you, to comfort him and make him happy, this way he would give me a chance, but every time when he looked at you, his eyes would hold so much adoration. I wanted him to look at me that way too. I spend so much time trying to get a reaction from him and the fact all you did was drink and spit some water was enough to make him laugh is frustrating me." Daiyu confessed and Meiling knew that she only wanted to use her just to get to Lei.

"So what is your solution then?" Meiling asked smirking while folding her arms.

"Stay away from Lei. In fact, he is sad because of you, so it would make him good to have a break from you." Daiyu said confident while smirking and folding her arms.

"This way you think you will truly have a chance with him?" Meiling asked not showing any emotion.

"Not in the present, but once he will get to know me, he will start to love me." Daiyu said smiling.

"I see." Meiling said calmly and then she started to laugh while holding her stomach.

"Why are you laughing?" Daiyu asked confused.

"Are you stupid or what?" Meiling asked while still laughing.

"What?" Daiyu asked confused.

Meiling straightened herself and looked the younger girl with a serious expression. "Do you think that Lei will stay away from me?" Meiling asked smirking devilishly. "Honey, I faces girls like you since I was 8 years old. Dealing with you is a piece of cake. You are the same. Thinking that you can get his heart, that is easy to get between us or destroy our friendship. I heard them all already. Same plan, same shit, the same result. I am still here, by his side, and those girls are comepletely nobodies in his eyes. Do you think you are that special that he will even remember your name after this weekend?" Meiling asked smirking, looking down on the younger girl.

Daiyu felt intimidated and from how Meiling looked at her for sure she was Daoming Si's sister. The same angry flame that was burning in their eyes, but from what she knew Doaming Si was impulsive and would throw a fist or something. But Meiling was staying calm, just smirking and pointing facts. She was another kind of danger in comparasion with her brother. A strategic one.

"You know Lei for a few hours. I know Lei since I was a small little girl. I was away from him almost 6 years, yet he hugged me tight and spend time with me when I got home. If you will stay away from him for at least a day or two, when you will come back he won't even know who you are." Meiling said smirking and chuckled a little as Daiyu blushed in embarrasement.

After that Meiling's smile fade away and an angry expression took over, making the freshman shiver.

Meiling grabbed her hand and started to drag her. "What are you doing? Where are you taking me?" Daiyu asked terrified, but Meiling said nothing. Daiyu tried to free herself but Meiling's grip was strong. For sure, Meiling was stronger than she looked.

They arrived at a huge fountain and without any warning Meiling pushed Daiyu in the water.

"Why did you do that?" Daiyu asked angry but when she saw Meiling's face she started to tremble in fear.

"Because you will consider this a lesson. You and I are not friends, we never were. In fact, when you thought you were spending time with me, I was actually helping Lei get rid of you. You never used me. Lei never liked you, in fact you were so clingy." Meiling said smirking and Daiyu started to sob.

"Meiling?" The girls heard a distant voice from afar, the older one recognizing it. Meiling rushed to Daiyu and pulled her up.

"Keep your mouth shut about what we talked or I will tell Lei about your little plan." Meiling threatened and then they got out of the fountain.

"Meiling. What happened?" Lei asked worried as he looked at the girl.

"I am not sure. I was walking around when I heard Daiyu screaming and then I saw her in the fountain." Meiling said with worried eyes and after Lei nodded he turned to Daiyu.

"Are you alright?" Lei asked.

"I am fine. I think I saw a cat or something, got scarred and fell in the fountain." Daiyu lied while smiling nervous.

"You should change, otherwise you will catch a cold." Meiling said and Daiyu nodded frankly as she started to walk away.

"That's right. I should get going. I will see you in the dorm Lei. Bye Meiling." Daiyu said and run away scarred.

"Oh well, glad I could help, I guess." Meiling said smirking as she looked after the girl.

"She looks scarred. Do you perhaps know why?" Lei asked Meiling and she looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"She is your date not mine. That means she is your responsability, not mine. You worry about her." Meiling said and started to walk away, but Lei started to follow her. "What are you doing?" Meiling asked curious.

