The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Virus 8

3.1K 184 78
By Unluckykuroneko

[How can it be so stupid...]

As soon as Yue Chu entered the door, she heard Xiaobiao's complaints and raised her eyebrows slightly.

Was this little thing too free every day? he felt uncomfortable if she didn't scold him.

But anyway, Xiaoxiao helped him a lot, so he didn't care so much about him.

Yue Chu took out a small square box. The soil inside was still wet. A small pink flower shyly poked out a beautiful face from the emerald green branches and leaves, and the stamens with yellow pollen were delicate and lovely.

"In order to thank you for bringing me inspiration and luck every time, I specially selected a pot of pearl flowers for you. I hope you like it. "

He placed the flower pot directly in front of the small ball, so that when he was okay, he could look at the beautiful flowers more, so as not to be lonely and always looking for him.

A storm rolled up inside the small ball, and the red gauze seemed to be thrown into the washing machine and turned quickly.

【Gift......】

[Although it doesn't look good at all, but for the sake of his intentions, I will accept it. 】

Yue Chu chuckled and poured some water on the flower, only to feel that duplicity was almost not written on Xiaobiao's face.

"If you don't talk, I'll treat it as if you like it. If I have it with you when I'm away, you won't be so lonely. "

[I am not lonely. 】

[You are big and troublesome. 】

[How could I be unlucky to meet you. 】

[Don't think you can influence me. 】
[If something happens, I won't care about you. 】

After hearing this, Yue Chu deliberately lowered her head, lay on top of the vessel, and looked at the small ball with long eyes.

Those clear eyes blinked slowly, clear and bright, as if holding a glass of water from the Tianhe, causing the stars to fall in love and shatter countless stars.

"It's more dangerous here than I thought. Sometimes I don't even know what to do? Maybe in a few days, Lan Yao will discover my identity and use all means to force me to tell the purpose. Maybe I will be unlucky enough to meet the escaped experimental body and be bitten to pieces. "

"I can't sleep well at night. It's like walking barefoot on the tip of a knife. Every step is thrilling and trembling. "
"Fortunately, I have you. If I hadn't been able to talk to you, I'm afraid it wouldn't take long for me to go crazy. "

"Thank you, Yuan. "

Yue Chu cocked the corners of his mouth slightly, and a smile was written on his face, overflowing with contented pleasure and attachment, like a blooming camellia, tender and touching.

Even though the little ball tried to hide it, it still trembled visibly to the naked eye twice, and the red gauze was like a monstrous wave rolled up, pounding on the towering rock wall, stirring up thousands of white waves.
【......】

[I......]

[Anyway, I won't protect you. 】

[I can only take care of it occasionally. 】

【From time to time......】

[That's it, don't think too much, and it's definitely not because I like you, I just think you are too weak. 】

Knock, knock, the door was knocked on, interrupting the time alone between the two of them.

Muyou pushed the door in, saw Yue Chu lying on the isolation vessel of Mingzhu Virus, couldn't help frowning fiercely, and strode over to pull him away.

"Dirty, don't get so close. "

There was a smile at the corner of Yue Chu's mouth, and her gaze swept across the small ball. I am afraid that this irritable little thing will be very angry.

[You are dirty. 】

[Your whole family is dirty. 】

Yuan didn't expect that one day he would hear his dislike from Muyou's mouth. Has this guy forgotten his identity?

Yue Chu smiled and shook her head: "With so much protection, I will be fine. "

Muyou glanced at Yuan, a trace of disgust appeared on his face, and he took Yue Chu's wrist and walked out.
It's better to touch this kind of thing full of viruses less. If Yue Chu didn't have to study it, he wouldn't even want him to enter the storage room.
[Shameless. 】

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows and scolded him again?

[Who allows you to hold his hand? ! 】

Yue Chu silently looked at the hands the two shook, not knowing who the ball was aimed at.

However, he soon found out.

