Red Sorrow | JJK x (Chuuya) F...

Από voidgeto

Port Mafia Executive Chuuya Nakahara's little sister is sent on a solo mission! She is to retrieve a cursed... Περισσότερα

(Y/N) Nakahara
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine

Five

15.4K 456 414
Από voidgeto

"This place is huge!" Yuji exclaimed, exuberantly looking around his new room.

"All the second- and third- years are out at the moment." Gojo remarked with his forearm resting up on top of some boxes.

Yuji slides open his bedroom window, "hello!"

"But you and Y/N will meet them soon enough," Gojo carried on as he studied the excited pink-haired teen who was speaking inside the wardrobe.

"There aren't many of them." Yuji sauntered to his wall; pinning a poster of a woman in a swim suit posing in the sand at a beach.

"But there's really no reason for you to fight, too, is there? Fushiguro, Y/N and I could retrieve Sukuna's fingers. You could just wait here."

"It's fine! I said I'd do it, and I'm doing it! Though lazing around while Fushiguro and Y/N came in all beaten up to bring me a finger would be a funny sight."

"That's true." Gojo agreed snickering softly.

"Well, I know there's no way in hell you're not gonna fight." The teacher cheekily placed a hand behind his head.

"Hey! You were testing me?!"

Gojo put up his index finger to silence the teen; leaning in close to him, "if they were that easy to find, we would've found them all already. Some have a presence that's overwhelming. Some keep very quiet. Some have already been absorbed by a cursed spirit. There's nothing more troublesome when it comes to searching for them. But now we have you," Gojo pointed at Yuji.

"The Sukuna within you will tell us where the fingers are to try to regain his power. You're both vessel and locator, our very own radar. So, we won't get anywhere without you in the field."

"You think he's going to be that nice?" Yuji questioned optimistically holding his stomach and looked down at it.

The duo exited out of the room, "I think we can come to a win-win agreement there."

Just then, the door next to Yuji's door had opened, only to reveal Megumi dressed in a baggy black shirt, scratching at the back of his head.

"You're next door?"

"Oh, Fushiguro! You look like you're doing well now."

Megumi turned his head from the floor to Gojo, "there were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?"

Gojo strolled over to Megumi opening his mouth to defend his decision of putting Yuji next door to the black-haired teen, "but isn't livelier better? I thought it'd be good for-"

"Classes and missions are enough. This was an unwelcome favor." Megumi grumpily replied; crossing his arms over his chest.

Yuji, on the other hand slipped past the two and peeked inside Megumi's dorm room, "wow, it's so organized."

Megumi uncrossed his arms and placed a hand on his door, "I just said you're unwelcome!" The teen slammed the door on the pink-haired male's head to enunciate the obvious point of not wanting Yuji invading his room; resulting in him wincing from the pain.

Yuji held his aching cheek while pouting, his eyes scanning around for a certain red-headed girl he has yet to see again. "By the way, where is Y/N?"

"She's on the woman's side of the dorms. It's prohibited for the boy's room to be mixed in with the girl's, most likely she is still sleeping the sorcerer who treated the both of us said she would need to rest longer due to her suffering broken ribs."

Gojo happily clasped his hands together, "Well, it's all good. More importantly, we're heading out tomorrow! We're gonna go pick up the fourth first-year."

_____________

"How are there only four first-years? Isn't that too few?" Yuji asked as he sat gingerly against the railing on the sidewalk; handing Y/N a popsicle identical to the one he was munching on who happily took it — Megumi stood adjacent to them, placing a hand on his hip.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?"

Yuji had half his popsicle in his mouth; taking a momentary pause in thought at Megumi's question, he removed his frozen treat.

"Nope."

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are."

"Also, didn't you say Y/N and I were the third and fourth?"

"Their entry was decided a while ago. You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

Gojo makes an appearance in front of his students, waving at the three teens. "Sorry for the wait. Oh? Your uniforms made it in time, I see."

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit." Yuji replied smiling in content. "What do you think, Y/N?"

