Capturing a Moment (Rosé x Fe...

By LittleRed11204

Y/n is a freelance photographer based in New York City. For someone who is realistically their own boss, she... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three [M]
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six [M]
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three [M]
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty

4.9K 204 31
By LittleRed11204

Y/n's POV

Well I never would have known that Rosie had a complete and utter love for me in my rugby uniform. I mean I guess I looked good, but apparently to her I was like drop dead hot or something. I stared into her brown eyes and let her now darker toned voice vibrate through my ears. Her hand was hot on my skin and I waited to know what her next move would be.

I guess my response was taking too long because she was dragging me behind her as we went down the hallway, making a left into her bedroom. This may sound really fucking stupid, but I'm not ready to have sex with her. She's a literal goddess and I've had no time to mentally prepare. Plus, I would like to do it if we ever become girlfriends.

I stood in the middle of her room and took everything in as I heard her close the door behind me. Her room was sleek, yet cozy with the multiple blankets and small potted plants on the windowsill. Baby pink was definitely the accent color, but it wasn't overused, so it fit perfectly. Also on a wall were 6 guitars hanging in a pattern. I smiled as I spun around to face her,

"This room is definitely yo–"

I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence because her lips were now on mine. Her soft lips encased mine perfectly as she pressed her body up against mine. My hands found their rightful spot on her waist as hers found their favorite spot; that spot being the back of my neck. She took a little control as she was the one to gently push me back towards her fucking king sized bed. Why does she need one if it's only her and Hank? No idea, but I'm not complaining.

I felt my knees hit the bed and I sat down, pulling her along with me until she was straddling me. I was still sitting upright, so being at basically her neck level, I broke the heated kisses we were sharing and favored her neck. I knew not to leave marks on her beautiful skin because that could get her in so much trouble. So I stuck with the open mouthed kisses without sucking the life out of her skin.

I could feel her pulse point and it took all my control to not leave a hickey there. Her breathing was labored and it was very attractive because I knew I made her this way. She tilted her head back to allow me more access to her long and slender neck, which I happily explored.

While I was kissing up and down the length of her neck, my hands were underneath her shirt, caressing her skin. I was hesitant to move them up further on her body and Rosie immediately sensed this when I thought my hands were up far, so I lowered them back down. She wasn't having any of it and she let go of my neck to reach down and place her hands on top of mine, moving them up to her bra herself. My heart skipped a beat and my stomach was an Olympic gymnast. I glided my fingers across the fabric and felt her shiver at my movements, making me feel powerful.

"Just like that." She sighed out as I brought our lips back together. My right hand skimmed across the side of her breast that wasn't covered in the fabric, earning a needy moan into my mouth. My body erupted in flames at that sound because it was like a moan almost mixed with a whine of desperation. Rosie felt like our current situation wasn't cutting it, so she pulled away from our tongues battling, looking me dead in the eyes as she reached down to the hem of her shirt as she took it off. My jaw physically dropped at the sight that was presented in front of me.

A topless Rosie with just a white bra on her upper body. Her skin was so smooth and gorgeous, I could admire it for hours. Her hair was slightly messed up and her lips were getting a tad bit bruised from our make out session. Her stare was intense and her pupils were blown out of proportion, full of want and desire.

She is hot.

And I know she knows it because the smirk that was now on her lips said it all. Before I got a chance to get a word out, her hand grabbed the collar of my shirt, smashing our lips back together. My hands fumbled a bit on her skin because I was taken aback by the kiss, but they soon made their way to her back, pressing her front flush against mine.

Our tongues battled and teeth clashed as we both fought for dominance in the kiss. I knew I had to play a little dirty to win the battle, so I slipped my fingers underneath her bra strap on her back, which caught her attention right away. Her body responded to my touch and I felt her muscles tense up a little. She moaned deeply into the kiss when I overpowered her for dominance.

As much as I love kissing her lips, I was itching to kiss her exposed skin now knowing a lot more was on display for me. I pried myself away from her lips and she wasn't having any of that, gripping the back of my neck and forcefully bringing them back to hers. I now understood that this mission of mine was going to be a lot harder than I had originally anticipated.

