golden [2] | TAYLOR SWIFT

Από ireallylikekiwis

sequel to DELICATE I know that you're scared because I'm so open In which famous English actress Kaia Browne... Περισσότερα

00
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
epilogue
ONE SHOTS!!!

03

27K 682 976
Από ireallylikekiwis

Here's what Kaia is most likely to be wearing if you ever meet her casually.

Very much based on my personal style btw. I find it really cute and comfortable. And like... very gay hahahahaha

also yeah, 90% of the time actually she'll be in sweats LMAO (me)

Anyway!! Enjoy this chapter please (:

P.S... if you're feeling spicy today... you're gonna love this capital R rated chapter (: you're welcome, I guess (: (: (:
——————————

Kaia Browne Confirms She Is Single!

— "Browery" Confirm They Never Dated. Watch this exclusive clip of their interview

———

As soon as Kaia had ended their call, Taylor was up and out of bed. It was still really early in the morning and she hadn't gotten much sleep yet but it didn't matter to her. She didn't feel tired in the slightest. In fact, she was buzzed enough to zip around her room, throwing a bunch of shirts, pants, and sweaters into her bag.

She sent a message to Greg just before she hopped in the shower, asking him to bring the car around and have the plane ready as soon as possible to head for London.

Taylor understood why Kaia had told her that she didn't need to come to London. They were okay and they needed this physical space to protect themselves from the prying eyes of the public.

But she also needed to be there for Kaia. In all those months she had come to know her better, Taylor had only ever seen Kaia so vulnerable a handful of times, as opposed to how many times Kaia had seen her have breakdowns. Kaia had always been the strong one. And to hear her on the phone, all the way across the Atlantic Ocean, unable to breathe... it scared Taylor beyond belief.

She wanted to be there for Kaia. She wanted to be able to see with her own eyes that her girlfriend was okay.

She was used to being the one panicking about their private life and how the world was going to perceive these small details that concerned no one else. She was used to being the one obsessed with keeping everything so secret. She wasn't used to seeing it on Kaia who always used to take everything with a zen mindset.

As Taylor got dressed in the first pair of leggings she found and a hoodie she was sure belonged to Kaia, she tossed her phone onto the unmade bed, listening to it ring on speakerphone and ran around in search of shoes and the underwear she forgot to add to her messily packed bag.

"Hello?"

"Oh, good! I didn't wake you, right?" Taylor called out when she heard Layla's voice coming from the phone.

"No, I'm getting ready for work!" The older Browne sister responded. "What's up? Oh, please tell me you're not involving me in another one of your fights with Kaia?"

"No, no," Taylor chuckled softly, slipping her sneakers on. She lost her balance for a second and fell back against her mattress with a small oof. "Uhh... I had a small favour to ask, actually."

"Okay, shoot!"

"Hold on," she muttered, slipping on her second shoe and bringing her leg up to tie her laces. "So, I'm going to London right now."

"Like, right now, right now?"

"Yup," Taylor responded, finally standing back up. "By the time I get there, Kaia would probably be asleep already. And I want to surprise her anyway. Do you happen to have an extra key to the house?"

"Oh! Yes, do you know the tiny birdhouse that hangs by the window á gauche ou á droite?... uhh... yeah, that would be your right side when you're facing the front door from outside!" [On the left or the right?...]

"Sure... yes, sure," Taylor nodded as she faintly remembered the birdhouse Layla was talking about.

"There's a key hanging around the bird inside."

"Great! Thank you!" Taylor breathed out in relief. "Oh! How do you feel about coming over once a day and feeding the children?"

"Do you mean the cats?"

"Yes, that's what I said."

Layla snorted on the other end of the line. "I'll be there. The bloke that's always outside knows me, doesn't he?"

"I'll tell him. Thanks, Layla! I'll see you around."

"No problem," she responded softly. Taylor was about to hang up when she spoke up again. "How's Kaia doing? She always says she's fine, but... you know how she is."

Taylor hesitated, unsure if she should recount the incident that happened less than an hour ago to Layla.

"I don't know, honestly," she admitted with a small sigh. "She tells me she's fine, and tells me that I don't need to come to London. And that I actually shouldn't. But then..."

She cut herself off, holding her phone in her hand and her bag in the other.

"Did something happen?" Layla asked in concern.

"I— William called earlier. She had a small panic attack. I think she's fine now, but I wanna be there for her. I need to—" Taylor sighed again and started walking downstairs. "I need to make sure she's okay."

"Shit, are you sure she's fine?" Layla's voice was tight.

"I think so..."

She stopped by the kitchen, making sure the cats had everything they needed at least for the day before grabbing her keys and heading toward the front door.

"Taylor, take care of her, will you?" Layla said after a few moments of silence. "Kaia probably won't let you. You know how she gets; she'll just let everything build up until she can't take it anymore and well, she hasn't had a proper panic attack in a while."

Taylor's hand hesitated on the elevator button. "So, she probably let it get really bad, is what you're saying?"

"I don't know," Layla murmured. "But, just... take care of her, please? And I know she won't tell me anything, so, will you keep me in the loop?"

Taylor nodded, pressing the elevator call button, and only then realising the other woman couldn't see her. "Yeah, I will. Of course."

"Okay! Merci. Have a safe flight, T."

"Thanks! I'll talk to you soon!"

Taylor hung up the phone and slipped it into the pocket of her hoodie as she crossed toward the car Greg was waiting by. He helped her with her bag and they drove in silence toward the airport.