Y/N's uniform was the complete opposite of her usual Port Mafia attire. She sported a long-sleeved dark blue cropped trench coat, a purple body suit underneath which flaunted her curvy hips faintly accompanied by dark blue low-rise shorts, black thigh high socks with purple garter straps and black low rise combat boots. She managed to keep her signature black gloves and her favorite choker.

"I'm used to my other uniform but I actually like the design of my new one, makes me feel like a badass." She chimed in, munching on the last of her popsicle.

"Though Yuji's uniform is slightly different from Megumi's. It has a hood."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request."

Both Yuji and Y/N looked at Gojo questionably, "huh?"

"But we never put in any requests."

"I was the one who put in the custom orders."

"Why did you make mine so form fitting?" Y/N asked, raising an eyebrow as she stared at the white-haired male.

"Because Miss Executive, I knew it would look amazing on you which it does, besides you even said so yourself you liked how it made you look like a badass. I know what looks good on a woman, no need to thank me ~." He replied coolly, smirking in her direction.

"I'm pretty sure I told you to not call me that," Y/N grumbled out, though deep down, she had a feeling that the nickname would stick around.

"Be careful. Gojo-sensei has a tendency to do things like that. More importantly, why are we meeting up in Harajuku?"  Megumi said, glancing at the two beside him before he turned his head back towards their teacher.

"Because it's what she asked for."

"Hey, popcorn! I want some!"

~ In a nearby area ~

"Oh, hello there. Are you on the clock right now?"  An older man in a green suit asked as he walked alongside a young female.

"No, I'm not."

"You see, I'm looking for potential models. This is who I am. Would you be interested?"

"I'm in a hurry right now."

"Just hear me out!" He cried out to the woman trying to get her to listen to no avail, not noticing the ginger-haired female watching close by.

He stared as the woman disappeared, he started to walk away before he got stopped by a hand gripping his shoulder and turning him around. "Hey, you. What about me?"  The orange-haired female asked pointing at herself.

The older man's expression shifted from discouragement into a look of apprehension 'her?!'

She removed her hand off the man's shoulder and crossed her arms, "for the modeling gig, duh. I'm asking what you think about me."

"Oh, um, I'm in a hurry at the moment..." He said, starting to walk past her but didn't get very far as he was grabbed at the back of his suit by the same orange-haired female.

"What the hell? Don't run from me! Come out and say it!"

Across from the commotion, stood Gojo and his three students observed the male making an attempt to run in place — fruitlessly trying to escape from the woman who still had a grip on his clothing.

"We're about to go talk to her?" Yuji asked. "This is kinda embarrassing," The pink haired male added in regards to witnessing the man pleading with the girl to release him — holding a bag of popcorn and a crepe in each hand as he wore sunglasses that spelled out the word 'ROOK'.

Y/N reached over and stole a handful of Yuji's popcorn, not that he mind.

Megumi glanced at the cursed boy, kissing the skin of his teeth, "so are you."

"I like her." Y/N said, munching on the popcorn she nabbed.

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo called out. The group crossed over to the lockers; watching the orange-haired teenager put her things into one of them, closing the door shut afterwards.

"Okay, once again." Gojo said, outstretching his arm out towards the girl.

"Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, boys, I'm one of the women in your group." She states with a hand curved around her hip.

Yuji moved forwards slightly and pointed to himself, "I'm Itadori Yuji. I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi."

Nobara's eyes narrowed at Yuji, 'He looks like a potato. He's definitely the type that ate his own boogers as a kid.'

She then glanced at the raven haired male next to him, 'And only a name here? I can't stand high-and-mighty dudes. I bet he likes setting oil-slicked gulls on fire.'

Nobara looked to the side and sighed loudly, "I always get stuck with unfortunate circumstances."

"She took one look and sighed," Yuji muttered, feeling the girl beside him nudging him with her elbow.

'And finally...' Her eyes landed on Y/N.

