A Magician At Sea (One Piece...

By Wise_Cloud

(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures... More

𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂!
The Pirate Town
(Y/N) the magician is introduced!
Bring back the gold! And preparing to take lift off!
The White Berets
The Survival Game
(Y/N) Got Kidnapped?!
The Aftermath of The Battle!
The Long Ring Long Land Island
Defeat of The Groggy Monsters!
Pirate Dodgeball!
Red Light Green Light!
Encounter With Aokiji The Admiral!
Robin Has Disappeard? Our Money Gone Too?
Reunite! Let's head to Enies Lobby!
Assault on Enies Lobby: A Declaration of War!
Falling Snow of Reminiscence: Escaping Enies Lobby!
New Bounties!
Thriller Bark
It's Time for A Counter Attack!
Thriller Bark's Destruction?!
(Y/N) Got kidnapped Again?! Her identity revealed?
(Y/N)'s A Vessel?!
It's time to Rise Up!
The Final Reveal! Time To Finish This Nightmare!
Time To Sail Out To Sea! Heading to Fish-Man Island!
Sanji has a twin?!
THAT'S (Y/N)'S UNCLE?!
The Snake Princess
Newkama Land: New Allies in Unlikely Places
Let's Head To Marineford to Save Ace!
"I still have my Nakama!!!"
Time to get Stronger!
Return To Sabaody! The Straw Hat Pirates Reunite!
Arrival at Fish-Man Island!
Time For The Straw Hat Pirates' First Battle After Two Years!
Entering The New World!
The Counter Attack Begins!
In Dressrosa!
Departing from Dressrosa! Heading to Zou! Reuniting with more people?
Heading to Whole Cake! Retrieving a crewmate!
Is Sanji really serious about his choice?
Crashing A Wedding!
Heading To Wano!
Luffy defeated? (Y/N) lost in Wano?
Arrived at Onigashima! Time to start the mission!
Fighting our own battles in Onigashima! Let's move to defeat Kaido!!
Sacrifices have to be made sometimes...
Author Note!: Big announcement for this story!
Movie 2 - Clockwork Island Adventure
- Movie 3 - Chopper's Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
- Movie 5 - The Cursed Holy Sword
- Movie 10 - Strong World
- Movie 12 - Film Z
The defeat of a King and Queen!
- Movie 13 - Heart of Gold!
- Movie 14 - Film Gold
- Movie 15 - Stampede
Filler Chapter - Spa Island
Crossover: Toriko x One Piece x DBZ
Adventure of Nebulandia
The End of an Age: Surppassing The Emperors!
A New Day for the Wano Country!: Shogun Kozuki Momonosuke!
Movie: Flim Red
Filler - Ice Hunter (Lovely Land Arc)
The Coming of the New Era! The Red-Haired's Imperial Rage.
The World That Moves on! A New Organization, Cross Guild!
Time to Depart - The Land of Wano and the Straw Hats
The last Curtain! Luffy and Momonosuke's Vow.
A New Emperor! Buggy the Genius Jester!
The War of the Island of Women! A Case Involving Koby the Hero.
Entering a New Chapter! Luffy and Sabo's New Paths!
A New Island! Future Island Egghead.
Brimming with the Future! An Adenture on the Islanf of Science!

- Movie 14 - Film Gold (FINAL PART)

1.5K 31 86
By Wise_Cloud

{PART 2!!!}

DISCLAIMER: NONE of the movies follow the story of the original or the manga! They're just for more adventures with your fav crew/characters!!

_____________________________________________

*The following morning*

"There we go! That should be it, mom! The bullet is extracted and Sky will heal you!" Said your son as you smiled.

"Thank you, honey...! I'm so sorry I worried you all with my recklessness..." You said with a weakened smile but it faltered when you talked.

Igneel and your spirits soon did a group hug, "You better shut your mouth if you're gonna apologize! It wasn't your fault. Sometimes we move on our own without knowing. I bet Zoro felt touched that you defended him." Said Igneel as the others nodded.

Goku smiled as Aqua did the same and nodded as well as Shadow, "You have nothing to apologize for (Y/N)-sama."

Sky and Celestia smiled sweetly at you as you teared up, "I love you all so much!!"

"Stop crying girl! You're stronger than this!" Said Celestia as Sky nodded, "Yeah! You did quite a lot of damage against Tesoro! You're the MVP (Y/N)-sama!"

You smiled, "You guys need to stop praising before it goes to my head..."

"I think it already did..." Said Igneel as he got slapped by his girlfriend.

"Shush you!"

The others soon came into the rooms they slept in thanks to the magic you had left from yesterday.

Usopp was one of the first to hug you, "(Y/N)!! ARE YOU OKAY?! Please tell me that you're feeling better!" You chuckled and held his hands.

"I'm fine. Chopper and Sky already treated me. I'm sorry again that I scared you all to death!" You smiled and laughed lightly.

Usopp fell while sighing in relief, "Good...You scared me so much...!" He said as he rested his head in your hair as you rubbed his arms for comfort.

"Again. Sorry, Usopp."

"It's fine as long as you're alright!" He said with finally a smile on his features.

You did the same.

Nami and Robin soon smiled to you as greeting, "You scared everyone to death! You scared me the most to be exact.." Said Nami as she hugged you while Robin held your shoulder.

"I'm just glad you're okay and feeling better." Said Robin as she got the chance to hug you.

"Thanks, Robin! Where's Sanji and the others? I thought they would be crying at this point."

She giggled, "Luffy said if he saw you he wouldn't be able to look you in the eye for failing to protect his 'Queen'. So he's still the room you created while Sanji is making you food to replenish your strength. Franky and Brook went to get supplies for our plan."

You nodded, "Well, call him over! His 'Queen' needs his King at once!" You shouted waiting for him to emerge.

Carina tilted her head as Nami just to her to not think too much into it.

"(Y/N). He won't just bust through the doo-" Said Usopp as he grabbed your shoulder.

"I got called?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS HE?! I SAW HIM PASSED OUT FROM YESTERDAY!!!" Shrieked Igneel.

Luffy looked to see you smiling and waving at him.

He couldn't move since he still thinks he's at fault for what happened to you and Zoro.