I knew I had to get her to break the kiss because she wasn't going to allow me to escape so easily. I felt her bite down on my lower lip, as if to tell me not to try and pull away again. I'm obviously going to ignore that request. Since I got a small reaction from me playing with her bra strap, I decided to take it up a notch.

My fingers migrated from her back and went up to her shoulders, teasing those straps. I slowly tugged them down her skin, letting them loosely hang around her arms. As I did all of this, Rosie's breath got caught in her throat, so I moved my lips to her jaw when I finished moving the straps.

"You think you're so clever." She breathed out, her chest heaving up and down from the rush of excitement most likely coursing through her body. I smirked against her jaw,

"Oh, but it worked darling." My desire to kiss lower on her body overtook my thoughts and I moved my lips down to her collarbone, which was well defined and so attractive. Her fingers gripped my hair as my lips moved further south until they landed on the top of her right breast since the fabric of her bra didn't cover it.

"Baby."

Hearing that name slip out of her mouth was everything I could've wanted and more. It made me feel wanted by her and cared for by her since she finds me important enough for that name. Just hearing her call me that so, so casually made me want something.

It made me want to be hers and no one else's.

But I don't know if her being topless and me kissing every inch of skin I can touch is a great time to ask her to be my girlfriend. Plus it has only been like a week since we shared our first kiss. And we've really just had one properly planned date, the one I had. Tonight though does count as a date, just completely out of nowhere and unplanned; but I loved that.

She didn't seem fazed at all that she called me that, so I don't even know if she knew what she said. I moved my lips to her other breast and kissed the skin that I had access to. My fingers were down at her waist again, so I teasingly dipped them just below her waistband, making her whine,

"You can't keep teasing me like this."

"And why not?" I mumbled against her skin, pressing a kiss right in between the valley of her breasts. I was waiting for a response from her, but I didn't get one. I flickered my eyes up to her face to see her deep in thought. I stopped kissing her skin and gently brought my hand up to her chin, moving it down so her eyes would meet mine.

Uncertainty and nervousness were the two prominent emotions swirling around in them. I now had a bubble of anxiety swell up inside my chest because I have absolutely no idea what she's thinking or where this may go.

"What's on your beautiful mind?" I asked her softly as I just kept looking into her brown eyes. She nibbled her lip anxiously, making my eyes flicker down to them for a split second before returning back to her eyes. She let out a deep sigh,

"I just, I–" she was stumbling over her words, trying to figure out how to word her thoughts. I used my left hand and gently rubbed my thumb against her clothed thigh.

"Take your time; we have all the time in the world. It's just you and me." I whispered to her, wanting to have my voice calm down her thoughts that seem to be going a million miles an hour. Soon, her eyes calmed down and she looked me in my eyes,

"Be mine."

I thought I heard her wrong for a split second because if my ears aren't deceiving me, she basically just asked me to be her girlfriend. I guess she thinks right now is a perfect time for that. She's got more confidence than me. She continued talking,

"I know this may be rushing it, but I just want to be yours and you be mine. You are able to calm me down when it seems like no one else can. You make me feel cared for and safe whenever you're near me. The amount of times I've nearly cried laughing because of something stupid you've said is off the charts. You make me feel, which I haven't had in all my life."

"You want to be my girlfriend? Out of everyone else in the world, me?" I asked her, pointing to myself to make sure we were on the same page. She just hit me with a ton of stuff and I still can't process everything wonderful she said. Her eyes softened and shined as she looked down at me, a graceful smile appearing on her lips.

"I do want to be your girlfriend. Do you want to be mine?"

"Hm, I dunno. Maybe you're just asking me right now because you put me under your spell by having yourself practically half naked," I joked with her as she playfully rolled her eyes at me, "I'm kidding. I would love to be your girlfriend, blondie."

I didn't want to think about everything that might become an obstacle for us. I didn't want to think about any of the hardships that may come our way. I just wanted to think about the present, and this is the only thing I wanted.

We both leaned towards the other person and our lips met halfway; both of us smiling widely into it. It was honestly barely a kiss because of our smiles, but it was still perfect. Rosie cupped my face and my hands went to her lower back, holding her gently against me.

We broke our kiss and just stared into each other's eyes, getting lost in them. Then I leaned in and kissed her nose, watching her scrunch it up cutely.

