The Green Tea Targets the wro...

Von Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... Mehr

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Blood King 22

5.3K 257 75
Von Unluckykuroneko

Anna quietly returned to her residence and covered the door of the room.

The bureau had been set up, and even if she checked again, she couldn't find her head.     

As for Hino... she thought indifferently, he is the prince of the blood clan, and even if he does these things, there will be no severe punishment.     

Anna turned around with peace of mind, but was startled by the person sitting there. When did Hino come? !     
Hino was sitting at the table, and there were roses picked by Anna on the table.

The delicate petals were stained with early morning dew, crystal clear, beautiful and warm.     

He had never understood why Anna liked roses before, but in his opinion, pure and beautiful lilies were more worthy of her.

It wasn't until this moment that he seemed to realize that this kind of bright, warm and prickly flower was Anna's nature, but the thorn was more poisonous and cruel.    

 “Why? ”     

Hino's voice was dry and dumb, almost choking and speechless. He clenched his fists tightly, even if the sharp nails pierced his palms and shed blood, he didn't seem to feel it.

A pair of bloody eyes stared at Anna in pain, filled with betrayed despair.     
Why frame me? Why can you put me to death without being indifferent?     

Anna calmed her mind, her pure and moving eyebrows were stained with delicate helplessness, her white and tender hands gently tugged at the skirt, and a drop of crystal clear tears slipped from her cheek, with unbearable sorrow, it was pitiful.    

 She said in a weak voice: "I'm sorry... I'm really sorry, I just can't help it...”     
Anna took two steps forward, knelt down beside Hino, held his hand tightly, and shook her head with tears in her eyes.     

“I really don't want to do this, they forced me...”     

Xinuo was taken aback for a moment, and then turned his heart back: "Who threatened you? Why didn't you tell me? As long as you tell me, no matter who it is, I will solve it for you. ”     

A trace of hesitation and fear flashed across Anna's face, she bit her lips lightly, and then closed her eyes after a while, her voice trembling like a young bird: “It's His Royal Highness Yue Chu. ”     

“He hates you for pressing on his head, and in order to frame you, he used my life to force me to do these things. I didn't dare to let you know about the past, so I agreed in confusion when I was afraid. ”     

“I'm sorry, I'm sorry... I just fainted for a while and didn't know what I was doing. I love you so much, I'm afraid you will abandon me, Hino...”     

The girl choked and raised her small face to pray, with a trace of tears on her long eyelashes, and her snow-white petite chest was slightly undulating, which was perfect and exciting from any angle.    

 Xino stared at her with an unpredictable expression, but he didn't bother to comfort her.     

Anna's heart jumped, and she suddenly had a bad premonition, as if everything had gone off track before she knew it.    

 At this moment, a chuckle sounded, and Yue Chu, who was sitting on the window, turned her face and raised her eyebrows slightly:

“I am really a brick, where do I need to move it? ”     

He jumped down lightly, walked to Xino's side, stared at Anna's charming little face and admired it, only to gee twice.     

What a powerful woman, if he hadn't given Hino a vaccination beforehand, I'm afraid that idiot would have believed it again by now.     

It's a pity……     

Yue Chu sighed. If it weren't for completing the task, he would have let Anna return to the human Empire. Presumably, she could become a perfect pawn.     

It's just a pity that his infatuated brother fell in love with a woman who just wanted to fight for power and profit.    

Yue Chu already knew about Anna's conspiracy. This weak woman was much stronger than Hino, and she was the real protagonist of this world.     
As a holy girl of the Holy See, Anna was not willing to be controlled by the cardinal, so she contacted the Pope privately and offered a strategy to separate the bloodline.

First, he seduced Hino, and then planned to fake his death and get out, blaming the blood clan, causing the relationship between the two parties to break down.     

After that, the pope will arrange for her to have a brand-new and noble status, and send her to His Royal Highness the second prince as a noble girl.     

Yue Chu remembered the world setting that Xiao Xiong had shown him, and he underestimated Anna's ambitions.

How could this woman be a princess in peace, her eyes pointed to the throne and she was ambitious.     

If he guessed correctly, the emperor's death might not have anything to do with her.     

It's a pity that the information in the system is too bad to talk so much. But he estimated that after the second prince takes the throne, Anna will find a way to give birth to the prince and then seek a great cause.

I am afraid that the poor second prince will not live long, and as a tool man, he seems to be a little bit worse than Hino.     

