signed anonymous

By ElizebethYates

Harry wants answers and is tired of not getting them. So he writes to the only one who might give him those a... More

wanting truth
Riddle Manor
A Response!
What in Merlin's Beard
Hope Hurts
Regret of Wilfulblindess
Lunch with Hedwig
Get Me Out of Here
My Father Needs to Know
Voldemort's Realization
The Last Day of Classes
Last Day Before Hell
Mild Surprise
Leaving Hogwarts
Exit Strategy
The Get Away
Begin Phase Two of Escape
The Dark Office
Barty
getting comfy
Crashers errand
Happy Mess
I'm the Favorite
fluff stuff1
Why
Enter Squeaky
Dining with Voldemort
Horrible Morning
Enough is Enough
Emotions Run High
Potion Success Life Fail
Dog House
Pranking Voldy
Daddy's Arm's
the Backup Plan Uncovered
Bothness and Boldness
Enter Bellatrix
Boredom Tantrum
Baby Owls
the Interview
Spring Arrives in Summer
Picnic
Baby's in the Hawthorne
Baby's Den
Who's not Ready?
Daddy is still Daddy
ball
ball Tom veiw
fluff and stuff 2
Sunday funday
Monday

Unspoken Rules

1.3K 55 2
By ElizebethYates

The next morning was spent checking my closet for the dress I'd wear ending up deciding to go shopping in Italy tomorrow morning pansy and Draco both in a gossiping mess. But I was nervous about leaving to go shopping. The afternoon was spent by Blaise trying yet again to coach me. At dinner I sat between Barty and Rabastan.

As I sat there pushing food around my plate feeling doomed. Barty had gotten up and gone over smiling as he listened to whatever Draco was telling him. Rabastan nudged me gently. "You should eat your going to Italy tomorrow for shopping. And we both know your going to buy all sorts of clothes and new gizmos to tinker with. You'll need your strength." He smiled at me knowingly causing me to blush hard. I quickly turned away shoving a bite of roast in my mouth. When Barty came back he ate quietly. "Severus and Lucius will be helping us tomorrow so I believe it is your dad and mom that will be going with you." Barty commented softly.

I nodded to him. "Pansy had the whole trip planned out in minutes. Honestly one would think she had super speed." I giggled to myself sarcastically. Then I looked up Barty. "I'm nervous about leaving. what if I get recognized? What if Dumbledore still has friends that will try to take me?" I said deathly quiet. Rabastan rubbed my foot with his own under the table. "Don't worry your dad's going to be right there with you. Not to mention your mom's terrifying." I smiled at that. Hey want to show me the memory of that. Auntie has a pensive in the lab. They both smiled then nodded. We ate quickly after that. Again at desert daddy had me sit on his lap and fed me desert. Rolling my eyes at his way of spoiling me. But secretly I loved it. It made me feel cared for. But I had noticed this morning that dispite mommy have her normal glow she has another glow coming from her tummy.

"Mummy?" I called to her curiously. She looked at me for a moment. "Yes Harry?" I smiled knowing I could ask my question now. "Why is your tummy glowing today?" I stared at her she looked bewildered by that statement. "Well everyone here has a glow but now your tummy is glowing did you eat something funny this morning?" Her eyes went wide with some sort of realization. And daddy gripped me tightly to tight in fact.

"Harry your saying you can see our aurora!?" Uncle asked clearly panicked. I nodded trying to pry daddy's arm off my stomach before he made me puke. "Sense when? Does the brightness bother you? Tom you'll make him puke at that rate lose your grip!" Uncle shot out a bunch of questions. When daddy heard all that he did loosen his grip. But I could feel everyone starring at me.

"Sense always muggles don't glow and squibs glow is very close to their skin. The glow doesn't bother me. And olivander said I shouldn't tell anyone else cause people would not like it. He said he'd never tell. But why is mommy's tummy glowing is she sick?" I rattled out clearly uncomfortable. I shifted trying to hide but daddy held me firmly in place not having it. "Why tell us then?" Daddy asked clearly not going to let me squirm away. "You won't hurt me you promised. Is mommy sick?" The edge of panic starting to sweep over me.

"No I'm not sick Harry calm down." Mommy said calmly she made a motion to come to her. As soon as daddy release I fled his lap and went to her. She kissed the top of my head and whispered in my ear. "Remember that talk we had about baby's and how they happen?" When I nodded slowly she smiled. Then my eyes bugged out and I jumped off her lap. I stared at her stomach and pointed questioning. She nodded and I ran to Draco and pulled his hand wanting to flee the room. He quickly got up and let me drag him away. Once in a sitting room I stared off. Draco set his arm over my shoulder.

