The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Blood King 15

4.9K 258 59
By Unluckykuroneko

Yue Chu stood in the center with a smile, surrounded by the stars and the moon.

The loneliness that once could only stand in the corner had long since disappeared, completely replacing Xinuo's status and becoming the most dazzling existence.     

Louis stood with his arms folded, close to Yue Chu's right, his scarlet eyes looked at Feilin directly opposite with hostility, with a trace of vigilance in contempt.     

A failed guy even wanted to compete for the position next to His Royal Highness Yue Chu, for fear that he was out of his mind and couldn't see how many catties he had.

They should have left in embarrassment like a bereaved dog, that is, His Royal Highness Yue Chu was gentle and benevolent, and would give them a place to live.     

Feilin's red lips are slightly curled, her spirits are high, and her exquisite makeup makes her look like a blooming peony flower, which is so gorgeous that it is eye-catching.

The close-fitting black gold-encrusted dress outlines a hot and beautiful look, and there are all kinds of styles between.

Even though she knew that she had now been deprived of the title of waiter, there were still countless blood races who couldn't help being attracted to her.     

She did not avoid or retreat, and confronted Louis head-on without giving in, without the slightest appearance of depression.

It was just the vegetable chicken that lost to her in the first competition, but it was interesting to open her teeth and claws in front of her.

Sure enough, he has a bad memory, and he always forgets what he used to look like.     

The two of them looked at each other like lightning and thunder, and the menacing momentum forced back several waves of courting people.     

On their side, it was Dila who was wagging her tail. He was surrounded by Yue Chu, like a big loyal dog, with watery eyes and full of loyalty and honesty.

Yue Chu told him to go east and he would never go west.     

He diligently took care of all Yue Chu's personal belongings, and he almost left without kneeling on the ground and carrying his beloved Royal Highness.

Anyone who dared to come up to grab his place was frightened away by the grinning dog barking, and could only watch Dila shamelessly flattering.     

Dila knew that she was not as flexible as Feilin, but he was shameless, and she could also use her strengths to snatch her position beside Yue Chu.     

It's just... it's just that His Royal Highness is so good-looking, it always makes him dizzy.     

Yue Chu chuckled leisurely, only when he couldn't see the surging dark tide between these people, well, it was actually pretty good to have competition.     

At this moment, Hino finally came. He had just recovered from his injuries. He looked pale and weak, his back was slightly rickety, and he didn't see his former demeanor at all.     

When he came in, the lively hall was silent for an instant, and eyes of various meanings gathered on Hino, making him look embarrassed.

All of these encounters that Yue Chu had experienced were all on Xinuo's turn, and obviously Xinuo didn't have such a good temper to wait indifferently.     

Xino gritted his teeth, and an anger surged out of his chest, and he fell from the high altar to the mud. The gap made him unacceptable.     

He narrowed his eyes, and swept his fierce gaze across the faces of those people, as if to engrave their appearance in his heart.     

But no one was afraid of his gaze, and even looked back mockingly, whispering meaningfully.

The contemptuous faces stung Hino's arrogant self-esteem, scraping his thin face like a sharp knife, making his face hideous and distorted, making it more ugly and ugly.     

Yue Chu admired his colorful face for a while, then stepped forward and said softly, “Brother , you are here. ”     

Xino's face turned cold, and he let out a cold snort from his nose, not liking the cheap brother who succeeded in the upper echelons.

He himself can say that he doesn't want to be a prince, but it won't work if he is separated by others from what originally belonged to him.     

He became more and more resentful of his father in his heart. Sure enough, his father had such thoughts when he brought Yue Chu back from the beginning!     

Xinuo: “Don't call me Brother Wang, I don't have a younger brother like you! ”     

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows and looked at this arrogant attitude. It seemed that Xinuo hadn't realized that many things had changed.    

 Louis was the first to jump out, his handsome face was full of arrogance and arrogance, and he glanced at Xino with his eyes instead of his nose, without any respect.     

Louis: "Indeed, I heard that Your Majesty originally wanted to deprive His Royal Highness Hino of the title of prince and demote you to a commoner. It's not that you almost couldn't be His Royal Highness Yue Chu's brother. ”     

After speaking, he grinned and showed a wanton smile. The sarcasm was self-evident, and he almost slapped Hino on the face.     

Chino raised his eyebrows, clenched his fists tightly, and stared coldly at Louis. A nobleman dared to speak out in front of him.     

Xinuo: “What are you, dare to shout in front of me! ”     

Hino's arm instantly turned into a black-red barbed tentacle, like a dark red lightning bolt, directly hitting Louis.     

