𝐓𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐌 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➢ ᴅᴇ...

By _devilishEJ_

** COMPLETED ** Cadence "Aurora" Lahey has always been aware of the supernatural world, she just kept her dis... More

Intro + Cast
Ch. 1 - OMEGA
Ch. 2 - SHAPE SHIFTED
Ch. 3 - ICE RINK
Ch. 4 - ABOMINATION
Ch. 5 - VENOMOUS
Ch. 6 - FRENEMY
Ch. 7 - RESTRAINT
Ch. 8 - RAVING
Ch. 9 - PARTY GUESSED
Ch. 10 - FURY
Ch. 11 - BATTLEFIELD
Ch. 12 - MASTER PLAN
Intro to Season 3A
Ch. 13 - TATTOO
Ch. 14 - CHAOS RISING
Ch. 15 - FIREFLIES
Ch. 16 - UNLEASHED
Ch. 17 - FRAYED
Ch. 18 - MOTEL CALIFORNIA
Ch. 19 - CURRENTS
Ch. 20 - VISIONARY
Ch. 21 - THE GIRL WHO KNEW TOO MUCH
Ch. 22 - THE OVERLOOKED
Ch. 23 - ALPHA PACT
Ch. 24 - LUNAR ECLIPSE
Intro to Season 3B
Ch. 25 - ANCHORS
Ch. 26 - MORE BAD THAN GOOD
Ch. 27 - GALVANIZED
Ch. 28 - ILLUMINATED
Ch. 29 - SILVERFINGER
Ch. 30 - RIDDLED
Ch. 31 - LETHARIA VULPINA
Ch. 32 - ECHO HOUSE
Ch. 33 - THE FOX AND THE WOLF
Ch. 34 - DE-VOID
Ch. 35 - INSATIABLE
Ch. 36 - THE DIVINE MOVE
Intro to Season 4
Ch. 37 - THE DARK MOON
Ch. 38 - 117
Ch. 39 - MUTED
Ch. 40 - THE BENEFACTOR
Ch. 41 - I.E.D
Ch. 42 - ORPHANED
Ch. 43 - WEAPONIZED
Ch. 44 - TIME OF DEATH
Ch. 45 - PERISHABLE
Ch. 46 - MONSTROUS
Ch. 47 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD
Ch. 48 - SMOKE AND MIRRORS
Intro To Season 5A
Ch. 49 - CREATURES OF THE NIGHT
Ch. 50 - PARASOMNIA
Ch. 51 - DREAMCATCHERS
Ch. 52 - CONDITION TERMINAL
Ch. 53 - A NOVEL APPROACH
Ch. 54 - REQUIRED READING
Ch. 55 - STRANGE FREQUENCIES
Ch. 56 - OUROBOROS
Ch. 57 - LIES OF OMISSION
Ch. 58 - STATUS ASTHMATICUS
Intro to Season 5B
Ch. 59 - THE LAST CHIMERA
Ch. 60 - DAMNATIO MEMORIAE
Ch. 61 - CODOMINANCE
Ch. 62 - THE SWORD AND THE SPIRIT
Ch. 63 - AMPLIFICATION
Ch. 64 - LIE ABILITY
Ch. 65 - A CREDIBLE THREAT
Ch. 66 - MAID OF GÉVAUDAN
Ch. 68 - APOTHEOSIS
Intro to Season 6A
Ch. 69 - MEMORY LOST
Ch. 70 - SUPERPOSITION
Ch. 71 - SUNDOWNING
Ch. 72 - RELICS
Ch. 73 - RAIDO SILENCE
Ch. 74 - GHOSTED
Ch. 75 - HEARTLESS
Ch. 76 - BLITZKRIEG
Ch. 77 - MEMORY FOUND
Ch. 78 - RIDERS ON THE STORM
Intro to Season 6B
Ch. 79 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY
Ch. 80 - RAW TALENT
Ch. 81 - AFTER IMAGES
Ch. 82 - FACE-TO-FACELESS
Ch. 83 - PRESSURE TEST
Ch. 84 - TRIGGERS
Ch. 85 - WEREWOLVES OF LONDON
Ch. 86 - GENOTYPE
Ch. 87 - BROKEN GLASS
Ch. 88 - THE WOLVES OF WAR
Bonus Ch. - TOGETHER ONCE AGAIN

Ch. 67 - THE BEAST OF BEACON HILLS

1.4K 61 22
By _devilishEJ_

Aurora's outfit:
On The Road -

Home / Scott's House / Perserve / Station -

WARNING: There is smut in this chapter! I will be putting "⚠️⚠️" right before it stars incase anyone who doesn't want to read it can skip until you see "⚠️⚠️" again!