Nobara swallowed the lump in her throat as her gaze never left Y/N's flawless face, she could feel her heart thumping wildly when Y/N smiled softly at her.

'Ah, my gay awakening has come.' Nobara mused, flowers blooming around her in the background.

"And I'm Y/N Nakahara from Yokohama, about time to have another girl so I'm not surrounded by men all the time." She chuckled playfully.

In a flash, Nobara grasped Y/N's hands in her own and gazed dreamily at the gravity user, "Marry me."

Yuji was quick to wrap an arm around Y/N's waist and pull her back towards him before Y/N could respond.

"You can't marry her! You are both too young!" Yuji exclaimed clinging to the red-headed girl who tried desperately to wiggle herself out of his grip.

Megumi noticed her struggle and was able to pry her away from Yuji who sulked missing her warmth.

"Are we going somewhere from here?" The black-haired teen asked looking at their teacher.

"We do have all four of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside. So of course, we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo!" Gojo and his students — with the exception of Megumi and Y/N cheered, dancing in chibi forms.

"We love Tokyo!" Nobara and Yuji said in unison all starry eyed.

Y/N and Megumi sweat dropped, "huh?"

"TDL! I want to go to TDL!" Nobara exclaimed jumping and down as Yuji had his arms wrapped around Gojo's neck nuzzling against him excitedly.

"Idiot! TDL's in Chiba!"

"Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei!" Yuji said doing a pose.

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!"

"Yokohama's part of Tokyo! Don't you know that? Look at a map, or ask Y/N since she's from there!"

"The hell?! Quit spouting nonsense!"

Gojo looked at his students with a smile, "I will now announce our destination."

The two teens stopped arguing and got down on one knee.

"Roppongi!"

"Rop-pon-gi?!" The ginger haired female and pink haired boy said together in merriment, grinning ear to ear at each other.

_____________

Much to the two teens' disappointment, they ended up standing in front of an abandoned building that was oozing cursed energy.

"There's a curse here." Megumi muttered nonchalantly.

"You liar!" Both Yuji and Nobara shouted; the sting of betrayal expressed through their screams.

"This isn't even Roppongi!" Yuji cried out putting his hand over his face in anguish.

"You were toying with us country folk!" Nobara yelled, pointing angrily at Gojo.

"There's a big cemetery nearby. The double whammy of that and an abandoned building brought out a curse."

Nobara twirled around still complaining, "Who does he think is responsible for the rice he gets to eat, huh?!"

"So, they really do pop up more often around graves?"

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear."

Yuji turned, "oh, it was the same for schools, too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up. He didn't even know that yet?" Nobara questioned, making the three teens look at her.

"To be honest..."

"He swallowed a special-grade cursed object?!" Nobara hollered, hooking her arm around Y/N she tugged her away from the boys' side.

"Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!" She crossed her hands in an 'x' scooting herself and Y/N further away from Yuji.

"What?!"

"I agree with her." Y/N said glancing at the pink-haired boy, her arm still linked with Nobara's.

Megumi nodded, "same here."

"I want to know what all of you are capable of. Just think of this as a field test. Nobara, Yuji, Y/N, you three go exorcise the curse inside that building." Gojo said.

"Gah."

"Huh? But I thought only curses could exorcise curses, right? I can't use any jujutsu yet." Yuji countered.

Gojo fixed his gazed towards Yuji and pointed at him, "you're basically half a curse already. There's cursed energy flowing throughout your body. Though controlling that energy isn't something you can learn overnight, so use this."

Gojo walked up to Yuji, handing him a weapon. "It's the cursed tool, Slaughter Demon. It's a weapon imbued with cursed energy. It'll work on curses, too."

Megumi's face went slack, realizing whose weapon that actually belongs to and wondered how the hell Gojo was in possession of it; all the while Yuji gawked at the weapon handed to him in amazement.

"Lame." Nobara sneered, unraveling her arm from around Y/N the orange-haired girl started to walk towards the building while putting on her belt.