He felt so responsible for what happened that he thinks that he doesn't deserve you smiling at him so lovingly.

You smiled more and outstretched your arms to him.

His eyes widened as he couldn't let out any words, he couldn't utter anything but his mouth was hanging open as he was about to yell out something but it didn't happen.

"Luffy."

He stiffened at how delicate your voice was.

"Come here. Didn't you miss me?"

He didn't need to be told twice as he lunged himself on you.

He gripped your robe as if you weren't there, "I'm sorry."

You raised an eyebrow, "Don't go and say that Lu! I did that on my own account! You have nothing to apologize for! I just missed you."

He smiled and hugged you tighter.

Nami and the others softened at the sight as Sky was crying, "WAHH! SO TOUCHING! AH!-PFFT!" Shadow held a tissue for her as he rubbed her back.

Sanji soon came in and blinked at the sight, "Ah!
(Y/N)! You're awake!! I'm so glad!" He soon kissed your hand as you giggled and caressed his head.

"Thank you for taking care of me yesterday."

Sanji smiled, "Of course! You're someone special to me. Now let's eat so we can go over the plan!"

You all nodded.

While you all were all going over the plan Luffy let you go but still sat beside you.

Chopper, Usopp, Goku and Brook were trying out some costumes since that Tesoro know your faces Carina suggested some outfits to disguise yourselves.

You looked at Luffy to see him only looking at him, "Luffy I'm fine!"

"I know. But I still can't forgive myself.." You soon grabbed his cheek as he stared at you.

"You can because I do! I'm fine! And the next time we see Tesoro we're going to defeat him! I might help you out this time! Wouldn't that be fun?!" You smiled and laughed as he did the same and nodded.

"Yeah! I'll beat him up for messing with us!!"

"That's the Luffy I know! Me and the rest of the others are gonna replay the plan K? Why don't you go and try out some outfits for us and choose the one that's the best fitting!"

He nodded and jumped over the table to try out some clothes with Goku and the others.

We went over the plan yet again,

"Alright! Nami, I, and most of Straw Hat's crew are going to infiltrate the fortress from outside to get the treasure! Miss Goddess with her spirits will be on standby if things go bad. Franky and Straw Hat will get to the top of the tower! Miss Goddess will go on a solo mission to get Pirate Hunter back!" Said Carina as you nodded.

But your spirits were not as persuaded, "No way in hell I'm letting my child go get rabies on her own." Said Igneel.

"I agree with Igneel. You have lacrima BULLETS that you have if magicians or (Y/N)-sama would wreak havoc in Gran Tesoro. Letting her go alone to get Zoro is suicide." Said Shadow as Aqua agreed.

"Yeah! We saw her get shot once! I don't want that to happen again!" Said Celestia as Sky nodded, "I agree!"

"I agree! My sister is not going in alone!" Said Franky as Brook, "I fully am on Franky-san's side."

"Me too." Said both Nami and Robin as Usopp nodded in the background.

"I am not letting (Y/N) hurt herself again! She could have died if it wasn't for Sky-san." Said Sanji.

Luffy was silent as you looked at him, "Lu-"

"You're not going."

You sighed, 'This is gonna be difficult.'

"Guys! We all know that I am the strongest alongside Sanji, Zoro and Luffy. I have an invisibility spell that I can use! I know a path through Tesoro's stage where there is hardly any security. Since it's going to be an execution, They're are gonna be more concentrated at the audience, and the show to go well. The people here do not know about Tesoro's second side. I can infiltrate easily if I can just blend in the crowd. So please let me go in solo!"

The others looked at each other than you who had a determined look.

They all sighed.

"Fine. BUT! Hurt yourself and I'll immediately bring you out of battle!" Said Igneel as the rest nodded.

Luffy still sat silently, "(Y/N)."

You stiffened since it has been a while that he talks this seriously.

"Just focus on the plan and leave Tesoro to me." He said as you widened but soon smiled softly.

"Hai! Senchou!" You said. (Yes! Captain!)

*Here is the plan if you didn't understand my version lol*

There is a Hyper Suite Room at the top of the hotel. There are 500 million stored, set aside as Heavenly Tribute to maintain the favour of the World Nobles. However, the room is encased in god, giving Tesoro control over it, and the only stairs there are heavily monitored by Eizo Den Den Mushi.

Team A!

Objective!: Climb outside of the hotel, sneak into the giant clock and go to the control room. There, they will disconnect the Host of Den Den Mushi.

Members: Goku (Cause he wanted to do something cool), Luffy and Franky.

Team B!

Objective!: The group will enter through the VIP lounge. They should be able to escape the inspection and will enter another door inside the door. If they pass the security to that door. They will head toward a large corridor that leads to the stairs to the Hyper Suite Room. Once the Eizo Den Den Mushi is shut down, they will access the HSR with a giant golden key and the mission will be completed!

Members: Robin, Carina, Nami, Sanji, Brook, Chopper, Sky (For healing!)

Team C (The lookouts)

Objective!: If Team B gets in trouble or has too many people don't their tails. They will either teleport there or snipe the people silently from afar thanks to Shadow's shadow portals that can make an attack phase through things and even people.

Members: Celestia, Igneel, Aqua, Shadow and Sky (At the start! But will join Team B after they got through security!)

Team D (Rescue squad!)

Objective!: Get to Zoro and wait for the right time to break him free before the show starts!

Members: You! (Good luck girl! You'll need it....)

__________

You all nodded as you wished them good luck, "Good luck guys! Now for the destinations! Space Magic!: Teleportation!" You said as you dispersed the group to their locations to not waste time as you nodded Igneel and the others.

You soon changed up your dress, you shortened it making it cover only your knees as you styled your hair to a low ponytail and put on a hat and sunglasses to cover your face more.

"Be safe." Pleaded Igneel as you hugged him and the others, "I will. I promise!"

Shadow nodded, "Remember what Luffy said. Only follow the plan. Even though he doesn't remember the plan itself..." You stifled a laugh as Igneel had an agitated face.

"He's too dumb to understand the plan. Goku probably is the same..." Said the fire user as you sweatdropped.

"Yeah...Unfortunately."

You soon kissed their cheeks for good luck, "Good luck boys! Bye Celeste!"

