The Green Tea Targets the wro...

Od Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... Více

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Virus 15

2.9K 182 54
Od Unluckykuroneko

The stars are extremely bright at night, and men and women in luxurious dresses are holding wine glasses and talking and laughing.

Golden lights illuminate the road with light-colored floors, and the velvety inky night sky above is reflected in the pool, as if countless stars are falling, reflecting each other with the lights at the banquet.

Yue Chu Bai sat boringly on the white chair, with an elegant smile at the corner of her mouth, but her eyes stayed in the void, and she waved her hand to the people who came to strike up a conversation from time to time.
As for why he appeared here, he had to ask about the empty purse.

Being out of normal society for too long made him forget that he still needs money to live a normal life.

So he was penniless and could only use small means to eat and drink everywhere.

Yuan secretly took his head out of his pocket, and he looked around curiously when he came into real contact with the human banquet for the first time.

Human beings are really boring creatures. Looking at those hypocritical smiles, they are ugly and disgusting, and they are fortunate that they can always maintain superficial harmony with a smile.

It was Yue Chu's good smile that made him not interested in seeing others at all.

He shrank back in boredom, adjusted his posture and lay down in Yue Chu's warm pocket.

It's a boring place, and I don't know why Yue Chu likes to come here.

At this moment, a man in a straight suit walked over. He is a bit handsome, with chocolate-colored eyes with affectionate expressions, and a strong and sturdy posture. He is a presence in the audience's attention.
This person is the organizer of the banquet-Hu Yixiu from the Hu family.
Hu Yixiu noticed this strange beauty from the beginning. To be honest, he has seen a lot of beautiful beauties with his net worth, but there are very few top beauties like Yue Chu.

What's more, this person is not only beautiful in appearance, but also outstanding in temperament.

The light-colored smile raised lightly between his eyebrows almost hit his heart, making him feel the long-lost excitement.

However, he is not a stupid person, and naturally he must check Yue Chu's identity before hunting.

However, it was only a blank when he checked it, which made him a little puzzled.

It stands to reason that he shouldn't have come to provoke Yue Chu before confirming it, but this person really moved him so much that he couldn't help but come to test it after all.

"Hello, welcome to my banquet. How are you doing? "

He is very approachable when he speaks, making people involuntarily let go of their vigilance.

This is also the key to Hu Yixiu's ability to succeed every time. After all, it is always very exciting for a personable, wealthy and handsome man to come and be courting.

Yuechu paused with his fingers, raised his eyelids and looked at him. The smile on his face remained unchanged, but boredom flashed in his heart.

He has seen a lot of goods like Hu Yixiu. Those eyes seem to be clear, but they actually contain dirt. As long as you take a closer look, you will find that there is disgusting mud tumbling inside, exuding a fishy smell.

Yue Chu was not interested in dealing with him, he just wanted to eat and drink quietly, and he would leave in a while.

He chuckled and nodded: "Hello, not bad, thank you. "

Although it was smiling, the gesture of rejection was also very clear, just like the bright white moonlight on the sky, it would not illuminate the dark ditch anyway.

Hu Yixiu's expression moved slightly, but he was not angry but excited. Things that are too easy to get are always boring, and the more unattainable beauties like Yue Chu, the more it tickles people's hearts.

It was imperative that his eyes flashed, and he directly asked someone to take another bottle of red wine, pour it into a crystal goblet and hand it to Yue Chu.

Hu Yixiu: "Meeting is fate. I wonder if Mr. Yue is interested in having a drink with me? "

It was obviously a question, but the threat in the words made no secret of it.

Yue Chu sighed helplessly, not only did he not take the wine glass, but put his hand directly in his pocket.

There is no way, if this continues, the ball will explode, and it will not be good to make the scene too ugly at that time.

And......

Yue Chu looked at the flame tentacles that had been suspended diagonally above Hu Yixiu's head, and gently pinched the small ball, motioning him to converge.

With so many people here, if they are discovered, they will have to make headlines tomorrow.