Taylor was only thinking of Kaia the entire time and the closer she got to Heathrow, the harder it was to stop her leg from bouncing in anticipation. She did manage to get a few hours of sleep on the plane but even then, the only thing running through her mind was Kaia.

Between spending time with their separate families for the holidays for two whole weeks, and having to spend time apart on two different continents for another couple of weeks, Taylor and Kaia had only gotten to spend less than three days together in about a month.

And it was the worst kind of torture.

By the time Taylor was standing outside Kaia's family's house in London, it was already almost midnight. She figured Kaia was already asleep, seeing as all the lights inside were off. She followed Layla's instructions, searching inside the birdhouse until she found a small key hanging around the tiny bird's neck on a string. She unlocked the door, trying to be as quiet as possible, and took her shoes off in the hallway. She set her things down and gently started padding up the stairs.

Kaia's bedroom door was left wide open and there, in the middle of a giant pile of blankets, she was snoring softly. Taylor immediately felt a rush of warmth and comfort wash over her. She rid herself of her pants and hoodie knowing Kaia would never forgive her for staying in her dirty travel clothes, resting them over the back of the chair in the corner of the room, and stepped out of her socks. She was surprised Kaia hadn't woken up yet considering she was a very light sleeper. She must have been truly exhausted.

Taylor tried her best not to wake Kaia up as she pulled back the blankets and slipped behind her. She wrapped her arms around the sleeping girl's waist, taking in the familiar smell of her favourite body lotion, comfort washing over her.

Kaia stirred in her sleep, mumbling some incoherent words. She flipped around so that she was facing Taylor, slowly blinking her eyes open. The blonde smiled widely, resting her palm on Kaia's cheek and gently caressing it with her thumb.

"Tay?" She murmured, her voice hoarse and heavy.

"Hi, baby," Taylor whispered in response, pressing her lips against Kaia's forehead in a kiss.

"Oh, okay," Kaia yawned, turning back around with her eyes closed.

Taylor breathed out a laugh, burying her face in her girlfriend's neck. "You're not dreaming," she chuckled, kissing Kaia's jaw.

She sat up so suddenly, she almost smacked Taylor right in the face with her shoulder.

"I get you're excited to see me, but you don't have to kill me!" Taylor joked as Kaia stared at her, barely able to keep her eyes open. She blinked repeatedly, squinting her eyes to see in the pitch black room that was only illuminated by the lights in the street outside.

"Wha—" Kaia cleared her dry throat, swallowing back and rubbing her face with her hand. "Whe— huh?"

"I missed you too," the blonde laughed, sitting up and holding her arms open.

"God, hello," Kaia murmured, wrapping her arms tightly around Taylor's waist. She practically climbed into her lap as the older of the two embraced her tightly, nuzzling her face in her soft hair.

She really, really missed that sweet smell of vanilla.

"Hi, baby," Taylor sighed contentedly, kissing the top of Kaia's head.

"Hi," Kaia said again, sniffling softly. "Why are you here?"

"I can go," she chuckled playfully only for Kaia's grip around her to tighten.

"No," she mumbled, her voice muffled by the fabric of Taylor's t-shirt. "Please don't."

She smoothed her hand through Kaia's soft locks, pushing her hair out of her face and pressing her lips tenderly on her forehead in a kiss. "I wasn't going to," she murmured, holding Kaia's face in her hands.

The brunette clung onto Taylor's arms as their foreheads rested against each other. Taylor caressed her cheeks with her thumbs only to find her skin slightly moist. She brushed the pad of her finger under Kaia's eyes and leaned in again to kiss them. The saltiness of her tears lingered on Taylor's lips, making her heart constrict in her chest.

"How did you even get in?" Kaia asked, a small frown shaping her mouth.

"Your sister told me where you keep the spare key," Taylor explained, wiping Kaia's cheeks some more. "What's wrong?"

Kaia shook her head softly, leaning into the palm of her hand. "Nothing," she told her, wiping her nose with her sleeve. "I— I'm just really glad you're here. Sorry, I've been a... a mess all day."

"I'm sorry I woke you up," Taylor replied. "You needed your sleep."

That seemed to amuse the brunette as she let out a soft laugh. "You probably need sleep as well."

"I'm okay. I napped on the plane," Taylor shrugged gently. "I do need something else though."

Even in the dark, Taylor could see Kaia roll her eyes at the cheeky grin she gave her. Kaia knew that grin all too well.

"C'mere," she whispered, tilting Taylor's chin to bring her lips towards hers. She kissed her softly and slowly and Taylor's heart seemed to stop working properly for a second.

She smiled widely against Kaia's lips as she kissed her back, letting out a soft hum.

"Mhm, I don't know how I didn't go absolutely crazy without this for two whole weeks," Kaia spoke, her lips moving against Taylor's who pecked them once more.

"I did go crazy," she admitted with a little giggle. "The only thing keeping me sane was writing songs about how much I wanted to kiss you."

"How many of those did you write?" Kaia asked, wrapping her arms around Taylor's shoulders and playing with the ends of her hair.

"About ten, probably?"

"Do I wanna hear them?"

Taylor snorted and shook her head. "Probably... one, out of ten. Maybe two." 

Kaia smiled softly, brushing her thumb over Taylor's eyebrow, smoothing it over its natural shape. "What is it called?"

"Uhm..." Taylor tilted her head to the side in thought, knitting her brow in the middle and scrunching her nose up in that adorable way she always did. "I think I'm going to call it Dress."

"Which dress is that?" Kaia's finger trailed down the bridge of Taylor's nose and moved to trace the shape of her full lips.

