MY WORLD (Taekook FF)

By mystarmavis

Taehyung being an rare omega want to be independent...... Will Jungkook like it when he comes to know that... More

Introduction
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 29

264 14 0
By mystarmavis

(The convo continued)

Dad: Did you tell him who you are... I mean like about your rank?

JK: Yes Dad I did. He was embarrassed first about hiding his scent from me and he also said that I should tell everyone about my rank.

Mom: What did you say?

JK: That I will when the right time comes and with that, I will also reveal his identity.

Dad: Are you sure about that son?

JK: Yes Dad I am sure about it.

Mom: Anything else that we need to know about?

JK: I asked him if I can court him... He said scratching his temple with his index finger. In that way, I can gain his trust too cause I know he has some trust issues with me. 

Both parents were happy with Jungkook's decision.

Mom: I am so proud of you. She said embracing Jungkook lovingly.

Dad: And by that, you proved that you are my son!!! He said patting Jungkook's back.

JK: Dad... I was always your son why are you saying it like that? He asked being confused.

Mom: Because your Dad courted me too. she said with a slight blush on her cheeks.

JK: Really!!! He said looking at his Dad being all excited. 

Dad: Yes. He said while rubbing the back of his neck.

JK: Oh my God you both are so cute!! I just want to have a bond like you two...

Mom: Enough about us Tell me how are you going to court him?

JK: We are going on a date this afternoon...

Dad: And what about the arrangements?

JK: Previously when I was on phone I was figuring out the arrangements for our date only.

Mom: Okay... Did you have your breakfast?

JK: Nope.

Mom: Then let's go join us.

They had their breakfast and Jungkook went back to his room and started doing some work for the time being. He was reading some files when his phone rang.

JK: Hey hung!!

Yoongi: Hey kid. So... How did it go?

 JK: We are going on a date this afternoon.

Yoongi: How are you feeling? Are you okay?

JK: Yes hyung... Tae is the best mate I could wish for.

Yoongi: I am happy that you are happy Jungkook.

JK: Thanks hyung... Thank you for everything and for staying with me all the time. I know I am hard to deal with.

Yoongi: Don't be stupid okay... I am always there for you. Just call me and I will be there for you.

JK: Thanks hyung.

Yoongi: Okay then bye Jungkook I want to take a nap as it's Sunday.

JK: Jungkook chuckled and shook his head in disbelief. Bye hyung take care.

And with he disconnected the call. He was sitting at his study table. he kept his both hands on the table joining them and kept his face on it. He was smiling and only one person in his mind. Taehyung. He was thinking about Taehyung the moment he left him at Kim's mansion. So to distract himself from thoughts of Tae he continued to do his work.

Here Taehyung woke up from his short nap. He searched for his phone tapping his hand on the bed eyes still sleepy. He saw it was almost noon. He sat on his bed his hair all messy still sleepy. He took his phone and messaged Jungkook.

Tae: Hey Jung. ok.

JK: Hey bub. Tae felt his tummy doing flips whenever he listens to the sweet nick names given by Jungkook.

Tae: what are you doing?

JK: Working...

Tae: Oh I am sorry I didn't mean to disturb you....

Jk: No you didn't... I always have time for my bub.

Tae: Tae felt the butterflies again. His mate is flirting with him. I was just wanted to ask at what time wil you pick me up.

JK: How about at 1?

Tae: That's fine with me and what should I wear?

JK: You can wear whatever you like bub. Tae smiled at the reply.

Tae: Okay..... mmm Did you miss me?

JK: That's why I am working bub.

Tae: Means?

JK: I was thinking about you a lot and to distract myself from you I was working.... But guess what?

Tae: What?

JK: I can't seem to work too as your thoughts are always invading my heart and mind.

Tae: I hope they are positive ones though.

JK: Oh you dont want to know that pup😏😏

Tae: Tae blushed at that. What's with that emoji and that smirk.

JK: 😏😉😍😘

Tae: I think you should focus back on your work I need to go as I want to get ready. Bye.

JK: Bye pup😘😘

Tae shook his head in disbelief looking at the reply.

Jungkook knows Tae must be blushing right now. He sighed and checked the papers for the last time and arranged them in stacks and started to get ready too.

As Tae kept his phone down Jimin came inside his room.

Jimin: I guess I am on time.

Tae: Yeas you are.

Jimin: But why are your cheeks all red?

Jimin asked looking at Tae who was all red like a tomato. Taehyung cupped him with his hands.

Jimin: Are you fine?

 Tae: Yes I am. I need to fresh n up. He said and hurriedly ran off to the washroom.

Jimin: Ookayy. He said being confused by seeing Tae's behavior but he left it there.

Tae wore his outfit and Jimin did his hairstyle and a slight bit of make up. Tae was looking gorgeous.

They both went downstairs to see the Namjin couple sitting on the couch.

Jin: You are looking beautiful Tae.

Tae: Thanks hyung.

RM: My baby bro if you dont feel comfortable you know whom to call right?

Jin: Joonie stop being him overprotective brother.

RM: He ignored Jin and asked Did you carry pepper spray?

Jin: Joon!!! You going over the board now!!!  Now one more word and you are sleeping on couch tonight!!!

RM pouted" But...."

Jin: Shut up!!!

Tae: Its hyung... Joonie dont worry I trained under you remember?? He asked while raising his eyebrows.

RM: Yeah that's my baby bro!!!

Jin: You both are weird. 

RM: That's why we are brothers.

Tae: But hyung dont have to worry about me cause Jungkook is best for me and I know it.

RM: Are you sure?

Tae: Yess.

RM: Okay then I trust you but if you ever need any help you can ask me okay?

Tae: I know hyung.

Just then they heard a car honk meaning Jungkook us here to pick Tae up. Taehyung was very excited to go out with Jungkook but he was not going to admit it. And on the other hand,d he was nervous too because he dont trusts Jungkook fully enough.

Dont get him wrong because his wolf side has already submitted to JK but his human brain don't want to trust on a stranger this fast but he also knew that the mate bond have its own effects on the mates so he want to give it his own sweet time to build the trust and their bond.

He saw Jungkook entering as handsome as ever and on top of that he was wearing casuals. It first time for Tae to see Jungkook in casuals. 

(why is he so cute)

They both bid their goodbyes to hyungs not before not before receiving a warning from Namjoon.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I am back!!! I am looking like a zombie right now. I wanted to take a break from studies cause I was going insane and to be sane I had to take a break. I miss you guys and missed your comments. I am feeling very bad that I cant give updates fast to guys. But I hope you understand.

I hope you guys loved this chapter so please comment and vote for the story. 

I purple you guys.💜💜💜💜

Of course he is ethereal😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 14.2K 36
"Don't trust alphas Taehyung. They will just use you until you are nothing to them." "Yes Mama I understand." _______________________________________...
45.3K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...
639K 19.6K 75
⚠️BEING EDITED⚠️ On a hunt Jungkook ends up saving a beautiful rare Omega that he didn't know existed from danger. After the incident they felt so dr...
192K 7.6K 60
Jungkook is soon to be alpha. He is waiting for his mate to shower him with love and affection and claim him as his. He waited for his mate for many...