•🕯🔮🖤 •

Chapter Sixty-seven
🌒 The Beast Of Beacon Hills 🌘

"He's gone. He packed his stuff and left. I tried to stop him but he still left." Aurora said, Stilinski and Lydia were both on speaker phone in a group call, all three of them driving. "It's okay. I got a call from dispatch- he's headed for the highway." Stilinski said and Lydia sighed, "Can you stop him?"

"Stopping him is one thing. Getting him to turn around...?" He said and Aurora took a deep breath, "You can leave that to me." She said.

Jordan, who is speeding down the road until suddenly, he runs over a spike strip making him stop. Annoyed, Jordan gets out of his car to inspect his tires and sighs in frustration just before police sirens are heard from up on the overpass. Just then, Stilinski walks down the hill toward Jordan, who only becomes more frustrated.

"I don't remember giving you any vacation time." Stilinski said and Jordan groaned, "Those were new tires!" He said and Stilinski shrugged. "Well, they're scrap rubber now. How about I call a tow for you?" Stilinski suggested and Jordan sighed and rolled his eyes as he turns back to his car to grab his phone.

"I'll call one myself." He said but before he could do anything Aurora pulled up behind Jordan's car and he sighed slightly as she climbed out. A few seconds later Lydia pulled up next to Aurora's car and got out to stand next to her. "You're all out of your minds! You know that?" He asked and Aurora sighed, "You can't leave." She said making him look at her.

"I can't stay! I'm a Hellhound. I have the word "Hell" in my name! Hell!" He said and Stilinski gives him a hard look, "You're also one of my best deputies." He said. 'You guys don't get it! The bodies I see in my dream are because of me. And there's gonna be more- a lot more." Jordan said and Lydia shrugged, "I've been predicting death longer than you. The things I've seen and felt? They don't always happen." She said.

"What if those people die because you didn't stay?" Stilinski asked and Aurora nodded, "Because you weren't there to protect them?" She said. Jordan sighed once again, but it's clear that he's affected by what they were saying.

"You said you were drawn to Beacon Hills. I think you're here for a reason. You can't leave." Aurora said and Jordan stared at her for a moment before sighing and nodding slightly.

"Hey-" Stilinski said making Jordan look at him before he tossed something. Jordan catches the object and holds it up, revealing that it's his Deputy Sheriff badge making him sigh. Jordan pulled his bag out his car before walking over to Aurora, who was obviously going to drive him back.

He went to say something but she cut him off, "I'm not happy with you." She said before turning around and walking to her car making him sigh.

🌒

The front door opened making Aurora look up from the Necromancer book she was reading to see Jordan walk in, "I'm sorry." Jordan said making Aurora raise her eyebrows while leaning her elbows on the island counter. "I'm sorry. I was thinking impulsively and I shouldn't have left. You were right." He said making smile softly before moving around the counter.

Jordan walker over to Aurora and she grabbed his hand while pulling him closer. "I'm not looking for an apology. What I'm looking for is you not being afraid of yourself anymore. For you to stop thinking you're dangerous, because you're not. Jordan, you're a great guy... who I really like." She said.

He stared at her for a moment and nodded before gently grabbing the back of her neck, pulling her into a kiss. Their lips moved in sync before Aurora pulled back slightly and raised ber eyebrows.

"Now, the twins are at school, Leah's at work... I think it's time for you to show me just how sorry you are for trying to leave." Aurora said as she grabbed his hands, pulling him towards the hallway. "Oh really?" Jordan asked as he raised his eyebrows and she nodded, "I'm not quite sure I fully forgive you just yet." She said making him chuckle.

⚠️ ⚠️

A moment later Aurora's bedroom door opened as Jordan and Aurora walked in, their lips moving in sync. Aurora closed the door behind her before Jordan gently pushed her up against it. Her hands trailed down his chest before grabbing his belt, quickly undoing it. Aurora let his pants fall to the ground as Jordan pulled her jacket off.

They pulled back for a moment to take off their shirts before Jordan quickly ducked back down, pressing his lips to hers again. He grabbed her hips before moving her toward her bed as she undid her pants. Aurora fell back into the bed, pulling Jordan down with her making her chuckle softly.

Jordan slowly kissed down her neck as he slowly pulled her underwear off, tossing it off to the side. Aurora's hands trailed up his chest before she wrapped her arms around his shoulders until she suddenly let out a soft gasp. She closed her eyes, laying her head back as Jordan slowly pushed into her.