"You'll remember it when you hear the song," Taylor mentioned with a smirk, pressing a small kiss on Kaia's finger.

"Okay, tease," Kaia grumbled, holding the blonde's face in her hands and squishing her cheeks to make her lips pucker.

"You have no idea," Taylor laughed, having a bit of difficulty speaking. The brunette grinned at her, leaning back down to kiss her again before getting off her lap.

Taylor pouted only for Kaia to curl up and rest her head on her chest. She let her hand move down along her spine, pushing her sweater up to run her fingers beneath it, grazing Kaia's smooth skin.

"Well, you can tease me some more about it in the morning," Kaia mumbled, interrupted halfway through by a yawn. Taylor chuckled softly, still massaging the small of Kaia's back, and kissed her forehead. She adjusted her position in bed so she was lying down, their limbs tangled up together perfectly.

"Bonne nuit," Taylor whispered, her breath tickling Kaia's face. She breathed out a laugh, yawning once again and reaching up to scratch the itch in her cheek.

"Mhm, you're learning," Kaia teased, nuzzling her face deeper into the singer's chest.

"I already knew how to say that," Taylor replied in a 'duh' tone, making her girlfriend laugh some more. She looked up to meet Taylor's eyes and reached for her hand to lace their fingers together.

" Je suis vraiment follement amoureuse de toi," Kaia laughed, shaking her head softly. [I am seriously so in love with you.]

"What? Are you mocking me?" Taylor scrunched her nose, poking Kaia's nose with her index. The younger girl shook her head once more and tilted her head back to reach Taylor's finger with her lips and kiss the tip ever so lightly.

"Je t'aime," she murmured, settling back into Taylor's side.

Taylor chuckled softly, hugging Kaia close. "I love you too," she whispered. "Goodnight, baby."

The blonde watched as Kaia's eyes closed and she ran her fingers through her hair as she started falling asleep, her breathing slowing down. But she couldn't sleep herself. She didn't mind it though. She wasn't tired, and she got to watch her favourite person for hours on end.

As the sun began to rise, Kaia started to stir in her sleep until her eyes blinked open. The room was still dark, some lighter shades of pink seeping in past the blinds.

Taylor smiled softly at Kaia whose eyes started to widen in realisation.

"Oh," she breathed out, pushing herself up into a sitting position. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, as she started shaking with laughter.

"Good morning to you too," Taylor chuckled, furrowing her brows in confusion. She turned to lay on her side so she could see Kaia better and smiled up at her. "What's so funny?"

Kaia shook her head, burying her face in her hands as her ears started to turn red. "What time is it?"

"About six in the morning. What's so funny?"

"Nothing," Kaia murmured, moving to stretch her arms over her head. She flopped back down against her pillow and blinked up at Taylor, a smile she couldn't quite decipher playing on her lips.

"Come on, I wanna laugh, too," Taylor pleaded, straddling Kaia's legs with her own.

"It's really not that funny," Kaia huffed, covering her face with her hands again. "It's actually rather embarrassing."

"Baby," the blonde laughed, holding Kaia's hands to push them away and pin them by her head. "You don't have to be embarrassed around me about anything."

Kaia struggled to free her hands but when Taylor didn't let up, she let out a frustrated sigh and pouted. "You'll laugh at me."

"You're laughing at yourself."

"I— shut up."

Taylor grinned toothily at her, releasing her grip around Kaia's hands and sitting up in her lap. "Was it a funny dream that you were having?"

Kaia shook her head. "Not exactly... I," she paused to clear her throat, her eyes focused on the lights hanging from the ceiling. "Well, I woke up thinking last night was a dream, but then you were sitting right there, so I kind of pinched my leg, just to be sure, and it was stupid so I laughed."

Taylor couldn't stop the small laugh that bubbled out of her but not because she wanted to make fun of Kaia but because she found her absolutely adorable.

"You also thought you were still dreaming when you first woke up last night," Taylor pointed out and with her eyes closed, Kaia nodded.

"Yeah... I know. I thought I was having some sort of lucid dream," she admitted. "I wanted you to be here so badly that I dreamt you up."

Taylor beamed down at her girlfriend, leaning all the way in until their noses bumped together. "You didn't dream me up. You manifested my presence."

Kaia snorted, reaching up to cup Taylor's cheek. "I didn't know I had magical powers."

"Darling, you are a magical creature."

"How so?"

"You've bewitched me," Taylor murmured rather dramatically. "You have somehow entranced me, captivated me... you've charmed and seduced me, and I am spellbound to you and your love. You didn't just carve your name into my bedpost, you've carved it deep into my heart."

"Woah, Emily Dickinson, ever thought of writing poetry?"

Taylor snorted as Kaia beamed at her. "You know what? I haven't. Maybe I should look into it."

"Mhm, you're quite good," she hummed, running her thumb along Taylor's cheekbone. "When did your pants come off?"

The blonde was taken aback by that question. Kaia was definitely the worst at the smooth transitions and subject changes. She glanced down at her bare thighs and back up at Kaia who seemed to have been genuinely asking the question.

"As soon as I got here?" She chuckled, furrowing her eyebrows at her girlfriend. "I wasn't going to cuddle you with my airport germs on."

"Oh... smart, yeah," Kaia chuckled, her cheeks once again turning red. Taylor's eyes slowly widened in realisation and she smirked playfully.

"Did you think that we had sex while you were still half asleep and totally forgot about it?"

Kaia shrugged, looking away bashfully. "I can definitely dream up a billion of these scenarios, so yeah, maybe!"