"Wow, my girlfriend is beautiful." I said in awe as her face became red as a tomato. She slapped my shoulder and I giggled at her reaction, wrapping my arms around her and rolling us over on the bed so she was underneath me. She looked up at me with shining eyes and bit her bottom lip as she smiled,

"My girlfriend is very pretty as well." She said once her flustered state went away. I playfully rolled my eyes at her,

"That's the best you could come up with?" She scoffed,

"You just called me beautiful." I quirked an eyebrow,

"Oh, so you want me to continue talking?"

"No–"

"You're kind, generous, fantastic, dreamy, one of a kind, attractive, stunning, heavenly, exquisite–"

"Alright that's enough!" She said in between laughter as she covered her face with her hands, feeling shy once again because of my words. I peppered kisses on the back of her hands, not bothering to move them. I heard her muffled giggles and smiled widely, still not believing she's my girlfriend.

"Ya know, the girls and Somi aren't going to believe this." I said as she slowly moved her hands away from her perfect face.

"Oh I know. I think we should tell them all together for more fun." She said with a smirk as I shook my head in amusement,

"You just want to cause chaos. And I'm all for it." She evilly smiled at me,

"Perfect."

I then rolled myself onto the bed next to her and she automatically cuddled up against my side. Our legs intertwined and her head resting just below my chin. I moved my head a little so I could place a kiss on top of her head.

"Are we going to cuddle for the rest of the night?" I asked her as I looked over at a clock on the wall, seeing it was only 9:08pm.

"Mm, what do ya wanna do?"

"I dunno. I know I'll probably get hungry for food later. Do you have ice cream or something on hand?" She was silent for a split second,

"I have these frozen chocolate lava cakes that I can get out right now so they can thaw out."

"That's sounds absolutely fucking delicious. Plus I need to see my now adopted son." I didn't miss the huge smile on her face when I said that. She lifted her head up and looked down at me,

"You're amazing." I shrugged my shoulders, faking cockiness,

"I know." That earned me a smack to my forehead, making me whine as Rosie put her shirt back on and got up from the bed to open the door.

"Wait for me!" I yelled as I scrambled to get out of her bed. But my foot got caught on a blanket and I was practically launched to the wooden floor. Groaning in pain, I heard frantic footsteps coming towards me,

"Y/n! Oh my god, are you okay?!" Rosie screamed as she rolled me over, cupping my cheek and scanning over my whole body for injuries. I slowly nodded my head,

"Yeah, I guess I'm just falling for you." I said as my knee was throbbing in pain. She rolled her eyes,

"Now is not the time to joke around, ya idiot. What part hurts?"

"My left knee since I landed pretty hard on it." Her hand immediately moved to my knee and gently pressed on it. I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes closed at the pain.

"It's probably going to be badly bruised come morning. Come on." She said softly as I opened my eyes to see her hands out for me. I grabbed them and she helped me up. I was able to put pressure on it since I didn't tear anything, it was just the bending part that hurt. I hobbled out the room with Rosie's arm securely around my waist, leading me along.

Hank trotted over to me as I sat down on the couch. He hopped up next to me and laid down, resting his little head on my right leg, making me smile. I started to pet him as Rosie took the lava cakes out of the freezer for them to thaw out. She came back and scoffed,

"Hankie, I'm supposed to be the one to cuddle y/n, not you."

"But he's my son now! Let him have this!" I argued lightly as she tried to keep a stern face. But eventually she cracked and sighed, her shoulders slumping as she walked over to the couch and sat down on my left. I didn't even notice she had a bag of ice until I felt the coldness on my knee.

"That should help any swelling that might happen." She explained as she kissed my cheek. I looked over at her,

"Thank you, babe." Rosie's eyes slightly widened at the name and a faint blush coated her cheeks. She shyly looked away from me and faced the TV, which was playing old episodes of 'H2O'.

"I like it when you call me that." She mumbled, drawing a small pattern on my upper thigh. I smiled and took my turn at kissing her cheek.

"I'll make sure to continue calling you that, and many more names to come." I turned my attention back to the TV as I continued to pet Hank with my right hand. Rosie had rested her head on my shoulder as we waited for about 30 minutes before she put the lava cakes into the oven. I forgot how much I loved this show. My favorite character is Rikki because I just love her humor because honestly she's the one that I somewhat modeled mine off of.

