Love On Tour - H.S.

Par horaansprincess

Harry and Y/N's relationship was one everyone wanted. Everyone loved seeing them together because they were a... Plus

Introduction
Day Before Tour
Las Vegas
Denver
San Antonio
The Days After The Break up - 1
The Days After The Break Up - 2
The Days After The Break Up - 3
St. Louis
Drama 1
St. Paul
Chicago/Audition
Nashville
MSG Night 1
MSG Night 3
The Days After The MSG Shows
Holmes Chapel - 1
Holmes Chapel - 2
The Days Before Harryween
Harryween Night 1
Harryween Night 2
The Days After Harryween - 1
The Days After Harryween - 2
The Days After Harryween - 3
The Days After Harryween - 4
The Days After Harryween - 5
Sacramento
San Diego
LA Night 1
LA Night 3
LA Night 3 (cont.)
Little Rock
Long Island
Epilogue - The Baby Stuff
Epilogue - The Birth
Epilogue - The Baby

Epilogue - The Dinner

3.3K 50 22
Par horaansprincess

THE 28TH OF NOVEMBER 2021

11:36pm

y/n's pov

"God, you're a literal dream." I say to Harry just as he reaches the black curtains that separate backstage from the pit. He picks me up and spins me around, leaving small pecks on my neck. "That tickles, babe."

"I'm so happy." He exclaims.

Love On Tour was officially done...for now. Long Island was a blast. They had the most energy tonight and even got a threewi. Getting a threewi is ltierslly a dream. Harry really didn't want to leave the stage. He had the most energy inside him even after performing the last kiwi for this year. 

He set me down on the ground, but his hands stayed put on my hips. Our eyes locked onto each other as we take in the sweet moment.

Everyone disappears because right now, in this world, it's just us. And our tiny baby in my stomach.

"H, man. That was amazing." Pauli says patting Harry on the back making us pull away from each other.

I turn around to give them some 'bro time' and I see Gem staring at me with a huge smile on her face. I shake my head at her as I approach her and her dad.

"How are you feeling?" Gem asks.

"Proud." I reply, keeping my gaze on Harry. His smile never falters and a flutter in my stomach appears. 

"That look you're giving him right now is the same look he gives you, the same look Gem uses on Michal, and the same look I used to give Anne...That gleam in your eyes, the genuine smile you have plastered on your face, and the love you have shows a lot and I'm happy Harry finally has his happy ending." Des says, loud enough for me and Gemma to hear.

My tears well up, because knowing that your significant others parents approve of you is the greatest feeling one can ever dream of. That feeling of solidity has never felt stronger until this moment. Nothing can break us apart.

"What the hell is she doing here." Gem says out loud. My eyes follow hers and I see Olivia standing in the corner of the corridor. The sweet moment slowly turned bitter.

The hallway goes silent and no one dares to say a word.

I walk up to Harry to assure him that he's okay and no one is going to hurt him. His terrified eyes soften as he sees me next to him.

"Olivia, you should leave." Jeff says, breaking the silence.

Harry and I look at each other in confusion because Jeff was so quick to defend Olivia before, but now he's ushering her out.

"Wait, I just want to apologize. I know I've hurt many people, I've caused drama and trauma and I want to apologize...I'm sorry for everything I've done. I was desperate and hurt at the time and I took it out on everyone, but especially Harry." Olivia was slowly getting closer to Harry and I didn't know what to do. I knew they had to have this conversation, but I didn't know if Harry was ready for that. I squeezed his hand twice in a way of asking if he's okay and he responded by squeezing my hand three times, a sign that he's okay.

"I think we should all get ready for dinner. Olivia and Harry need to have this talk alone without all of us hovering." I announce and everyone scatters in their own direction, but before I could walk away, I blow Harry a kiss and he does the same.

"Proud of you." My mom smiles, kissing the top of my head.

harry's pov

11:58pm

"I think it's best if we stay out here, I'm not ready to be alone in a room." I utter.

"That's totally fine." Her piercing green-blue eyes are staring into my soul and flashbacks of that night come flashing in my head. "Harry are you okay?"

"What? Yeah uh yeah I'm fine. Go ahead."

"I'm sorry for everything I've done to you. What I did was inappropriate and I wish I could take it back. I was too desperate and I didn't realize the pain I was putting you in. I was alone and I thought you would be that person who'd replace that feeling and I was completely wrong. You already had your person, but I was too selfish to see that. I knew you were in love yet I still decided to ruin it."

