"We Work Together." - HyunIn...

Per TaeyongsTitties

Yang Jeongin is a hopeful young actor starting his career. Hwang Hyunjin is a already established well known... Més

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (I'm Back!)
Chapter 31
SORRY READ ME!!

Chapter 10

446 22 5
Per TaeyongsTitties

It was the last rehearsal before the show. I was definitely a lot better than when we started. I've been getting better and more comfortable with dancing.

I obviously still wasn't as good as Hyunjin on the other hand. I don't think I'll ever be on his level.

I've been seeing him dance for weeks now but it's still shocking. I would've never pictured him as a dancer. I wonder why he never went into it as a career.

"Okay then, now that we have the costumes in let's try it with them on," the instructor stated.

I was a little excited. We haven't seen the costumes yet and I was curious about how they would convey beauty and the beast.

All I new was that I was The Beauty and Hyunjin was the beast.

"Fitting" I thought and smiled to myself.

We walked over to a table that had boxes with ours names on them.

I opened my excitedly.

My eyes widen.

No way.

It can't be.

It's a dress.

I slowly pull it out of the box. The layers of the yellow fabrics reveals itself.

I look over at Hyunjin who is looking at his costume.

It's a nice suit, it looks just like the one from the movies.

I guess they stuck straight to the original.

I was going to have to wear a dress in front of Hyunjin, in front of everyone. My face goes a dark shade of red.

"Okay go and try them on and let's get started," she said.

I sallowed back any protest that was building in my throat and left to change in an empty room.

Once I got the dress on I spent 10 minutes fighting with the zipper. I eventually got it unstuck.

I put on the shoes, which luckily were just some black sneakers which you couldn't see because of the length of the dress. I guess that it was because I need shoes I could dance in.

I put on the necklace, it was a pretty silver color.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

The dress was poofy like the one in the movie, but this dress had long, pretty sleeves that draped over my arms gently, the big shirt made my waist looked smaller than before.

I...look pretty

It was a strange feeling, I had never worn women's clothes before, but I didn't mind it.

"Jeongin, are you ready," said the instructor through the door.

"Uh yeah, one moment," I quickly replied.

I took one last look at myself before opening the door.

As soon as the door was open all of my confidence disappeared. I felt ashamed in some ways, like this wasn't right.

I clothes the door behind me which got the attention of the instructor and Hyunjin.

The both stopped everything they were doing and stared at me.

Hyunjin looked amazing, I knew he would.

I've seen him in a suit before and I know they look great on him but this one was different.

He looked like a prince, straight out of the fairy tales. I couldn't help but stare at him. I couldn't look away even if I wanted to.

We stayed there for just a moment, our eyes locked. It felt like time slowed and we were the only two people in the whole. I felt like at any moment I would float away at the feeling, the butterflies in my stomach grew stronger, just for a moment and only for a moment.

"Oh wow Jeongin, you look beautiful," said the instructor, clapping with an astonished look on her face. Like she didn't think I could pull it off.

"Doesn't he Hyunjin?" She asked turning to him.

He quickly look at her.

"What?" He said.

He hadn't heard a word of what she said.

She laughed softly at his response.

"Your boyfriend, doesn't he look nice?"

Hyunjin looked at me again and nodded.

"Yes"

It was a simple answer but for some reason it sent fireworks into my heart.

Did he really think I looked nice? Or was he just trying to keep up their act?

Either way in the moment it didn't matter.

Hyunjin said I was pretty.

The rehearsal was long, It make sense considering it's the last one before the show date.

The closer it got the more nervous I was. I really hoped we could pull it off and do it well. I don't even care if we don't when, I just don't want to get found out.

Hyunjin's hand was on my waist, I could feel the warmth through the fabric. I had my hands around his neck. This part of the dance always made me nervous.

We would get so close and then he'd push me away and pull me back lifting me off the ground and then spinning me.

It's the hardest part of the routine but we've gotten a lot better at it then we used to be.

The sun had already gone down a long time ago and it was now time to leave.

I was nervous to walk home at night after what had happened, I stared out the window warily. It was pitch black.

I took a deep breath and walked outside into the cold darkness. Cold was right, it was a lot cooler than it was when we first got here. I was wearing a short sleeve shirt which didn't make it any better. I rubbed my arms to keep myself warm.

It didn't take long before I started to hear footsteps. My heart beat sped up. Not again, not now.

I was worried, the walk was even longer this time because I was walking to a hotel that's a little farther.

My mother was serious about me not coming home. I didn't want to think about, If I thought about it too long I wouldn't be able to stop crying.

The foot steps got quicker and I sped up. No please no, leave me alone.

Eventually they got louder and louder until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jumped back and gasped, whipping around quickly.

"Why are you so jumpy,"

I took a breath, relieved to see the familiar good looking face.

"You scared me," I said, catching my breath.

"Are you going home?" He asked.

The caution in his voice alerted me of what he was really asking.

Did my mom really kick me out?

I looked down, this is so embarrassing. He had seen the entirety of my mother's temper tantrum in the middle of our meeting. He heard what she said.

And now I'm standing here like a little kid telling him that I got kicked out my mommy's house because I broke the rules.

"No," I said bluntly.

"Then where are you going?"

"I'm staying at a hotel right now but, it's really late and I have to get walking. You should go and get in your car," I said, trying to end the encounter as soon as possible, even though I was scared to be alone again.

"I didn't take my car," he said looking up at the sky, "I walked."

I looked up at him in surprise.

Hwang Hyunjin walked all the way to practice. It didn't make any sense.

"Did you car break down or something," I asked confused.

"No, I wanted to walk. Can I not walk now," he said, slightly defensive and tense.

"Absolutely not, the great Hwang Hyunjin's feet shall never touch the unworthy ground," I said dramatically.

He looked at me then turned away. But I could see he's cheek wisely slightly.

Was he smiling?

I laugh a little.

____________________
A/N: Hi guyssss, I'm so sorry it's been taking me so long to write a new chapter I've been in such a block lately but I hope you enjoy ❤️

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

12.1K 425 12
A 19 year old boy, that goes by the name Lee Felix, moves out from the country he was born and raised, Australia, to go and settle in Seoul, Korea, i...
110K 1.1K 29
just some erotica ♡ there will be warnings before each chapter, please only read what you can handle reading ↳ ❝ this is purely a work of fiction. th...
25.3K 913 43
"𝒴𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹." "𝓜𝔂 𝓤𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮." Yang Jeongin, a shy high schooler who likes secluded places to breathe. Kim Seungmin, a boy w...
40.1K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...