After about 15 minutes passed from putting them in the oven, the timer went off and Rosie sprinted to get them. I can tell she is just as excited as I am to have these for dessert. With potholders in her hands, she had both cakes in her hands as she walked over to me.

"Please be careful, it's hot."

"Considering I can handle you, I think I'll be fine." I said with a wink to follow. She just blinked a few times, processing what I had just said. Once it finally dawned on her, she blushed once more and ate her cake in silence. It was actually really good and I cleaned my cute little ceramic pan. Hank was begging us to have a little, but he can't have chocolate. I mean I could've probably given him a tiny bit because that little wouldn't hurt him, but still.

I placed my pan on the coffee table and then put my arm around Rosie's shoulders, holding her close to me. She snuggled right up against me as I noticed Hank was now asleep, making me smile to myself because he must feel safe around me. The dog hasn't even known me for 12 hours and he's treating me like he's known me his whole life. Cute.

Rosie's POV

As I laid my head on y/n's shoulder, I could feel myself growing tired. I didn't want to call it a night just yet because it wasn't even midnight, but my body and mind needed rest. Y/n must've noticed how sleepy I had become in the past 10 minutes because I felt her hand squeeze my knee,

"Are you ready to go to bed?" I just hummed in response. I got up and then I saw Hankie open his eyes and hop off the couch to stretch. I then threw my head back and groaned loudly. Y/n quirked an eyebrow at me,

"What the hell is wrong?"

"I need to let Hankie out before I go to bed." I stated as I shuffled over to the front door. I heard footsteps behind me and that made me concerned because y/n probably shouldn't be walking too much right now. I felt her warm hand grab my wrist,

"I can do it, go and do your night routine." I shook my head,

"No, you're the guest and you have a fucked up knee."

"Thank you for your concern, but I'll be just fine." She said as she put her hands on my shoulders, placing a kiss on my forehead. I sighed in defeat as I just sat back and saw her grab Hankie's leash and her shoes. Soon enough, the pair were out the door and I was the only one in my apartment.

I made my way back to my room and grabbed a chance of pajamas for y/n. They were just a bigger t-shirt and some loose plaid pajama pants, but it's good enough. I also grabbed my own and went to the bathroom to start my night routine. I washed my face and put on a face mask as I just scrolled through my phone to pass the time.

About ten minutes later, I heard the door open and I smiled because that meant y/n and Hankie were back. I heard muffled talking and paws running around, so I took my mask off and finished getting ready before walking out of the bathroom.

I walked out to see y/n playing fetch with Hankie using a tiny ball so it wouldn't break anything. I made sure I didn't make too much noise or get into her peripheral view because I just wanted to watch them bond.

"Alright Hank, don't run into the couch this time, ya doofus." Y/n said with a chuckle as she threw the ball, Hankie running after it. I saw the sigh of relief when he didn't run into the couch, making me stifle a laugh. Hankie trotted back to y/n and she crouched down, wincing a bit because of her knee. But she powered through it and praised Hankie.

I thought it was time to make myself known to the both of them, so I walked further down the hallway towards them. Hankie was the first to notice me as he looked over at me, the squeaking of his toy getting faster due to his excitement. I smiled as y/n turned her head to look back at me; a wide smile of her own creeping onto her lips.

"Hey babe. Did you finish your night routine?" I blushed at her calling me 'babe', but I was able to get a few words out even in my flustered state,

"I did finish. I also put some pajamas on the counter in the bathroom for you. There's an extra toothbrush and some facial stuff as well." She stood back up and walked over to me, bringing me into a slow kiss. I felt my knees weaken at the feeling. We savored the moment, not wanting how perfect it felt to end.

"Thank you. I'll meet you in your room in a bit." She whispered to me as her lips brushed against mine. I stood in the middle of the living room stupidly as I watched her walk almost completely normally to the bathroom. Hankie pushed his squeaker toy against the back of my knee, making it buckle. I made sure I didn't fall and rolled my eyes at him, grabbing the toy,

"Are you trying to hurt me now that you have another mom?" He just tilted his head at me, waiting for me to throw his toy. I sighed and did just that as I turned off the lights and TV before making my way to my bedroom.