Obviously it was flat ground, but Muyou suddenly seemed to have tripped over something, and he staggered forward and fell forward.
Yue Chu wanted to hold him, but suddenly felt his fingertips numb, his outstretched hand unconsciously loosened, and watched Muyou fall to the ground.

He was taken aback for a moment, and a dark color flashed in his eyes as he looked at his hand.

The small ball seemed to be more dangerous than he thought, and it could attack from the air.

In other words, if he hadn't stayed quietly in the storage room by himself, I am afraid he would have had a chance to escape.

"Are you okay? I will help you up. "

Yue Chu looked at Muyou worriedly and wanted to reach out to help him up, but before he was halfway there, Muyou slipped on the soles of his feet and sat back.

A trace of amusement flashed in Yue Chu's eyes. This little ball was too vengeful.

Well, he still doesn't have to help him today, and Muyou from the province has been unable to stand up.

Muyou was embarrassed and wanted to find a seam to get in, and the hot pain in the palms of his hands and knees couldn't distract him from his inner embarrassment.

In particular, he actually fell down in front of Yue Chu. Wouldn't it be too destructive to his image to be seen with this awkward and clumsy appearance.

Damn it, what the hell is going on.

Yue Chu coughed lightly, pulled the chair next to him and put it in front of Muyou, and whispered softly: "Why don't you hold the chair first to see if you can stand up?" "

Muyou was extremely embarrassed, and stood up holding a chair with a flushed face.

This time the ball finally stopped, and he didn't toss him anymore.

When he got outside, Yue Chu asked Muyou to sit on the sofa, while he took out the medicine oil from the medicine box.

Although protected by protective clothing, Muyou's palms and knees were still red.

However, when he faced Muyou's pitiful eyes, he was a little embarrassed for a while.

It is only one wall away from the storage room, and I always feel that if I apply medicine to Muyou, I am afraid that not only will it fail to help Muyou, but it will make him even more unlucky.

The little ball is not big, but his temper is not small, and he has a strong sense of revenge.

Yue Chu tentatively attributed his inexplicable emotions to the peculiar possession of alien creatures.

Probably no one played with him.

At this moment, someone knocked on the door and came in. It was not someone else but Lan Yi who came in.
As soon as Yue Chu's eyes lit up, she immediately picked up the medicinal wine in her hand and greeted her with a smile.

Help is coming.

If Lan Yi was asked to help Muyou apply medicine, he would definitely not refuse. After all, Lan Yi was the only one who could subdue the sesame buns.

As soon as Lan Yi entered the door, he was dazzled by the bright smile of this mountain flower. He was in a daze and didn't know what he was doing. He saw that the ruddy lips that were always smiling opened and closed, and the sound he exhaled was like ecstasy, causing him to fall into the clouds and float uncertainly.

When he reacted, he was already sitting opposite Muyou, with a bottle of medicinal wine in his hand.

The two looked at each other, and then looked away at the same time without a trace, but there was not shyness but disgust in their eyes.

Lan Yi's expression was cold, and her peach blossom eyes, which had always been smiling, no longer had the spring breeze blowing on her face, but the cold winter wind.

He unscrewed the medicated wine in his hand indifferently, poured it on the palm of his hand and rubbed it.

Don't you like to apply medicine? That's great! Good! Wipe! Wipe!

Muyou was even more cruel in his eyes, disgusted with Lan Yi's untimely arrival.

Originally, Yue Chu was going to administer medicine to him, but he didn't expect this guy who was wandering around without incident to run over and intercept Hu.

But if he has some eyesight, he shouldn't be next.

At this time, Muyou had long forgotten that Lan Yi was his secret love.

The good feelings of the past turned to ashes in an instant, and the cinnabar mole turned into mosquito blood, which made him sick to death.

Lan Yi rubbed Muyou's wound fiercely. How strong he was depends on the experimental body that was blown off his head.

Muyou grinned in pain, but he didn't dare to exhale in pain. He was ashamed enough in front of Yue Chu just now.

