HIS WILD LOVE - S2 || JJK FF...

By kukoowifey

"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no r... More

Love back!
1. former is back!
2. resembles!
3. To Have and to Hold!
4. Here & There
5. On the way!
6. glimpse!
7. little secret!
8. That woman!
9. Once again!
10. Ties that bind!
11. Possessed!
12. Two of a Kind!
13. Moment by Moment
14. Looking Back on.. Love!
15. This Is Us
16. Extra clingy!
17. Just you?
18. Tunnel of Love
19. Since we met!
20. destiny to be ...!
22. Paper Heart
23. fool.?
24. Dear no one
25. crazy in love.!
26. breathless.!
27. Blissful woman!
28. cheese in the trap!
29. devilish joy!
30. beloved!
31. wanna be your Knight.!
32. Abyss
33. The past is like ... chain!
34. Nevertheless
35. Remember We...!
36. Lovestruck.?
37. Ashes of Love
38. punctuation between...
39. Just between lovers..
40. hot steamy kiss!
41. Just Like Daddy!
42.Ticket to Togetherness.!
43. Unbeatable Love!
44. Mischievous kiss!
45. Could we.... love?
46. Look at the smile?
47. Between bloodline!
48. evil deed!
49. Maybe love?
50. Word of Honor!
51. Dear, lemme know!
52. wanna taste? ⚠21+⚠
53. Nobody knows!
54. It's Okay, That's Love!
55. Better Together! ⚠21+⚠
56. The last moment!
57. passionate love! ⚠21+⚠
58. The Apple of My Eye!
59. precious child.
60. Home is with you!
61. Touch your heart.!
62. proposal?
63. Melody of Love!♡
64. My Mister!
65. Persuasion!
66. But always...
67. The half of It...!
68. Then Came You..!
69. The .... Knot!
70. Mare...!
71. Love on the cloud?
72. ... Hear me?
73. Humming!
74. Journey to you!
75. A moment to remember!
76. Clover!
77. Key of Life!
78. Hold on?
79. Sleepless in Seattle!
80. Serendipity..
81. Trimester..?
82. Contentment.?
Resolution?

21. Scent of Man

10.3K 438 60
By kukoowifey

"Which time do you want to see?" you're stunned by sudden gentle voice of the man, it's rare, you told and the soon surveillance footage shown the time you mentioned, you wanted to get closer to see more clearly but the pulling force from your hand make you unable to move forward, it was him still holding your hand, your expression changed and thoughts became complicated and bit your lower lips.

This person was holding your hand, didn't he said that he was married? but why he always appeared Infront of you and keep meddling into your business, did his wife not care about him!

He took a few steps forward and the voice came from the top of your head "What are you daydreaming about? don't you want to watch?"

You came to your sense, forget it, let's not care about this for now and watch the footage, you watched the video seriously while he looked at you seriously.

This woman was really different from before.

The currently You was mature and charming and colder than before, time didn't leave a mark on your face as your skin conditions was as good as before, you finally saw the suspension person and asked them to stopped the video, Yoongi coldly looked at the screen.

"It should be this person." you got near and jungkook coldly looked at the screen before ordering without hesitation "Send a message, find this person in the whole city, arrest him before midnight."

Yoongi immediately process it, you looked at Jungkook "You have nothing to do with it, right?"

he frowned, you actually said it loud Infront of these staff members that he have nothing to do! he sneered and directly wrapped his arms around your waist, announcing sovereignty "Nothing to do with me! do you know that not everyone can enter this place?"

"You brought me in yourself, I didn't beg you." you took out your phone and click the picture of the person in the screen and prepare to leave freeing yourself.

"You left just like that.?" he pulled you back "Mr Jeon, thank for for today, you were rude to me outside, I will forgive you on this matter, I hope there won't be next time." you shook off his hand and walked outside but didn't expect him to follow you behind.

"Don't follow me."

"I don't agree to break the contract."

You're stunned and turned to look at him "What does it have to do with me if you don't agree to break the contract?" he come closer looking at you deeply "It doesn't matter? I am your client, I don't agree to your decision breaking the contract.."

"Mr Jeon, please understand one thing, I am the one who broke the contract, according to the rules of the contract I have right to do it, thus I'm ready to pay the amount."