Gojo redirected his attention onto the gravity manipulating redhead. "And you, Y/N; your ability is filled with a huge amount of cursed energy, especially when you take on your Corruption form. Basically, your Gravity Manipulation is your technique, so you shouldn't have any problems you know your limits."

"All right." Y/N responded, cracking her knuckles and beginning to make her way inside the building with Yuji hot on her trail.

"Oh, one more thing." Gojo spoke up, prompting Yuji to stop in his tracks and glace back at his teacher, "don't let Sukuna out. If you use him, you'll get rid of all the curses nearby in a flash, but you'll also drag everyone around into it."

"Got it, I won't let Sukuna out." Yuji reassured the white-haired sorcerer, holding a thumbs up.

Nobara looked back at the cursed possessed teen over her shoulder, "hurry it up."

"Yeah, yeah."

Yuji opened the door allowing them inside, the two girls strolled calmly down the halls as Yuji snuck around opening the door that they came across looking for the curse.

As the last of the three first-years disappeared inside the abandoned building, Megumi and Gojo took a seat near the entrance, "I think I'll go, too."

"Don't push yourself. You're still recovering."

"Y/N is still recovering and you sent her, plus someone need to keep an eye on Itadori, right?"

"Don't go underestimating Y/N, don't forget she's from the Port Mafia, she's used to taking some bumps like the one she had and dusting it off like it's nothing, plus the one we're testing this time is Nobara."

...

The three teens tramp up a flight of stairs, "what a pain. Why do I have to deal with curses after coming all the way to Tokyo?"

"Huh? Didn't you come here to exorcise curses?" Yuji asked confused by Nobara's attitude.

The ginger spun her head to look at him; completely disregarding his inquiry.

"Let's save some time and split up. Us girls will start from the top and go floor by floor. You start from the bottom. Let's get this over quick and grab some sushi from Ginza, I also want to hang out with Y/N more." Nobara bluntly stated, securely clutching onto Y/N's hand with her own.

"Hold on a minute. Let's take this a bit more seriously. Curses are dangerous you know, and why does Y/N have to go with you? It'd make more sense if she went with me." Yuji protested while Y/N had sweat dropped with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

'Are these two really fighting over me while I'm right here?'

Dashing down the number of steps she had already taken up the staircase, Nobara kicks Yuji; resulting in the pink-haired boy spinning wildly and collapsing to the floor.

"I don't wanna hear it from someone who was a normie until recently! All the more reason why Y/N is coming with me, I'm more experienced; now get moving!" She yelled tugging a still dumbstruck Y/N up the stairs with her.

"Your emotions have been all over the place today!" Yuji hollered, pushing himself off of the floor and back up onto his feet.

"This is why girls don't like you!"

"How did you know they don't like me?! And for your information, Y/N likes me!"

"Keep telling yourself that!"

"Huh?!" Yuji shouts, furrowing his eyebrows a bit hurt at her assumption.

"Are you even popular enough to talk? Bitch." He insulted the orange-haired girl lowly as he sulked, strolling through the hallway of the abandoned building.

Sensing something behind his back, the pink-haired boy acted quickly; slicing off the curse's hand that tried to attack him.

"Do... you need... a receipt?"

'It's a curse!'  Yuji thought, readying himself for another attack.

The curse scurried towards him, swinging its other arm to land a hit on the teen but Yuji evaded and stabbed the cursed tool into the its chest, he slid down underneath the curse, slicing its body as he did so, then ran at it again hacking at the legs.

Jumping up he plunged the curse tool hard onto the top of its head, the curse's body twitched violently until it finally gave up.

The pink-haired teen smiled, feeling accomplished as he nodded to himself. "Yeah, I can really move!"

...

Outside the building, Gojo pointed at his head. "That Yuji... He's missing a few up here. He has no hesitation when it comes to killing these things that take the form of living creatures, albeit bizarre-looking ones, to try to kill him. And it's not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time, like you. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life. You've seen plenty of jujutsu sorcerers, even those with talent, give up in frustration because they couldn't conquer their fear or disgust, haven't you?" He questioned Megumi who had his gaze locked on the ground.