If he didn't scream like a man, it would be completely over.
Lan Yi curled up the corners of her mouth coldly: Don't you like to pretend? Go on.

Muyou bit his lips bitterly, and a fierce color flashed in his eyes: Despicable and shameless guy, he did it on purpose!

Yue Chu, on the other hand, sat leisurely sipping coffee, watching this scene with a smile.

It was so nice. Sure enough, one thing fell one thing, and this picture was harmony.

After wiping the medicine, Lan Yi went to the bathroom to wash his hands ten times, and after confirming that the disgusting touch was not outside, he went out and called Yue Chu aside.

"I checked all the surveillance, and there is no one you said. "

Yue Chu's expression was calm, and the result was not unexpected to him.

Since that person had the ability to inject reagent X into the experimental body without anyone noticing, it meant that he was also capable of not being discovered.

He looked at Lan Yi seriously: "Thank you, I know this may make you doubt me, but there is no falsehood in what I said. "

It is absolutely impossible for Xiao Ball to lie, because he has no idea that he can understand him.

Lan Yi's eyes were soft, he knew, how could he doubt Yue Chu.

"I believe you, give me some more time and I will continue to investigate. "

Yue Chu breathed a sigh of relief, and her smile spread to the corners of her eyes. As long as Lan Yi is willing to continue to follow up, clues will always be found.

"Thank you very much. "

Lan Yi stared at his smiling face wistfully, always feeling that he couldn't see enough.

He had seen many beauties, but there was only one person like Yue Chu who made him fall in love.

He slowly lowered his head, leaned closer to look at the starry eyes, and wanted to hold them in his arms obsessively.

"Do I have any rewards? "

Yue Chu was slightly surprised by such a close proximity, her eyes flashed, and she couldn't help but think to herself: Is this Lan Yi the wrong person?

He took a slight step back, trying to distance himself from him, but Lan Yi followed closely, like a wolf pressing step by step.

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows slightly, and her smile remained unchanged:

"What reward does Captain Lan want? Oh... I see. "

He walked aside, picked up the pen and paper on the table, quickly wrote a line on it, then folded the thin piece of paper and put it in Lan Yi's palm.

Lan Yi held the piece of paper in his hand, the joy in his eyes almost overflowed.

Although he didn't get the sweet candy cubes he wanted, the small notes written by Yue Chu had a different meaning.

This is a reward that belongs to him alone, and no one else has it.

Yue Chu closed the pen cap, put it in the pocket of his coat, and blinked mysteriously: "Wait until I leave to see. "

Lan Yi smoothed the small note and put it in his wallet with great care. Except for his various cards, only such a note is the most precious.

After looking at the time, Lan Yi frowned slightly, knowing that he should go to the laboratory to pick up Jiang Quan.

It was originally his duty, but now it made him feel irritable. It would be great if he could be transferred to Yue Chu's side. It would be more than enough to protect two people with his ability.

Lan Yi put on his hat, and the wide brim covered his deep eyes, leaving a shadow on his handsome face.

"Then I'll go first. "

Yue Chu waved his hand and watched him leave. After a while, he smiled at the corner of his mouth, put his hands in his pockets, and turned back to the laboratory.

He has left enough time for Muyou, and he must be happy by now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.3K 190 12
𝙾𝙽𝙴 πš‚π™·π™Ύπšƒ πš‚π™Όπš„πšƒ πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά π™Ήπš„πš‚πšƒ 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ 𝚁3π™Ώπ™Ύπšπšƒ... πš†πšŠπš›πš—πš’πš—πš πš’πš πš–πšŠπš’ πš—πš˜πš πš‹πšŽ πšπš˜πš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšžπš πš’πš πš’πšœ 𝚏�...
19.5K 2.4K 29
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
122K 288 18
the book contains real domestic discipline ,spanking and other punishments in various situations
135K 3.1K 51
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...