The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Virus 6

3.2K 200 33
By Unluckykuroneko

Everyone was busy, Yue Chu returned to the laboratory idly, and continued to set... Ah no, it was to listen to the secrets of the little ball.

However, when he entered the storage room, he found that the small ball seemed to be a little dim in color, and the floating red gauze seemed weak and lifeless, floating slowly.

He couldn't help but poked twice, fell asleep? Why is there no sound?

Just when he was puzzled, the little ball suddenly lit up, and he seemed to be taken aback when he saw him, and rolled into the corner with a grunt.

【......】

Yue Chu stretched out her hand to hook him over and squeezed it in the palm of her hand. What happened to this today, there was no sound.

It's a pity that Xiaobiao has no face and can't judge his thoughts from his expression, Yue Chu thought regretfully.

"Do you know what happened today? Actually, an experimental body ran out and bit two researchers to death. "
【......】

He still didn't respond. He raised his eyebrows in disbelief. What happened to the chatty little ball today?

"It stands to reason that this shouldn't happen. I asked Dr. Jiang, and he also said that there was no problem with the recorded data, but the change happened so abruptly. "

【......】

......

Yue Chu narrowed her eyes slightly, and the smile on her face became dangerous.

Did this little ball take the wrong medicine? Suddenly he became dumb.

He put his fingertips against the top of the ball and gave it a sharp push, causing him to rotate quickly, with a malicious smile on the corner of his mouth.

Didn't you stop talking? Then take a few more turns.

【......】

【Very sweet...】

Yue Chu was taken aback, what was so sweet, only then did he notice that the sugar on the table had disappeared.

He chuckled lightly, this little ball was clearly smug, pretending not to care, but secretly eating it in private.

[Very gentle. 】

Gentle? What do you mean?

Yue Chu stared at Xiaobiao, always feeling that he was in a bad state today. He was talking strangely as if he was drunk.

But he was obviously locked up in the laboratory for a day, and no one would come in except him, so how could such a strange emotion suddenly appear.

However, soon Xiao Piaohu's tone became cold and hard.

[I will not be confused. 】

【Central air-conditioning! 】

Yue Chu blinked, holding back her smile before she didn't laugh directly, revealing the secret that she could hear him speak.

It was fine just now. If you say you are angry, you will be angry. This little ball is too cloudy.

Moreover, he didn't even know what it was like to be sweet, and he actually knew about central air-conditioning, but he didn't know if he simply meant air-conditioning or had connotations in it.

But Xiaobiao is so stupid, he shouldn't know another meaning.

Yue Chu sighed softly, and continued to talk nonsense: "When I have a meeting later, it is estimated that Jiang Quan will suffer. Others said it was okay, but Lan Yao's reprimand was definitely like a needle to him. "
【......】

[Deserve it. 】

[Idiot. 】

Yue Chu already wanted to help her forehead speechlessly, forget it, it might not be suitable for communicating with Xiaobiao today.
This guy didn't know what he was stimulated by, and kept saying inexplicable things.

However, before leaving, Yue Chu didn't forget to retaliate a little bit, twisting his fingers fiercely, causing the ball to rotate at high speed, and then he turned and left leisurely.

It wasn't until he left that the ball suddenly stopped spinning, and the red gauze inside flickered and disappeared, like a shining star.

[Liar. 】

[Lan Xingren, really hypocritical. 】

[I won't be fooled. 】

Meeting room

Lan Yao's face was as cold as frost, and the chill all over his body made the venue seem to be covered with ice, which was so cold that people shivered.

Those amber eyes were sharp, sweeping everyone with bestial aggression.

Everyone reported to him that everything was normal, but in this "normal", the institute had such a serious accident.

Lan Yao's gloomy gaze was finally fixed on Jiang Quan's body. The dissatisfied and displeased gaze made Jiang Quan unbearable, and he lowered his head embarrassedly.

Lan Yao said solemnly: "Dr. Jiang, you'd better give me an explanation. "
Jiang Quan didn't shy away either, stood up and explained his findings during this time. However, countless research conclusions have shown that this was an accident.