Taylor laughed under her breath, leaning to press her lips against Kaia's ears. "I'd never let you forget a night with me, even in your dreams."

"Cocky, much?" Kaia held Taylor's face in her hands, bringing it towards her until their lips were brushing. "But yes, every night with you is a night to remember."

Taylor's lips quirked up and she looked out the window for a moment, noting how they probably still had a few minutes before the sun would start rising completely.

"It's not morning yet," she mentioned, watching Kaia's eyebrows rise. 

"I believe they call it dawn," she responded wittily, making Taylor roll her eyes.

"Are we going to get naked or what?"

Kaia sniggered softly, dragging her hand along Taylor's back. The blonde shivered as Kaia's cold fingers found their way under her shirt and trekked up her spine.

"We need to find a solution for these hands of yours," Taylor whispered, settling her hands on Kaia's hips and drawing soft circles with her thumbs.

"You got your way with the glasses, let me have this!"

"Honey, you and your "perfect vision" needed glasses. Like, desperately. They help, don't they?"

Kaia narrowed her eyes at Taylor, trying to look scary, but the blonde only laughed at her attempt.

"Are you trying to see me better?" She teased.

"Just—" Kaia groaned and wrapped her arms around Taylor, flipping them around so she was hovering on top. "Shut up and help me out of these clothes?"

Taylor laughed harder but Kaia was quick to shut her up with a kiss. She hummed, grinning triumphantly as her eyes fluttered shut and her lips moved in sync with Kaia's. Taylor hooked her fingers around the hem of Kaia's sweater, pulling it up and exposing her back, but she didn't want to pull away from the kiss just yet. She had missed those lips beyond belief.

Kaia sat back first though, and Taylor pouted for a second until she watched her girlfriend pull the cable knit jumper over her head and toss it somewhere behind her. She ran her hands up her girlfriend's thighs and along her bare torso, pulling her close again.

"Hi, gorgeous," Taylor beamed as Kaia pecked her lips lightly. She caressed Taylor's chin with her thumb, smiling back just as widely.

"Hi, my love," Kaia murmured, kissing the corner of Taylor's mouth before moving to take her pyjama shorts off. She settled back between Taylor's legs that were spread apart and Taylor dropped her hands over the curve of her bum, giving it a firm squeeze. Kaia squirmed under her touch, giggling softly. "I knew you'd miss my arse most of all."

Taylor grinned unapologetically. "It's a pretty great ass."

"I don't do all those squats for nothing," she giggled in response, wiggling her bum playfully in Taylor's grip. The blonde's hand came down in a small smack, making Kaia's eyebrows rise. "Oh, okay, then. We're getting freaky, are we?"

Taylor smiled innocently at Kaia, holding her face in one hand and kneading her butt cheek with the other. "Not nearly as freaky as you think."

Kaia paused for a moment and Taylor thought she might have said something wrong for a minute when the actress cleared her throat, her expression unreadable. She held up one finger, a weird smile spreading across her face as she slowly climbed off Taylor and rolled out of the bed.

Taylor sat up worriedly and watched Kaia pad over toward her closet and open one of the bottom drawers under all her clothes.

"What's wrong?" asked Taylor when Kaia turned back around, her hands held behind her back. She still had that weird, indecipherable smile on her face and it was starting to make Taylor's heart beat faster.

"Nothing's wrong," Kaia chuckled nonchalantly, running back over and hopping on the bed, landing on her knees at the foot of the bed. "Do you remember... our first, well, I don't want to call it a fight but... we were sitting on the couch and you said you wanted to be attached to me, like, permanently."

Taylor nodded as a vague memory of that conversation in particular popped in her head. "You mean, when that whole photographer thing happened the first time?"

Kaia grimaced at the memory but nodded. "Yeah..."

"I remember," she mumbled, her eyes locked with Kaia's. She couldn't quite tell what was going on yet. Kaia's throat bobbed up and down visibly as she swallowed, her hands fumbling with a hidden object behind her. Taylor's eyebrows furrowed when a particular bit of that conversation came back to her.

"Do you remember... these?" Kaia murmured, finally bringing her hands out and dangling a pair of steel handcuffs in front of her.

Taylor's breath hitched in her throat as she gave Kaia a small nod. "I remember you mentioning them..."

Her voice came out almost strangled, making Kaia smirk. "I've always imagined them around your wrists," she admitted, crawling over toward the blonde. "But you could use them on me if you wanted to."

Taylor almost choked on her own tongue. She didn't say anything. She couldn't say anything. She only blinked at Kaia who was looking back at her with an amused smirk. She sat down in Taylor's lap, leaning in to peck the corner of her lips.

"You've never done this before?"

Taylor shook her head no. She cleared her throat with a small cough and managed to murmur, "the freakiest I've ever been is with you."

"Are you saying lesbian sex is freaky?" Kaia scoffed playfully making Taylor roll her eyes but she couldn't help but smile in return. If anything, Kaia was always great at lightening the mood. "It kinda is, you're right."

Taylor snorted, shaking her head at her girlfriend. "You're so..." she sighed heavily, holding Kaia's face in her hands and pressing their lips together in a kiss. "I thought you said you've never done this, though."

"Not with these, specifically, no," Kaia mumbled, holding up the cuffs between them.

Taylor reached up for them, feeling the cool steel on her fingertips. She could just imagine how they would feel around her wrists. It wasn't such a bad thought.

"So, you've had freaky lesbian sex before?"