"So today, I want to confirm how crazy she is."

"But Kugisaki has experience, right? Little late for that now, isn't it?"

"Curses are born from human minds. So, their strength and numbers grow in proportion in the population."

...

Nobara and Y/N had come to an abrupt stop once they walked into a room filled with mannequins, "hey you, curse."

Nobara called out to the curse that disguised itself as an ordinary mannequin as a ruse.

"She means you, mannequin in the center. You actually think you're hidden there? We can see you, y'know. You're not very clever. Why don't you do us a favor and show yourself already." Y/N said stepping forward, as Nobara took out nails and a hammer.

"If you won't come out, we'll just exorcise you there."

Nobara tossed the nails up immersed in her cursed energy — swinging her hammer with great force, Nobara projected the nails straight into the head of the curse.

The attack made the mannequin lean back unnaturally.

An eye peeked open on the mannequin, followed by three more eyes.

"You might want to pull those out..." Nobara rested the hammer against her shoulder, snapping her fingers. The nails dug deeper into cursed spirit's head, "or my cursed energy will flow into you."

The head of the curse exploded, its body falling down to the ground.

'Nailed it.' She thought with a closed eye smile, Y/N on the other hand, was skeptical, her eyes scanned the room.

'Something is off, that was too easy.'

The girls became alert again when they heard a noise, a slab of wood fell, showing a little boy who had tears in the corner of his eyes trying to cower behind the stacked boxes.

...

"Why aren't we testing Y/N if that is the case?"

Gojo smirked, "Y/N's crazy enough, mind you she has grown up in the Port Mafia, they made her who she is today. I don't know much about her boss, but from just talking to him while we were enrolling her into Jujutsu Tech, I gathered that he is as twisted as they come, with her and her brother as his right-hand man and woman I'm sure she has picked up a thing or two. Then there's her brother himself, no doubt he has taught her every single trick up his sleeve."

The teacher leaned back, placing his arms behind his head. "So, I have the gist of what Y/N is capable of, as you do being that you saw firsthand what she can do and odds are that she was probably holding herself back from going all out to prevent more unnecessary injuries to you both."

...

'A child? Must have snuck in for some fun and encountered the curse.'  Y/N sumised, watching Nobara walk up to the boy — she still couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong here.

"Hey, it's all right now. Come on out." Nobara bent down, trying to coax the boy out from behind the boxes.

The boy shakily shook his head no, a grim look on his face.

"Huh?!" Nobara was stunned but cleared her throat and turned away from the boy. "I guess it's true that kids don't warm up to beautiful women. Guess I'll call Itadori, come on Y/N-"

"Wait!" The boy cried out, causing Nobara to snap her head back to him who had his arm stretched out.

"Don't leave me here!" Just then a curse appeared from outside the wall. It grabbed the little boy's head and lifted him off his feet.

The curse held the boy by the head and shook him around. Y/N growled out, about to launch her orbs of compressed gravitons but stopped herself when she saw the curse holding the boy to the side and pointed its sharp nail at the boy's neck. 'It's taking him hostage? This curse has intelligence?!'

It then punctured a small hole into the boy's neck, making the blood flow.

With both girls unable to get the child to safety Nobara grew frustrated, "damn it, damn it, damn it! Damn it!"

'This curse isn't even all that strong! Grade 4! Maybe even lower, like a low grade 3! But it's aware of that! That's why it chose to take a hostage!' Nobara clenched her teeth.

"Calm yourself down, Nobara."

At the sound of Y/N 's voice she craned her head towards the red-haired girl's direction who had a poker face, the face she mastered while in the Port Mafia.

"Think logically and clearly, panicking in any bad situation will not end good for anybody."

Nobara nodded in understanding, her attention back on the curse holding the boy, 'Y/N's right, I have to keep a cool head. If we die, the child dies, too. But if the child dies, we won't die. Logically speaking, it's better if we survive, at least!

