The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Virus 5

3.3K 197 18
By Unluckykuroneko

While Lan Yi asked the team members to gather, Lan Yi opened two wooden warehouses on the experimental body.

His marksmanship was accurate and fast, and the subject did not even escape and was shot in the leg.

But the thing didn't feel pain, but rushed towards Lan Yi with enraged ferocity.

Lan Yi retreated quickly, and the sense of crisis caused him to abandon the wooden warehouse in his hand, and instead drew out the two sharp knives tied to his body.

As soon as the blade was raised, it looked like a silver light came out of its sheath and pointed directly at the experimental body.

In the not-so-spacious corridor, two figures are intertwined, and the cold white lights reflect twisting shadows, mixed with a strong smell of blood and a disturbing aura of death.

Lan Yi leaned back, evading the claws of the experimental body. The extremely sharp claws pierced deep into the wall less than ten centimeters in front of him, and a little closer would smash his skull.

He didn't panic. He suddenly turned over and approached in a distorted posture that was almost impossible for humans to achieve. He raised a knife and pierced the experimental body's head.

The experimental body, which had just been extraordinary, instantly fell to the ground, its long tongue was pierced by nails, and black and red mucus flowed out.

The broken skull was deformed by the heavy blow, and it was scattered on the ground like flattened cans.

Lan Yi shook his hand coldly, and his brown eyes revealed the valley of bestial killing.

The white blade was covered with the flesh and blood of the experimental body, and slowly slipped along the sharp tip of the knife, dripping on the smooth white base plate, which was extremely dazzling.

He recovered and wanted someone to deal with the scene, but he met a pair of horrified eyes. As if they had seen a monster more terrifying than the experimental body, those people retreated in horror and did not dare to look at him.

Lan Yi killed someone!

Lan Yi clenched the handle of the knife tightly, with blood in his eyes. The lamp above his head had been broken in the fight, and the darkness enveloped him, opposite the horrified crowd who stood trembling in the light not far away.

Obviously the monster was still lying at his feet, but he seemed to have been integrated with the monster and isolated from another world.

The heart is as cold as ice, and silent.

"What are you all dumbfounded about? Don't get rid of the experimental body as soon as possible. "

In this stagnation, a soft and peaceful voice broke in, and in an instant, it seemed that the newly injected clear spring water washed away all the dirt and drove everyone to move.

The strangeness just now seemed to disappear in an instant, and Yue Chu methodically directed everyone to act.
Even in the face of such a terrible thing, he is still as peaceful as ever, like the eternal moonlight, illuminating the dark night and bringing peace of mind to people.

People slowly regained their calm, and it just so happened that reinforcements also rushed over, and the situation gradually returned to stability.

"Why are you still standing here stupidly? Wipe it quickly. "

Yue Chu, all in brilliance, walked into the quiet darkness where Lan Yi was, smiled and handed him a white handkerchief, and pointed to his left face.

It's no wonder that those people feel scared. The original runaway experiment was scary enough, but Lan Yi, as an ordinary human, was able to kill it without damage. Wouldn't it be more terrifying than a monster.

In addition, this bloody face is like the grim reaper who walked out of hell, with boiling blood and cold intent to kill, rolling with a strong mist of yellow springs, trying to engulf all life.

Lan Yi was taken aback for a moment, and the gentle smile that greeted his pupils was like the winter sun shining on the snow-capped earth, so warm that people wanted to sigh.

He took the soft white handkerchief from the jade-carved fingertips, and the delicate touch of the fabric slid across his palm, making his skin tremble.

His keen sense of smell allowed him to clearly smell the faint fragrance on the handkerchief, which was the same fragrance as Yue Chu's body, clear and cold, but extremely confusing.

Lan Yi squeezed her handkerchief tightly, but she couldn't bear to use it to wipe the blood from her face. He rubbed his sleeves casually, then turned his back slightly and put his handkerchief in his pocket.

