Even Gods Have Problems

By TiredDemi

The three celestial Gods have watched over the Earth for eons, Dynamight the Alphan God of the sun, Red Riot... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Epilogue

Chapter V

1.9K 62 19
By TiredDemi

When Izuku had finally made it to the train station he looked around quickly, upon not seeing either Alpha he immediately got on his train and rode it home only then realizing his bag was back at the planetarium.

Basically his bag that held his phone, keys, wallet, and basically everything that was essential to him, was in that bag and he didn't have it. Only when he got to his stop did he finally cease his self-degrading knowing that he had to get home.

Though on his walk home he tried his hardest to blend in with the crowd and hide in plain sight, though when finally reaching his apartment he grabbed the hide-a-key only to notice that his door was....

Unlocked.

Though he quickly shook off his unease at the realization, it would not be the first time he has left his door unlocked due to his sleep deprivation.

So, he calmed himself down knowing that there was no way that the two men knew where he lived. He had shaken them off before the train station and he would have noticed if his door was kicked in or if the doorknob had been tampered with.

It was just an accident.

Izuku walked into the house and just to ease his nerves he raised his nose and took a quick whiff of the air around him, though when he had found there wasn't even a hair out of place from this morning he relaxed as he then went digging through his drawers for his burner phone that Shinsou had gotten him when he first moved into his apartment.

The Alpha stated "In case you ever lose your phone, at least you'll have this so you can call us and we can come help, it already has both of our contacts so just keep it around just in case." Izuku was honestly incredibly thankful for his friend's mindfulness, though he was in no way thankful for the fact he couldn't find the damn thing!

"Looking for this?" Izuku immediately froze at the voice. He recognized it as the man named Eijirou's voice. Izuku never knew he could feel so much fear by just hearing a voice.

Izuku slowly turned around only to be met with two very pissed off looking Alpha's one of which was holding Izuku's actual phone and bag, while the other held the burner phone.

Izuku was frozen. (How the hell did they find me so quickly? How did they get here before me? How did they know where I lived? And why are they the ones who looked pissed? Shouldn't it be the other way around? They're the ones who broke into my house!) Izuku thought to himself as he backed himself into the small corner in his kitchen.

"Who the absolute fuck is Shinsou and Kaminari?" The one Izuku recognized as Katsuki asked an obvious undertone of anger and malice hidden in his words. The last thing Izuku wanted to do was drag Denki and Shinsou into this mess so he did the first thing that came to mind

"I don't know just some guys who put their number in my phones" Okay he was a terrible liar, sue him.

Though the two Alphas easily saw through the lie and they weren't happy. "You think we're that fucking stupid Izuku?!" The blonde one yelled as Izuku flinched slightly, while the red head only continued to scowl.

"Katsuki let's make this easy." The redhead said as he then opened the burner phone and pressed Shinsou's contact. Immediately Izuku paled. They were going to call them and Shinsou knew that if he was calling from the burner phone then something was wrong. Even if he would get them to hang up. Denki and Shinsou would both still come.

Though only when there was a click and Shinsou's voice came through did Izuku finally register what was about to happen. "Izuku? What's wrong? Why did you use the burner phone?" Shinsou's voice came through the phone as the two Alpha's only looked even more enraged.

"So, you're Shinsou hm? Just some random guy, Izuku?" The redhead asked as Izuku only paled further.

"Wait who the hell are you?! Where is Izuku?!!?" Shinsou shouted through the phone, while the blonde only took the phone from the red head.

"We're his fucking husbands and mates you pathetic mortal." The blonde snarled as his voice turned into a dark and soul shaking echo.

"I DON'T EVEN KNOW EITHER OF YOU!! AND I'M MOST CERTAINLY NOT MARRIED OR MATED!!" Izuku screamed at the Alpha's his own adrenaline canceling out his fear. Though that didn't fly well with either Alpha as they both looked at him completely shocked and honestly.

Heartbroken.

"Izuku come here now" The red head ordered as he pressed forward towards Izuku who only then sprinted away from him, further into his apartment.

"Shit. Get him" The blonde ordered at the other Alpha who was already chasing after the frightened Omega

"Izuku hasn't ever even dated someone before you lying bastards!! TELL ME WHERE HE IS! AND STAY AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKERS" Shinsou shouted as the blonde only growled.

"You humans never cease to amaze me without stupid you can truly be." The Alpha stated as he then leaned back on the counter waiting for his mate to retrieve the Omega.

"We humans? Who the fuck do you think you are" Shinsou snarled through the phone while the blonde only smiled darkly to himself.

"You're close, aren't you? Let me guess you'll be here within 10-15 minutes hm? You'll find out then you pathetic excuse of an Alpha."