Celeste smiled, "Mhm! Go get your hubby back!" You blushed, "HE'S NOT MY HUSBAND!!"

"Yet-"

"Babe."

"What? Igneel come on!~ You know that they have chemistry! YOU KNOW IT!!" Celestia was dragged by her lover to their hideout as Shadow and you watched.

"Be careful (Y/N)-sama." You nodded and hugged him.

"I will! Good luck!"

You soon dropped to an alleyway and did a thumbs up to Shadow and the others knowing that they'll return it and you soon walked to the back of the hotel.

You looked in annoyance since nothing has changed, "Tesoro is like those guys that pretend like they're the nicest people in the world but in the end when you meet him psychically he's another person!" You scowled but soon got into character.

You used your magic to transform as security and soon came out of the alleyway and showed your card to the guard that was at the door you need access to the back of the hotel.

"Come in." He said as you nodded and entered.

You used your Sky Vision to see where are the stairs to head to the stage where Zoro is being held at.

You finally found the spot but there was a LOT of security...

'Guess since they think Zoro I not that weak after all.'

You soon transformed since these guards seemed to have been in the hotel long enough to know a poser in their troops.

You soon looked from the entrance of the corridor to see the stairs that you need to use to get to Zoro, 'Got it! Now for them...'

'What would Zoro do....?'

"3 Sword Style! Dragon Twister!!" He shouted as he sheathed his swords and grinned wickedly while the guards are in the twister that's rampaging all over the place.

You sweatdropped, 'Yeah he would totally do that....He wasn't a good example from the start...' You thought as you imagined him grinning at you like a proud warrior with a peace sign towards you.

You sweatdropped more as you chuckled to yourself.

'Alright (Y/N)! Remember. You're here to get Zoro. Not to cause havoc. So let's be civil here!'

'It's time to act!'

You soon noticed that there was no Den Den Mushi to see you, just guards so you didn't do a smokescreen and jumped down from your hiding spot.

"H-hey! W-what are you'd going here?! Only authorized people are allowed!" Said a guard as the others took out their weapons.

"Sorry boys, gotta get through!" In the blink of an eye, you took them all down and destroyed their devices so they wouldn't contact anybody.

"Even if I said that Zoro's a bad example I still did what he would do..." You sweatdropped as you huffed that you still did what your crewmate would do.

You ran up the stairs but then you felt rumbling, "What was that?! Oi! Igneel! You felt that?"

"Yeah! Did you do something?! Oh my god (Y/N)! WE TOLD YOU TO STAY VIGILANT-"

"I didn't do it Igneel! It was from the top of the tower! I think Luffy- *gasp* N-no...!"

Igneel asked you if you were alright, "You okay? Why did you gasp? I don't like that (Y/N)! Do I need to get over there?"

"Zoro is almost covered in gold!! If I don't hurry then he'll be beyond saving!!!" You shouted as you could hear the gasps of your spirits.

Aqua was soon the one contacting you, "I already got the monitors down (Y/N)-sama! All you gotta do is get to Zoro! Sky already left for Team B." You nodded and said that you were going in.

"Be careful girlfriend! Your hubby won't be happy to see you all battered up!" Said Celestia as you broke the communication out of embarrassment.

"Was she talking about Luffy, Sanji, Usopp or Zoro? She calls ALMOST of the boys I know that I am close with as my husband!" You questioned as you huffed once more before flying up the stairs.

Aqua and the others looked at Celestia, "What?"

"Really?" Said Aqua as Shadow sighed, " I need my darling's tea after this. It's unfortunate that she left to assist Nami's team..."

"Babe. For the last time. NONE OF THEM IS (Y/N)'S HUSBAND!!"

"But Igneel!~"

"Nuh-uh! Don't Igneel me. I want no word of this topic when I am present."

"I was about to talk about you being my husband I'm the future next but since you said no talking about husbands I just-"

"Go on."

"And you JUST said to NOT talk about that topic-" Said Aqua in disbelief.

"The power that women have over men is incredible when you start dating one." Said Shadow chuckling lowly as Aqua nodded.

You reached the stairs but you saw only darkness, "This must be the stage. Now to find Zo-Ah! Someone's coming! And thank god the lights didn't hit me or else I would have been found out..." You said to yourself relived you got away and hid on a ledge.

You heard the sound of the same footsteps you heard before and saw Tesoro of all people.

Just seeing him makes your blood boil, You were just about to attack him but you saw Zoro encased in some huge golden statue that looks like some warrior.

It made you angry again but you stopped yourself when you heard a voice in your head, "(Y/N)! Leave Tesoro to me!"

You relaxed as you secretly thanked the gods for making Luffy being such a kind soul.

Tesoro soon approached Zoro making the ex Pirate Hunter raise his head a bit.

"Oh, your back..? I was about to nap again." You sweatdropped, 'Zoro...At least act like you are being held, hostage...' You thought.

"I just came here to thank you Roronoa Zoro, For giving me such a spectacle present!" He said with a grin making you flip him off in the darkness.

Zoro chuckles making Tesoro grimace and glare at the moss-headed man.

"I'm still confident my crew will come and get me. They always do. And you did the biggest mistake in your life that even the captain of our crew knows to avoid."

Tesoro cocked his head a bit, "And that is."

"Angering our magician. Anger her and you're probably gonna be dead or send flying." Said Zoro with a smirk.

Tesoro's fingers quivered at the mention of your name, you were the only person in a long time to overcome his gold but soon regained his confidence.

"She's probably dead by the lacrima bullet Tanaka shot her with. It is her kind's weak point. And thanks to some high-tech scientists and my money. I was able to get some just in case some people like her show up in my territory that I own."

Zoro raised an eyebrow at him almost mockingly, "You think just ONE bullet will kill that woman? You got her whole image wrong pal. You judge her by her looks ad how fragile she looks. That was your first mistake and now this. That's gonna be your downfall, Tesoro."

The said man grew irritated by Zoro's confidence towards you and his crew, "They'll probably give up eventually and let you die!" He soon walked away as you giggled behind your hands.

'Man. Even as a hostage I admire Zoro's confidence! It's like he's not even phased! Well, you kinda gotta be since we have Luffy as a captain...'

