The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Virus 10

3K 175 3
By Unluckykuroneko

Lan Yi hurried over and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Yue Chu was okay. However, when he saw Muyou holding Yue Chu's arm and wishing to stick his whole body on him, he couldn't help frowning, and his expression just turned gloomy again.

But he still asked softly, "It's okay? "

Yue Chu shook his head, concealing the strange performance of the two experimental subjects just now, but only told Lan Yi the traces he had spied.

His face was as quiet as water: "There was more than one experimental body that escaped, and they all avoided the alarm delicately. If this continues, I am afraid that it will endanger the entire institute. "

Lan Yi nodded, with a reassuring calmness in his resolute expression. He tidied up the brim of his hat, and a sharp color flashed in his eyes.

"Don't worry, I will deal with them all. "

After speaking, he glanced at Yue Chu, and the two of them revealed an unclear tacit understanding.

This scene was extremely dazzling in Muyou's eyes, making him involuntarily grasp the hand holding Yue Chu's sleeve, and a gloomy look of jealousy flashed in his eyes.

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, "Then I will bother Captain Lan. With you, we will feel much more at ease. "

Lan Yi smiled and accepted the praise unceremoniously.

"You go back to your room to rest first, it's not safe here yet. "

Yue Chu didn't refuse either. Now he has nothing to do with him, and it is not convenient to intervene in follow-up affairs, so he should leave it to Lan Yi to deal with it.

He was about to leave, and Muyou naturally followed, like Yue Chu's little tail, but this tail was not calm and well-behaved, but instead revealed a gloomy sense of possession, like a greedy dragon.

Protect your treasures tightly with your tail, and don't allow anyone to spy on it.

Lan Yi stretched out his hand, grabbed Muyou's arm and pulled him off, and said with a bright smile but without a trace of warmth:

"Muyou doesn't need to. You are not in the same direction. I will ask someone to take him back later. "

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, as if she couldn't understand the surging dark tide between them, and she glanced at Muyou deliberately, with a particularly meaningful smile at the corner of her mouth.

"Okay, then trouble Captain Lan. "

Muyou stared wide-eyed and wanted to refuse, but Lan Yi covered his mouth when Yue Chu turned around.

The leather gloves have a faint fishy smell, mixed with the original smell, which is disgusting.

He frowned and raised his head to stare at Lan Yi. There was no trace of purity in his big black and white eyes.
It wasn't until Yue Chu walked away that the smile on Lan Yi's face disappeared, and he retracted his arm to distance himself from Muyou.

He looked at his gloves in disgust, tore them off vigorously and threw them into the trash can next to him, for fear that if he wore them for a while, they would get dirty.

Muyou wiped his mouth fiercely with his sleeve, and the original tender color of his lips directly rubbed out bloodshot, but he seemed to be unconscious and wanted to tear off the skin directly.

Lan Yi warned coldly: "Stay away from him. "

Others didn't know it, but he knew Muyou's virtues well. Those small methods were dirty and dirty, and he thought he was hiding from the world and no one knew it.

He used to be too lazy to take care of it, but now......

There was a wave of chill in the depths of Lan Yi's eyes. If Muyou dared to attack Yue Chu, don't blame him for being rude.

Muyou snorted softly, her tender face was full of disdain, and she didn't take Lan Yi seriously at all.

It's just a dog that can only bark wildly, and I really thought I was a dish.

He sneered and raised the corners of his mouth in mockery, and the depression in his eyes almost rushed out with his teeth and claws.

"You don't need to worry about it. "

Lan Yi's expression was cold, and his words were hostile: "Don't force me to take action against you. "

Muyou laughed loudly, as if he had heard some joke, and stretched out his hand to wipe away the non-existent tears from the corners of his eyes.

"Save it, I really thought I would be afraid of you. It's you, don't think I can't see your little thoughts. Even if you have to be careful, you should use it on Jiang Quan. Don't grab it with me, otherwise I'm afraid I'll accidentally cut your throat. "

Lan Yi frowned slightly, as if he was disgusted by Muyou.

However, the stench of the experimental body kept approaching, so he had to let Muyou go temporarily and catch the annoying experimental body first.

His complexion was cold, and his eyes swept past Muyou contemptuously.

The black figure passed Muyou extremely quickly, and disappeared into the empty corridor in the blink of an eye.

Muyou stood still, reaching out to wipe the blood from his face. I saw a thin red mark appeared on his white and tender face in just an instant, and bright red blood oozed out of it.

He put his fingers in his mouth, sucked off his blood, and returned to his innocent smile.

It's really a warning. It's full of meaning~

Yue Chu wandered into the laboratory slowly early in the morning, but saw a person inside who shouldn't have appeared-Lan Yao.

He was taken aback for a moment, then walked over with a chuckle:

"What brought Director Lan here? No wonder my laboratory looks resplendent today. "

Lan Yao put down the notebook in his hand. It was not an important experimental report, but the data and formulas that Yue Chu had extracted when he was bored.

It's of little value, but I can find something for myself to do, so as not to always stand there and drink tea and get in the way of others.

He stretched out his hand and made a gesture of invitation, motioning Yue Chu to sit opposite him.

The face that was somewhat similar to Lan Yi was more calm and restrained, making people unable to see what he was thinking.

Lan Yao: "From today on, I'm afraid Professor Yue will be busier, so please take care of it. "

Yue Chu paused with her fingers and cast her gaze at Lan Yao, only to feel that her deep eyes were like a black hole, trying to involve all matter in another time and space.