Much to Y/N's surprise, Nobara dropped her nails and hammer to the ground; along with her belt and held her arms up in surrender. "Nobara?"

She glanced at Y/N's confused face, giving her a slight nod of her head.

"I'm unarmed. Let the boy go."

The curse grinned, still holding the boy by the head, who was trembling in fear.

Nobara's facial expression twisted, 'I'm such an idiot! See? It's not letting him go at all!'

Just then, a fist smashed through the wall. "Huh? I missed?" Yuji's muffled voice could be heard from the other side. Y/N's body visibly relaxed, not only did he take the girls by surprise, but also the curses guard dropped just a bit.

Yuji smashed through the wall, forcing the curse away a bit while maintaining the threat of its nail pressing against the skin on the boy's neck.

The pink-haired boy slashed at the hand that was holding onto the boy using the cursed tool. Grabbing the frightened little boy in his arms, Yuji punt kicked the cursed spirit — keeping the boy close to his body, Yuji smiled calmly. "You okay?"

"Uh-huh."

Noticing it was outnumbered, the curse started to dissipate through the wall to escape.

"It's getting away!"

"I don't think so! Itadori! Give me that arm!" Norbara barked, she opened her jacket revealing a small doll as Yuji and the little boy looked towards the curses arm Yuji had chopped off. "Huh?'

The curse escaped the abandoned building, making the teacher and his student who were sitting outside look up at it.

"I'll exorcise it," Megumi said.

"Hold on." Gojo replied, holding up a hand to stop him.

Y/N realized Nobara was up to something so she decided to lend her a hand. "I'll stall for time!"

She leaped out from a busted-up window; landing gracefully in front of Megumi and Gojo. A decent-sized crater formed beneath her feet from the pressure she asserted.

Raising one of her hands she manifested a compressed gravitational orb; obliterating its legs from its main body. Once subdued, Y/N meandered towards the battered cursed spirit; towering over it. "How boring, I was hoping more for a challenge, but you are nothing more than a lousy stepping stone for me."

"See. Crazy."

Y/N cocked her head to the side at the two watching her, "Oh, you haven't even seen crazy yet." The red-haired girl grinned wildly as she disengaged her ability.

...

Back inside the abandoned building, Nobara tossed the small doll on the amputated arm, while Yuji and the boy looked on in confusion.

"A straw doll?"

"Creepy."

Nobara skid next to the arm, drawing her hand back that had a nail she surrounded it with her cursed energy.

"Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!"

She struck the nail with the hammer into the doll, materializing spikes in the cursed spirit's body that finally exorcised it. "We won."

"This is why I told you it's dangerous to go alone and you need to take it seriously!" Yuji spoke up, now standing back up holding onto the boy by the shoulder.

"You never said it was dangerous to go alone!"

"I... didn't?!"

"And what have you been eating that lets you punch through a wall with your bare hand?!" She shrieks dumbfounded; her forefinger pointing at the giant hole in the wall Yuji had made.

The pink haired male also pointed at the hole, "it wasn't reinforced concrete!"

"Even if it was, that'd still be impossible for most people!" Nobara spat as a rebuttal.

The little boy in between them laughed awkwardly with a small smile etching onto his face,

"Most people? You know you've asked me plenty of questions already, but why did you come to Jujutsu Tech?"

"Why? Because I hate the countryside and I wanted to live in Tokyo!" Nobara announced, making Yuji absolutely shocked at her reasoning. Nobara turned away from him, she raised her hands and clasped them together.

"This was the only way I could move to the city without having to worry about money!"

"You can risk your life over that?" Yuji questioned, still not believing what he was hearing, not noticing Nobara stuck her tongue out.

"I can." She turned back around towards Yuji with a smile crossing over her face, "after all, it means being true to myself."

The orange haired girl had walked up to the little boy and caressed his head. "So as far as that goes, I'm grateful to you, too. There wouldn't have been a bright future if I had died or I had been the only one to survive. Thanks."