He stared at you and curled up his lips "You want to cut off your relationship with me just like that.! breaking the contract will be okay to you.? don't you have many designers in your company! don't you have to pay for them?"

You're surprised, what was he preferring! you had miscalculated, he walked forward "Do you still want to break the contract! En?"

"What do you want.?" you raised your head slightly to look at the man, although you're wearing high heels, the man Infront of you was still half a head taller than you, the oppressive aura from his body was also oppressing the surrounding "What do I want.?" he smiled, he looked charming but there was a hint of self mockery in his eyes, he lowered his voice "Can't you tell what I want.?"

Even the surroundings was noisy, you still heard his deep voice, it directly affected your thoughts and judgment, you step back and gritted your teeth "Please take care of yourself, if Mr Jeon does this your wife will be unhappy too, won't she.? do she deserve what you're doing.?"

"What.?" he was confused "Or is it that five years turned you into a shameless person who doesn't care about what others think.?"

Seeing the disappointment in your voice his heart finally alram, this woman really know nothing! he pursed his lips "Who told you that I have a wife in my family.?"

You frowned, what did he mean? "Mr Jeon must be joking, you said you're married."

"Oh.?" he smiled "Are you jealous?"

What did this have to do with you.? you hold back your anger and coldly said "Mr Jeon, excuse me I have important things to deal, I don't have time to waste with you here." he nodded and crossed his arms "Alright, we have a long way to go, I have plenty of time to wait for you, we can talk about it when you are done with your matter."

You ignored him and walked towards car, Uncle Han had been waiting for you, this time he didn't follow you, uncle Han looked at Jungkook and then you "Miss, are you okay.?" you nodded and sat into the car "Uncle Han, don't worry I'm fine, let's go back to the company."

Uncle Han glanced last time to the cold man and drive away.

He take out his phone to make a call "Help me check, why is Y/n with the people from the Kim family."

Minho's heart skipped a beat, he hadn't told Jungkook about it, how did he know? before he react other line already hung up the call, Minho felt a sense of despair, alright it's the time to work.

______

You returned to the company, you saw Jeongyeon standing at the door of the office anxiously waiting for you, she quickly ran up "You are back." you nodded lightly and pushed open the office door, she followed closely behind you "Are you looking for me for something.?" she nodded and asked about matter what had happened, did you find who's behind it, all you could told her was to wait for the news and help you to sent Jennie over.

As the suspension pictures, this person must have a grudge towards you to do such a things but it's only the dress that had been destroyed, analyzing from the situation it must be someone you had offended and the one you had offended after returning the country was Park Sooyoung the actress back then in Busan.

Well this is just your speculation, it still needed to verified, it most likely her because she had sued you but your brother settled it, Park Sooyoung and Kim Jisoo was participating conference at the same time, they both are in limelight, you're tired and leaned back to your seat as Jennie find the solution for the dress, since you had designed many in the past you'll show Jisoo one of the dress you had designed, Jennie is planning something in her mind to spoiled the conference of Sooyoung, Jeongyeon also joined to help her.

later on Jisoo came hurriedly afraid that paparazzi will follow her, you offer her one of your designed work in compensation of damage work, since she didn't mind you drove to her into your house.

you seemed to be very low-key, although you have famous british name, you didn't deliberately publicize even after opening own company, Jisoo was excited to go with you in your house, her manager guess since your surname is Kim, you might be heard Kim Seokjin, the boss of Kim group.

You nodded, her manager was excited to know but got shocked when you revealed that Seokjin is your brother, Jisoo didn't know much about business cause she was currently busy casting her new drama snowdrop and she have no interest in business circle but her manager have update, in the south the boss of Kim group had been on the cover of financial magazines several times, there was even a person who introduced him to the forum.

Jisoo had seen this person's news before, she felt that this person called Kim Seokjin was a little quiet and calm but the colder than him was the Jeon group's director, she heard that he was not even willing to accept an interview.

For a while jisoo even felt that was it because the CEO of a company was so cold! later on, she realised that she was naive because the bosses she met before was either middle man with big bellies or people who was spoiled or lustful, except for a few upright people and about this Kim group and Jeon group's director was untouchable and unapproachable and too handsome.