He had a bad feeling in his heart......
"Where is Dr. Jiang? "

Lan Yao likes smart people who are transparent, but young people who have been in the ivory tower for too long are always naive, and even towards competitors, they maintain a broad and gentle attitude.

He leaned back on the cold and hard seat, put his hand on the white table top and tapped twice, and the emerald ring on his middle finger emitted a crystal clear cold light.

"Naturally, it is where he should stay. Professor Yue doesn't have to worry. He is very safe, but temporarily unable to engage in experimental work. So from today on, you will be solely responsible for this project and will no longer be bound by anyone. "
There was a flame burning in Lan Yao's deep brown eyes, frantically trying to involve everyone in it and burn it out.

Yue Chu's mind moved slightly, her eyebrows frowned slightly, and she was slightly worried:

"Naturally, I want to accept it gladly, but Dr. Jiang is a rare talent, and these accidents are not artificially controlled at all. In any case, Director Lan is also requested to raise his hand and release him as soon as possible, so that he can make up for his merits. "

Lan Yao's handsome face is as quiet as water, with a slight vicissitudes of life and deep eyes that are cold and faint.

He is like a cunning male tiger, quietly observing his prey, waiting for a chance to kill.

Originally, he didn't like soft people like Yue Chu, because such people would always be dragged down by boring feelings and eventually achieve nothing.

But at this time, facing Yue Chu's tactful plea, he didn't feel disgusted.

In the end, Jiang Quan was also a person who had been with him for many years. This treatment seemed too ruthless, but Yue Chu's gentleness made up for the shortcomings in his heart just right, making everything seem peaceful.

Lan Yao agreed, he stood up and squeezed Yue Chu's small notebook into his heart, ready to take it away.

"Professor Yue, I look forward to your results. "

Yue Chu smiled politely, still as humble as water: "Please rest assured that Director Lan, I will do my best. "
At night, the moonlight is quiet.

The laboratory was very quiet, and there was no one except the staff on duty. Through the transparent walls, the experimental body could be clearly seen moving restlessly.

Yue Chu put her hands in her pockets, walked quietly, observing the surrounding situation vigilantly from time to time, turned door after door like a white ghost, and entered Jiang Quan's laboratory.

During this time, he continued to observe and learn Muyou's operation, and he had a general understanding of how to use these instruments.

Yue Chu quickly checked the experiment records, looking for the names of the personnel in each human experiment.

He already has some doubts, but he needs further confirmation.

"What are you looking for? "

Yue Chu stiffened, and with a flick of her finger, she wiped away the page she had just been looking at, turned around unhurriedly, and smiled softly at the visitor.

"Captain Lan, haven't slept so late? " .
Lan Yi looked at him quietly for a while, but suddenly smiled and lit up his silent peach blossom eyes.

He walked up to Yue Chu and looked at him condescendingly. Even if he was caught by him, Yue Chu still coped with it freely.

This calmness reminded him of Yue Chu's appearance when facing the mad experiment, and he was equally calm and calm, which was in stark contrast to the chaotic people around him. Pot of porridge.

How can I describe him? Lan Yi only felt that all the beautiful words in this world were not enough for him.

"I'm on duty tonight, so I'll come and have a look when I hear any movement. You can tell me what you are looking for and I will help you. "

Yue Chu chuckled lightly. There is nothing wrong with asking Lan Yi for help on other matters, but this matter may involve Jiang Quan.

If he had told Lan Yi before, he would definitely tell Lan Yi, but now Lan Yi is very strange, so that he can't rest assured that Jiang Quan's secret will be spread out to him.

"I didn't look for anything, I just took a look. "

Lan Yi glanced at him, stood directly over, squeezed beside Yue Chu, turned on the instrument skillfully, and began to check the records.

Yue Chu's heart sank, but he didn't expect this instrument to have this function.

Lan Yi asked carelessly while looking at it: "You are looking at the list of experimental subjects. It seems that there are already suspicious objects? "
"It's not..."

Yue Chu's mind flew, he didn't know how much Lan Yi had seen through, but there was no need to conceal it at this time.

"Yes or no, I'm not completely sure yet, this is just a direction of doubt. "
Lan Yi smiled, her smile as moving as old wine: "No matter what, I will accompany you to watch it. "

Yue Chu smiled and nodded. In fact, he didn't want Lan Yi to see it, but now that people were by his side, there was no need to ask.

Lan Yi's eyes flashed, filled with hot fireworks, exploding in his brown pupils, lighting up the boundless darkness.

He likes to participate in every secret of Yue Chu in this way.

Lan Yi was more familiar with the situation in the laboratory than Yue Chu, and quickly transferred out a secret document.

Lan Yi: "This is a confidential document that I once discovered. Before the establishment of the laboratory, it was a hidden group of original experimenters. It's just that my level is not enough, and I haven't been able to open it for viewing. "

After speaking, Lan Yi looked at Yuechu, Taohua's eyes were clear and deep: "Do you want to open it? "

Yue Chu looked at the locked file, only to feel that Pandora's box was already in his hands, and even he didn't know where the situation would go after opening the box.

He smiled softly, it was really exciting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

632K 52.1K 85
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
37.7K 603 7
it's a mature story so read at your own risk... 21+content ⚠️ ⚠️
173K 704 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.
510K 27.3K 32
The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the family, is a very respected man in the socia...