"Well guess we will both be big brothers now huh?" I looked up at him he looked down at me and smiled. "Scared Potter?" I nodded slightly before burying my face in his chest. He held me like that for a bit. "You need to relax when you dance. Here try this suddenly he pulled his tie off and started to tie it around my eyes. Then he told me to step on his feet and stay there. Following his instructions. I heard music start playing and then I felt like I was swept away. Why were Draco's hands bigger all of a sudden? And why did Draco smell like Barty!? After a bit longer I felt myself be spun and lifted and now Draco smelled like Rabastan!? When the song stopped I felt the tie get pulled off slowly. When I looked up I saw Rabastan standing there holding me. And barty was holding Draco's tie. Both were smiling at me. I tried to back away but was held firm by Rabastan's arm.

Looking around for Draco I found him dancing with Blaise looking ready to swoon. Looking back at my boyfriend's they both smiled. "Draco knew you wouldn't relax till you were certain it wouldn't upset us. And don't worry about being a big brother. We're all here to help. Now shall we practice some more dancing." I nod mutely. And Rabastan began yet another dance as we drifted through the sitting room. The next song was danced with Barty. Well into the evening I danced with Pansy and Blaise Draco and me danced like complete dorks to a weird song that came over the wireless. All to soon the adults found us and sent us all to bed. About halfway up the stairs daddy scooped me up as I yawned.

Being slightly spooked by being lifted on the stairs I latched onto him gripping him tightly. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable at supper harry. I was just shocked." He chuckled as I yawned again resting my head against him. "You have a big shopping day planned for tomorrow baby best get you to bed." He set me in my bed and left for the night.

The next morning I woke up to tea with Crashers. Then dressed up in a pretty blouse and skirt. Mommy came in and did my makeup showing me how to apply just the right amount. Before Pansy came in and we did each other's hair. "Are you and daddy excited?" I asked as we went down to meet with daddy, brother, and Blaise. She smiled at me and nodded to tell me that they were happy for the baby.

After five hours of shopping and buying so many clothes it was sorta scary trying to figure out where I would put them all we stoped at a jeweler. Mommy insisted I look around for a few necklaces and she got my ears pierced. And helped me pick beautiful earrings to match my green and purple ball gown. When I finally found a small simple necklace it had a tear shaped diamond in it. I looked and Pansy was finishing her own purchases and Blaise and Draco were being very secretive while daddy under his glamour was purposely distracting Pansy. I let Blaise and Draco go next while I asked mommy what they were doing. "Hades they are going to ask Pansy a very important question at the ball. But you mustn't tell her that." She tapped her ring finger and my eyes went wide. I smiled "you should help daddy distract her. Hope she says yes." I barely contained my squeal of excitement.

When they finished I stepped up to tell them what I wanted and then they asked what charms I wanted on the jewelry. I frowned not knowing what I should put on them if anything. But daddy who had seen me frown came to the rescue. "Just the standard and one that gives a warning to danger." Daddy smiled at me. Then we paid and daddy led us down the road to a nice little restaurant while we waited for the gowns tux's and jewelry to be ready. As we ate I had a sudden shock as I was admiring the shoes a girl was wearing at the next table.

"Pansy! We never got any shoes! I do not have anything to go with my dress! You have to help me." I shot her a pleading look. Her eyes were as wide as mine. "Oh my gosh I can't believe we forgot that but we have to get the gowns and jewelry after this!" She looked completely horrified at the prospect of not getting the right shoes.

"Let the boys go pick up the jewelry. We will go pick up shoes and meet up to pick up the gowns." Mommy said smiling and the boys smiled with her. Me and Pansy squealed happily nodding. After lunch we both took one of mommy's hands and pulled her along. She was laughing at us the whole way to the shoe store. Pansy found some cute pumps and a pair of pretty dress sandals. I found a pair of elegant little sandals that laced all the way to my knees. And was drawn towards the boots. Finding so many cute stylish boots that could also be fictional made me want to stay here. But I settled for two pairs and found mommy eyeballing a really expensive pair of flats. Smirking at her I grabbed them and dragged her to the register. All these I said and those in her size. I said happily pulling out my coin pouch.

When mommy opened her mouth to argue I cut her off. "My mummy is the best and is getting the shoes." I said not turning back to see her reaction but judging by the smile on the attendant's face I had stunned her to silence. After pansy had completed her purchases. We made a beline for the store we had bought the gowns from. We arrived just as the boys finished up and said they'd be waiting outside. Pansy tried hers on and looked stunning. I asked the lady to add a sparkle glamour to the dress in secret. When mommy tried hers on she looked beautiful and elegant. Then my turn came once the gown was on I looked but was underwhelmed. I didn't show it as I smiled at them. Giving a nod to the lady but she frowned at me. "Something is missing." I noticed both mommy and Pansy nodding. Then pansy jumped up rushing over to a rack of belts.

