The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Old Ghost 23

1.3K 99 22
By Unluckykuroneko

Lan Yu watched in disbelief as the token slowly lost its light, and the ashes fell to the ground.     

He opened his mouth slightly, cast his gaze on Yue Chu, and pinched a magic trick with his fingers, but Yue Chu was still just an ordinary person.    

 But how could ordinary people have such deep sins that they broke up all the merits of the golden order.     

“Who are you from? ”     

Yue Chu looked indifferently: “It's none of your business, you don't deserve to ask my name. ”     

Lan Yu has always been arrogant, where can he stand such anger, a mortal would dare to speak to him like this, I really don't know how high the sky is.     

He instantly sacrificed jade Ruyi, and the golden arrow of light hit Yue Chu like raindrops.     

But when he became angry, he forgot that Yue Chu was still a mortal, so how could he be influenced by Yu Ruyi.     

I saw the spot of light fall on Yue Chu's body, it didn't hurt or itch at all, and it turned into blue smoke and disappeared into the air in minutes.     
Lan Yu looked embarrassed, damn it, forget it.     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, since the opponent's moves were all over, it was his turn.     

He suddenly ran to help, hitting Lan Yu like a flash of lightning, his eyes as calm as stagnant water, revealing a murderous intent as calm as ice.     

Lan Yu smiled disdainfully, Yue Chu's movements were like slow motion in his eyes.

This mortal doesn't really think that using that mortal body can cause him harm, it's really ridiculous.     

Seeing Yue Chu rushing over, he turned slightly sideways and hid, but suddenly felt a cold force entangling him and restricting his movements.     

Yue Chu curled her lips lightly, idiot, have you forgotten that they are two-to-one?     

Seeing Lan Yu's movements slow, Yue Chu raised and lowered his hand, and directly put the gray token cha into Lan Yu's left eye.     

Fang Tian was stupid, obediently, he thought Yue Chu would beat Lan Yu at most, but he didn't expect to be so fierce.     

Although it was very cool, but... silently clamped his legs, this time he was very sure that Yue Chu really liked him.    

 If he didn't like it, I'm afraid he would have been abolished a long time ago.     
Lan Yu covered her bleeding eyes in disbelief, and said angrily: “Do you dare to kill God? ! ”     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, her eyes flowed with contempt, and she returned all Lan Yu's gestures to Tian Tian just now.     

“Are you also a god? Even the blood shed is red, and it would be too disappointing to say that it is a god. ”    
Lan Yu was furious, his eyes were dyed bright red, and his whole body flashed with golden light.

However, this powerful weapon that could deter demons and ghosts had no effect on Yue Chu.

He could even use Fang Tian to fix Lan Yu with difficulty, and Shengsheng pulled the token out of his eye pupils again.     

Looking at the ugly black hole on Lan Yu's face, Yue Chu nodded in satisfaction: "It's really not a human being, otherwise this injury would have died a long time ago. ”    

 He patted Lan Yu's white and tender face with the token quite insulting, and Lan Yu's arrogant appearance was stained with bright blood.     

Yue Chu chuckled softly, but the words he uttered were terrifying: "Since he won't die, it shouldn't matter if he suffers more injuries. ”     

Lan Yu shuddered. Everyone said that Fang Tian was a ghost king who harmed the world, but he had never been afraid. But facing this ordinary person at this time, he saw the abyss from those gentle eyes.     

His teeth trembled: “You...don't you dare! ”     

Yue Chu smiled, turned his head and gave Fang Tian a look, and then abruptly stepped on Lan Yu's leg.     

The miserable cry echoed in Fang World, causing the ghosts hiding in the dark to spy on them to fight in two groups.     

Obediently, I thought the adults were terrifying enough, but I didn't expect the madam to be even more terrifying!     

Fang Tian was so cool that his mouth was crooked with a smile, and it was worth it to see Lan Yu's miserable appearance for so many years.     

At this moment, a burst of golden light penetrated the darkness and shone into Fang World, protecting the injured Lan Yu aside.     

Fang Tian looked at the sky like a great enemy, but Yue Chu walked back to him calmly and patted the door panel lightly.     

He looked at the others indifferently. Since he dared to hurt Lan Yu, he would naturally count all the results.     
The visitor is also dressed in blue and golden crowns, but he looks much more approachable than Lan Yu. He still has a peaceful smile in the face of Yue Chu, and he is polite when he speaks.     