____

You brought her upstairs, she was wondering it's her first time entering into Kim family's mansion even she's rich and famous but the design of the Kim mansion was really different, it's really elegant and exquisite from inside to outside, environment in here was really good and can have a peace, it give her exciting explosive feeling.

"Come with me." you bring Jisoo to one of room as her manager stayed downstairs, this was not your room but an exhibition hall specially built by Seokjin for you, when Jisoo entered she was stunned, it was the design of work from past, each art's pictures was store here by Seokjin, your production mostly only had one or two pieces, except for some requests they were all here, many of your design was sold at a high price and some had not seen by anyone.

"So many, my god." she widened her eyes in surprise and looked at dresses in disbelief "This, these are all your work? it's a lot." you smiled "My brother collected them, most of them are already on the market, some had already brought and some just kept here after designing."

"Wow, your brother is really too good to you." she couldn't help but cover her chest, she didn't expect that a man who looked cold would actually be so considerate, she was extremely moved.

You designed things very carefully, you'll gift her one of design that you had made and no one seen it before to treat her as an apology, she was very happy and invite you to the press conference.

______

It was already time to get off work when you return to the company, you settle some matter and was about to leave when the lawyer came in and apologized for the task you had entrusted him to do can't be done, the Jeon group's director was not willing to let go.

"I think it would be better for Miss Kim to talk to them in person."

you narrowed your eyes "If I came out myself then why would I need to hire a lawyer.?"

it was right but the lawyer had been struggling to get in touch with Jeon's who didn't want to give him any face, he stood there for long and in the end he simply placed the documents on the table and apologized again then suggested you to hire someone else. you looked at him coldly, you both had sighed the contract before to handle other party but he simply back down, he was concerned about losing his job than paying penalty breaking the contract even he felt pain losing money, his career is important than this.!

losing few millions is nothing, he's a rich lawyer if he secured his profession then he can make more money in the future, you can't blame him, it's other party who's difficult to deal, so you accidentally makes sum of money instead, from lawyer!

You asked Jennie to put money that received from lawyer to company's fund as for the breach contract of Jeon's group you still have to deal yourself.

______

next day, in the morning when you and Jennie came to the company, Jeongyeon walked in the office with envelope "What is it.?" Jennie couldn't wait and open it, the envelope was big and thick, because she was in a hurry to open the photos inside fell down, she immediate squatted down to take a look, it was the person's pictures who make a trouble in your company damaging the dress and actress Park Sooyoung is involved.

Jennie was so angry that she started to cursed, in the industry there's a huge mess, there are no innocent people, people around will hold grudges to each other being success, it was probably the Jungkook who sent it over the evidence to you saving you a lot of trouble, if you personally deal with these things it will be very troublesome but now pictures and video clips are in your hands, you can sue that person with proof.

This were all done by that man, if he only wanted to humiliate you then why would he came front to help you! you closed your eyes, you owed him another favour, tomorrow was the press conference, you hoped everything would go smoothly, after that you would settle the matter between you and Jungkook, it was indeed time to settle everything, you wanted to ask clearly what exactly was going on!

______

conference 6 pm :

You brought Jeongyeon and Jennie to the venue because Jisoo had specially invited you, at the beginning Jennie wasn't interested to come but she did something behind and wanted to see Joy making a fool of herself at the press conference.

Backstage in the dressing room actress are getting ready, Joy's dress was still not arrived and someone hurriedly informed that the dress supposed to her was bought away by someone, since the ordered dress's payment was not settled designer sold the dress whoever paid double amount, she was so angry, suddenly someone came into dressing room with box.

someone has spent huge sum of money to buy the dress and asked to deliver it to her, it's a gift.

___

As the conference began the lights in the audience dimmed, actually this was a product press conference, the diamond industry tycoon invited the popular female stars, this businessmen were undoubtedly shrewd and would not do business that would lose money, they invest on the entertainment to gain more profit, they wants to see competitors, audience love spice and the competition between two famous people.

