alluringly entwined | f.w, d.m

By dracoandfredownme

Oshun's eyebrows were drawn together deeply. She studied the ink on her card, perplexed. Even reread the word... More

characters
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
hi, it's oshun.
epilogue
a note from s

author's note

6.7K 77 20
By dracoandfredownme

Hi, honeybuns!

Welcome to yet another story—if you've read one of my works before. If not, welcome to my account and I'm elated to have you here!

And welcome to Alluringly Entwined. Before you read the story, please read the following:

1. Everyone in this story is over the age of 18, unless said otherwise. I would also just like to point out that spouses will not be more than a 1-2 year age gap.

2. The war did not happen and Voldemort does not exist. This story has a completely different plot. And moving portraits don't exist. I hope you're all okay with that.

3. All Harry Potter characters and elements belong to J.K Rowling.

4. I've never done a love triangle before, so I hope this one is okay. I just really wanted to make a Draco and Fred fanfic. It's definitely not my best work, but I still hope you guys will have some fun reading it!

5. Things included in this story:
~ heavy/aggressive sexual content
~ sexual assault mentions and themes
~ violence and assault
~ blood and gore
~ description of dead bodies
~ mature and cruel language
~ mature and cruel themes
~ trauma
~ abuse mentions and themes
~ death
~ bullying and harassment
~ hostile/psychotic behaviour
~ drugs/alcohol mention and themes
~ suicide mentions and themes

(The first couple smut scenes won't be kinky or bold and as you read, I'm hoping you guys will understand why and not hate on me for it.)

6. This book is in no way, shape, or form educating on certain topics. This is simply a story, so do not take anything in this story seriously.

7. This story will mostly be the MC's POV because I tried to make it all three of their POV, but it was too complicated and repetitive. There might be a couple chapters somewhere in the story that are Fred's or Draco's POV, but majority will be the MC's. I apologize for that and I can't write in third person for all their POVs at once—I'm too unfamiliar with it. Plus, the story itself will be more intense if it followed mostly the MC's POV.

8. My MC is Asian. I don't have control over who you picture while you read my story, but my main girl is Asian. Just like me :)

If this is your first time reading one of my stories; hi, welcome and enjoy. If you've already read from me; welcome back and enjoy. I adore you all <3

Follow my instagram, if you please—for story updates, random posts, and bookish things
@ authorshaun xx

This story is mature and there will be no further warning since I find that warnings at the beginning of chapters spoil the chapter.

*Read with caution*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 60.9K 59
"Anyone you excited to finally meet?" she asked. "Harry Potter obviously! Then again, my dad does talk about this other boy a lot and from what I've...
7.3M 255K 64
"You know what I think?" Harry leaned across the table. "I think you're afraid. You don't take risks like us Gryffindors." He scoffed. "Please, you G...
375 15 23
"Pick all the flowers of the world...you are more beautiful." After he's been despising a mudblood schoolmates of his for years, Draco Malfoy starts...
117K 2.6K 86
{WARNING 18+} - Female OC X Fred Weasley & Draco Malfoy "How is it Pierce, that one person can obtain all the beauty in the world?" {Fred Weasley & D...