I hate being a nice person because I kind of feel for her. I know what it's like to be alone, that's how I felt after Camille and before Y/N came a long, but I had to put myself first. Y/N wouldn't want me to give in so easily, she'd want me to be strong. She'd want me to keep my head up and put myself first, not Olivia, not anyone else's.

"I don't know if I can forgive you right now, but maybe in the future. I know we'll be seeing each other a lot next year because of the movie, but I don't think being friends is something I can do right now. You've caused a lot of pain in my family and I'm lucky that Y/N is so understanding or I wouldn't be in her life or our baby's."

"You're having a baby!?" She exclaims.

"Uh...yeah." I reply, scratching the back of my neck. This is so awkward.

"God, I feel even worse. I'm so unbelievably sorry. I'm totally fine with you not being able to forgive me because what I did is worse than any other mistake. I hope friends is something we can be in the future, you know for the sake of Don't Worry Darling and I really wish you the best. Please forward my apologies to everyone I've hurt especially Y/N."

"Thank you for understanding and I will." I half smile.

"Congratulations on the baby and this tour. You definitely killed it."

I nod my head to acknowledge her words as she gives me one last half smile before walking away and out of the arena.

I'm glad that's out of the way. I feel much more relieved and ready for this dinner.

I'm going to be engaged soon.

y/n's pov

THE 29TH OF NOVEMBER 2021

12:11am

Everyone is about ready and we're all just waiting for Harry to come in. Most of us have changed into a different outfit, to get out of the sweaty ones and the others have freshened up their hair and/or makeup.

Leaving Harry with Olivia alone surprisingly didn't bother me. I guess this is what trust feels like and it makes me happy. I hope it stays this way, god knows Harry and I need a damn break from all of the drama.

It's been a couple minutes since we left them and we're all just chatting away in our own separate groups. We're talking about some of our favorite memories from Love On Tour.

So far we have Sarah's favorite, the time where we strolled through the Las Vegas strip.

Mitch's so called favorite memory was the time where a fan pushed me in front of the arena even though he wasn't there to witness it and in return he earned a slap from Sarah. Well deserved if I say so myself haha.

I had forgotten about that moment but leave it to Mitch to tease you in front of the whole group.

"Mine was definitely when you guys dressed up as characters from Wizard of Oz and Harry and Y/N both showing up in Dorothy costumes." My mom adds. I love how my parents are getting along with the crew, it makes everything so much more special.

"I'm back party people. I'll change quickly and we can get on with dinner." Harry announces very loudly. "Babe, come with me?"

He grabs his outfit from the hanger and waits for me by the door so we can head into a different room.

"How'd it go?"

"It started off with me almost having a panic attack, but I thought about you and it all went away, but I'll say it ended pretty god. I didn't forgive her or anything, but we did sort some of the problems. I can't ignore her forever because we have the movie premiere next year, but we're going steady. Also, she wants me to forward her apology to you."

"That's good, darling. I'm glad you're putting yourself first this time. So proud of you." I get up from the table and walk over to him as he slides on his blazer on top of his button up shirt. "You've come a long way, my love." I pop the collar of his blazer and slowly drag my hands down his body.

"Don't be a tease. Everyone's waiting for us and I bet baby is very hungry." He grabs my hands to pause my movements and kisses me harshly. After the kiss he turns me around and whispers in my ear. "I'll give you what you want after dinner."

12:38am

We're finally at the restaurant, it's completely empty and the only ones here are the staff and us. We're seated at a huge circular table in the middle of the restaurant that looks like it was decorated just for us. As soon as everyone got seated, they all grabbed their menus and started hunting down their choice of food.

"Babe, I want you to meet Charlize, my event planner." Harry says as a younger woman approaches us.

"Lovely to meet you Mrs.Styles, I hope everything is up to par so far." We shake hands and I immediately regret all of the stuff I said about her yesterday.

"Everything is wonderful, will you be joining us tonight?" I ask.

"No, ma'am. Just here to make sure everything goes smoothly."

"Nonsense, come have dinner with us. Why don't you grab a seat next to Pauli over there. He's great company." I point towards Pauli and shoot him a wink.

"I-thank you so much Mrs.Styles." She nods her head at Harry and I before making her way towards Pauli.

"Playing matchmaker, huh?" Harry smirks and I just shrug my shoulders.

The ambience of restaurant felt so intimate. Candles were lit on the table and the music was slow.

"The music in here sounds like music for a sushi restaurant." Harry jokes.