In just the blink of an eye, the virus suddenly changed, which eventually led to an accident.

Lan Yao frowned, hostile, and completely unable to accept such a perfunctory explanation.

"This is the result you gave me? "

Jiang Quan pursed her pale lips and clenched the signature pen in her hand, unconscious even if the refill pierced her palm.

His voice revealed a weak sense of powerlessness: "Sorry..."

Lan Yao's eyebrows were frosty: "What I want is not your apologies, but your explanations! Out of this

What a big deal, who can take this responsibility. Since you can't afford this project, don't worry about it in the future! "

Jiang Quan's heart sank to the bottom, only to feel as if he had returned to that cold winter, and was mercilessly abandoned on the bustling streets by his mother.

Obviously there are so many people around, but no one he can rely on.

Between heaven and earth, there is only loneliness.

Later, he met Lan Yao, thinking that he had a family and relatives again. Even if he had already noticed something was wrong, he still buried his head in the sand like an ostrich, unwilling to see or listen to anything, thinking that he could pretend to be happy in this way.

But happiness cannot be pretended, and the thin layer of camouflage can easily be torn apart.

Lan Yao couldn't feel the torment in his heart at all, so he tapped the sapphire-colored pen in his hand twice, and made up his mind.

He had long been dissatisfied with Jiang Quan's progress, but he had never found a suitable person to replace him.

Lan Yao's cold gaze swept across Yuechu without a trace, but now that Yuechu was there, Jiang Quan became redundant.

Yue Chu's philosophy is more in line with his requirements, but his qualifications are still shallow, and he will be suppressed by Jiang Quan for at least a long time, unable to take full control of the laboratory. This means that Yue Chu's research cannot speed up the progress.

Lan Yao couldn't wait, he was too eager to gain the value of the Pearl virus.

In fact, this accident was not a bad thing in his opinion. At least if it was used properly, Jiang Quan could be pulled off his horse.

But in the end, Lan Yao will arrange a deputy position for him to assist Yue Chu if he is a child who has grown up by himself. In this way, Yue Chu has become even more powerful as a tiger, and naturally can exert greater value.

The icy white light hit Lan Yao's beautiful marble-carved face, making him look like a ruthless and unintentional king, cruelly determining the fate of each piece.

Jiang Quan understood the meaning in those eyes, and pulled the corners of his mouth with a wry smile, without making any more resistance.
Even his life was picked up by Uncle Lan, so there is no reason to resent him.

He lowered his shoulders and waited for the final verdict.

Yue Chu's eyes flashed slightly, this Lan Yao is worthy of being the ultimate **oss, ruthless and hot-handed.

He could not allow Jiang Quan to withdraw from this, so naturally he had prepared for it a long time ago.

Yue Chu stood up, picked up the remote control on the table, turned on the projection screen, and connected his USB flash drive to the computer.
His eyes were soft, and he faced Lan Yao humbly: "Director Lan, Dr. Jiang really can't escape the involvement in this incident, but if the blame is attributed to him alone, I don't think it is appropriate. "

"As the first person on the scene at the time, I was shocked by the severity of the accident. Not only to ensure everyone's safety, but also to avoid the recurrence of such problems in the future, I also did a small investigation. "

"Dr. Jiang's negligence lies in relaxing his vigilance and ignoring the potential risk of this unknown virus, but this is only an indirect cause, and it can even be said that it is not a cause. Because this virus is mysterious and weird, no one can understand all his attributes in the early stage of the experiment. "

"And the direct reason..."

Yue Chu looked faintly at a person who was also sitting in the venue:

"Researcher Zhang, where did you go between 8:30 and 9:30? "

Researcher Zhang, who was named by him, was sweaty and stood up tremblingly, but he couldn't say a word.

Yue Chu didn't need him to answer, so he directly turned on the video, which showed exactly the situation in the monitoring record.

The screen showed that Researcher Zhang, who was supposed to be responsible for monitoring the experimental body, left his post, and only his assistant Xiaofang remained in the laboratory.