Yuan didn't want to accept it at all, and he couldn't wait to tear the bold man in front of him to pieces.

The red light in his body continued to swell, and the tyrannical intent rolled and boiled.

These damn humans always challenge his bottom line over and over again.

But Yue Chu's soft fingers kept soothing , he couldn't get out of anger no matter how angry he was.

The Bora star has only one beloved in his life. Listening to his partner's words as a admonition engraved in his genes made him only die down and silently withdraw his energy flame.

There is no way, it is too difficult for the Bora Star people to find someone.

In Bora Star, if anyone can find the love of this life, it will definitely be a glorious record that can go down in history.

Yue Chu stood up indifferently: "What if I'm not interested? "

Hu Yixiu smiled wantonly, and the arrogance that had just been disguised was immediately exposed. He moved his finger lightly, and the bodyguards following on both sides immediately stepped forward to surround Yue Chu Tuantuan.

Hu Yixiu leaned back in his chair leisurely: "I don't like to force people, but if someone is disobedient, it is reasonable to teach them a lesson. "
Yue Chu smiled, even if he was surrounded by people, he was not half afraid. His fingers poked around the small ball like playing a piano, and he was a little moved by the guy who sent it up for soy sauce.

It's really tiring to pretend to be in the laboratory every day, and now it's a pleasure to finally relax.

Yuan Yuan was made uncomfortable by him, and he didn't have the mind to distribute it to any outsiders. He stiffened his body with enjoyment and torture, and Ren Yuechu set it aside.

Yue Chu gently straightened her hair that was blown by the wind. Her fair and delicate face seemed to be glowing under the golden light. Every inch of her skin was as delicate and smooth as ceramics, which made her want to touch and feel.

The corners of his eyes were raised lightly, and his smile was like flowing starlight dots, rippling with the beauty and brilliance of the stars.

Raising his hand, Yue Chu agreed.

He smiled at the corner of his mouth: "Okay, but there are too many people here. I don't like it. Why don't we go to a more suitable place? "

Hu Yixiu's eyes lit up and he licked his mouth greedily. Although the beauties that are too easy to get are not that exciting, the thought of having a feast to enjoy next is also very exciting.

He didn't care about the banquet, so he took Yue Chu directly into the villa by the sea.

Yue Chu narrowed his eyes as soon as he entered the door, because the house in front of him was obviously worse than he thought.

The overall layout is golden. In the hall, there is a thick red carpet. However, the carpet does not seem to be washed clean. There are still a lot of solidified crimson blood stains on it.

The fishy smell is mixed with the sweet and greasy incense in the room, as if it can evoke the nausea of the human stomach.

There are many utensils hanging on the table and on the wall, hideous and evil, exuding a chilling aura.

Hu Yixiu finally came to his paradise, couldn't help showing his true face, opened his arms excitedly, looked at Yue Chu with a grin, and said loudly: "Welcome to my kingdom. "

Really stupid.

This is probably the only two-character evaluation Yue Chu can give.

Hu Yixiu lay comfortably on the sofa, and the beautiful boy who was covered in chiluo and crawling on all fours carefully leaned on his lap and rubbed, making two dog barks.

Hu Yixiu touched his head affectionately, and looked at Yue Chu with a smile: "This is my dog, marshmallow. Isn't it cute? "

Yue Chu was noncommittal, but he did not frighten Hu Yixiu with the fear he had expected.

The boy's body was full of scars, his fair skin was covered with hideous burns and whiplash wounds, and his lower body was even more appalling. It was impossible to imagine how he endured such pain and humiliation.
At this time, he could only kneel flatteringly at Hu Yixiu's feet, abandoning all dignity and treating himself as a dog, wagging his tail and begging for mercy.

Yue Chu sat leisurely opposite Hu Yixiu, with his legs overlapping, and a smile on his face: "That's it? I thought you were a person of taste. "

His smile was meaningful, and the profound meaning contained in his words also made Hu Yixiu more and more excited.

Hu Yixiu kicked the boy to the ground with one foot, panting heavily in his nose, his handsome face twisted with excitement, fading the coat of human civilization, revealing the barbarism of bestiality.