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, Kaia was giggling softly. She dropped the cold metal on Taylor's abdomen. Her shirt had ridden up amidst their wrestling between the sheets and the cuffs came into contact straight with her bare skin, making her shudder. Her core was already burning.

"It was never nearly as good as any intimate moment spent with you," Kaia reassured her.

"Good," Taylor murmured, cupping Kaia's cheeks in her palms. "Good."

She let out a small breath, the butterflies inside her going crazy when Kaia flashed her that breathtaking smile of hers. Taylor leaned in again and kissed her slowly at first. But it didn't take long for them to pick up the pace. She pushed her tongue in past Kaia's parted lips as her hands travelled along her bare back, going over the path she had memorised already.

Taylor's hands dipped even lower until they were holding Kaia by the hips. Her long fingers teased her, sneaking under the waistband of her underwear but never reaching too far ahead. Kaia responded by playfully pulling Taylor's bottom lip between her teeth.

"Take them off."

In response, Taylor let go of the underwear and rested her hands on the small of Kaia's back. She smirked at the small, whiney sound that Kaia let out in frustration, kissing her once again. But when Kaia's hands reached behind herself to get the last piece of clothing off, Taylor pulled away, grabbing her hands.

"Ah, ah, ah," she breathed out, holding Kaia's hands between them. "Patience, baby."

Kaia let out a sigh, her hands loosening up in Taylor's grip.

"I like this side of you," she confessed with a small smirk, sitting back down in Taylor's lap.

The blonde only chuckled softly, holding Kaia's wrists in one hand and her chin in the other. She brought their faces together once again, kissing her gently enough to leave Kaia practically begging for more when she pulled back. But she didn't move too far. She trailed her mouth down the side of Kaia's neck, spending just a bit more time on the spot she knew drove her insane, but she never lingered in the same spot for too long.

As Taylor's lips reached Kaia's chest, her fingers had found their way once again under the waistband of her panties. Kaia sat up in anticipation, her knees digging into the mattress on either side of Taylor's thighs, but she didn't give in just yet, using her tongue expertly this time to tease her nipples.

Taylor listened to the smallest of moans leaving Kaia's lips, knowing that she was holding herself back, which only made her smirk and work harder, closing her mouth around her right breast, flicking her nipple with her tongue, grazing it with her teeth. Kaia did let out a louder whimper but she was still restraining herself.

As Taylor moved to the other breast, leaving Kaia silently panting, she reached further behind with her hand, trailing the tip of her middle finger all the way up along her slick center, barely even brushing her skin. Kaia quivered at the new feeling, her knees instantly bucking tighter around the blonde.

"You're so fucking wet already."

The brunette didn't answer in words. Instead, she moved her hips, trying to get more contact with Taylor's fingers. Taylor smirked wider against Kaia's skin just below her collarbone when she moved her hand up Kaia's back, her underwear snapping softly back in place, and the actress let out a whine.

"Stop," she murmured in Taylor's ear, breathlessly pleading.

"Stop what?"

Kaia flopped in Taylor's lap, her eyes narrowed, unamused. Taylor laughed softly to herself, pressing a featherlike kiss on Kaia's shoulder, moving up to her neck. When she reached her jaw, she used her free hand to brush Kaia's hair back and kissed her temple. Kaia moved to catch her lips with her own, but Taylor grabbed her by the waist instead and gently rolled from under her. She sat up behind Kaia, placing her hands on her bare back before she could even move, keeping her in place with her back turned.

"You're so needy today," Taylor murmured softly, smoothing her hands from the small of Kaia's back, all the way up to her shoulders, gently massaging her muscles between her fingers.

Kaia craned her neck, looking up at Taylor through her lashes. That look alone was going to be Taylor's undoing. Her heart was hammering in her ears and she took a deep breath in, trying to calm down. It was ridiculous how nervous her girlfriend still made her, even four months into their relationship.

"It's been over two weeks," Kaia responded, the desperation in her voice clear as day.

"I know," Taylor sighed, closing her eyes for a moment. "God, I know."

She heard Kaia let out a soft, shaky breath as she moved lower, leaving a trail of soft kisses down her spine. At an agonisingly slow place, Taylor slipped Kaia's underwear off and bent down again, kissing her back. She moved her hands lower, kneading the soft skin of her bum between her fingers like it was play dough. Playfully, she bit down with her teeth on Kaia's cheek, listening to the surprised, little "ah!" she let out with a small laugh, before kissing the same spot.

And then, without any warnings, Taylor slipped her finger past Kaia's folds, all the way in.

"Fuck," she breathed out, pushing back against Taylor's hand. The blonde chuckled softly, pulling her finger back out and tracing small circles over her clit, incredibly slowly.

Taylor teased her a few more times, barely touching her, thrusting her finger in just enough to get her to let out a small moan, before pulling back out. She continued to caress her sensitive bud at a slow and steady pace, pressing her mouth against her back once again. She left a trail of wet kisses back up and when she reached Kaia's neck, she nuzzled the spot just below her ear and whispered, "I've missed you so damn much."

Taylor inhaled deeply the sweet scent of vanilla that always seemed to linger on Kaia's skin, took in the soft whimpers that Kaia breathed out with every stroke of her finger, and she felt intoxicated.

She pulled Kaia's earlobe between her teeth playfully, and left a small kiss where her jaw met her neck, then moved away, sitting on her knees and taking in the scene before her. Her insides twisted with butterflies and she had to bite down on her bottom lip, closing her legs tighter when her center began to throb.

"What are you doing?" Kaia asked quietly, turning her head to try and see Taylor.

