Stay With Me

By laladion

From high school sweethearts to being engaged for ten years, Nicki and Safaree's relationship have seen it al... More

In The Beginning
Meeting Her
Family
Home Sweet Home
New School
Trémain
Problems
Forgive
I'm Sorry (Part 1 )
Mmm
Im Sorry (Part 2)
Leaving Cali For Good?
5 Steps Back
Bye
Pain
Ugh
Waterfalls
Angry Trips
Should've Walked Away
Trinidad Prt 1
Trinidad Prt 2
Daddy
Maria
Caught
Update.
Dangerously In Love
Just us
Lies
Double Life
Bittersweet
Bittersweet (2)
Destruction
FaceTime
Are Those Wedding Bells?
Amber Carter
Heavy Shoulders
Baby Time
Baby Time (2)
Moving Mountains
Confusion
Wicked Games
J'adore
Truth Is (1)
Heaven
Sorrow
New Story
Murder Murder
Finale
SEQUEL IS UP !!

Broken Heart

961 46 14
By laladion

Meek knocked on the open door alerting Nicki.

" You ready to go baby girl? " Nicki smiled.

" Yeah, can you put the baby in his car seat please. "

" Sure thing "

" Thanks " While Meek was putting Noah in his car seat, the nurse walked in with Nicki's wheelchair. She gathered her things and they walked out to Meeks Rolls Royce. He put Noah In and then helped Nicki in the passenger seat.

" You good? " Meek asked putting on his seat belt.

" Yeah I'm fine " They pulled off and the car was silent.

Ten minutes passed and they were sitting at a red light. Meek stared at her making her blush.

" What? "

" Nothing, I can't stare at a beautiful women? " Nicki smiled.

" No you creep " she laughed.

" Can I ask you a question Nic on some serious shit? " his facial expression changed.

" Yeah sure "

" Where do we stand? Like what are we Nic? "

" Meek, I have a family. A family that I adore and that I need. I've jeopardized my relationship and my family for a feeling that was temporary. I love and care for you meek but I'm not in love with you. I'm in love with Safaree. " The light changed and Meek drove off letting her words sink in.

Another red light approached them and he turned towards her.

" What does he have that I don't Nic? "

" My heart " _________________________

Meek pulled up in the driveway. He parked the car and got out helping Nicki.

" Thank you "

" Your welcome beautiful " Nicki smiled and pulled out her keys heading for the door while Meek got the baby out. Nicki walked in the house with Meek behind her.

" WELCOME HOME NICKI!! " Her friends yelled from the top of the butterfly staircase.

" What are you guys doing here? " Her smiled widen as she went around the room to hug her close friends.

" We wanted to see the baby " Candi said.

" Thank you guys this is amazing, when did y'all get here? "

" Safaree flew us in yesterday we wanted to surprise you " Tyesha stated.

" I love you guys so much "

" We love you too Nic " they said in unison.

" Alright let me take a quick shower, Meek has the baby. I'll be back " Nicki walked upstairs heading straight for the bathroom.

She put her bag down on the bed and pulled out her phone calling Safaree. His phone went straight to voicemail so she left him a message.

" Hey baby, thank you for the surprise. Your amazing I love you and see you later baby, bye " Nicki hung up and went in the shower.
__________________________
An hour passed and Nicki finally walked downstairs.

" Took you long enough hoe " TT yelled.

" TT! " Mama Carol yelled.

" Sorry Mama " She yelled back while the girls laughed.

" Hey do you guys know where Safaree and the girls went? "

" No we haven't seen him, he left before we woke up, Mama Carol might know though " Sherika said.

" Kay thanks " Nicki walked into the kitchen where Mama Carol was cooking.

