The Green Tea Targets the wro...

Oleh Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... Lebih Banyak

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Virus 16

2.8K 175 50
Oleh Unluckykuroneko

"I want to get Yue Chu back, what is your opinion? "

Muyou's scarlet eyes swept maliciously over the few people present, as if he could see through their skins the bloodline full of Gu Yu below.

These monsters are all moving in Stupid Valley, but they tightly wrapped their skins in a reserved manner, not daring to show their coveted faces.

Seeing that they were all moved, Mu Youzhi raised the corners of his mouth with satisfaction, and he knew that these people actually had the same true thoughts in their hearts as him.

Jiang Quan pushed his glasses, worry flashed in his cold eyes, and put forward a rebuttal.

"We shouldn't force Yue Chu, but we should wait for when he wants to come back..."

However, before Jiang Quan could finish speaking, he was thrown against the wall by the black and red armored tentacles.

The tips of the hard scaly tentacles stretched out sharp ivory-white minions pinched Jiang Quan's neck and pinned him to death.

Muyou's face was hideous, his mouth widened to reveal a row of fangs, and he squinted at Jiang Quan gloomily, his eyes that had swollen to the limit and almost rolled down his eyes were full of undisguised contempt.

"You don't have the right to speak here, trash. "

Jiang Quan coughed in pain, his face flushed from suffocation, and his slender fingers turned into gray-black sharp claws uncontrollably.

He tried his best to grab Muyou's tentacles away, but he couldn't shake it for half a minute.

He is the only one who has not been completely infected by the virus, and his strength is naturally no match for Muyou and the others who have fully evolved.

Lan Yao folded his hands and watched the scene calmly, until Jiang Quan vomited a mouthful of blood, then said faintly: "Okay, don't kill him."

Seeing what else Muyou wanted to say, he directly threw out the trump card:
"Yue Chu asked me to save his life, and you don't want to wait for him to come back and find that you have killed Jiang Quan. "

Muyou paused, his black and red tentacles quickly retracted, and he smoothed his collar lightly, with a sweet smile on his white and tender face.

"Yue Chu is right, he has to be kept alive. "

Jiang Quan's neck had been folded into a terrible curvature, and if it were a human being, he would have died a long time ago. However, he raised his head after a moment of convulsions, and there was a clicking sound between his muscles and bones, and he returned to his original state.

He took off his glasses in embarrassment, wiped the blood from his mouth weakly with the corners of his clothes, and said nothing.

Seeing that no one finally said what he didn't like to hear, Mu You excitedly raised his arm: "Then I will invite Yue Chu back. "

Lan Yao's eyes flashed slightly, and he was about to speak, but he saw Lan Yi, who had been silent, retracted his long legs, stood up, and stood in front of Muyou.

Lan Yi stroked the neatly folded handkerchief in his pocket with his fingertips.

The soft touch warmed the smile at the corner of his mouth, and his shining peach blossom eyes flowed like spring water, full of moving and lingering.

"I don't need you, I'll just go. "

Muyou's face changed, the smile just disappeared in an instant, his tentacles changed into an attacking posture, and he aimed at Lan Yi with murderous intent.

"What do you mean? "

Lan Yi slowly faded his black leather gloves, and his two hands instantly turned into sharp blade-like tentacles.

The dark black color is wrapped in a faint silver light, like a cold white meniscus under the night, which is so bleak that people are cold all over.

"It means that it's nothing to do with you, and I'm solely responsible for this matter. "

Muyou sneered: "Why? "

"I am better than you. "

Lan Yi raised his eyes, his cold and fierce aura was like white frost, and he would attack only if Muyou dared to make a move.

A full set of five tentacles split out behind Muyou, and his sharp claws pointed at Lan Yi without hesitation, enough to see that he didn't make any effort at all when he just started on Jiang Quan.

"Ridiculous, don't be too self-righteous. "

Lan Yi's expression remained motionless, and his smile was still charming, but his extremely sharp tentacles showed his extreme danger.
"Then use you to open the blade, it must taste much better than those rubbish. "

In this hair-trigger atmosphere, Lan Yao said indifferently: "It's not your turn, there is no need to fight anymore. "

Muyou and Lan Yi turned their heads at the same time, looking at him coldly.