Aurora's trailed up to his hair as he slowly set a fast pace, while softly kissing her chest. She let out a soft moan, arching her back slightly as he grabbed her hips before she gently grabbed his face, pulling him back into a kiss. Their hips rocked together before Jordan quickened his pace making Aurora pull away slightly as she leaned her head slightly.

"Jordan..." She whispered softly making him groan lowly, pressing his face into her neck as he trusted faster. Jordan grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers as the room was full of the sounds of their skin slapping and Aurora's soft moans.

Aurora bit her lip slightly before gently pushing Jordan onto the bed. Jordan smiled, watching as she slowly climbed on top of him. "I'm not complaining about this view." He said making her laugh before reaching back to undo her bra. He watched as she slowly pulled it off before tossing it to the side, "How's the view now?" She asked before leaning down to kiss him.

Jordan groaned softly against her lips as she slowly lowered herself down on him. They slightly pulled back as she rocked her hips against his making him grab her thighs. Aurora sat up slightly, trailing her hands down his chest and he watched her leaned her head back.

Aurora quickened her pace slightly as she let out soft moans making Jordan groan slightly. His hand trailed up her body as she put her hands on either side of his head. She used one hand to keep her up, the other gently grabbing his face as she connected their lips.

Their lips moved in sync for a moment until Jordan grabbed her thighs before jerking his hips up slightly. Aurora gasped softly as Jordan started thrusting his hips up for a long moment until his hips jerked slightly. Aurora let out a moan as she stopped moved her hips for a moment. Jordan grabbed her hips, thrusting into her for a moment before groaning, leaning his head back as his trusts slowed to stop.

⚠️ ⚠️

"Forgive me now?" Jordan asked, the two of them breathing heavily as they looked at each other. Aurora smiled as she chuckled before pulling him into a kiss.

🌘

"My dad's got an APB out." Stiles said as he, Aurora, Malia, Kira, Lydia and Liam stood around the kitchen table. "For a 5'8" sixteen-year-old?" Aurora asked and Stiles nodded slightly, "I recommended "nine-foot-tall rampaging werewolf"..." Stiles trailed off slightly.

"It still might not be him..." Liam said and they all look over at him sympathetically making him sigh softly, "...But, Hayden's at the school looking." He said. "I can keep checking the woods." Malia suggested and before anyone could say anything Scott walked into the kitchen.

"My mom can check all the hospitals in the county." Scott said making everyone turn to face him, looking surprised and relieved that he's healed and seemingly fine. "We can find him." He said as he walked up to the table, "What happens then?" Liam asked. "We figure out a way to save him." Scott said making Liam smile softly and nod.

"Okay. Where else could we look?" Lydia asked and Scott nodded slightly, "Let's ask Corey." He said reaching out and grab Corey by the shirt making him become visible. "Wait! Wait! It's not my fault! They took him, and I couldn't do anything. They took him!" Corey said frantically making Scott furrow his brows, "Who?" He asked and Corey sighed.

"The Dread Doctors."

🌒

Jordan and Aurora climb out of Aurora's car at the preserve, where they walk over to the Nemeton. He hesitantly reaches out his hand to touch the top of the stump, and Aurora gives him a reassuring smile. "You can still save them. You can save them all." She said and Jordan didn't respond making her grab his hand.

But this action seemed to trigger something within Jordan and the Nemeton, as he's suddenly struck by a vision of himself walking toward the stump with a body at some point during the night. When he looks down at the body he just laid on it, he sees that it's Aurora with a giant bruise around her throat and her necklace missing.

Jordan snapped back to the present, where the rings of the Nemeton's stump start to glow orange, the same color as his Hellhound eyes. Remembering what he saw he instantly turned to Aurora grabbing her arms, "Where are you gonna go after this?" He asked making her look at him confused.

"Stiles, Lydia and are going to talk to Stilinski." She said and he nodded, "Don't leave the station." He said and she furrowed her brows. "Why?" She asked and he sighed, glancing at the Nemeton, "To protect you..."

🌘

"Still nothing from Scott and Liam." Stiles says as he walked into Stilinski's office where Stilinski, Aurora and Lydia stood. "Are we really sure this is a good idea?" Lydia asked and Aurora hummed slightly, "No one thinks this is a good idea. Actually, everyone with half a brain thinks it's a very bad idea." She said and Stiles nodded in agreement.

"But you're trusting Theo anyway?" Stilinski asked and Stiles rabidly shook his head, "We're not trusting him! We're using him." He said and Lydia raised her eyebrows. "What if he's using us?" She asked and Stiles pursed his lips, "That's probably a given. But look- we're just trying to cover every place Mason could show up." He said and Aurora nodded.