"Turn around," the blonde ordered, reaching over the covers to grab the shiny metal handcuffs. Kaia did as she was told, sitting up in bed with her back against the headboard.

Taylor saw a glint shine through Kaia's blue eyes and she pulled her bottom lip between her teeth as she eyed the cuffs in her hands.

Taylor felt a little hesitant. She didn't exactly know what to do and she really didn't want to make Kaia feel uncomfortable in any way, even if it was her idea in the first place.

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

Kaia nodded. "Yes," she murmured. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

Taylor nodded back, fiddling with the cold steel between her fingers. Kaia reached up with one hand, gently cupping Taylor's face.

"I need to hear you say it out loud."

"I'm sure," Taylor told her with a tight nod.

"Okay," Kaia murmured, leaning in to kiss her softly. "Don't worry, I trust you," she reassured Taylor with a soft smile.

"We can stop at any time," Taylor made sure to remind her, giving her hand a squeeze. Kaia responded with three squeezes and another kiss.

"Grandma."

Taylor's eyes widened in surprise and she couldn't help but let out a confused laugh. "What?"

"Our safe-word," Kaia explained and they both laughed loudly. "It'll ruin the mood immediately."

"You're right," Taylor chuckled. She leaned in again, capturing Kaia's lips in a slow kiss, smiling widely. And just when they both wanted to deepen the kiss, Taylor pulled herself back and held up the cuffs.

Kaia was smirking amusedly, but her chest was still rising and falling harshly. Taylor placed the key on the nightstand and when she sat back down, Kaia was giving her the most innocent smile, her wrists held out in front of her.

"Fuck," Taylor couldn't stop herself from breathing out. She swallowed hard, keeping her eyes locked with Kaia's as her fingers found her arms, trailing down until they reached her wrists. Taylor brushed her thumb on her soft skin in a gentle caress before lacing her fingers around Kaia's wrists and pulling them toward her. Her hands were shaky but she managed to get the cuffs on, listening to the click as they locked into place. "They're not too tight, are they?"

"No, they're okay," Kaia mumbled back, wiggling her hands inside them. Taylor continued to massage the inside of her arms softly, though she wasn't entirely sure if she was trying to calm herself down or Kaia.

"Good."

It was Kaia who kissed her again, closing the distance between them. Taylor pushed her on her back, laying between Kaia's legs, spreading them open with her knee. She pulled away for a second, holding Kaia's hands over her head, her tongue darting over her lips at the sight before her.

"Keep them there."

"Yes, ma'am," Kaia replied with an eyebrow raised amusedly.

Taylor rolled her eyes at her. She traced the shape of Kaia's slightly parted lips with the tip of her finger, and she didn't need to give any instructions for Kaia to wrap her mouth around the digits and twirl her tongue around them. The feeling alone made Taylor's insides coil, so you could only imagine what the look that Kaia gave her through hooded eyes did to her.

Taylor pulled her fingers out when she was satisfied and left a chaste kiss in their place. Then, she moved lower, tracing down Kaia's neck and her cleavage. She took her sweet time circling her wet fingers over Kaia's hardened nipples. She kept moving lower, and lower, following the trail with her mouth and sloppy kisses, until she reached Kaia's wet core. She moved from the base, all the way up, and with the slick tips of her fingers, she grazed over Kaia's clit before dipping down again. Her two fingers came out soaking wet, and with Kaia's eyes still holding her gaze, Taylor parted her own lips and slipped her fingers inside, running her tongue over them.

Kaia visibly gulped and her legs buckled but Taylor pushed them apart again using her knee and her free hand.

"You should try it," Taylor murmured, running her fingers over Kaia's core. The young actress moaned softly and swallowed hard again as Taylor's fingers brushed over her bottom lip. She stuck her tongue out and licked them clean. Taylor was having a hard time breathing. Kaia was truly a sight to behold. She closed the gap between them with a searing kiss, moving her fingers between Kaia's legs once again.

Taylor swallowed every moan and every whimper that escaped Kaia's bruised lips. She worked her fingers in and out, brushing over Kaia's walls in a come-hither motion. Kaia dropped her head against the pillow, taking in a deep breath only to let it out in a loud moan when Taylor's fingers pushed against her tight walls again.

"Oh, putain..." she breathed out, shutting her eyes tightly. Taylor chuckled softly, brushing her lips against Kaia's jaw before moving lower and lower until she was crouching before Kaia's center.

She moved her middle finger up her slick core and flicked Kaia's clit with just enough pressure to make her leg squirm. Taylor pressed her lips against the inside of Kaia's thigh, using her hands to spread her legs further apart as she settled between them.

Kaia had a hard time staying still when both her girlfriend's tongue and her finger thrust inside her. Taylor wrapped her arms around her legs to keep them in place but when her tongue lapped over Kaia's sensitive nub, her hands came down to brush through her blonde hair. Taylor immediately pulled back, giving Kaia a stern look.

"Don't."

Something flashed through Kaia's eyes as she slowly pulled her arms back over her head, her wrists wriggling in the metal clamps.

Taylor closed her mouth over Kaia's core again, moving her tongue in sync with her fingers.

"Fuck, Tay," Kaia moaned, closing her eyes. "I'm close."

"Not yet," Taylor told her, slowing down her pace.

She pulled her fingers out and ran her tongue all the way up to Kaia's clit before following the same trail by blowing some cool air which immediately made her back arch and her hands involuntarily drop to Taylor's hair once again.

The blonde simply sat up this time, shaking her head as she grabbed Kaia's hands and lowered them. She leaned all the way in, leaving just a couple of inches between them, her lips just barely grazing Kaia's.