Anna is really very, very good, and in some ways Hino is not worthy of her. But from an emotional point of view, she is not worthy of Xino.     

These two people are not in the same dimension at all, but they are destined to fall in love, which is destined to be a tragedy.     

When Anna saw him, she leaned on Xino with some fear, her eyes widened and she wanted to rest, and she pointed to everything she hadn't done.     

Hino hugged her lovingly and trapped her in his arms in a protective posture, but those eyes extinguished all the light and there was a dead silence.     

Yue Chu pretended to sigh with pity: “If you didn't hate the blood clan, it would be the same if you were the Princess of Xino. It's a pity...”     

A faint light flashed in Anna's eyes, she blinked her eyelashes uneasily, snuggled tightly on Hino's body, and whispered: “I don't understand what Your Royal Highness means, but you did threaten me to frame Your Royal Highness Hino. I... I can swear to God that every word I say is absolutely false. ”    

Yue Chu shrugged, with a leisurely smile raised at the corner of her mouth, not half worried. He had already shown all the evidence to Hino, but Hino didn't want to believe it, so he called him a shellfish.     

From the moment Anna appeared, he won.     

Yue Chu deliberately persuaded each other: “Xin Nuo, since you like her, why not turn a blind eye? Anyway, from now on, she will no longer contact the Holy See, so let her be your princess with peace of mind. ”     

Hino slowly lowered his head and stroked Anna's face lovingly, with the affectionate expression that Anna was familiar with on his face.     

Anna calmed down slightly, her big beautiful eyes became more sincere and moving.     

However, in the next second, Hino's sharp claws pierced Anna's heart. He stared at Anna's face closely, with tears in his eyes and trembling lips, but he still decided to take his lover's life.    

Anna opened her eyes wide in disbelief, let out a scream, and spat out a mouthful of blood. The dazzling blood stained her white skirt red, like a large rose blooming on the snow, with a sad beauty.     

Hino cried out bitterly, took Anna into his arms, and rubbed her long soft golden hair, painfully like a child.     

He personally killed the person he loved the most!     

But there was a strange kind of satisfaction behind the pain. Hino knew that from now on, his Anna would never bother to leave him again.

They merged into one body and would always be together.     

Hino cried and laughed frantically, hugged Anna's body and disappeared. He will choose a place to sleep forever, and he and Anna will live happily together in a sweet dream.     

Yue Chu sighed softly, took out the roses from her sleeves, and placed them on the chair where the two had just sat.     

The sun shines on the roses, and the soft petals stretch out, exuding vitality and vitality, just like this beautiful world.     

Not long after being together, Rafa announced that he would pass the throne to Yue Chu, and formed a partnership with him regardless of everyone's opposition.     

Because the king of the blood clan has not been sleeping, a strange peace has been reached between the three clans.     

"Yue Chu, successfully rescued the second world-"Devouring Love into a Demon".     

Green tea value: 96 points.     

Salvation degree of the world line: 73 points.     

Plot exploration level: 98 points.     

Overall score: Well done, make persistent efforts! ”     

Yue Chu clicked her finger on the degree of salvation in the world, and asked the system:

“In the end, Rafa and I slept, and the world will still fall into a crisis of destruction, so did you only give me seventy points? ”     

Xiao Xiong looked through the backstage information and shook his head: “That's not true. As long as you get through the most dangerous hurdle, the world will not face a crisis of destruction. Of course, the world is so big, and there will definitely be no less tribulations. ”     

Speaking of this little bear frowning sadly, how can it be inseparable? The peace of this world is completely exchanged for the sacrifice of the two protagonists.

It is miserable, it is really miserable.    

 Xiao Xiong said pitifully: "Host, can't you be nice to the protagonist...”     

Yue Chu raised the corner of his mouth, isn't he good enough for the protagonist? At least they are clearly together and will never be separated in the future.     

Well, he stretched out and waited for the bear to take him into the next world.     

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.7K 33 13
Ik you people came here for the title you horny asses. In shrot. So akaza chose dare and got dare to call douma master.... And douma seemed to have...
27.6K 544 38
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
83.2K 2.8K 120
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
127K 5.2K 66
➽Just short love stories...❤ ⇝❤️. ⇝🖤. ⇝♥️. ⇝💙. ⇝🩷. ⇝🤍. ➽💛 Going on. [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]