You soon looked around with your Sky Vision if Tesoro left the floor and for some monitors. After not seeing any you soon flew down and landed right above your crew mate's head.

Zoro looked up to see you, "(Y/N)?! Oh wow. What a nice surprise~ to see you saving me and not the other way around for a while." He laughed as you did the same.

"Haha! I know right? How are you doing Zoro?" You smiled softly.

"Well, I got time to sleep before kicking ass. Teased the hell out of the head of Gran Tesoro 'cause I was bored. Everything is fine but me being in this golden statue is making me feel like shit since I can't move. But I do feel 'special' since they're making a show for me~" He said with a few chuckles in between his sentences.

You giggled again, "Wow. That seemed like fun! Welp, it wouldn't be fun if I just let you since Nami and the others are heading our way. I'll keep you company until the finishing act!"

He nodded smirking, "I am honoured to have you're company miss magician." That made you smile more, "Aw!~ I'm touched Roronoa."

*A few moments later*

You were humming a song as Zoro was listening to your voice.

Zoro soon spoke, "Y'know (Y/N)."

You hummed, "I don't like your last name."

You blinked, "EH?! W-what does that stand for?! And why are you talking about your dislike of my family name?"

He laughed, "Relax. I'm just saying you could change it." You tilted your head.

"Change my last name? To what then?"

"Roronoa."

You blushed, "I..."

That made Zoro snicker, "To be honest having my last name with your first name would be kinda hot."

You flew down to his face and smacked him playfully, "ZORO! Stop! You're so straightforward sometimes!"

"Well if you don't talk now then how will you know if that person likes you back?" He said with a serious face that turned into a handsome smirk making you huff more.

"I will leave you to DIE if you don't stop. I am serious this time Zoro."

he chuckled, "Yes ma'am."

You sighed, "Huh? I sense it! It's starting! Oooh!~ Finally! Time to have some fun!"

Zoro laughed, "Well, let's do this." You both nodded as you hid above him and used an invisibility spell just in case.

The rest of the Straw Hat appeared at the balcony directly facing the audience and the imprisoned Zoro.

"ZORO-KUN!" Cried out Sky as the others saw that the light showed Zoro almost one with the golden statue.

"Welcome Straw Hats! I'm surprised you didn't bring your magician with you. But I guess she's either dead or gave up on her crew." Said Tesoro as Carina walks to Tesoro.

"What are you doing Carina?!" Demanded Nami confused as the others watched on.

"Sorry, Nami! I was working with Tesoro-sama the whole time!" She grinned as the others looked at her in disbelief.

"And you did a marvellous job Carina." Praised Tesoro as he smirked.

"Your whole quest was nothing more than an elaborated same set up by me. All leading to this giant stage!" Said Tesoro.

He then shows the feed of Luffy, Goku and Franky, and the prisoners trying to get to the seawater tank allowing them to wash the gold off of their bodies.

However, Tesoro opens the gates around them, "Those without money cannot achieve anything."

Luffy, Goku and Franky try to escape but eventually succumb to the water.

Enraged Sky and Sanji charge at Tesoro but he summons several tendrils of gold. Sanji and the rest of the crew are eventually trapped by them and their skin is slowly encased in gold.

"No! This isn't what we agreed on Carina!" Cried out Nami trying to free herself only to get the olden tendril to tighten around her torso.

"Now that I have most of you present. I will have you watch your own get executed! It's a shame that Miss Goddess (Y/N) couldn't be with us but you will do a good additional audience!" Shouted Tesoro as the crowd loudly cheered.

The man then created two enormous axes above Zoro to execute him, "Kyah!" You squeaked as you saw the two axes.

Zoro silently chuckled, 'Cute.'

The axes soon started to swing but as soon as they started to swing all the power of Gran Tesoro goes out.

"What? What's going on?" Aksed Tesoro as Baccarat and the others are just as confused.

"It couldn't be Divine Goddess' doing could it?!" Said Baccarat.

"It can't be! I shot her with a lacrima bullet on a vital point! It should have weakened or at least killed her." Replied Tanaka.

"Haha..." Laughed Nami.

Tesoro looked at her in anger that she was laughing at him, "Why you! What did you do?!"

"It's YOU guys that were tricked by the start of this whole event!" She said.

The openings that once sprayed flowing gold now spray seawater which Tanka succumbs to.

Dice went in to protect Tesoro from the deluge, which frees the Straw hats from their gold bindings and frees everyone on Gran Tesoro from Tesoro's control over them.

Sky used her sky clouds to get the crew down safely and soon smirked at Tesoro, "You made a big mistake for underestimating (Y/N)-sama."

"WHAT DID YOU ALL DO?! TELL ME!!"

Tesoro was beyond angry.

Nami soon smirked again as the others soon walked up next to her, "Carina's plan all along had been to release the seawater throughout Gran Tesoro and all of us except our idiot captain and earth user." She said as the others smiled.

Goku sneezed and so did Luffy, "Damn! I must have triggered either Aqua or Igneel! I hope I didn't do anything..."

"Yeah, I felt a shiver! Maybe the water got to us..." Said Luffy.

The crew at the balcony soon regarded their disguises and soon showed their leather outfits and Luffy is suddenly shot out of the main spout in the city, "TESORO!!!" He cried out as Goku flashy used some of the ground as a platform and landed perfectly while Luffy landed on his face.

"Landing successful!" Grinned Goku as he saw the rest of the group, "We got it! But Luffy still doesn't understand the plan..."

"At least you do." Said Robin smiling at him.

"So you see Tesoro. You've been tricked from the start! The time when we entered, the time when we played games making you think that we were at your mercy until you 'ambushed us'! Though having (Y/N) hurt was not part of the plan but she made it work!" Said Nami.

"And also thinking that you killed (Y/N)-chan is so an understatement dude." Said Goku as Aqua used the water the float over the group.

"I will not tolerate someone's life if they insult (Y/N)-san." Said Aqua as Shadow and the rest arrived.

"Indeed. This will get my anger out just perfectly." Smirked Shadow as Sky went in to kiss him to prevent him from turning into a murderer.

"Dear! Let's not get too carried away..."

Igneel soon appears using his fire to levitate himself as he strongly descended making a dent in the floor,

"Hey bitch! Time to die by our hands for hurting
(Y/N)!"