Facing Yue Chu's puzzled expression, he raised a bright smile, and the light in Taohua's eyes flickered: "I'm afraid it's dirty. "

Yue Chu seemed to be helpless, but still said softly: "It was originally used for use. "

However, he did not continue to ask questions, but pulled Lan Yi's blood-stained buttons on his sleeves in disgust and led him out of the body.
The light re-illuminated Lan Yi, making him look less terrifying than he was just now, and he was still a calm and reliable captain of the cleaning team.

Lan Yi stared at the pink-white fingertips tightly, and was even a little jealous of her buttons. How lucky it would be to be touched by those hands.

Yue Chu looked around and saw that there was nothing he could handle, so he said to Lan Yi: "Thanks to you this time, Captain Lan is really reliable. I'll take a step first, and I'll leave it to you here. It is estimated that Director Lan will come to interrogate the teacher later, and Dr. Jiang will have to be vaccinated so as not to make the scene too ugly by then. "

Lan Yi's fingertips moved slightly, and she wanted to say what Guan Jiangquan was doing, but she pursed her lips and swallowed the words back, and said with some anxiety: "I will send you back, so as not to have any more accidents. "

Speaking of this, he blinked his peach blossom eyes lightly, and tentatively asked: "Professor Yue, do you want me to protect you in the future? No matter what the danger is, I will ensure your safety. "

Yue Chu glanced at him, no, it would be troublesome to put him and Xiao Qing together.

He chuckled and said, "In the future, after all, I haven't stopped yet. I don't want to wrong Captain Lan and be criticized. "

Lan Yi wanted to say that he didn't care, but in the face of that considerate smile, he couldn't be willful at all.

He took a deep breath, suppressed the enthusiasm that was tumbling in his chest, and called a team member to escort Yue Chu away.

It wasn't until he watched Yue Chu go away that his expression slowly became cold, and the softness of his body dissipated, he wrapped the dark sharp light again, straightened the brim of his hat, and began to clean it.
Jiang Quan had already learned of such a big movement, and observed the report with a solemn expression on his face, trying to find out the reason.

Yue Chu walked up to him, curled his fingers and tapped on the bright screen, "Do you have time to talk?" I was at the scene just now and had first-hand information. "

Seeing this full screen of data, he was dizzy, so he quickly turned his back and sat on the sofa, rubbing his temples.

Jiang Quan thought that Yue Chu was frightened, and it is not difficult to imagine how terrifying the scene was at that time.

He walked to the drinking fountain, poured Yue Chu a glass of hot water and handed it over. This was probably the gentleness of Dr. Jiang alone.

Yue Chu took the teacup and put it on the table to thank him, and pointed to the sofa opposite to signal Jiang Quan to sit down.

"This incident was very serious. There were two deaths and six injuries at the scene. I am afraid that the total number will exceed imagination. Moreover, the experimenter had a lot of energy, fast speed, and high defense. Several team members opened the wooden warehouse many times without hitting it. If it weren't for Lan Yi who was nearby at the time, I am afraid that the consequences would be unimaginable. "

The more I listened to Jiang Quan's expression, the more ugly it became. This was completely different from the usual recorded situation.

Yue Chu thought intently before slowly speaking: "Has the virus mutated? "

Jiang Quan suddenly clenched his fists. This is impossible. Even if it is mutation, there should be a process, but he just checked the records, and obviously the data was still under control in the morning.

Yue Chu was a little helpless, crossed her hands on her lap, and said solemnly:

"If the Mingzhu virus is so easy to control, then we won't bother to crack the secrets of his body. The more unknown it is, the more dangerous it is. You underestimate him too much. "
Jiang Quan froze, his face darkened visibly to the naked eye, he was too arrogant.

Yue Chu picked up the teacup and took a sip, "In the field of viruses, you are only stronger than me. If you can't even control this virus, then I'm even more powerless." "

He looked at Jiang Quan with burning eyes, and his voice was clear and warm encouragement: "Dr. Jiang, you can't mess up, otherwise everything here will be messed up. I believe you have the ability to handle this incident well, right? "

Jiang Quan stabilized his mind and nodded earnestly and firmly.