Not long after Xiao Fang arrived, he couldn't figure out the situation at all, and naturally he missed the data changes when the virus mutated.

The experimental body went crazy, and the first one attacked him.

At this time, Researcher Zhang was still squatting in the toilet and playing with his mobile phone. Where did he know that something big had happened?

After the follow-up investigation, he deliberately concealed the situation, only saying that the experimental body attacked Xiaofang first before he had a chance to escape.

Jiang Quan, a nerd, only focused on researching data, and never thought of this level at all. But Lan Yao, who knew the situation, secretly suppressed Lan Yi's report and abruptly convicted Jiang Quan.

Lan Yao looked at Yue Chu with deep eyes. He thought it was nothing to miss, but he didn't expect Yue Chu's reaction.

He should have been angry when his wishful thinking was broken, but seeing Yue Chu's gentleness with his own persistence and principles, and the appearance of fighting rationally to protect Jiang Quan, there was only helplessness in his heart.

Forget it, since Yue Chu wanted Jiang Quan to stay, he would stay.

But......

Deep thought flashed in Lan Yao's eyes. He had obviously ordered Lan Yi to destroy the surveillance records, so how could they still appear in Yue Chu's hands.

Lan Yi, who was standing outside the door, gently covered her face with a pure white handkerchief, took a deep breath of the faint fragrance above, and her brown eyes showed a touch of blood like reflections.

The beauties came to him personally to ask for it, but how could they not give it.

After Yue Chu finished speaking, he looked at Lan Yao, "Director Lan, what do you think? "

Lan Yao looked back at him blankly, but the eyes that looked at him were soft as wind and clear as water, and he would not be frightened back by the ice at all. On the contrary, when the ice warms, it can only be weakly melted in the end.

"Since Professor Yue has already found out the truth, then follow the formal procedures. Researcher Zhang will be fired from now on, and information will be provided to the police before conviction.

As for Dr. Jiang, he will be fined one year's salary, hoping to be more meticulous and cautious in the future. "

Yue Chu was satisfied, and when he walked by Jiang Quan's side, he patted him lightly on the shoulder, indicating that he could speak.

Jiang Quan trembled slightly, and the place where he was touched seemed to be covered with grass, which made his heart tingle and scratched, and he couldn't live in peace.

He put the signature pen on the table, and there was a faint trace of blood on the sharp tip of the pen.

Jiang Quan is not stupid, how could he not think of Lan Yao's coldness? Probably in Uncle Lan's eyes, he is just a usable chess piece. Once there is a problem with the chess piece, it can be discarded at any time.

The fragile cover-up was mercilessly torn apart, revealing the bloody truth, which made him feel as if he was kneeling in the ice and snow, cold to his bones.

Probably only a gentle and powerful person like Yue Chu will think of others thoughtfully.

He raised his head, his voice was cold, like a jade strike: "Professor Yue discovered that the virus was contagious after mutating. It entered the human body through the wounds bitten by the teeth of the experimental body and continued to infect cells. "

"All the injured researchers have been quarantined. They have developed lesions with different symptoms and need to be observed. "

Yue Chu was taken aback and glanced at Jiang Quan, but he avoided him coldly.

This nerd is also too honest.

Lan Yao's eyes lit up, this is really unpleasant news.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 38 13
𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 π’π›πš π›πšπ§π  𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐏𝐆 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
113K 1.1K 75
boy x boy Little space - self harm (few) - fluff - angst - cursing
56.6K 1.8K 31
𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ - 𝙃𝙀 π™’π˜Όπ™Ž 𝙏𝙃𝙀 π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 π™Žπ™ƒπ™€ 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙇𝙔 π˜Ώπ™€π™Žπ™„π™π™€π˜Ώ. Β© 2023 | π™†π™–π™’π™π™π™šπ™‚π™§π™šπ™–π™©
46.5K 232 22
Just fun little one shots I do in my spare time. No regular update schedule it's just whenever I find the motivation.