"Yeah!" Said, Celestia.

Tesoro got even angrier but got even more enraged when a certain emerges from his prison.

"I told you to not underestimate my crew nor our magician didn't I? This is your downfall Tesoro. So who's been fooled again?" Said and asked Zoro as he smirked at him.

You were right behind him levitating, "I'm still mad that your henchman shot me. Prepare for a beating that will cost your life."

*Your outfit!*

"B-but h-how?! I was sure that you could have died out of blood loss!!" he said.

You smiled innocently, "Didn't our first mate tell you that I don't die that easily?"

He soon got into a fit of rage and soon exploded the hotel as massive amounts of gold rise up around the venue, and Tesoro covered everyone around him in gold as he asserts his absolute power.

As the gold turned into some huge ocean you were trying to stay steady but slipped and got pushed by the gold that's quickly rising, "Kyah!"

Zoro heard your scream and grabbed your body so you don't get pushed by the gold that reached up to your waists.

"We gotta get the others out of the gold before Tesoro controls us all." Said Zoro as you finally regained your balance and nodded.

"Goku, Aqua, Celeste and Sky! I want you all to bring the whole crew out of here with Robin, Franky and Sanji with your powers!" You shouted as they nodded and carried all of us out of the deluge safely.

As the destruction settles, the rest of us land at the entrance of the destroyed venue, but Tesoro laughs as a giant golden arm reaches towards us.

"Celestial Magic!: Goddess' Protection!" I shouted out my spell to protect us from Tesoro.

Tesoro then rises up as a gigantic gold golem mad at the ruined central hotel, declaring himself a god and our rubbish.

"I'm not so sure about that Tesoro!" I shouted as Luffy still had the intent of defeating the man.

You soon transformed into your goddess form.

"(Y/N)!!" Yelled out Zoro as he saw you flying up to Tesoro.

"Celestial Magic!: Goddess of Light's Secret Technique! Holy Spirit Bomb!!!" You yelled as you gathered magic energy and launched it to Tesoro.
Our captain activated Gear Second as he rushed toward him.

You soon fell back down since you still haven't fully recovered and was caught by Zoro, "NOW LUFFY!!!"

"TESORO!!"

Luffy soon activated Gear 3 as the two clash, but the power of Tesoro's new form overwhelms Luffy and sends him crashing into the city.

'Oh no...He didn't even push him back at all...!'

You soon saw Spandam as you looked at Robin who nodded at you, "Let's go." You nodded as Zoro gently put you down.

You all tried to reunite with Luffy but then you sensed something that was coming at you very quickly.

Zoro noticed as well and jumped in front of you to intercept a surprised attack by Dice that was targeted at you.

"Phew! Thanks, Zoro!"

He nodded at you as Dice laughed, "Tesoro-san told me to bring Miss Goddess back!"

"Well sorry. She isn't available at the moment...!" Smirked Zoro as he used his own strength to push back Dice.

He managed to injure him through the armour that Tesoro gave him but he seemed to be,

kinda enjoying the pain...?

"I swear to god these villains become weirder and weirder...And now we have a man that loves pain..." You grumbled as Zoro and some of the group laughed at your comment.

Then, Tanaka and Baccarat appeared, "REALLY?! Now we have a woman that's very creepy while we have a huge-headed tiny man that probably has a weird-ass laugh and that maybe has a big ego that is equal to his head." Said Igneel as he pointed to the two.

You laughed, "EXCUSE ME YOU POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN! I'LL ROT YOUR LUCK!!" Cried out Baccarat as Igneel looked at her blankly.

"Okay. And?"

"UGH WHY YOU!!" She soon charged at him but you flew above her and punched her making her get smashed into the ground.

"I said I was going to throw all of you into the ground until you saw the core of the earth itself. Well, now it's time to actually act." You said darkly as you hovered over Baccarat's figure.

Tanaka took the opportunity to strike you again with the same bullet but you turned your head faster than him and shot a magic arrow at him missing his torso.

"Didn't I say that I would make you see the earth's core?!" You said with a serious tone as you punched Dice away trapping him between some debris.

"(Y/N). Leave some for us. At least for me, I was stuck in a golden state for a whole night." Said playfully Zoro as you smiled.

"Whoops! Sorry!~ Just got a bit angry~"

"Oi. Oi. Oi. A bit angry?" Said some of the crew as Robin and Shadow laughed.

You soon sensed something as you pushed away the guards, "Sky! Goku! Head over to Luffy! I sense Spandam trying to kill him! But since some ASSHOLES are trying to prevent me from moving! I need you two to go for me!" You shouted over the gunfire as they nodded.

As the two were running Goku realized something.

"Did (Y/N)-chan just say 'asshole'?!"

Sky noticed and cried out, "OH NO!! My beloved will get mad at Igneel again! (Y/N)-sama has gotten a bit too out of hand ever since she brings Igneel everywhere she goes."

Goku shivered, "I can just sense the tension from the two of them while Aqua is probably thinking of how the hell can he break them up before the war starts.." He soon imagined how Igneel and SHadow would react as Aqua would be in the background trying to fix the tension.

Sky and Goku sweatdropped, "It'd be the end of this ship if they went all out..." They said at the same time.

"Ah! Goku-kun! I found Luffy-kun! Oh no! (Y/N)-san was right! Spandam has Luffy-kun in seastone spikes!" Said Sky as she used her Super Vision.

Goku nodded, "Got it! We're going in!"

Sky as well nodded and flew as Goku used the ground as a platform.

"Luffy-kun!!"

"Dammit, we won't make it since there are too many of Tesoro's soldiers! Then I'll just send in the cavalry! Erath Magic!: Stone giants!!! They can appear anywhere where the same material is since I made them with the cobblestone on the ground." Said Goku.

"Then I'll accompany your giants to Luffy-kun!" Goku nodded and backed up Sky as she flew with the stone giants.

Meanwhile, Luffy was still falling to recognize Spandam as he was about to be killed by him, "Then just die!!"

"Sky Magic!: Blessings of the Sky!" Cried out Sky as she used her magic to protect Luffy as Rika appeared and hit Spandam with a pipe.