"Coming with you." Lei said smiling.

"I am going to my dorm. You don't have to." Meiling dismissed.

"But I want to." Lei said and Meiling got a little surprised as she looked at him.

"Alright then." Meiling said as they started to walk towards her dorm.

"Thanks, by the way." Lei said quietly but the girl heard it.

"For what?" Meiling asked confused.

"For this morning. I know you saw me being uncomfortable with Daiyu." Lei said and Meiling sighed.

"She is noisy. And loud. And so clingy and loves sweet-talking. You hate those kind of things. You hate loud and noisy people." Meiling said but then she realized what she said and when she looked Lei he was smirking. "Strangers. Loud and noisy strangers." Meiling corrected and Lei chuckled.

"You are so cute Ming." Lei said patting her head and Meiling felt her cheeks burning.

"Yeah yeah." Meiling said and continued to walk. When they were in front of her room Lei spoke.

"I know that you pushed Daiyu in the fountain." Lei confessed and Meiling tensed up. She looked at Lei but seeing no sign of anger she sighed and smirked.

"Fine. I did it. What are you gonna do about it?" Meiling said smirking as Lei looked at her with a serious expression.

In a second Meiling found herself between Lei's arms, being embraced. "She shouldn't have said those things to you. You can't stay away from me Ming. I won't allow it. I can't bare the though of you being away from me like in those 6 years you were in New York." Lei said and Meiling sighed and wrapped her arms around him. She rubbed his back in comfort and when Lei pulled from the hug Meiling noticed the few tears that were falling.

She smiled warmly and wiped the tears away. "I won't go away. You don't have to worry about that. Daiyu's words didn't affect me. It needs more than some words to keep me away from my favorite person." Meiling said smiling but Lei still looked unsure. Meiling sighed and put her hands on Lei's cheeks. "I am fine Lei. Really." Meiling assured and Lei sighed and nodded.

He stood straight and then he planted a kiss on Meiling's forehead.

"Thanks for always taking care of me Ming." Lei said and Meiling blushed flustered.

"Y-yeah....n-no problem...." Meiling said looking away from him but when She looked back at him she saw him smiling warmly at her. "Don't look at me like that!" She said sternly.

"Like what?" Lei asked innocently as he leaned closer.

"Like that!" Meiling said pointing to his face. Lei raised an eyebrow as his face was a few inches away from Meiling's face. Meiling was with her back against the wall, not being able to go anywhere. She closed her eyes when Lei started to get closer and waited for whatever was coming.

Lei leaned in closer to her but when he looked at Meiling's face he chuckled and pecked her nose and pulled away. Meiling looked at him surprised and Lei chuckled at her expression.

"Why did you do that?" Meiling asked covering her nose as she blushed.

"Serves you right for all the times you did flirted with me when we were kids." Lei said smirking and Meiling groaned. The boy chuckled and patted her shoulder making the girl look at him. "Goodnight Ming." Lei said and walked away.

"This boy!" Meiling groaned as she entered her dorm. She quickly changed in comfortable clothes and got in bed.

After everyone got in their dorms Lei decided to take a walk on the beach as his mind was filled with thoughts.

He sitted in the beach and looked at the ocean and the sea. He liked to hear the sound of waves, the harmony making him feel calm and realxed. The same sensation he would always have around Meiling, the sensation of safety, or peace.

But he wasn't the only one still awake this night and on the beach.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

9.7K 391 18
"Will you marry me?" The prince of Inazuma loved those words. He has always wanted someone to say those words to him one day. "Mother! I would like...
182K 5.2K 87
This is an Original story it doesn't have any rape and there are few misunderstanding but nothing over the top it is just a sweet romance between an...
7.1K 539 31
Him: I've become crazy in your love. She: I never asked you to love me. (She says with an emotionless face) Him: (Seeing her reaction, his heart ache...
1.3M 41.7K 113
Su Ran, a music prodigy, woke up transmigrated into a book. At that point in time, the main story arc in the book had already been completed. As a vi...