Topic are stirring as press conference begin, not long after the lights dimmed down, you felt that empty seat beside you accompany by someone, you didn't care much as you're looking at Jennie asking lowly what she did about dress.

she came close to you lowering her voice "I asked to buy that dress." you're stunned, she was afraid that you will misunderstand and quickly explained "I didn't spend your money to buy it, I just told Kim Seokjin that you like this dress, so.. hehe." she had a cheeky smile on her face as she apologized.

"You actually went to find him.!" the seat on the other side of you seemed to sway a little "There's no other way, we have to keep our money to buy a house, we can't spend own money right now, so we can only.."

she reached out to pull your sleeves pitifully "Sarang, I really can't do anything, I just said that the dress would match your temperament very well so.."

"You're unreasonable." she pouted, she just wanted to see Joy being fool, she was angry, she just wanted to vent her anger, although you're not agree with her idea you won't blame at her but you will not take these things for granted, she hugged your arms.

"Love don't be mad at me, I swear this is the only one time will be happy after we vent our anger, moreover lawyer had broke the contract and in compensation we had received money and we won't be going on loss."

"You're the only one who's smart." you poke her forehead making her giggled, the venue slowly lit up as the speech was started, suddenly someone came to call you in a whisperes.

"Miss Ava, Starfire asked you to go over." you're little puzzled then asked the manager of Jisoo what's the matter, he informed that jisoo was asking you to go backstage, you agree and got up to go, it was just that the surroundings were dark that you couldn't able to walk freely, after all your seat was in the middle.

when you're about to walk, you found that the legs of the person beside you occupied all the places Infront of him, it's hard for you to cross the way, in the dimmed light you could see the familiar figure of a man, it almost overlapped you to the man in your mind as you're thinking a lot about him recently but you suppressed, it was not very likely, today is a press conference of entertainment industry, how could that person get involved.?

Or was it that you're thinking too much about him! you quickly dragged the person in your mind out and came to your sense "Sir, excuse me I'm really sorry, can you move your feet a little!"

That person didn't move "Sir.? Can you move your feet.?" finally that person moved his legs a little, you sighed you're thinking too much, this person didn't move probably because he didn't hear you, you passed the seat as manager lead the way to backstage to met Jisoo, she was sitting there Infront of her was foods, she offered you some food, the dress was perfectly fit on her coincidentally so you suggested her not to eat much for now.

After talking some times with her, you came back to the audience, tonight everything Jennie planned will be disappointing her cause the dress that Jennie had mentioned was actually with Joy, you couldn't understand what's going on, Jennie told you that dress was brought by your brother but the dress is still with Joy, if Jennie told your brother that the dress was suitable for you then he would never give it to anyone else but still the dress was with this actress.!

Thinking about possibilities you walked in the direction of your position and stopped beside your seat, in the empty seat left side was sitting two girls that you know and the other right was sitting man that you're very familiar with, it was precisely the person you thought would never appear here, you thought that you had mistaken before.

You couldn't careless, someone from behind complain not to stand there blocking their line of sight, you immediately react and wanted to walk pass by him, you thought that he would give you way but he didn't even move his feet again, you could only endure anger and say lowly.

"Mr Jeon, is it convenient to move your feet.?" he raised his eyebrow looking at you, he didn't say anything just move a little, Jennie was looking at you nervously, when she find out that the man sitting beside you was Jungkook she was shocked and wanted to send you a message but felt a sharp gaze scaring her that she couldn't dare to text you.

You're walking in that small place, suddenly your heel was stuck in something that you couldn't balance and fall to the side, you're frightened to death and two girls face pale and their eyes widened in disbelief.

Things happened too suddenly, you could just smell the familiar scent of man's as you fell to your side uncontrollably nothing to grab around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261 47 12
:- Jungkook why are you denying all the marriage proposals Jk : I don't want anyone in my life (he said angrily but his eyes little bit teary) :- Wh...
2.3M 131K 83
Jungkook : Please help me, I feel horny.... Y/N : WTF! A story through texts Jeon Jungkook FANFICTION 2021 All rights reserved
470 42 8
You are ill. You know you will die soon so before you die, you want to fulfill your one and only wish - to fall in love and to be loved by someone. Y...
400 49 10
When I close my eyes, we're together. "Never let go of my hand, Please don't wake up from this dream" [completed] JJK fanfiction shortstory More of a...