"Turn around," she said with a little sigh.

"What?" Confusion flashed in her eyes as Taylor smirked and repeated the same two words, firmer this time.

"Turn. Around."

Kaia did as she was told, shifting on her front to try and get comfortable. Taylor gave her legs a light pat and she was up on her knees, leaning forward on her elbows.

Taylor caressed her hand over Kaia's bum for a moment until she was comfortable in that position. She pressed a kiss on her shoulder, murmuring in her ear, "is this okay?"

Kaia nodded. "Yeah," she responded softly. "It's more than okay."

They both chuckled softly. Taylor continued to run her hand over Kaia's ass before her palm came down with a smack.

"Is this okay?" She asked again when Kaia turned her head to face her, her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She gave her a nod and a small hum.

"Yes," she breathed out, adjusting her position again.

Taylor massaged the spot for a moment before hitting the other cheek and a small moan escaped Kaia's lips.

"Are you sure it's okay?"

"Yes, Tay, I'm sure," Kaia laughed softly, nodding sincerely. "It's fucking hot."

"Is it?"

"Mm-mhm..."

Kaia sighed softly as Taylor continued to knead the muscles between her fingers and before Kaia had even expected it, she spanked her again. And again. And again, until she was a whimpering mess, begging for more as she moved against Taylor.

Taylor leaned down, pressing a series of gentle, open-mouthed kisses on the red marks left behind. Her fingers moved between Kaia's legs, brushing her overly sensitive core again and then, without a warning, she slipped her middle and ring fingers inside, all the way in until they hit that wall that drove Kaia insane.

"Shit, Taylor," she breathed out, dropping her face into her pillow. "Fucking hell."

Taylor continued to fuck her as deep as her fingers went, and as hard as her pace allowed. She left a kiss on the back of Kaia's neck before moving down again and joining her fingers with her tongue.

"Oh, oh, mon Dieu... ah, shit, Taylor... Tay— fuck..."

"You can come, baby," Taylor whispered, gently massaging Kaia's thigh with her free hand. "I've got you."

Kaia's whole body convulsed as she rode her high until eventually, she lay down flat on her front, her right leg still shaking.

Taylor finally pulled her fingers out and left a trail of wet kisses along Kaia's back as she joined her. Kaia turned her head to face her, smiling lazily.

Taylor smiled back, holding Kaia's chin between her fingers. She kissed her softly until Kaia pulled away to catch her breath, her chest still heaving fast.

"That was..." Kaia started, still out of breath. "Insane."

Taylor chuckled quietly, nuzzling her hair. "Are you okay?"

"Yes," Kaia sighed heavily, rolling her eyes at the blonde. "You were so good. I didn't even think about grandmas."

Taylor snorted loudly, shaking her head softly. "I really love you."

"I really love you too," Kaia chimed back with a grin, rolling onto her back.

Taylor left a peck on her lips on her way to grab the keys from the nightstand. She unlocked the cuffs and gave each of Kaia's wrists a small kiss before reaching over her again to put them aside. As she was coming to sit back down, she looked at the wall where the sun was just starting to shine and suddenly, she found herself falling into a fit of laughter, unable to contain herself.

"What is it?" Kaia asked as Taylor sat back down next to her. "Is it still the grandmas? Ew, are you picturing a naked grandma?" Then, she gasped dramatically and gave Taylor a disgusted look. "Are you picturing me naked as a grandma?"

"No, jeez, no," Taylor wheezed with a shake of her head. "No... I'm—" as soon as she thought of it again, she laughed harder until no sound came out.

"What?" Kaia asked impatiently, sitting up with her back against the headboard. "What's so funny?"

"I just—" Taylor started, holding her waist. "I— it just— we just did all of that... I just did all of that, in front of..." she cut herself off again with a snigger. "In front of my teenage ass!"

"What?" Kaia asked, and then she followed Taylor's gaze toward the wall behind them, taking in the poster Kaia had of a much younger Taylor, and then they shared another look.

They burst out laughing and Kaia's head fell on Taylor's shoulder. She wrapped her arms around her, kissing her temple.

"Christ, I can't believe that just happened," Taylor giggled, rolling Kaia on top of her. Their legs tangled together and Kaia rested her chin on Taylor's chest, beaming widely up at her.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning, darling," Taylor responded with another chuckle, sighing deeply. "Great morning, even."

Kaia nodded enthusiastically, pressing a kiss on Taylor's chest, just above her collarbone. "The best morning," she murmured.

Kaia's hand slowly started to travel lower between their bodies, brushing over the blonde's underwear. "And you are dripping wet."

Taylor brushed Kaia's hair out of her face, using the back of her hand to caress her cheeks. "Can you blame me?"

Kaia smirked amusedly, rubbing her fingers in a circular motion over her underwear. She helped Taylor out of them, peppering her neck with kisses as her fingers returned to her clitoris.

"I'm not gonna last," Taylor admitted with a little chuckle. "I was literally going insane just watching you."

Kaia's other hand moved up and down Taylor's middle, under her t-shirt. "Just relax, darling," she murmured softly, her lips moving against Taylor's smooth skin.

She cupped Kaia's cheeks and kissed her deeply. The brunette kissed her back, her hand never stopping. Taylor moaned softly, her sounds swallowed by Kaia's kiss. Her fingers dipped inside, and Taylor's walls were already starting to clench around them.

Her thrusts were slow and deep and Taylor arched her back, meeting her halfway so their chests were pressed together.

"I love you so damn much," Taylor murmured into their kiss.

