The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Old Ghost 7

1.9K 130 10
By Unluckykuroneko

"Feng Xuan, who is that? Your boyfriend? "

Colleagues chattered around Feng Xuan, looking curiously at Yue Chu standing downstairs, excited.

Feng Xuan shook her head embarrassedly, and explained seriously: "That's my brother. "

Yue Chu is so good, she is not worthy at all.

My colleagues are even more excited. Oh, my God, Feng Xuan is so happy with such a handsome brother.

"Your brother has come to pick you up these days, and I'm afraid he is also worried about the murder. It's so gentle. But you still have to be careful where you live. I read today's news and said that there is no clue at all. "
"Yeah, yeah, it's terrifying to say. "

Feng Xuan thanked her colleagues one by one, and then hurriedly packed up her things and went downstairs.

When Yue Chu saw her coming, the smile on her face became softer and brighter, even more dazzling than the sunset in the evening.

The light wind blew his hair, and his snow-white long-sleeved shirt fluttered slightly, making him look like the actor who walked out of the comics, which was heart-pounding.

In less than ten minutes alone, there were seven or eight people who came up to strike up a conversation, not to mention the people who frequently turned around to peek at the handsome guys.

"Thank you for your hard work. "

Yue Chu took Feng Xuan's bag and put it on the pedal of the electric car, put on her helmet, and then started the car.

The car was bought in the original body, and it didn't take long to ride, and it looked relatively new.

The white shell is extremely bright, the body lines are beautiful, the start is smooth, and the brakes are flexible. The only drawback is that there are only two wheels.

Fortunately, Feng Xuan's place of work is not far away, so it is convenient to ride an electric bicycle, otherwise Yuechu would have to squeeze the subway.

"Are you seated? "

Feng Xuan hugged Yue Chu's waist and leaned her head on his wide shoulders, only to feel that the happiness in her chest was about to overflow.

God has been grinding her for so many years, and finally opened a window for her.

The corners of her mouth were full of smiles, her beautiful eyes were full of happiness and joy, and her pale face was also stained with apple-colored blushes.

Like millions of ordinary girls, she finally lived an ordinary and beautiful life.

Today is Friday, and Yue Chu didn't want Feng Xuan to have to work hard to cook after get off work. They simply had a big meal outside together and strolled until ten o'clock before riding home leisurely.

At this time, there was no one in the remote alley, and only dim lights barely illuminated the road in front of him.

Fortunately, Yue Chu had good eyes, but he rode smoothly all the way.

The two were talking and laughing, but suddenly they heard the screams of girls not far away.

Yue Chu frowned, turned the front of the car and rode in the direction of the sound.

"Xiao Xuan, don't be afraid, brother is here, everything will be fine. You can hide on the side later, no matter what you see, don't run around, understand? "

A faint light flashed in Feng Xuan's eyes, but she nodded obediently, and said calmly: "Brother, don't worry, I will protect myself. "

What a good girl, Yue Chu was extremely relieved.

His gaze sank, he drove as fast as possible, relying on his keen hearing and good memory, he turned around all the way, and quickly shuttled through the alley.

Just a few steps up, Yue Chu saw a man dressed in black and wearing a hood holding a knife and stabbing the woman he had caught.

The woman resisted in horror, but she never gave up hope of life. Xuebai's slender arm was slashed at least five or six times, and blood flowed across her pink silk shirt.

Because of resistance, her high heels fell aside, but she still tried to pedal her legs in stockings, constantly trying to break free from the control of the gangsters.

Yue Chu stopped the car, gently pressed Feng Xuan's shoulder, and ran up.

He was very fast, and his snow-white shirt was hunting because of the violent running, like a cheetah attacking like lightning.

When the gangster heard the movement, he turned and slashed at Yue Chu with a horizontal knife, but he twisted his wrist cleverly and took the knife directly.

Yue Chu's eyes were cold, and the cold moonlight shone on his snow-white skin and jet-black hair, making him look like a god who walked out of brilliance, coming to save mortals and punish sins.

The blade of the knife turned out of cold light in his hand, the blade turned, and it was easily aimed at the gangster's neck.

There was indifference in those eyes, like an ice field where the cold wind was mixed with fine snow.

Staring into the gangster's fierce eyes, he slightly curled his lips and smiled: "Are you wondering if I dare to cut your throat directly? "

The gangster's pupils shrank slightly.
"Help! Help me! "

At this moment, the wounded woman seemed to have seen the savior. Regardless of the pain all over her body, she grabbed Yue Chu's leg with her blood-stained hand, crying in despair and pain.

Yue Chu had to lower her head to comfort the woman who was too panicked to control her emotions, but in just such a gap, the gangster turned and ran, using her familiarity with the terrain to quickly disappear into the vast night.

Yue Chu frowned, but she couldn't care about catching him anymore.

The woman was seriously injured. He didn't take a closer look just now. Only then did he find that in addition to the stab wound, there were traces of impact.

If it weren't for a strong will to survive, I am afraid that he would have fainted at this time.

"Xiao Xuan, call an ambulance and I will call the police. "

As a witness, Yue Chu followed JC to make a statement.