“My junior brother has always been pampered. If you offend, please forgive me. ”     

Yue Chu also smiled back, if you want to pretend, I'm afraid no one can match him.     

“Naturally forgive me, otherwise, I will just break his neck. ”     

Lan You's gaze moved slightly, but she didn't expect to run into a hard spot. He looked at Fang Tian and couldn't figure out how an ordinary person and a ghost king of the world got together.     

Lan You: "Thank you very much, but Fang Tian is guilty of serious crimes. It is the will of the supreme True God to suppress this. Others... we are afraid that it will be difficult to intervene, and we are also acting on orders. ”     

Yue Chu was amused: “Is the sin deep? ”     

He turned his head to look at Fang Tian, and knocked on the door with snow-white fingers: "How many people have you killed? ”     

Fang Tian said solemnly: “Three, but I swear that these three are all guilty people. If it weren't for their power to spy on me, I would not resist to death. ”     

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows and looked at Lan You: “Is that right? ”     

Lan You naturally didn't recognize it, but he was vague: “One of those three people is a real person in the God realm, how can it be allowed to deceive you so little. ”     

Yue Chu nodded her fingers on the back of her hand, with a thin sarcasm at the corner of her mouth: “In other words, as long as you are a God, you can take away the power of others at will, but this person can't even resist?”     

He looked up at the boundless nothingness: “I would like to ask, is this the case in this world? ”    

 The world let out a dull roar, which instantly changed Lan You's face.     

This... who on earth is this person, who can actually get the response of the Dao!     

Yue Chu looked at Lan You lightly, and shrugged: "Look, even the gods don't recognize your words. ”     

“By the way, do you know how many people I killed? ”    

 Lan You frowned and looked at him. Yue Chu's aura was very clear. He should have never killed anyone and helped others.     

Yue Chu smiled: “Four thousand three hundred and ninety-one. ”     

Lanyou's eyes were shocked, how could this be possible? If so, the reincarnation of cause and effect would have been wiped out by the Great Way.     

Yue Chu shook her slender fingers and grabbed the chain tied to Fang Tian. The golden chain immediately burst into light, frantically twisting the golden snake-like body, trying to get rid of Yue Chu's hand.     

However, the black mist still spread frantically along the contact position, and the original vibrant chains could no longer stand it, like petrified metal, and fell to the ground in an instant.     

When the golden talisman discovered the danger, it immediately turned into sharp arrows and came towards Yue Chu, but when it touched him, it instantly burned to ashes, leaving small traces on the ground.     

Yue Chu nodded a little embarrassedly, pretending to be surprised, “I'm sorry, I didn't expect this golden lock talisman to be so fragile. ”     

Fang Tian was already stunned. He felt his body blankly. As soon as he moved, the sky suddenly filled with evil spirits behind him, and Lan Yu vomited blood again under the pressure.    

 Is he... free?     

Yue Chu leaned on Fang Tian leisurely, looked at Lan You's vigilant appearance, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, we don't plan to do bad things. ”     

Lan You squeezed the lupin in his hand tightly, and the smile on her face couldn't be hung up at all. Who would believe this!     

He only hated why he had to come to look for Lan Yu, and he just ran into a hard spot.     

This kind of reckless guy died when he died, and he was dragged down by him for nothing.    

 “What do you want to do? ”     

Lan You understood that since Yue Chu didn't plan to do anything, there must be room for negotiation.     Only then did Yue Chu raise the corners of his mouth in satisfaction, he likes such a smart person.    

 “This Fang world does need someone to support it, but this person shouldn't be Fang Tian. What do you think of me? ”     

Fang Tian looked at him in disbelief, and immediately objected: “I disagree! ”     

On Chu heart soft, and turned his head gently to him than a“hush”gesture, gaze have deep meaning.     

Fang Tian only felt that his heart was weeping, if it weren't for him, why should Yue Chu make such a sacrifice!     
Lan You was a little hesitant. In fact, from his point of view, Yue Chu is very suitable, but... Some people hate Fang Tian and have said hello.     