" Ooo fried chicken " Nicki tried to grab a piece but Mama Carol smacked her hand away. " Ow "

" That's for dinner girl "

" Ma do you know where Safaree went? "

" Yeah he took Princess to church, he said he had a lot on his mind. He looks down Onika. Even though he won't admit it, he's hurting and you need to fix it. "

" Mom I know and I'm trying. Safaree is not talking to me. All week I've been trying to call him but he hasn't answered me yet. I texted him asking how he's doing, no reply, I text him again can he bring the girls so they could meet Noah, no reply. I asked Sherika could she bring LoLo but he told her no and Ma every night before I went to bed I texted him and told him I love him but he never replied back. Mommy I am trying, but how can I keep trying when he won't even give me the time of day? " Tears streamed down Nicki's face.

" Look I promised him that I wouldn't say anything but, Safaree lost custody of Jay "

" WHAT?! Ma no He doesn't have court until Wednesday "

" Nicki listen, the same day you had Noah, Safaree lawyers called him and told him the judge moved the case up to the fifth. So he left for New York and they didn't make a decision until the seventh which was Friday and they decided that custody should be with her grandparents " Nicki's tears started to flow again.

" Did he tell you why? "

" He just said that he didn't have enough evidence for the judge to believe that he was financially and physically stable enough to take care of Jay and his name wasn't on any records of Jays except school records "

" So he's back now? "

" Yeah he flew in yesterday morning to pack Jays stuff. Nic I never seen Safaree that emotional since you guys gave LoLo up for adoption "

" He's heartbroken " Nicki whispered.

" MOMMY! " Nah'Lonnie ran to her mother hugging her as tight as possible.

" Baby mommy needs to breath "

" Sorry " LoLo giggled letting her mom go. " Ma I missed you, where's the baby, is it a boy or girl, nobody will tell me " Nicki smiled at her.

" You look pretty, how was church "

" Thanks, great, Now is it a boy or girl? "

" It's a boy baby, come " Nicki grabbed her hand and took her to the living room where Meek had Noah in his arms rocking him.

" Is he sleeping? " Nicki asked.

" Nah he just woke up actually " Meek replied. Nicki took Noah from Meek and sat on the empty couch. LoLo sat next to her.

" LoLo this is your little brother Noah and I want you to know that this is not daddy's child it's Meeks, but I want you to love him as if he was daddy's baby. " LoLo looked at Meek and gave him a dirty.

" Mommy I can't wait for you and daddy to get married and have a baby of y'all own. " LoLo kissed Nicki's cheek and got up skipping out the living room heading upstairs.

Nicki heard the front door open and close. She handed Noah to Meek and ran meeting Safaree at the door. She jumped on him kissing him all over his face. "

" Baby... I... Missed... You " Nicki said in between pecks. Surprisingly Safaree kissed her back. She got down and stared at him.

Stress, pain, and heartache was written all over his face. She grabbed his hand and took him to their room. Nicki locked the door and sat Safaree at the edge of the bed.

" Faree I'm sorry, I'm so sorry for everything. Baby you don't deserve this and only God knows what your going through and how you feel, but baby if you let me, I would love to help and try to fix it. Please? "

" Nic all I want is my daughter back. How could they just take her away from me. I'm the only parent she has and I'm trying. Since Jay came into my life I made sure that she had everything she needed and wanted. A house, food, clothes, toys, anything she wanted she got. But they took her away from me and I can't even see her on the weekends because of some stupid letter that was written three years ago. If I had known she was pregnant, I would've been there to help Amber. I promised myself that I wouldn't miss a moment in my kids life since LoLo came back but now I can't even fulfill that promise. Nicki please tell me what I did so wrong in life that everything bad has to happen to me. Why do people choose to hurt me? Why did you hurt me Nicki? Did I do something? Did I say anything? " Nicki cried shaking her head no. " Then why did you hurt me Nicki? TELL ME! "

" Baby I don't know, I really don't. But I'm sorry and I'm going to fix okay? I'm so sorry baby. I'm sorry " she hugged him and and he cried in her chest. She kissed his forehead. " I'm going to fix it okay? I promise baby I'm a fix it "

____________________________________________________

So y'all hate me? Mm Kay. Love you too😘. Hope you liked it. Comment & Vote please. 😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 501K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...