𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞...

aramlfoy द्वारा

Marriage is the union of two people to unite their love. Many believe it is an enchanting thing to enter, esp... अधिक

A/N
The Beginning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N (Must Read!)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Anouncement!!!
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Fin
•Maraming Salamat•
Special Chapter

Chapter 64

3.3K 94 31
aramlfoy द्वारा

-Draco's POV-

I suddenly woke up in the middle of the night from a bad dream I had. It is the incident that just happened this afternoon.

Michael kissed her.

"Fuck," I mumbled, standing from my bed and going to the bathroom to wash my face.

I knew that Y/n didn't enunciate the kiss. I knew that she wouldn't like it or love it when Michael kissed her, especially when she only sees him as her brother.

I regretted that I ignored her, but I couldn't look at her because I was hurt and I didn't want to let her see me like this. I was mad at myself for blaming her for doing that, even though she really didn't do it but Michael did.

I made my way out of the bathroom and decided to go down to the kitchen and get water to drink.

As I opened the door and went out, I noticed someone was sitting down on the floor while her head was resting against the other door.

It was Y/n.

She's sleeping and she must have waited for me to come out of my room.

I was too stupid. I wished I should've listened to her and maybe she wouldn't end up sleeping in the cold corridor without any blanket or shawl to warm her.

"Draco..." she sobbed in her sleep as a tear rolled down her cheek

A smile crept up to my lips as I kneeled down and caressed her cheek, wiping the tear away from it.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open, awakened by my hand on her cheek. She looked at me with relief written in her eyes. She wasn't smiling though, but her lips started to quiver and tears swelled up in her eyes.

"I'm sorry..." she sobbed.

"Have you been waiting for me out here?" I asked softly.

She nodded in reply and tears fell down from her cheeks.

My other hand cupped her other cheek and wiped the trail of her tears on both of her cheeks.

"Don't worry," I smiled. "I know it's not your fault."

"But, I-"

I cut her words off by carrying her as her body cradled unto my arms and her eyes widened with my sudden gesture. I smiled again and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Don't fret, love." A soft chuckle left my lips and made my way back inside my room.

I placed her down on my bed and tucked her with my blanket.

She looked at me while I sat down on the side of my bed and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as the moon went out from its hiding, illuminating the room with its light.

Her hair glistened like the shimmering river and her face glowed from the moonlight like she is a goddess. She still looks like an angel even though she cried.

"Have you eaten yet?" I asked.

She pressed her lips together into a thin line and slightly shook her head, telling me that she hadn't eaten any dinner.

It made me feel more guilty because she waited outside for me to come out so that she could speak to me, and even slept without any blanket around her.

"Do you want to go down and have dinner with me?" I smiled. "Well, it won't be dinner anymore since it's already 12 in the morning."

Her lips formed into a smile, the gorgeous smile that I was hoping to see.

"Is that a yes? Or a no?" I chuckled lightly.

"You're not mad at me?" She asked.

"No," I smiled.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

"Didn't know you could cook." She chuckled while sitting down at the kitchen island, watching me, and while her chin was resting on the palm of her hand.

"I can cook. You weren't just informed by that." I grinned.

"Soooo, we're going to eat an early breakfast then?"

"If you could say that, then it is a yes."

I heard her get off from her seat and walked over to me so that she could watch me flip over the pancake on the pan.

"I have left your art materials in your room," I told, flipping the pancake over.

"Hmm..." She hummed, frowning.

"What?" I turned my head to her.

"You're not really mad, are you?" She asked again, furrowing her brows and nibbling with her lower lip.

I turned off the stove since it is the last piece of pancake that I was cooking, then I turned my eyes back to her.

"You don't seem to believe me?" I told, placing my hand on her chin.

"I'm sorry..." She tilted her head down.

I lifted her head up, meeting her dark chocolate eyes that I love, and a smile crept up to my lips. I leaned my head forward and pecked a kiss on her lips, then slightly leaned back to look at her eyes.

"See, I'm not mad," I told.

Her lips finally formed into a smile.

I took the pancake out of the pan and placed it on the plate that needs one more pancake.

Y/n proceeded to the refrigerator and took a container filled with strawberries, the butter and the maple syrup out so we could add them to our pancakes. She opened the container and grabbed the knife from the knife holder to slice the strawberries in half.

It feels like a dream that she and I are in the kitchen together, helping each other to prepare food.

"Why are you smiling like that?" She chuckled.

"This feels surreal," I replied.

"This is real, Draco." She smiled, placing the sliced strawberries on the pancakes. "Let's hurry up. I'm quite famished."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

We were sitting down, across from each other at the kitchen island, almost finishing the food on our plates.

We have spent in the kitchen, talking for what felt like forever. She has told me that she wanted to adopt a dog for herself, for she adores dogs.

"Then we should adopt." I smiled. "If that's what you wanted."

"Really?" She chuckled, her eyes were gleaming with amusement.

"Of course. Anything to make the person I love happy."

Seeing her laugh with my jokes and smile again flutters my heart and I couldn't help but get affected by her beautiful smile.

"You know, I saw you with Michael here...on the day when you turned 17," I told.

"Oh..." Her smile dropped. "I'm sorry..."

"It's not your fault and I know you won't talk to me back then. So, I understand." I assured her. "Although, did you get the gift I left in front of your room?"

Her smile appeared again and she nodded at me.

"Speaking of your gift, why did you say 'Thank You' instead of 'Happy Birthday'?" She questioned, her eyes were filled with curiosity.

I placed my fork down to my plate then looked at her.

"Well," I began. "My words couldn't fit on that tiny paper, so..." I chuckled. "I placed Thank you instead of the words I wanted to tell."

"Tell me then." She grinned.

"Alright," I cleared my throat. "The reason why I said Thank you is that....you are the angel that saved me."

"Why?"

"I am very thankful that the heavens had given me such a wonderful girl who would understand me and would accept me, despite the mistakes and wrongdoings that I have made in the past. You have seen my flaws and yet you never stopped loving me. You are the only girl, who made me feel this kind of love. The love that is eternal, meaningful, and beautiful. And you..." I paused for a bit. "You became my light in my darkness. And I swore to my life that I would protect you with all my life and I will love you forever." Ah

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

5.6K 204 20
𝐘/𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭'𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬. 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢�...
1.5M 39.5K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
297K 8K 63
Anna Green's life was going just fine before he came along. Her friendship with the golden trio and Ginny Weasley was family-like. She loved having f...
47.7K 1.4K 42
Draco Malfoy: cold, distant, ignorant, rude, arrogant, and above all else, downright gorgeous. Juniper Hartley: caring, intelligent, unfathomably sw...