Yue Chu saw through his thoughts and slowly increased his weight: “I can tell you with great certainty that as long as I stay in Fang World, Fang Tian will also stay here with me. You can buy one get two free, and you can earn steadily without losing money. ”     
Speaking of this, his gaze turned to clearness, like the first snow falling gently from the lead-colored sky in early winter. Although it still carried a trace of temperature, it already made people feel the coming cold.    

 “And if you don't agree, I will release all the evil spirits in Fang World, and there will be a battle at that time. ”     

“If so, I am afraid that the world is full of sorrow and misery. As a leader, you will become a sinner through the ages. ”     

Yue Chu looked straight at Lan You:

“Can you bear this responsibility? ”     

Lan You pursed his lips tightly, his face pale and colorless. If such cause and effect fall on him, I am afraid that it will be difficult to atone for the loneliness of the tenth life.     

He was suffering in his heart, but he still barely maintained his sanity, and asked, “What are your requirements?" ”     

Yue Chu's words are nice, but there must be a lot of demands behind this.     
Yue Chu smiled indifferently, and when she raised her eyes, there was a deep-sea dullness: “I want Fang World to be independent and boundless.

Once the contract is established, no one shall interfere with our freedom and the operation of Fang World. ”     

Lan You was shocked, he... he actually wanted to become a god on his own.     
Seeing his horrified expression, Yue Chu softened his brows again, and said softly: “I know that you can't be the master of this matter, so please please go back and report one or two, and then make a decision. ”     

Lan You's gaze was obscure, and the hand holding the handle of the fan turned pale with force.

He once thought that Fang Tiancai was a scourge and evil spirit, but now he finds that people who smile tenderly are actually far more terrifying than people who look vicious, because they are better at disguising.    

He held up Lan Yu with one hand and lowered his eyes slightly: “I will report what you said, but please be sure to maintain the stability of Fang World during this period of time. ”     

Yue Chuxing's eyes were like water: "Don't worry. ”     

Even if it was to complete the task, he would not let these ghosts be born.     

After Lan You and Lan yu left, Fang Tian leaned tightly on Yue Chu's body, her transparent hand stretched out to hug him, and the faint blue light flickered on the door, just like his restless heart.     

He had always only wanted to protect Yue Chu, but he never thought that one day he would also be protected by Yue Chu.  

 Fang Tian didn't have a human form, so Yue Chu couldn't spy on his emotions, but he knew that if he still looked like a human, he might have burst into tears.     

After a thousand years, he never thought that he could regain his freedom.     

He has never recognized the sins that those hypocritical gods have placed on him, but he can only be trapped here if he is not as good as others.     

The lonely years are so long that people want to go crazy, and even he doesn't know how to get through it.     

But in the abyss of nothingness, he always felt that one day someone would accompany him and save him.    
 Perhaps it was such a false thought that supported him, and Fang Tian persisted beyond everyone's expectation, neither crazy nor dead.     
Now, he has met Yue Chu even more.    
 Sometimes he suspects that this is just his own fantasy, because the excruciating time makes him unable to help but shape a beautiful dream for himself.     

He muttered to himself: “I'm afraid I'm not dreaming...”     

The corners of Yue Chu's mouth curled slightly, and she slapped the hard door panel fiercely when she changed hands, which was particularly crisp in the quiet space.

Poor Jiulong was so frightened that he shrank into a ball, opened his red eyes the size of round beads tremblingly, and rubbed his fingers with his head flatteringly.    
 “Dreaming? It's pretty beautiful to think about. Now it's time for me to settle accounts with you. Let's talk about it. How many things have you concealed from me? ”     

With a loud bang, the tall, majestic, evil-looking black gate instantly fell to the ground at Yue Chu's feet.     

The ghosts only felt that they didn't see it, and sure enough, licking a dog is not dignified.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 1.8K 22
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
31.5K 1.5K 28
ဘဝမှာတစ်ခါလောက်ဖြစ်ဖြစ်ပျော်ရွှင်ခြင်းဆိုတာကိုခံစားကြည့်ချင်တယ် #ခွန်းရှိူင်းဆက်​မောင်(ခေါ်)ခွန်းကလျာမောင် နာကျင်စရာတွေရှိလဲချစ်ပါ့မယ်မောင် #မေမြတ်နိ...
32.3K 1.1K 45
bongleni short stories! All of the short stories published in "Fated to Love You" will be transferred here.
212K 782 42
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