"Malia and Braeden are at Scott's place."

"Melissa's got the hospital."

"Hayden and Corey are at the school."

"Somebody's got to find them." Stilinski said and Aurora sighed, "Let's hope they find Mason and not the Beast..." She said making them all look at each other with a worried look.

🌒

Aurora and Lydia walked back into Stilinski's office from the bullpen to find Stiles sprawled out asleep on the couch, his leg propped up on the back of the couch in a way that causes his foot to smash the mini-blinds covering the windows.

Lydia looks at him in exasperation before poking him in the forehead with her index finger. Stiles woke up with a gasp and reflexively scrambles into a seated position, still disoriented from being woken up so quickly. "Mmm, what? What happened? Who's dead?" Stiles asked and Lydia rolled her eyes, "No one."

"Well, not yet at least." Aurora said as she leaned against the desk while Lydia sat next to Stiles. They all check their phones only to sigh when they see they haven't gotten any updates from anyone yet. "You guys okay?" Lydia asked and Stiles and Aurora glanced at each other and nodded slightly.

"Yeah. I'm still thinking. Still trying to figure out... Why Mason? I mean, he wasn't even on the genetic chimera list." Stiles asked and then Melissa walked into the office, "He is now." She said making them look over at her as she walked over and set a folder down on the desk.

"Mason was born with twin embolization syndrome." Melissa said as the three teenagers walked over. "You mean fetal resorption?" Lydia asked and Melissa nodded making Aurora raise her eyebrows, "He had a vanishing twin in utero?" She asked making Melissa look over at her.

"Which accounts for two sets of DNA." Melissa said making Aurora and Lydia look at each other while Stiles looks at them both with an exasperated and impatient look for a moment before he interjects.

"Can someone please say it with words that have less than three syllables?" He asked and Aurora sighed and gave him a look, "He ate his twin." She said making Stiles look at her repulsed. "But did it help?" Lydia asked and Melissa shrugged, "I don't know. But it's just bizarre enough to sound like it might be important, right?"

"It has to help. There has to be something."

🌘

Scott and Liam flies across the room, one after the other, and they land tangled up in a pile just as the Beast rips out the Geneticist's throat, leaving her twitching and bleeding out on the ground before she dies. Theo watches in horror as the Beast lifts the Pathologist up in the air in a choke-hold before literally ripping his head off and allowing it to roll across the room until it lands at the boys' feet.

As the Beast backhands Theo so hard he's thrown backward into the staircase the Beast corners the Surgeon, who makes his final observation, "Success." The Beast roars and shoves his hand in the Surgeon's abdomen before dragging him outside, causing the overwhelmed Scott and Liam to follow after them.

The boys make it outside just in time to see the Beast drop the Surgeon on the ground before Parrish, who is on fire and in full Hellhound-mode, leaps forward and punches the Beast in the chest. Immediately afterward, gunshots are heard as Gerard and Argent appear, the former shooting with a shotgun and the latter using a handgun as they pump the Beast full of bullets.

The gunfire eventually causes the Beast to turn back into a human, but everyone in the vicinity is shocked and horrified when they see that the human is not Mason, but Sebastien, the original Beast. "La Bête du Gévaudan!" Gerard said making Sebastien turn back and sneers at Gerard, who looks smug, "I know your name. Do you remember mine?"

Sebastien's already unimpressed expression turns to that of absolute loathing. "Argent." Sebastien sneers before running away as fast as he can, and Scott and Liam, who have no idea what is going on, look at Argent with incredulous expressions. "Who the hell was that?" Scott asked and Gerard smirked slightly, "You've seen the Beast of Gévaudan. That was the Man."

"Sebastien Valet."

♤♧♤♧♤
Author's Note:
I just wanna say, when I write smut, I normally go on tumblr and read some smuts about whatever character I'm writing for just to get some inspo so Km not writing the same shit over and over.

But I am deeply concerned, confused and disturbed.

I just read a one shot of Jordan eating Scott??? Like not in any kind of sexual way (if there is a sexual way) I mean full on eating Scott's entire body whole.

Wtf????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 141 11
[ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 2 ] "If someone helps her kill them no matter who they are, kill them. We need her, she is an argent and she is the last one of them, exc...
67.8K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
253K 7.7K 45
** COMPLETED ** Ivory Lahey was bitten in sophomore year along side her brother, except she isn't exactly the same as him. But when he stayed in Fran...