Lan Yao felt that being with these idiots simply lowered his IQ. They were like hungry wolves who were stunned by the lamb with their mouths, screaming for possession.

Lan Yao: "Don't forget your identity, it is me who is most suitable for shooting now. "

His gaze swept across everyone solemnly, his brown eyes as deep as the sea with strong self-confidence.

Lan Yao: "Yue Chu doesn't know our true identity yet. Put on your mask so as not to scare him. We must step by step and let him accept us little by little. In this way, when the truth comes, he will not be harmed. "

Saying the most affectionate words with the most indifferent appearance is Lan Yao's appearance at this time.
"Understand? "

Muyou sneered, retracted his tentacles, and relaxed his shoulders slightly.

"Since Yue Chu likes the outside world, then turn these places into our lairs, so that he can go wherever he wants to relax in the future. "

Lan Yi nodded slightly, this is a good idea.

Only Jiang Quan struggled to stand up, his fingers trembling slightly, but he unswervingly objected: "I don't suggest you do this..."

However, as soon as he got up, he saw the three of them looking at him dangerously, as if they were about to tear off his tongue and block his smelly mouth in the next second.

Jiang Quan turned his few emotional intelligence with difficulty, "At least you should solicit Yue Chu's meaning, rather than taking it for granted to arrange for him. Yue Chu's character would not like this. "

The three of them were thoughtful, and that was true.

Muyou laughed, his snow-white teeth exposed outside his red lips, making him look extremely simple and sunny.
He clapped his hands lightly, "Yes, I want to have a good chat with Yue Chu. "

It's really gratifying to find another common topic.

......

Yue Chu picked up a paper towel and wiped away the blood accidentally splashed on her fingers. She hadn't done it for too long, and her artistry was slightly lacking.

However, why is the ball so quiet all of a sudden?

He turned his head, but his leisurely gaze condensed when he saw the ball.

I saw Xiaobiao dangling and staring at the utensils placed on the table, sometimes circling around the jade pillars of different models, and sometimes flying to the tights to study carefully.

That attitude was more serious than academic research.

Moreover, the light on his body flickered and disappeared, and the delicate red gauze swayed leisurely, showing his restless heart.

Yue Chu grabbed him and stuffed him directly into his pocket. Don't look at him politely. What are you doing staring at these things every day?

Yuan didn't want to go in, so he flew out abruptly with Yue Chu's hand, hovering over the white jade pillar, and asked curiously, "What is this?" "
Yue Chu glanced at it, the smile at the corner of her mouth was almost condensed, and she said lightly:

"The rolling pin is used to beat people, and you can also make some food. "

Is it...?

Xiaobiao walked around suspiciously, always thinking that this strange thing was not so simple.

"Then this one? "

Yue Chu glanced at the gang stopper,

"That's the cap of the bottle. You can plug in the unfinished water and continue to use it. "

Really?

The little ball took a closer look, and suddenly a red light flashed and wanted to go over and put the gang plug up to see, but Yue Chu held it tightly with his fingers.

Yue Chu was obviously smiling, but the smile seemed to be extremely dangerous, and finally the source of the signal that was not very sensitive was received.

Yuan measured it, and didn't dare to disobey Yue Chu in the end.

However, he still kept an eye on it, wrote down all the appearance of the utensils, and then pondered it carefully later.

Huh, this liar doesn't have a word of truth in his mouth, he won't believe it!
But......

Yuan looked at the blood-stained room and turned red twice.

Can he think that Yue Chu has already let go of his guard and revealed all his faces to him?

Thinking of this, Yuan suddenly seemed to taste the sweetness, only to feel that his whole body was floating, as if he was supported by countless feathers and flew into the sky.

He likes sweetness, he likes it so much.

Seeing that he finally stopped, Yue Chu tidied up his sleeves in the mirror. After confirming that he was in good condition, he turned around and prepared to leave directly.

However, his trousers were suddenly grabbed. The strength was not great, and he was even trembling, but he stopped and turned to look at the person kneeling at his feet.