"Woah, I was just thinking about the music, get out of my head." I giggle.

"What can I say, great minds think alike." He winks before grabbing his own menu and scanning it for the meal he wants.

1:42am

Dinner's going lovely. We're all having a great time and everyone is feeling included. Anne is on the phone with us, Harry propped his phone up against his water glass as Anne eats her breakfast in England.

My mom is sat on my left side and Harry's on my right. The table is big, but just big enough where I can still see everyone and make eye contact with them. We're currently finishing up the last of our dinner while the dessert is cooking up in the back.

"Let's do it now? Before dessert comes, yeah?" Harry whispers in my ear. He's been dying to tell everyone the gender of our baby and I think I'll finally pull him out of his misery.

"That's fine, my love."

He kisses me before grabbing his wine glass and slowly hitting it with his unused knife.

"May I get everyone's attention please." He stands up and motions for me to do the same. "As everyone knows this was the last show of the American leg of the tour...for the time being and we're having this dinner to celebrate, but what you don't know is that Y/N and I have a surprise for you all. Babe, take it from here?"

"Gladly, H. Harry and I have been keeping a secret from all of you, but we decided tonight was the perfect time to tell you all the gender of our baby." You can hear the gasps the and excitement radiate throughout the whole restaurant. It's like the room just got brighter.

"We went to the OBGYN yesterday and found out that we're having..."

Harry and I looked at each other and yelled out. "...a GIRL!!"

Everyone jumped out of their seats and jumped for joy. Cheers, claps, and tears were all over the place.

My mom hugged me so tight, I almost couldn't breathe. "I'm so happy for you." My mom got her words out before her tears started streaming down her cheeks.

The next couple of minutes were filled with congratulations, people rubbing my bump and the guys fist bumping Harry for doing a 'great' job. Harry's ego is probably way worse now. We also talked to Anne before we made our way around the table.

By the time we all finished, the dessert was already on our table and melting. si looked at everyone else's while I waited for mine to be placed i front of me and it was an ice cream sundae with a brownie on the bottom. The waitress gently placed mine down and when I looked at it, it was different, mine had a chocolate sphere on top of it covering the ice cream.

"Why is mine different?" I whisper to Harry, but he only shrugs and keeps his focus on his dessert.

Harry seems to be the only one not looking at me because when I look up, all eyes were on me. "You guys are so weird." I laugh.

I grab my small spoon and gently tap the sides of the chocolate sphere, slightly cracking it every time my spoon hit the surface.

When the top piece falls to the side, my eyes are met with a diamond ring.

"Harry wh-" I turn towards Harry and see him already on his knee.

"Y/N Y/L/N, you came into my world unexpectedly and I've never been more thankful for something-- I mean someone in my life. I always thought that love wasn't for me, but you changed that. You showed me that love is real and that love isn't just in movies. I've wanted to do this for a long time now and I finally get to do it. I love doing all of my favorite things with you such as watching Wiazrd of Oz, Matilda, The Notebook, and Love Actually. Going to the cinema to watch new movies, or when we just keep driving in the middle of the night with an unknown destination. I love trash talking about your ex boyfriends but also daydreaming about our future. All of our late night talking makes me feel so close to you and I'll never change a thing about us. You're the love of my life and you make me feel at home." He quickly pauses before reaching for the ring in my dessert and wiping it with a napkin. "So, will you pretty please marry me and officially become a Styles?"

I wipe the tears out of my eyes before I leap out of my chair and yell out a 'Yes'.

He slides the ring and I shiver from the coolness of it. Harry stands up and pulls me in for a sweet kiss.

I'm officially going to be a Styles!

They're finally engaged, this ring has been through so much in this book 😂😂

Also, who's excited for their baby girl???!!!

Anyone have any name guesses?? I've been hinting at the name for the past couple of chapters 😉😉😉

I basically name dropped all of the Harry's House song titles in this chapter 😅😅

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.7K 203 70
'UR/ur' is the most commonly used unofficial abbreviation for the word 'your' in many countries. [#1 in Culprit] [#20 in Harlena] [#25 in 1Directi...
2.7K 135 21
A Harry Styles Short Story "Olivia, You always used to tell me that writing was an entrance to the soul. It had the ability to allow us to express...
1.4M 11.9K 194
They fell in love through a camera. They fell apart through a camera. How did their story start? How will it end? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO @MARIAN_XC. ...
679 23 7
This is the first part of my hopefully forthcoming book series because I want to write a book series about Harry Styles with your kind of playing the...