"I do not want to live as a slave to many anymore!" Said Rika.

"Hahaha! But money is what holds power." Laughed Spandam.

"Not on our book!" Said Max and some other prisoners arriving to defeat the guards.

"Exactly! Money may be the key to many things but it won't be the key to friendship, love and other things that you can't buy unless you do it yourself without money or not!" Cried out Sky.

Luffy smiled and freed himself while finally punched Spandam, "That's true!"

"Thanks, Sky! Wow! You arrived fast! And SUGEEE! (COOOL!!!) What are those?!" Asked Luffy as he smiled at his crewmate but soon turned to the stone giants helping the citizens (and prisoners) and defeating the guards.

Sky giggled at his reaction, "Hehe! That's Goku-kun's stone giants! They can appear anywhere as long as there is the same material around the ship! Since they're made by the floor we're standing on they can appear anywhere! Amazing right? That's what I call a God of their element! Goku-kun is sure an asset to our team!" Sky said happily about her friend who blushed.

"Aw shucks! Sky!~ You didn't have to say all of that! Hehehe! I'm blushing because of you!" Said Goku.

"Yeah like a giddy stupid tomato..."

"LUFFY!!"

"I'm just being honest."

"Never mind that!! You better get going to defeat Mr. "I'm stupidly rich and can get every girl on the planet" before (Y/N)-chan does it on her own. And lemme tell y'a she's ANGRY. Like she will kill this time Luffy." Said Goku as Luffy shivered.

"Yep! I'll go ahead! Please tell (Y/N) to calm down okay? I got it covered! I'll defeat Tesoro this time!" The two nodded.

"Be safe Luffy-kun!" Cried out Sky.

"Well. I'm sure (Y/N)-chan is okay since Zoro can just calm her down. We'll need to defeat all these guards so Luffy can defeat Tesoro." Said the earth bender as Sky nodded.

"Right! Then let's do it Goku-kun!!"

"Yeah!"

*In your POV*

"(Y/N)-sama! Did you JUST say 'asshole'?! That is inappropriate for you!" Said Shadow as he took down some guards.

"Well, it's not my fault that Zoro, Igneel and sometimes Usopp, Sanji and Luffy and Goku swear in front of me! And I'm angry today!"

The dark-haired man sighed at his master, "(Y/N)-sama...I'll kill you guys later."

"WHY DO WE HAVE TO DIE?!" Cried out the boys that you named out of why you started swearing.

"Because. It is for the sake of my master's language."

"ALL THIS FOR THAT?! Coem on Shad!" Cried out Igneel.

"Less talking more fighting boys!!" Screeched Nami as they shushed themselves.

You were plowing through the crowds of guards making Carina even more scared of you.

"Is that all you've got?!"

Before you can even turn around Dice grabbed you and tried to run away from the battlefield to get you to Tesoro as you were trying to break free, "Dammit Tesoro's gold is stronger than last time!!"

You hand an idea if the gold is strong on the outside why not destroy it from the inside. So you infused your magic with haki and tried to break free.

"Hahaha! Not a good idea to do that!" Said Dice as gold tendrils kept you from moving, "You think you can keep me in this? I can just-wah? I can't move....! I swear to god do not let it be Lacrima...oh you cowards."

But you then saw something making you have the chance to take Dice down enough to let you go as you teleported away from him, "Phew! Thanks! Ah! Zoro! Geez, you always gotta do the prince's job huh? Haha!"

You turned to look at his face but all you saw were dark eyes.

'Oh no...He's mad...I'm just gonna move...'

"Tesoro-san needs you, Miss Goddess." Said Dice as he tried to get you back but Zoro blocked him.

"Not on my watch. You dare kidnap her again? I'll make you wish you didn't lay a finger on her." he said with a frown as he lunged himself at Dice.

"Oh god...I almost feel bad for the poor man Zoro is gonna kill..."

You soon dodged Baccarat's hand, "Nope! Not today!"

"And I was so close~ It's a shame that you joined the Straw hats~ You could have been seen better with Tesoro-san!~" he said as I sighed.

"Okay. I'm sorry but 1. One of his men shot me. 2. You hurt my friends. 3. I saw you touching my son earlier so. 4. I'm going to have to kill you, sweetie! Now stay still~" You said as you teleported behind her and tried to attack her but she was about to touch you so you had to flee.

"Huh? What happened to Usopp?"

"Mom! He ran away."

"Oh. He'll come back. It'll be fine honey. let's work together okay?" He nodded with a smile.

"Were here too y'know!" Said Igneel as Aqua floated to the ground.

"We'll take care of the people in your way (Y/N)-san!" Said Aqua as you nodded.

"Oh how cute!~ I never you had slaves of your own miss Goddess."

You soon shot something at her, " Do NOT call my friends 'slaves'!! They may be spirits but they're my family as well as everyone I fight with!"

Your spirits smiled as they defeated more guards, "She has grown hasn't she Igneel?" Asked Aqua with a smile.

"Yeah. A bit too much in my opinion." He chuckled to himself.

"That's the things I hate about humans. They grow too fast. We won't be able to see her grow but as long as she's fine with the people she loves I think she doesn't need that much protection in the future. As long as there aren't any hooligans trying to kidnap her..." Said Shadow as the trio laughed.

You blushed as you heard your spirits raising you, "Oh my god...! I love you all too!"' You cried as Chopper got panicky and tried to calm you down.

"She heard us didn't she?"

"Yeah, she did..." Said Igneel as she saw you cry.

Aqua softly smiled, "I'm glad I get to be her spirit. It's rare to see a master like these days. It feels like she's the mother of all."

"Now you know how we feel on a daily basis Aqua!" Cackled Igneel.

"ROBINNNN!! (Y/N)!!!"

You both nodded as Robin used her spider net and you made cushions for Carina and Nami, "We got it, captain!" Said the both of you with a smile.

"(Y/N)? Were you crying?" Asked Robin as he walked to you.

"Yeah, but it was Igneel and the others' fault! They kept on saying good things about me and I just cried!" You said as you pouted as Robin smiled.

"Well, they're bot wrong."

"Robin! Don't! I'll cry again!"

"I'll call your King so he can console you-"

"NO! He's busy taking down Tesoro! He'll everything just to talk to me!"