Only then did Yue Chu relax and smiled: "Then I am relieved. "

Jiang Quan moved his ears slightly, and lowered his gaze uncomfortably, but the pink tips of his ears exposed his inner embarrassment.

He has always been a top talent, no matter where he goes, he is the core, but because of his youth, the doubts have never disappeared, and some people have even deliberately dug up his life and tried to use it to attack him.

After so many years, Jiang Quan was getting stronger and maturing, but he also lost his enthusiasm a little bit and became cold.

Now that he is so unconditionally trusted by others, his heart seems to be surrounded by a cluster of warm yellow flames, warm and bright.

Yue Chu seemed to think of something again: "However, Director Lan will definitely ask questions later, so you have to be mentally prepared. "

Jiang Quan's expression dimmed, and his pale lips curled into a straight line. That should be the case. It was his negligence that caused such consequences, which disappointed Uncle Lan.

Yue Chu tapped the thin wall of the cup twice with her hand holding a disposable paper cup, and said with a smile: "But it doesn't matter. If you don't say no, it's really bad. "

Jiang Quan was taken aback, thinking carefully, it was really such a truth, and his mood strangely changed for the better.

Seeing him relax, Yue Chu stated his purpose: "This incident has had a great impact on you. I am afraid that Director Lan will not be able to protect you. "

If Jiang Quan can't be saved, he is really finished, and a pseudo-expert like him will probably only be helpless.

Yue Chu rubbed her fingers, already thinking about whether to directly blade Yuan and strangle all crises in the cradle.

However, his beast-like intuition told him that the destruction of a world would never be so simple, and he must find the root cause of the problem.

Yue Chu looked at Jiang Quan with a serious expression: "As the saying goes, it is not too late to make up for your mistakes, Dr. Jiang, please pay close attention to the bitten researchers. I am worried that the virus has mutated and is already contagious. "

Jiang Quan was taken aback. This is impossible. He has done experiments and is quite sure that the Mingzhu virus is not contagious.

However, Yue Chu is also an expert in this area, and Jiang Quan was also a bit shaken by his words.

Jiang Quan pushed his glasses and said in a deep voice, "I will, but the credit is yours, and I won't take it. "

Regardless of whether it will be contagious in the end, Jiang Quan will not covet the achievements of others. He would rather be quarreled and suspended than be such a despicable person.

Yue Chu smiled helplessly and spread his hands: "Others say that we are competitors, but I don't think so. I think we are companions, facing the mysterious and dangerous existence of the Pearl virus together. Therefore, do you have to be so clear between your companions? Then I am really chilling. "

Jiang Quan had a stupid mouth and couldn't argue Yue Chu at all. Facing those sincere eyes, he was embarrassed and defeated.

"But..."

Yue Chu raised his hand to stop his next words, and his eyes as bright as the moon revealed a bright smile, "In this way, you owe me a favor, and you will remember to pay it back to me in the future. "

Speaking of this, he added: "Even if you don't think about it for yourself, you should think about it for Director Lan. How much effort did he put into defending you, do you have the heart to disappoint him? "

Jiang Quan blushed instantly, and waved his hands with no silver here and there: "I... Uncle Lan and I are not what you think..."

Yue Chu's shoulders shook slightly with a smile, and she was overwhelmed by Jiang Quan's cuteness. He simply moved to Jiang Quan's side and blinked slightly.

"I didn't say anything, you thought too much about it yourself, but... do you want me to teach you how to chase Director Lan? "

Jiang Quan...Jiang Quan is almost cooked.

He, he still has to deal with the accident of the experimental body running away first!

Seeing Jiang Quan fleeing in embarrassment, Yue Chu raised her eyebrows gracefully, it was really... innocent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 315 31
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
21.1K 520 6
نيك سكس جماعي حبايبي هذا اكاونتي الجديد ببدأ انزل عليه
510K 27.3K 32
The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the family, is a very respected man in the socia...
175K 711 40
warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.