"It was about 10 o'clock, because we came out of the restaurant and I glanced at my watch. It was 9:56, and the longest journey was no more than 15 minutes. "

"I didn't see my face clearly. I was about 1.8 meters tall. I was wearing a black hooded jacket, black pants, and a mask. The eyebrows are very thick and the eyes are brown, so they should be relatively young. "

"He is very familiar with the surrounding environment and can quickly escape the scene. And he has good skills, and he has usually practiced. "

Yue Chu said all the information he could think of, and the JCS were very excited, but they didn't expect to get such detailed clues.

After Yue Chu finished the transcript, Feng Xuan went in again.

He sat on the bench outside, took the hot water handed by Miss JC, and thanked him softly.

At this moment, his cell phone rang again.

Yue Chu couldn't care about replying to him at this moment, so she sent a voice directly.

"I'm at the JC Bureau right now, and I'll get back to you tomorrow. Sorry, there are too many things today, and I can't care about it. "

After listening there, a string of words jumped out almost instantly, and the black square characters couldn't wait to jump directly onto Yue Chu's face.
"What happened? How did you enter the JC bureau? ! "

Yue Chu raised the corners of her mouth slightly. Although she was a little bit stupid, she was very sincere to others. Being cared for by him undoubtedly made people feel warm.
"It's okay, I just happened to witness the murder of the gangster, so I came over to make a statement. "

! ! !

Three exclamation points were sent over there, which fully showed his inner shock.

"You are not injured? In the future, don't be a hero when you see this kind of thing and run as far as possible! "

"I see, thank you for your concern. I will find you as soon as I have time tomorrow. "

The other end hurriedly said, "It's okay, your business is more important, and I'm not a big deal at all. If you need any help, just tell me, I can still provide one or two in this regard. "

Yue Chu thanked him again, and thought to herself: No wonder everyone likes to be silly and fast. To be honest, he likes it too.

......

The next day, the news that a woman was poisoned again spread everywhere.

For a while, the residents of that area were very nervous, and there were many fewer people going out at night.
Yue Chu was free to buckle her mobile phone at home, and finally had time to ask about the other party's situation.

"Did something happen yesterday? "
Silly Suduo seemed to be online every time, and he quickly replied, but it was not Yue Chu's question that was answered.

"How is your side? What did JC say? "
"Not very good, what should I do. Although I have provided some clues, I am afraid it will not be easy to solve the case. The murderer was bold and careful, and it was not the first time he committed a crime, leaving very few clues. "

The other end was very nervous: "But you were seen by him, what if he retaliated? "

Yue Chu chuckled, it would be great if this was the case, he would never let him go a second time.

"Don't worry, I have sense. "

However, the other end didn't listen at all, and typed a lot of words.

"No, you are very insecure now. Since that guy has extensive experience in committing crimes, and because you were almost caught, he will definitely find a way to retaliate against you.

Don't run around during this time, it's best to apply for witness protection again.

No, no, I still don't think it's insured. In this way, I will send two bodyguards to protect you. Don't worry, they are all professionals and will never let you suffer any harm. "
Yue Chu raised his head and chuckled, and the sunlight shone on him through the wide floor-to-ceiling windows, bringing a warm heat.

What a lovely fool.

"You are such a gentle and considerate person, and it is his regret to miss you. "

The head paused for a while before wilting and said, "I don't think he regrets it at all. "

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows, and her interest came all of a sudden. It seemed that something very interesting must have happened last night, which would have caused a 180-degree change in Silly Speed's attitude.

"What's the matter? "

"I sent a car to pick him up yesterday, but he didn't seem to be happy and blacked me out. "

Yue Chu chuckled, of course, I didn't find the sucker to pay the bill.

Let's not say that the face is not good-looking, but the wallet is bleeding for fear of bleeding.

"How could this happen..."

The other end sighed weakly, forget it, the point is......

"Later, I waited for him at his door and saw..."

"I saw that the one who opened the door for him was a beautiful woman who was more than five months pregnant. "

Yue Chu laughed, picked up the watermelon cut on the plate and took a bite. The sweet melon flesh turned into sweet water in her mouth, which was sweet to the heart.

"Maybe that's his sister or younger sister? "

"How could it be! Both of them kissed and hugged at the door! "

"He lied to me! He clearly said that he was single and had never been in a relationship at all. And there has never been a picture of that girl in his circle of friends, so I thought..."

"I'm so stupid..."

The other end was sad to death, and the beautiful veil that once covered his eyes was removed by the person he loved.

The imaginary pure and unsullied love turned into a sewage ditch on the side of the road, which didn't break his heart.

Yue Chu considered for a moment, and then said, "I suggest you check it again.

After all, sometimes what you see may not be true. Instead of letting yourself be suspicious and unable to let go, it is better to rush into the boat to see what is going on. "

"In your heart, he has always been so pure and beautiful, maybe there is some misunderstanding in this. "

"I think you don't want to end your crush inexplicably like this. "

Crushes are always beautiful and obscure, but if you run into a scumbag, then these beauties will not be left at all.

After thinking about it for a long time, he accepted Yue Chu's suggestion.

Yes, in fact, deep down in his heart, he still didn't believe that the person he loved looked like this.

But... none of this is a big deal, the point is to send someone to protect Yue Chu.

Who can I send?

Silly speed is too entangled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.8K 31
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๐™๐™š๐™‚๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ
He is... By ;)

Short Story

10.5K 897 18
This was originally going to be in my book of oneshots but it felt too long, so it will be a short book instead.
108K 4.4K 62
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โžฝ๐Ÿค Ongoing โžฝ๐ŸคŽ Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
78.6K 2.6K 117
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...