"Fufufu. You two are so cute!" You blushed as you huffed since Robin doesn't seem like she was going to stop.

You soon noticed something and pushed Robin making her look at you in surprise only to see you get hit by one of Zoro's swords.

"(Y/N)!!!" Cried out Robin as she tried to grab you but failed since you were moving too fast.

You soon got up, "Agh! My head...Zoro! EXPLAIN! Huh? Oh-" You couldn't even finish when Dice appeared in front of you and tried to slash you.

"You got some nerve to take my crewmates sword! Well then! I'll do the same! Sorry, Zo...I promise I'll take good care of it!" You said as you blocked Dice's vicious attacks.

You pushed Dice as far as you can so you assist Chopper that was about to be finished, "Chopper!"

But then you saw Usopp use a new attack that hit a JACKPOT and defeated Baccarat making you smile!,

"Woah! Good job Usopp-san! I knew you'd come back!" You kissed him in spite of happiness and didn't realize you kissed him on the lips until you felt his arms around you.

"AH!OH MY GOD I AM SO SO SORRY!!!!" You both said.

Chopper blushed at the display in front of him "So Zoro isn't my dad...?"

"Chopper! Wait since when Zoro was the dad here...?" You asked as Usopp put you down gently on the ground since he had to catch you since you jumped on him earlier.

"Yeah!" Agreed Usopp as Chopper did a horrible poker face since he let out sensitive info.

You soon walked to him and narrowed your eyes at your son, "Chopper?"

"Y-yes, mom?"

"You're grounded after this!"

"WHAT?! BUT MOM-"

"No buts no ifs or ands! Listen to your mother and accept the punishment!!" You soon ran to Dice wh was about to attack Robin after she and Sanji defeated Tanaka.

"Tough luck bro." Said Usopp.

Chopper pouted, "It's your fault I got grounded!"

"Me?! How?!'

"If you didn't interfere with being the dad then I wouldn't be grounded!"

"Chopper...(Y/N) didn't even know that Zoro was the dad..."

"That's the point! I let out important info from Robin slip out!!"

"Oh, I knew it was Robin who gave you the idea..."

You soon blocked Dice again, "Robin! I got him!" She nodded and went out of your way as Sanji swooned but soon whined, "(Y/N)!~ How could you kiss a man like Usopp?!"

"Sorry! I was just so happy for him! It happens Sanji! You kissed me like that too 'know!" You siad as he blushed and nodded.

"Point taken."

You smiled. You soon punched Dice but he justs looks like he enjoys the pain, "GIVE ME MORE!!!"

"Ew..."

Sone tendrils of gold grabbed your legs but you didn't let the tendrils nor Dice grab Zoro's katana, "I won't let you! Two swords is enough for you Dice!"

"Yeah I agree." Smirked Zoro as you widended your eyes happily at him, "ZORO! Oh am I glad to see you!"

Dice laughed and launched himself at him but to his surprise Zoro used his No Sword Style (his arms imbued in haki).

"Swords alone can't bring me down. Dragon Twister!" He said as he sent Dice flying.

"Zoro!" You shouted as you threw on his katanas at him thanking you, "Thanks!"

He soon imbued the whole sword and sheath in haki as Dice recovered and asked for more strong attacks as he imbued his whole head in haki lunging at Zoro as you free yourself and prepared to fight the tendrils if they in the way on yoru friend.

"1 Sword Style...." he said as he lunged at Dice and slahsed him.

"Shi.....Shishi Sonson..! (Death Lion Song)"

You smiled at Zoro and soon kicked away the gold tendrils with haki used your water magic to weaken them.

"So? How does it feel huh? It feels good doesn't it?" Smriked Zoro as he slowly sheathed his katana.

"Um.." You didn't even want to intervene.

Dice was soon defeated happily as Zoro reclaimed his swords.

"Thanks for taking care of my swords (Y/N)." Zoro smiled at you as you just shook your hands and head.

"Ah! Nonononono! You don't need to thank me! I just knew you care about them dearly! It's nothing really." You said wtih a blushing face out of embarrassment.

He chuckled at your face but soon narrowed his eyes at your cheeks that were stained with tears...?

He soon walked closer to you as you asked him if he was okay.

"Were you crying before?" He asked as you blushed again.

"Well...." You soon explained how Igneel and the others were praising you of how much you've grown and changed while they were talking about how amazing of a magician and master you were to them.

He blinked and laughed, "Zoro! This is no laughing matter!! I just didn't know how to react!!"

He patted your head, "Why are you so cute?" He said breathlessly as you looked at him with a flushed face.

He soon realized what he said apoloized, "Oh shit..I'm sorry-"

"Nono! It's fine! I'll take it as a compliment!"

He soon heard a cry and saw Chopper and Usopp fighting, "You got an explanation for them?" He pointed at Chopper and Usopp.

You sighed, "It's because I grounded Chopper for the first time. He's not taking it well as you can see...and now he's blaming Usopp. He said that you were the father in this relationship-"

Zoro processed the info and furrowed his eyeborws before looking in shock and soon turned to you.

You nodded, "For real?"

"Yes..."

"Well I didn't see this coming..."

"Me neither.."

"Dad! Please you gotta tell mom to change her choice! If I get grounded then it means I have to stay by her side so she can watch me! I wanted to help out Sanji and Goku but I'm grounded until the next adventure we go on..." Pleaded Chopper as he ran to Zoro who caught since he jumped on him.

Zoro looked at him then you making signs to go on your side.

He smirked at you making you pale and make signs that you will kill him if he does it.

"Chopper. I think I agree with you. Your mother is just being a bit over protective. You can only be grounded after this mess okay?" He said as he looked at you as you made an offended face.

" *Insert offended gasp* ZORO!!!"

Chopepr sparkled, "Yay! Hear that mom?"

"Yes dear..."

"Yeah honey. We need to stop being so overprotective-" You hit him playfully after Chopper jumped out of Zoro's arms.

"I cannot believe that he called you dad even after the madness from when we fought Shiki the Golden Lion..."

He chuckled, "Well it means were destined to be his parents. Together~" You pushed his face as you pouted.

"You put my relationship with Chopper against me!"

"I didn't do anything."