"Of course it's more than that! It's just that this is the only one who survived, and all the remaining waste has been disposed of. "

Hearing this, the beautiful boy trembled, despair flashed in his numb eyes, and quickly disappeared.

He was originally worried that the gentle smiling person in front of him would be tortured, but now it seems that they are actually colluding.

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, tapped her fingers on her side face twice, and her voice was as clear as water: "Indeed, the waste should be disposed of. "

He stood up, picked up the long barbed whip hanging on the wall, and turned his head to look at Hu Yixiu, his gentle water-like eyes bent into a crescent shape.

The long black whip is not commensurate with him, but it is like a tamed beast obediently at his mercy.
Hu Yixiu was taken aback for a moment, as if he realized something was wrong, but it was too late to escape.

......

Institute

There was a loud bang.

"When will he come back? ! "

Muyou gritted his teeth and asked questions. The original clear black pupils had been completely soaked in red light, revealing a gloomy and hideous look that did not match the innocent face.

He really didn't expect that after knowing that Yue Chu had left, these people could still sit here safely, instead of rushing to coax people back.

Lan Yao glanced at him faintly, and he didn't like Muyou's howling look, it was too embarrassing.

"What's the hurry? It is also what we should do to make him happy for two days. "

Muyou walked around irritably, his baby-fat face was covered with bloodshot centipedes, squirming a little bit, just like his vigorous anger.
How could it not be in a hurry!

He couldn't see Yue Chu for a day. He was like a fish lying in the sun, and he had difficulty breathing.

He covets the temperature on Yue Chu's body and likes him to look at him with smiling eyes.

That is his cradle, where he belongs!
But now, his Yue Chu is gone.

Thousands of kilometers away, he couldn't see, smell, or touch.

He glanced at Lan Yao coldly, where was the previous respect and peace of mind:

"Yue Chu didn't like the institute, but now that he has returned to the human world, how could he be willing to come back! "

Speaking of this, the corners of his mouth showed sarcasm: "Do you think he would like the broken garden you repaired? Don't be stupid, with the real world, who wants to stay with false and useless substitutes. "

Lan Yao's complexion sank, and the electric light was suppressed in his icy eyes, silently warning Muyou.

But Muyou was not afraid of him at all. In the past, he just played the role of a parasite according to the agreement. Lan Yao would not really think that he was high above them and above them.

As soon as he thought of Yue Chu mistakenly thinking that he liked Lan Yi, Muyou felt sick and wanted to vomit.

However, the only benefit of this body is probably that it can take a good look at Jiang Quan's defective product. It is a pity that he has not played a few times, so he has no time to pay attention to the waste, but it is cheaper for him.

Compared with Jiang Quan, Yuechu is naturally more important.

Lan Yao nodded, and the clear emerald ring brought out a little cold light.

"Yuan said that Yue Chu was very happy and wanted to let him relax for a few more days. "

Huh? Muyou sneered, only to feel as if he had heard a joke. His gaze swept across the faces of the few people present, and the words he uttered were like Satan's temptation, provoking people's hearts.

"We are affected by the ontology, but the ontology is not affected by us. He can touch Yue Chu through all of us and share our five senses, but we cannot touch Yue Chu through him. "
A strong jealousy flashed in Muyou's eyes, and he only felt that his heart seemed to be bitten by thousands of small snakes, and the pain was unbearable.

"Are you willing to let that idiot be alone with Yue Chu? "

Muyou raised his chin and watched sarcastically as several people changed their colors, only then did Youyou spit out:

"You can, but I can't. I want to make sure that Yue Chu is at least within the scope of my protection, and every inch of his body and every trace of emotion has my share. "

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

84.1K 2.8K 121
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
16.1K 412 3
مدينه مباح فيها كل شي بالاضافه إلى المشي في الشارع عراه او حتى النيك في زقاق الشوارع و أمام العلن
9.7K 746 9
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
25.6K 38 6
shhhhhhh.