And with that the blonde hung up the phone as a crash came from the other room. Quickly the Alpha came into the other room only to see a broken vase, a few broken picture frames, and the redhead standing by a closed bathroom door. "He's still being difficult?" The blonde asked as the red head only nodded while looking longingly at the door.

"Izuku why are you insisting on making this so difficult. I understand if you're not completely ready to leave the Earth just yet but you don't have to deny who we are just to stay for a bit longer." The red head stated as the blonde only sighed a bit.

"And there was absolutely no reason to deny our marriage! You've been gone for over 400 years! You would think you would be excited to see us again!" The blonde shouted as the red head only muttered to himself.

"Deny our marriage?! Are you both insane?! You've broken into my house! Stole my things! And threatened my friend! AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO EITHER OF YOU ARE!!" Izuku shouted through the door desperately, trying his hardest to not allow his tears to fall.

"DAMN IT IZUKU WE-." Though before the blonde could continue a small choked sob that came from the other side of the door forced them silent.

Both Alpha's froze still, neither moving, neither making a sound as they both waited to see if they could hear anything else, though only for them to hear the shaking and broken breaths that Izuku was trying to take. Both Alpha's only looked to each other, both completely clueless as to what to do, though neither could deny the absolute heartache they felt at that very moment.

Their husband, their mate, the one who had been away from them for over 400 hundred years, the one that they had been searching for ever since that fateful day 400 years ago when All Might had told them that Izuku could possibly be lost on Earth. And yet the very one who denied any relation to them, the one who ran from them, instead of to them, the one who screamed and hid from them, the very one who was crying on the other side of the door because of them.

"Izuku please... Just come out and talk to us.... Please" The red head begged as the blonde only hugged him from behind as he buried his face into the other Alpha's back

"H-How do you even know w-who I am?" Izuku questioned though both Alpha's flinched at the break in Izuku's voice

"Izuku how many times do we have to tell you? You're our husband. You're our mate. Just as we are yours. Did you expect us to forget you? What have you been thinking of us for the past 400 years?" The blonde questioned as the red head only reached behind him to grab onto his mate.

"400 y-years? Now I know you two are i-insane...." Izuku stuttered as the poor boy pushed himself closer to the wall of his shower.

"Insane? Why do you call us this? Why do you act as though you don't know who you are? We knew that you were lost, that's why we've been looking for you, that's why the stars are so lost, but there is no possible way you could forget us. Not with our marks on your neck." The red head reasoned while Izuku only lifted his head up slightly to stare at the door in pure confusion.

"Forget you? I don't have any clue as to who you are! I don't have any marks on my neck either, I'm not mated! And are you saying you've been stalking me for years then! And what do you mean the stars are lost?! Are you trying to quote the presentations I've given at my job?!" Izuku shouted as pure confusion and fear coursed through him. Though both Alpha's only looked to each other shocked. Neither could understand what Izuku meant though finally they continued.

"Izuku we've been looking for you for 400 years. And we've been searching for you not stalking. We have never seen a single one of these "presentations" you're talking about but we know that you're lost and so are the stars, that's why you need to come home!" The blonde stated as the red head tried to open the door once again.

"You're talking as if I'm Deku! And I'm lost?! Clearly it's you two! You've been searching for me for 400 years?! That's literally impossible! Not to mention I'm 22!" Izuku shouted as the two Alpha's stood stunned, frozen. Neither wanted to believe what they thought, but they knew they had to find out.

"Izuku, are you telling me you have no memories of being Deku? You don't know Dynamight or Red Riot? And you're an actual mortal?" The red head questioned while the other Alpha only inhaled deeply.

"I'm not Deku! I'm literally 22! I give presentations about the celestials and the other gods and the stars at the planetarium! And of course, I don't know Dynamight and Red Riot! The stories literally say that no one has heard or seen them in hundreds of years! Not even the other gods! Why on Earth would I know the two strongest gods in existence?!" Izuku shouted now even more confused than ever, not to mention his body finally catching up with all of his running, stress, sleep deprivation, and the lack of food in his system.

Though the minute Izuku's statement left his lips both of the Alpha's immediately froze and looked to each other, both knew that this was their Izuku, but at the same time he was no longer theirs. Though before either of them could take another step they heard the sound of Izuku's front door being kicked in and a shout echoed throughout the apartment

"IZUKU!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 1.8K 50
Stories all go the same, one is summoned to a world and has a destiny to fullfill, however what if that very someone was chased away for being an unw...
233K 6.7K 38
For those of you who have read my other story, yes I am a multishipper. Deal with it. When a young omega, Izuku Midoriya, turns eleven he recieves...
181K 4.1K 14
An omega verse {completed} What would happen if Izuku was an omega and no one knew? He has feelings for a hot-head Alpha that loves him but doe...
1.2M 39.6K 33
This is an omegaverse where Deku is an omegan Idol! He's 16 and well known. He gets into trouble and runs into a villain known as HellFrost. What wil...