"Well," Yuji called out as she started to walk away, "having a more serious reason doesn't make anyone better than the rest."

"Okay, I've given you my thanks, so that's all over! We're even now!" Nobara twirled, lowering her body and extended both of her arms with an evil grin, chuckling to herself.

"What's wrong with her?"

The two students and the little boy eventually rendezvous with their teacher and his other two students who were waiting patiently. Y/N had filled them in with what happened in the abandoned building by the time they had managed to return the boy safely home.

"I live over there! Thanks again!" He said, pointing in the direction of his house  — running away waving goodbye to the sorcerers.

"Did you know that I get into a foul mood when I'm hungry?" Nobara stated, tapping her foot against the steps of the stairs they sat on.

'When are you not in a foul mood?' Yuji thought quizzingly.

"Good Joseph!" Gojo chimed, walking back towards the two teens, having his hand raised with Megumi and Y/N right behind him.

"We made sure the kid got home."

The two teens stood up from the steps.

Their teacher lifted his index finger and thumb, "now shall we go grab some food?"

"Steak!"

"Sushi!"

Nobara and Yuji exclaimed, while doing some poses with big grins. Gojo gave them a thumbs up, "leave it all to me!"

The teacher craned his head back towards the black-haired teen, "and you, Megumi?"

Megumi didn't respond let alone spare him a glace as he emotionlessly scrolled through his phone. Gojo stared at him dumbfounded before he turned to look at the gravity user, "what about you, Y/N?"

"Now that I think about it, sushi does sound good right about now."

Nobara squealed happily, intertwining their fingers together, "yay! Y/N agrees with me! Suck it loser!"

"Okay, let's go," Gojo said placing his hands behind three of his student's backs and lead them away, leaving Megumi behind who looked up from his phone  — shocked Gojo would even think about actually leaving without him.

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day." Nobara started, remembering the items she placed in the locker back in Harajuku.

"Hey, you, go fetch my things." She demanded Yuji.

"Huh? Why should I do it? I thought we were even."

"We won thanks to my cursed energy and Y/N's Gravity Manipulation technique. Got a problem with that?"

"What about my raw strength?"

"Your monstrous power from eating weird shit?" She questioned referring to Sukuna's finger, Y/N chuckled softly at their bickering and Nobara's way with words.

"It's not just that!" Yuji spit out a comeback, pointing a finger at Nobara's back as she walked.

"Right, Fushiguro? Y/N?"

Megumi remained quiet, making Yuji turn to face him, "huh? What's the matter, Fushiguro?"

"Nothing." Megumi denied.

"He's pouting because he didn't get to join in." Gojo addressed cheekily.

"What a child," Nobara teased with a hand covering her mouth, while Yuji laughed.

Y/N came up next to Megumi and patted his head, she was expecting his hair to feel as spiky as it looks but was surprisingly soft, "don't fret Gumi, there's always next time. ~"

_____________

Log: July 2018

West Tokyo City

Eishuu Juvenile Detention Center in the sky above the exercise yard.

"Hey... What's that?" One of the males asked.

"What?" The other said, looking up at the sky.

Unnamed Apparition of Potential Special Grade

Its curse womb was witnessed by several non-jujutsu sorcerers.

"That up there! Looks like an egg."

"What are you talking about?"

Due to the emergency nature, four Jujutsu Tech first-years were dispatched to the scene, and one died.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

1.3M 62.1K 47
COMPLETED • There is no better way to describe you than a doll, living to please your owner. At the age of 11, Mori took you in from an orphanage and...
11.7K 536 21
All they had in the world was one another. For a while, anyways. For a little bit. Time threw Y/n and Chuuya to opposite ends of the spectrum. One:...
61K 1.8K 26
⤷ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘦𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘶𝘺𝘢 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘳...
122K 4K 23
It had been years since you last saw the red-head. You had lost contact after moving to London to live with your fiance. Suddenly back in Japan, sing...