The boy's face was full of tears, and he was so embarrassed that his nose flowed out, his mouth opened and closed, but he couldn't say anything. I can only raise my face like this, as if I have seen a god piously.

Yuan was very disgusted, and the red flame tentacles quickly gathered, intending to give this wink-free guy some color to see.

Yue Chu belongs to him, and no one can touch it... well, unless Yue Chu himself wants to.

Yuan was very emboldened to make a discount in his heart.

Yue Chu raised his hand and stopped Yuan's attack.

With a smile on his face, but so gentle that he didn't have a trace of temperature, he directly pulled his pants away from the boy's hands and stood aside.

"I don't talk to dogs. "

He looked at the young man condescendingly, with a shocking indifference on his smiling face.

This is his essence, and the so-called gentleness is just a confusing appearance.

Yuan stared at his face tightly, trembling to the point of trembling.

Like it, I like it so much!

Yue Chu's gentleness fascinated him, but the danger of being wrapped in gentleness made him crazy.

The young man was not disappointed. He had already experienced too much despair, and all his dignity was peeling off in pain.

I thought that in this life, I would only sink into darkness, and I didn't even have a chance to blade my enemies.

But......

On this day, his light came.

He did everything the young man wanted to do. Even if there was only one way to die waiting for the young man, he still wanted to know the name of his benefactor.

The young man trembled, gritted his teeth and supported the floor, his toes tightened to the limit, and the blue veins on his slender calves could almost be seen.

He stood up a little bit, and straightened up in Yue Chu's calm gaze.

The young man's tears seemed to be an unopened faucet, flowing out, but miraculously there was no trace of fragility, on the contrary, it was strong and lamentable.

He opened and closed his mouth several times, his throat trembled constantly, and he squeezed out a sentence with difficulty: "Thank you...thank you..."

Yue Chu waved his hand. He didn't mean to save the boy, he just did what he wanted to do.

He picked up the coat that was resting on the sofa and threw it to the young man. He smiled movingly: "Since you can live as a person, just go out with me. "

The boy's eyes were shining like stars, and he nodded fiercely. He was so convinced of Yue Chu, and followed him without hesitation.

Yuan stared at the young man unhappily for a while, always feeling that this guy was unsightly everywhere, and pretended to follow Yue Chu obediently, still dressed in a nondescript manner.

He twisted out two tentacles, picked up the clothes in the cupboard and threw them on the boy.

Wear more, don't show a piece of meat! It's indecent!

The young man was very grateful. He didn't expect the benefactor's pets to be so kind. His luck in this life was probably spent on meeting the benefactor.

Not knowing that he had been classified as a magical pet, Yuan Yuan watched with satisfaction as the boy wrapped into a zongzi.

When the door opened, the bodyguards immediately looked over with their brows, but when they met Yue Chu's deep black pupils, they became sluggish, not only did they not block them, but they also gave way.

The three of them just walked out in a dignified manner. As for what would happen to these people after Hu Yixiu's body was discovered later, it was not Yue Chu's concern.

Finally sending the boy home, Yue Chu leaned over and stared into his eyes for a moment before covering his face with her hand.

Perhaps, losing this memory is a good thing for teenagers. And people around Hu Yi will also forget the existence of teenagers. He is safe and will continue to grow up like all beautiful teenagers.

Yuan lay in Yue chu's hands, staring at him from all directions without dead ends, only to feel that his heart was ebullient every time he glanced at it.

Yue Chu didn't pay attention to his gaze, only when he saw that he hadn't spoken, he gently tapped the hard and cold surface of the sphere with his hand.

However, at this moment, his eyes suddenly turned black, like a kite with a broken thread falling backwards.

Yuan was taken aback, immediately changed his form, and caught him with his tentacles.

He looked at the person standing there coldly, his anger skyrocketed, and it also affected Lan Yao.

Lan Yao turned the ring in his hand indifferently, and said in a deep voice,

"After enough fun, it's time to go back. "

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

72.7K 215 22
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
82.8K 2.8K 120
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
10.4K 151 16
Imagines abt notti,ddot,nd dd hopefully this is less cringe MIGHT be smut MIGHT maybe Cussing