The Green Tea Targets the wro...

Af Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... Mere

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Old Ghost 6

2K 126 23
Af Unluckykuroneko

Yue Chu twitched her legs speechlessly, but she didn't expect Jin Hui's strength to be so strong, she hugged his leg and cried.

As soon as he came up, he saw that Jin Hui's door was not closed, and there was a faint sound from inside, so he opened the door to check.

I saw Jin Hui limp on the ground, his fingers weakly clasped into the gap in the floor, supporting his body to crawl out a little bit.

Sweat and tears intertwined on his face, wetting the slightly curly golden hair on his sideburns.

The corners of his mouth kept drooling because of fear, and drops of blood mixed with the wound flowed down his chin to the ground, leaving sticky marks along his squirming.

"There is a ghost! There are ghosts! ! ! "

He hugged Yue Chu's leg tightly, fear poured out of his eyes, and he didn't even dare to turn his head back.

This person who made him extremely annoying became his only lifeline at this moment, making him eager to crawl under his feet and pray for this peace.

Yue Chu turned on the light casually. The glare of the light made him squint, and he quickly adapted to check the room.

The rooms of the apartment, plus the kitchen and bathroom, are more than fifty square meters, and there are not many furnishings. You can see clearly by taking a general glance.

Not to mention ghosts, there are not even ants here, and I don't know what nightmares Jin Hui had to scare herself like this.

Yue Chu turned his head and saw Xiaozi and the others coming, so he asked them to pull Jin Hui away.

"Okay, it's okay, everyone go back to sleep. "

However, Xiaozi and the others also looked horrified, holding each other tremblingly, unwilling to leave.

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows lightly. Why, she just went to the legendary "haunted house", and a group of people looked like they had seen a ghost.

Thinking of this, he looked at Feng Xuan, pinched the rabbit ears on her pajamas, and asked with concern, "Have you had any nightmares these days?" "

Feng Xuan twitched her fingers shyly. This is the rabbit pajamas that Yue Chu gave her. They are very cute.

She wears them every night. Don't talk about nightmares when you sleep, it's always a sweet night without dreams.

"Brother, don't worry, I'm fine. "

Speaking of this, she covered her mouth and chuckled lightly. Her beautiful almond eyes were curved like crescent moons, and she swept past Jin Hui and the others meaningfully.

Her voice was soft and waxy: "I'm afraid that some people are so scared because they have ghosts in their hearts. "

Yue Chu chuckled and pinched her little face pettishly. The bolder little girl was really very likable.

"Xiao Xuan is right at all. "

"It's not! ! "

Jin Hui clutched his painful waist and retorted unwillingly: "There is something under the bed that is holding my feet tightly and trying to drag me in. I don't believe it. Look! "
Jin Hui stretched out his ankles for everyone to see.

However, there was nothing but a hairy stinky foot, and there was not even a scratch on the smooth skin.

Jin Hui opened his eyes wide in disbelief, and looked at his legs over and over again, but he didn't see any scars.

This... this is impossible!

How could that kind of strength leave traces on his legs! !

Jin Hui pointed to the bottom of the bed frantically, his teeth trembling, his eyes widened, and the whites of his eyes were bloodshot. Something was wrong with his mental state.

"Look at the bottom of the bed, there must be something! "

Yue Chu looked at the bottom of the bed, looking from this direction, she could barely see a gap.

But the bottom of the bed is very short, and it doesn't look like a place where people can hide.

In order to reassure everyone, he walked over and leaned down, looking in through the palm-wide gap.
Although it was a bit dark, I could still see the situation under the bed clearly.

There was nothing except the dust that hadn't been swept all over the floor for I don't know how long and a few coins that had rolled in.

He stood up, walked into the bathroom and washed his hands before saying lightly: "There is nothing. If you don't believe me, you can go and have a look. "

Xiao Zi pursed her red lips. These days, she always felt uncomfortable. She always felt that someone was following her, but when she turned around, she didn't see anything.

Seeing Jin Hui's appearance now, how could she not be afraid.

She gritted her teeth, knelt on the ground, tugged at her short skirt, and looked under the bed with her head down.

There is nothing.

Xiao Zi breathed a sigh of relief and stood up, nodded to Jin Hui and the others, confirming that Yue Chu was not lying.

Jin Hui couldn't believe it at all. He opened his mouth, but he couldn't explain the facts in front of him.

Could it be... could it be that he really had a nightmare?

He shuddered, only to feel more pain in his back.

If you can't control so much, it's important to go to the hospital first.

After a while, Jin Hui knew what pain was. He leaned on his companion with a grin, trembling all over, and said, "Hurry up, take me to the hospital! "

Yue Chu shook her head, opened the door casually, and sent Feng Xuan back to the room first.

Looking at the girl's well-behaved and cute appearance, the smile in his eyes was like gurgling water, flowing clearly under the slight warmth of the sun.

"Go to sleep. "

He tucked Feng Xuan's quilt and closed the open window a little bit, lest the wind get too cold at night and blow her cold.

I remember that the girl was afraid of the dark, and she left a warm yellow wall lamp affectionately, and said good night softly before closing the door.

The smile at the corner of Feng Xuan's mouth never fell. She pulled up the quilt and covered her shy face, only to feel that her whole body seemed to be turned into a feather, fluttering lightly with the wind.

Is this the feeling of being protected by your brother?