I cocked my head to the side confused. Then she came back with a thin belt that would match the shoes I had bought. She put it on me and then beamed. "Perfect!" I smiled then looked up to see daddy smiling proudly. When we got back daddy ran off to talk to someone no clue who and us girls went straight to my room. We wound up in my closet doing each other's nails. Gossiping about all sorts of stuff then I looked at mommy and said. "Can we give bella a makeover for the ball?" Mommy smiled at me and Pansy squealed instantly we gathered up supplies and the three of us went down to Bella's room and mommy disappeared somewhere. When she came back with all the ladies in the house holding kits of one sort of another. Then we knocked when bella peeked out the door she looked scared. But I breezed right in and started chatting with her telling her about our shopping trip.

"Can I do your nails bella? What color is your dress for tomorrow night?" I asked as I settled her on the sofa and pulled out my pedicure kit. She stared at me mutely. When she gave a small nervous nod mommy settled next to her and showed her what I'd done to her nails. I noticed pansy standing behind her gently brushing her hair. All the lady's were mingling and doing hair or nails gossipping and laughing at each other. When I finished Bella's nails I pulled out a whitening kit and had her sit still as I applied it. Once it was in her mouth I beamed at her. I hadn't told her what it would do so I told her that after it was done she should avoid red wines and coffee at least until the ball. I did the same for three other lady's while we waited.

When bella took the tray out I carefully did the mouth freshening charm and handed her a mirror. When she bared her teeth at the mirror she gasped. Then beamed at the mirror. "It's been years since my teeth looked so good!" She threw her arms around me happily. Then kissed both my cheeks. I pushed a little magic into her as she hugged me. Causing her to giggle she leapt up and started gossiping with Pansy's mother. Mommy pulled me over to her after I'd helped take out the trays and freshening their mouths.

"This is nice baby. It was very sweet of you to think of bella. She was worried you'd hate her forever you know." I giggled softly. "I don't think I can hate mommy." She laughed softly with me and we chatted with pansy or Mrs. Parkinson when Rodolphus came into the room to see a bunch of women with face masks or and snack dabre everywhere. He slowly backed out and shut the door. Me and mommy went into hysterics right along with all the other women bella came over and sat on my other side giggling like mad.

But then the door opened and three head poked through and it was husband's we all got quiet and just stared at them. When Severus came over smiled at us and came in smiling brightly. Mr. Parkinson then reached in and slowly closed the door. Instantly the room descended into chaos. Auntie was sitting in the chair near mommy as she quickly began applying a face mask to him. I grabbed a fresh tray and applied the whitening gel as he told us how all the husbands were scared we were conspiring about the murders. A riot of laughter rang through the room.

When we had all settled from our laughter I put the tray into his mouth and started giving him a pedicure while mommy and bella fussed over his fingers. And Pansy and her mother started to fuss with his hair. By the time we had finished with him he was practically glowing. And we all chatted until dinner when we all went down before we went in thought I suggested that we all get ready together the next day. This was met by squeals and loud agreements.

When we all came in I ran over to Barty and Rabastan. While the other ladies went to their husbands or partners. I began asking them how their day was and I held Rabastan's hand under the table while listening to Barty. Switching to hold Barty's hand while I listened to Rabastan. We ate peacefully for a bit. Then I told them about shopping but left out any and all details from girl time not sure if it was aloud to tell the boys about it. Without hesitation when it was time for dessert I got up and went to daddy he smiled happily at me and fed me desert I gave mommy a look when it was time for everyone to split up. She nodded and followed me towards the kitchen. "Is there a rule about talking about girl time?" I asked nervously.

She smiled softly at me. "It's sort of an unspoken rule but yes we can tell our partners about it but no details." I smiled understanding I knocked on the door then peeked in. Gesturing to what the elves had dubbed as my kitchen space. With a nod from the elves I pulled mommy into the kitchen and I guided her through making chocolate chip biscuits and little cakes. When it was time for bed we stayed up later drinking tea as she told me about the unspoken rules of girls. By the time we went to bed it was very late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.9K 1K 24
When Harry goes through a creature inheritance and figures out that his mates were closer than anyone thinks but in the most unlikely places. There i...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
748 17 61
Lord Voldemort makes Y/N to go to Hogwarts to do an assignment but she doesn't want to do it, so she does it to prove to her father she's better.But...
2K 66 11
Draco drinks a potion that makes him know if a person is lying, and Harry, apparently at fault that Draco is this way, is forced to 'help' him with t...