"YES YOU DID! URGH! There is no way I will win by retorting at your 'smart' remarks! I'm just gonna leave-kyah!" Zoro grabbed you as liquid gold filled up the whole ship.

"Sorry. But you'd sink if you move too much!" He said over all the noise as you nodded.

"AH! Help!"

You both heard Chopper, "NO! NOT MY BABY! Celestial Magic!: Star Lasso!!"

You grabbed Chopper and caught him, "MOM! I'm so glad you're okay!"

"I'm just glad were going to die together instead of you dying alone!"

"(Y/N)..."

"What Zoro? I just said so."

"You scared Chopper..."

"Oops. Sorry honey! Don't worry Luffy will defeat Tesoro okay!~" You cooed him as he grabbed you for dear life since the current of the quicksand gold quickend.

You three were sinking fast as Tesoro cackles and says that he controls everyone now but you saw Luffy who used his legs as springs to stay in the air, "Oh!~ Tesoro's gonna get it!"

"YEAH! GO LUFFY!" Cired out you and Chopper as Zoro smirked.

"It feels nostagic no?" Said Zoro out of the blue as you giggled.

"You we're holding me like this back in when we were shot up in the air to Skypeia." Said Zoro smiling as you did the same.

"Haha! True!"

"You enjoyed every single bit of me squishing you-"

"NO I DID NOT!"

"Mom. I thought you liked buff men with a cool personality? Wait...that matches Zoro's description of a character!" Said Chopper as you blushed in embarrassment as Zoro enjoyed the display.

"Oh~ This is getting good." Said Zoro as you darkly glared at him.

"Let me go and I'll quicken your death Roronoa. If you don't want that to happen to you then shut up."

"Yes ma'am." He said playfully but truthfully.

You all soon heard the sound of Luffy screaming Tesoro as he hit him with the finishing blow.

You all smiled, "Yay!"

The quicksand gold soon disappeared as you three dropped to the ground and was caught by Zoro while you had Chopper.

"Thank you." You said as you smiled softly making him blush but nod.

*100*

*99*

*98*

"Um.. mom? Dad? Is it supposed to have a countdown?" Asked Chopepr as you didn't even realize he still called Zoro 'dad'.

"Whatever that countdown does it would probably not be good!" You siad as Zoro.

"Platform!" You said as you made a platform for you, Zoro and Chopper.

"Sky! Get the others please! And if you see any citizens please resue them as well!" You said as Sky nodded.

"Of course (Y/N)-san! Oh my!~ Is Zoro-kun the one?! I'm so happy for you both! Chopper-kun, it means that he's your father!"

You blushed as Zoro thought about it, "Well she ain't wrong. It doesn't sound bad y'know?"

"ZORO! Stop agreeing! And Sky. Nothing happned! Just this moss head teasing me as Chopper turned into a 'teenager going through puberty' so I grounded him but then Zoro said that I was being too overprotective so now he's only grounded until this mess is over..."

She nodded giggling, "Good luck with her Zoro-kun!"

"Thanks."

"I'm going to let Sanji kick you Zoro-"

"Nah you wouldn't do that. You love me."

"..."

"See?"

"Chopper you're grounded for 2 in a half months." Chopper shrieked.

"Da-Zoro! Stop talking! Mom is gonna ground me more!"

You three soon arrived at Sunny.

You hugged Luffy, "I'm so glad your okay!"

He laughed, "Of course I am! I'm your king afterall!"

You shook your head with a smile.

"Miss!" You heard a cry.

Igneel soon appeared in his dragonf orm with some visitors.

"Rika! Everyone! Oh! I'm so glad your safe!!" You hugged as they cried in your arms.

"Thank you for freeing us!" You all smiled at the kids but waved them off.

"They wouldn't stip rambling on ho they wanted to see and thank you before leaving. Those brats made me destroy a marine ship making us exposed to their canons!!" Complained Igneel as Celeste calmed him down making you smile.

"Well as long as these babies are safe I don't care."

"You're too soft for your own good (Y/N)."

"I know Igneel. I know."

*4*

*3*

*2*

*1*

*0*

The countdown hit zero so you all prepared for an explosion but you only saw confetti.

"Well I didn't see that coming!" You said as the others looked at you.

"YOU MEAN YOU PSYCHIC POWERS DIDN'T WORK THIS TIME?!"

"Well I was expecting something for 'big' y'know?"

"(Y/N)....!!" Groaned Usopp as you smiled playfully.

"AH! CARINA!!? She stole all the gold in Gran Tesoro! Urgh that whinch!" Said Nami as she yelled otu at the woman who smiled and did a peace before smiling to herself.

"So we got played?" Asked Luffy as he was sitting ont he deck but still encircled his arms around your waist making Zoro, Sanji and Usopp mentally threaten him as they try to free you from the captain.

"Yes dear we got played. But she didn't give you the cold shoulder Nami." You smiled at your firend who read the note that Carina gave as she soon saw some gold rings making her smile even more.

"Yeah."

"Well I think you three should go back-AH!" You fell on Luffy who caught you as he smiled, "Hi!"

"Hello!"

"I TOLD YOU THE MARINES WOULD STIRKE! YOU BRATS ARE AT FAULT!!" Cried out Igneel as Celestia brought Igneel somehwere else so he could calm down.

You smield at the kids as they did the same, "Thank you miss!!" You nodded and made a portal for them.

"Let's go before the marines shoot down the Sunny!" Shouted Luffy as he carried to the figure head as everyone smiled.

"YEAH CAPTAIN!!!"

END

OF

FILM GOLD!!!

{Hope you all enoyed this movie! I surely did! Now I'm gonna get some food! :)}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.2K 2.2K 38
(Y/N) is a wind man, he ate the Kuki-Kuki no mi. He finds himself in a complicated situation but gets rescued by a rubber man with a straw hat in ret...
9.9K 316 4
(Discontinued!) Life is a massive game. Roll the dice see where it takes you. Take a risk or stay safe. Follow the flow or chose your own direction...
339K 8.7K 53
This is the story of Y/N D. L/N. Come and be a witness of his adventures along with the Straw Hats, and see how he'll get stronger and stronger until...
20.4K 682 50
𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙙𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙨... ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐊𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...