If this is a dream, let her never wake up for the rest of her life.

She curled her long eyelashes. Since her brother likes her cute and pretty appearance, she will always be so harmless.

......

Yue Chu, who had just returned from buying fruit from outside, saw dazzling red and blue lights flashing in the dark alley under the moonlight, and the red cordon was pulled up to isolate the talking crowd.

He walked over to ask about the situation, only to learn that not long ago, there was a murder here.

A young woman who went home alone was killed on the street, and her body was thrown in this corner. A passerby immediately called the police after seeing it.

With the advantage of height, Yue Chu saw the scene inside through the crowd. The corpse had been pulled away, leaving only a pool of blood stains.

A lonely circle of white lines simply represents a living life, but the murderer can't even find a shadow.

Yue Chu frowned. This is the only way back to the apartment. Now it seems that from today on, he must pick up Feng Xuan to and from work.

As soon as he took a shower, his mobile phone turned on on time. He only had to listen to the Ding Ding Ding three times to know that it must be the mysterious netizen who inexplicably added it again.

Yue Chu wiped her wet hair, then tapped on the phone to see what bad luck this guy had encountered.

"I think he posted a circle of friends, saying that he was in a bad mood and was drunk in wine. "

"I'm so worried. "

"It's so late, it's so unsafe, he drank too much again, alas..."

Yue Chu raised his eyebrows, this male god really didn't want to eat at all. Originally, he thought that when he couldn't bear it, he would definitely take the initiative to find a licking dog, but he didn't expect such a move.

He hooked the corners of his mouth lightly, and his smile brought out a hint of joy in watching the show.

"To pick it up is to pick it up, but how to pick it up is a bit particular. "

"Great God, for guidance! "

Yue Chu typed: "Where is he now? "
"Lu Yao from Xidianmen is drinking wine. "

I really know how to pick a place. I'm afraid I can't beat this kind of wine without consuming tens of thousands of dollars in one night.

It seems that this male god not only wants a car to pick up and deliver, but maybe he is also planning to let Silly Speed pay for him.

Yue Chu touched her chin meaningfully, and a soft smile fluttered out of the corners of her eyes. This is not okay.

"Since your male god didn't send it to you specifically, if you go directly, you won't be able to get off the stage. "

"In this way, you can call a car and pick him up at the door of the restaurant. By the way, remember to leave his number instead of yours. "
"I know you are worried about his safety, and where does your male god live? Go directly to the door of his house and wait until you confirm that he is home safely and you will come back. "

"Remember, you must report your name to the driver, so that when the time comes, you will know when the male god asks, so that it will not be considered a work in vain. "

After pondering it carefully, he only felt that this method was simply not very good, and immediately agreed.

"Thank you, since you helped me, I always feel that everything has gotten better. "

Yue Chu chuckled, picked up the oranges on the table and peeled off the thin, dry skin, broke off the sweet orange petals and put them in her mouth.

Sure enough, the newly bought fruit is delicious.

"It's easy to say, we are also destined, and we should help. "

Speaking of this, Yue Chu remembered one more thing: "These days, I have to move back the time when I come back at night. Don't send me a message so early. "

"Why? Did something happen? "

"It's not a big deal, but there was a murder near the rented place. I don't worry about my sister. I plan to pick her up for a while before the murderer is caught. "

Then he was taken aback: "Do you... live near the Golden Waterway in Huayang City? "

Yue Chu raised his eyebrows. It seemed that he and this silly speed were in the same city, that is, the same city would know the murder that just happened so quickly.

"Yes, I live in a Kaiyang apartment near here. "

There was hesitation and hesitation over there, and it took a long time to send it over: "Then pay attention to your safety, and you can find me if you have any difficulties. "

"Thanks, you are such a good person. "

The other end smiled bitterly: "You don't need to send me a good person card, I have received a lot. "

Yue Chu smiled, it didn't seem too stupid.
"Okay, I was wrong. "

"Do you think there are ghosts in this world? "

Yue Chu seemed to be stunned by this strange question, and after hesitating for a long time, he saw the display of "typing".

"How is it possible? It's been a long time, but that's a feudal superstition. "
After speaking, he added: "Why did you suddenly ask such a strange question? "

Yue Chu frowned with a smile, this is really... an honest man.

"Maybe I ran to the haunted house some time ago, and I was always worried about whether there would be ghosts. "

This time the other party replied in seconds: "Don't worry, there will never be ghosts who dare to haunt you. "

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows, this answer... was really confident.

"Hearing what you said, I suddenly felt that the stone in my heart had fallen to the ground, thank you. "

"No... don't be so polite, I just say it casually. "

Yue Chu raised her legs carelessly, turned the TV to the recent news reports, and typed quickly while watching the latest bulletin on the case.

"To be honest, I really think you are a reliable, gentle, and affectionate person these days, but it's a pity..."

"In fact, I don't blame you nor him for this matter, I just blame you for having no fate. "

"I really want to persuade you to tell you this. It's too difficult to bend straight. It's a painful thing for you and him. Only by stopping as soon as possible is to forgive each other. "

There was a crying expression over there, not only did it not bring out a bit of melancholy, but it made Yue Chu a little funny.

"I know, thank you. "

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

66K 3.2K 66
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
65.9K 4.4K 51
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
237K 543 21
TOM KAULITZ SMUT
11.3K 808 9
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them