"I love you too, baby," Kaia promised, easing her into a more comfortable position on the mattress as she brushed her slick fingers over Taylor's sensitive center.

Taylor's fingers found their way into Kaia's curls, and god, she was so glad for their new length as she got more to pull on. And Kaia let out a soft moan, pulling the blonde even closer if it were possible. Taylor's legs closed around Kaia's arm as her fingers moved faster, hitting her core just right.

"Shit, baby, that's so good..."

Her grip around Kaia tightened when she thrusted into her again and Taylor came hard, crying out her girlfriend's name in her ear.

Kaia waited until Taylor relaxed before finally pulling away. She flopped down beside her after leaving a kiss on her lips. She smiled at her, her arms wrapped around her waist as she tried to slow down her heart rate.

They sat in each other's arms, watching the room slowly get brighter as the sun settled into place for the early morning. There were pigeons cooing outside and Taylor hadn't felt as serene as she had in that moment in quite a long time. Possibly since the first few hours in the morning after the party.

It was nice to stop and forget everything for a moment in the arms of the girl she loved.

"What are your plans for today?" Taylor asked.

Kaia shrugged, her finger painting random shapes on Taylor's abdomen. "Absolutely nothing! I'm all yours... after my workout."

"Great. That's exactly the answer I was looking for! How about the rest of the month?"

"Is that how long you're staying here for?"

Taylor pretended to think about it. "I don't know... that depends. Maybe I'll get bored of you pretty fast."

"Ha, ha," Kaia said dryly. "My friends are coming over on Sunday though."

"Oh! That sounds fun!" Taylor exclaimed.

"I can cancel if you want. We can spend more time together," Kaia suggested but the blonde shook her head.

"No, no, I'll get out of your hair for the night."

"Of course not, Tay. You should hang out with us," Kaia insisted. "We're just going to get take-out and probably play board games. Or get really drunk."

"All right, if you're sure," Taylor chuckled.

"Of course I'm sure. You don't have to hide from my friends."

"Yeah," she nodded, letting out a soft sigh. "I do like them."

"I know for a fact that they like you too," she reassured her. She left a kiss on Taylor's cheek and then slipped out of bed. "I'm going to get ready for the gym. Do you want anything specific for breakfast?"

"We could workout together and get breakfast somewhere nice after," Taylor suggested, sitting at the edge of the bed, watching Kaia walk toward her closet to pick her clothes.

The actress was quiet for a moment as she rummaged between her leggings and sweatpants.

"Uhm... I think, maybe, it'd be best if... well, if I went alone," she said quietly, her back still turned.

Taylor frowned, leaning forward with her hands in her lap, fiddling aimlessly with the hem of her shirt. "Oh..."

"Yeah, it's just," Kaia started, clearing her throat as she turned around with a pair of black sweats in her hand. "You know... it hasn't exactly been an easy month. I don't want to make it any harder for us and risk someone seeing us together."

"No, I— I understand," Taylor replied immediately, though she couldn't hide the disappointment in her voice.

Kaia sighed, her shoulders dropping low. She walked back over toward the bed and stood between Taylor's legs.

"Je t'aime. De tour mon coeur," she murmured in a soft voice, her touch gentle. Taylor closed her eyes, holding Kaia's hand in hers and kissing her palm. "Tu le sais, n'est-ce pas?" [I love you. With all my heart. You know that, right?]

Taylor nodded. She had heard those words from Kaia enough times to understand them without any translation needed. "I love you too, Kibbles."

"I love you more, Tibbles," Kaia responded with a little grin.

Taylor shook her head, wrapping her arms around Kaia's waist to hug her close, leaning her head against her stomach. "Not possible. You know I'd die for you."

Kaia exhaled softly, leaning down to kiss Taylor's forehead affectionately. "We're going to be okay."

"I know. Now go. Get that ass into shape!" She playfully slapped Kaia's butt again, much gentler than before as the younger girl laughed softly.

"Nope. It's arms day today," Kaia corrected and Taylor pretended to be upset, sighing heavily and flopping down against the mattress. "And my ass is very much in shape, thank you very much!"

"Just go! I'll make you something for breakfast when you're back."

"Oooh! Spoil me!" Kaia laughed as she headed down the hall toward the bathroom.

"Always!"

Taylor let out a heavy breath when she was alone, staring up at the ceiling. She knew that Kaia was right. They couldn't afford to be seen together just yet and add fuel to the fire. The damage control Emma and Tree had to do to protect them and their relationship was too much work. And yet, she was exhausted.

She was tired of having to hide all the time.

She knew she couldn't do anything about it, but she couldn't help but want to just get it over with and tell the whole world that she was in love. That she was in love and she was happy. That Kaia made her happy.

It wasn't fair that they had to keep dancing with their hands tied.

———

well... uh-hum... ah... yeah that happened. I hope you enjoyed it? aaaaaaa
JSJSJSJSJS

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

63K 1.8K 52
When Taylor Swift performed. in New York City during her Fearless tour, the last thing she was expecting was to pass out in the middle. Of the. Show...
172K 5.6K 29
Freya Thompson, Granddaughter of Archibald Thompson one of the richest men in London. She lived a pretty peaceful life, working as a primary school m...
998K 34.8K 100
Meeting Grace was one thing, becoming friends with her was another, but when Taylor's publicist asks her new friend to enter a contract to help Taylo...
77.5K 1.6K 40
Rumors swirl around Taylor Swift and Karlie Kloss' friendship, but is there any truth to them? After a 1975 concert in New York and a very public kis...