I turned off the overhead lights and then turned on the lamp on my nightstand, grabbing my book I've been reading. I got myself under the covers and put my glasses on since I took my contacts out. My eyesight isn't horrible, but I wear contacts whenever I'm working because it just makes life easier. I never wear them when I'm just doing nothing because there's no need.

Hankie joined me in my room and curled up on his bed near the corner. I read my book as I waited in anticipation for y/n's footsteps to come to the bedroom. I heard the door open and soon y/n appeared in the hallway wearing my clothes, making my heart soar in happiness. She gave me a goofy smile as she did a twirl for me.

"Ya like?" I nodded my head,

"Very much. You look great in my clothes." She beamed at me,

"And I know you'll wear my clothes better than me, babe."

"Stop, I've been blushing too much today, so chill out on the compliments, please." I asked her as she shook her head quickly,

"Nope, I'll never stop complimenting you because you deserve them all. I love seeing your reaction because I know you get compliments all the time. So I love seeing how flustered I can get you." She explained as she crawled into bed next to me, our legs brushing against one another under the covers.

"Well hearing compliments from you is different. I know you truly mean them and you're complimenting the actual me." I said as I put my bookmark on the page and closed my book, putting it back on the small nightstand. Even though my eyes looked away from y/n for a split second, I turned back to see that look that gives me butterflies without fail.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I've just never seen you in glasses and you look amazing in them. The frame of them fit your facial structure so well." She told me softly as she reached out and pushed them up the bridge of my nose ever so slightly, "sorry, they were low on your nose."

"Thank you." I simply said as she just scanned over my face, seemingly tracing the frames of my glasses with her eyes.

"Can I kiss you?" Y/n said out of nowhere. I nodded my head and she leaned in to give me a soft kiss. I felt her hand gently grab the side of my hip, effectively bringing my body closer to her. Her arm then slipped around my waist and we continued our soft make out. My fingers played with the hem of her shirt, not wanting her to get too far away from me.

"Sleep." I muttered in between kisses. I honestly didn't want to stop, but I knew in about ten minutes flat I'd be knocked out. Y/n let up on the kisses and pecked my lips a few times before pulling away completely.

"Okay. Do you wanna be the big or little spoon?" She asked me with a small head tilt. I leaned back to turn off my lamp and took my glasses off before giving her my answer.

"On top of you."

"That wasn't an option, but I guess I can make an exception for my girlfriend." I grinned at her as she laid down flat, lifting the blanket up for me. I giggled and crawled on top of her, laying down and snuggling my head below her chin. I felt her place a kiss on my head and soon her arms snaked around my lower back as our legs entangled.

"This is our first night together." Y/n whispered as I realized she was indeed right.

"Wow, that's crazy. The first time we sleep in a bed together we're already girlfriends."

"A casual lesbian couple if I do say so myself. Next thing, moving in with you tomorrow." She joked with me as I laughed.

"Now shut up so I can sleep." I said, cutting off her laughing because I felt like she wouldn't be stopping any time soon.

"Alright. Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight baby."

—————
WE ARE FINALLY OFFICAL!!!!! and no sex u horny mfs. but i hope the little tease of it was enough to satisfy u until (if ever) they have sex together :). A longer chapter and honestly for a few more chapters they will continue to be longer, so ur welcome for being the best and most amazing author ever ;). we've also passed the total word count of 'High Sea's Love' already which is insane bc idek if i am halfway done with this book yet lol. thank u all for reading all 30 chapters so far, it truly means a lot; I love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.5K 34
The touring life. One that people desire and want for themselves. Blackpink is embarking on a world tour for their new album Born Pink and have multi...
1.1M 29.8K 68
"I'm afraid that telling you this will ruin our friendship, but I can't help myself any longer. I can't hide these feelings any longer. I'm madly in...
22K 830 22
**COMPLETED** Roseanne Park is a pop princess. Lalisa is an actual princess. When Rosie is on tour, she spends a week in Thaliand, where she meets L...
332K 10.7K 54
Rosé x Fem Reader Oneshots requests are welcomed bc i know damn well my brain can't come up w shit sometimes lol. so feel free to DM me :) *Includes:...