π˜πŽπ”π‘ π„π˜π„π’ 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 β™«...

By idonthavethinkq

TRIGGER WARNING: SUICIDAL THOUGHTS INCLUDED. IF SENSITIVE TO SUCH I'D ADVISE YOU NOT TO PROCEED READING. Thou... More

Introduction⚘
Chapter 1⚘
Chapter 2⚘
Chapter 3⚘
Chapter 4⚘
Chapter 5⚘
Chapter 6⚘
Chapter 7⚘
Chapter 8⚘
Chapter 9⚘
Chapter 10⚘
Chapter 11⚘

Announcement!!!

19 3 4
By idonthavethinkq

Hey lovely readers! I'm glad to announce that there will be a book 2 in this series! 

I hope that you'll be patient with me because I may not be able to post a chapter everyday but I'll definitely try to.

Book 2 will be published today so stay tuned.

BTW: There will be a new character in book 2 and things might get steamy and hectic in that book. Try to guess the character in the comment section.

NO MORE SPOILERS!

See y'all in book 2!!

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292 32 15
I open my eye, i was feeling so much pain around my whole body specially on my head. I was on a bed, i can hear some sounds out side the room like th...
777 23 17
Once a global idol in a famous boyband, Kim Taehyung's life took a sinister turn when a call from the Blue House plunged him and his fellow members i...
47.8K 3K 61
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...
1.1K 30 36
You were homeless for years and had to find jobs. You would only keep a job for at least a day because THEY were looking for you and you knew they we...