This distance was too close, and no one expected that Hino would actually do it in the school.

For a while, Louis could only shrink his pupils and prepare to resist the attack.     

However, Hino's attack did not succeed. Yue Chu, who was standing next to Louis, grabbed his tentacles, making Hino unable to advance another inch.     

He still smiled, with an intoxicating softness in his eyebrows, like a spring breeze turning into rain, which softened the whole world.

However, the vigorous power rippling all over the body made people realize that this royal Highness is obviously not easy.     

Yue Chu smiled and said, "Brother , why is your spleen getting bigger and bigger? Always doing things to the same clan can make his father unhappy. ”     

With a push, he threw his tentacles back on Hino, and his powerful force forced Hino, who had not healed his old wounds, to stagger back a few steps.

If he hadn't held on to the wall, he might have fallen to the ground in embarrassment.     

Xinuo's chest heaved violently, and he looked at Yue Chu, who was leisurely and contented, coldly. The ugliness of being humiliated almost nailed him to a pillar for ridicule.     

When did Yue Chu become so strong!     
However, no one would sympathize with him. Yue Chu's words made all the kinsmen present look cold.

They had long heard that His Royal Highness Xinuo had done something to Filin and Dila, who had grown up with him since childhood, and this time they saw it with their own eyes.

They became more dissatisfied.     

They had long forgotten that they had been misled by Yue Chu, and it was obviously Xino who Louis had provoked first.     

Fortunately, Roots came late, finally ended this little farce, and began to arrange the upcoming trial.     

Roots: “Now everyone is divided into two groups, one led by His Royal Highness Yue Chu, and the other led by His Royal Highness Xinuo.

They are divided into two groups to attack from north to south. In order to seize the opportunity, you must take the lead in killing the hunters entering the town in the early hours of the morning seven days later. I look forward to your performance. ”     

Roots clapped his hands and signaled that everyone could form a team voluntarily.     

However, embarrassing things soon appeared. Everyone lined up behind Yue Chu, and there was no one beside Xinuo.     

Roots frowned: “Divide the people to go to His Royal Highness Hino, otherwise how can you form a group! ”     

Roots' stern words moved the little nobles, but they were still unwilling and unwilling, and they didn't want to take the broken ship at all.     

Such a situation was tantamount to slapping Xino severely, making his face flushed, and the anger in his eyes almost broke through the sky.

He wouldn't even take a look at those little nobles who were courting behind him, but now they dare to look down on him!     

Hino clenched his fists, his teeth clenched, and the corners of his eyes were almost dripping with blood fiercely.     

He raised his head arrogantly and scanned the people with disdain: "No, I can do it alone! ”     

The little nobles almost applauded him, and immediately stood in the team with peace of mind, not moving for half a minute.     

Xinuo hated extremely, waiting, waiting for him to win this trial, when they would please him.     

Roots didn't even object, and began to explain the information of the hunter group to everyone. This trial is obviously much riskier than the last one.

The sweeping operation led by the Hunters Association involved the main forces of the major teams, which was very difficult to deal with.     
Yue Chu didn't pay any more attention to Xinuo, but carefully kept Roots' explanation in mind. He hooked the corners of his mouth lightly, his eyes flashed with imperative intent, and he quickly dissipated into the starlight, annihilating in warmth.     

Hino returned to the room but did not see Anna's figure, and immediately began to look anxiously.

There are dangerous blood races everywhere. Anna is just a weak human being. If she encounters danger, the consequences will be unimaginable.     

Just when he was anxious to send someone to find it, Anna, dressed in a white dress, came slowly.     

As soon as Xino grasped her hand, he looked at her nervously, for fear that she would be injured: "Anna, where have you been? Didn't I tell you that it's dangerous here and don't run around? ”     

Anna smiled timidly, and gently leaned her little face on Hino's shoulder. Her soft little hand held Hino's cold and wide palm, and there was a cautious pity in her voice.     

Anna: "I'm sorry, I'm just a little hungry, so I had to go out and find some food. ”     

Xino was taken aback. He forgot that Anna was a human and needed to eat. He lowered his head in annoyance and kissed Anna's face. He whispered, ”Sorry."     

Xinuo: “It was my negligence. I will ask people to prepare daily food for you. ”     

Anna shook her head, her long, soft golden hair rubbing against Hino's sleeves, making a soft rustle.     

She said softly: “It's not your fault, and I also found food. Everyone is very polite to me, don't worry. ”     

Speaking of this, Anna raised her small face with a smile, and her big, translucent blue eyes flashed with admiration for Hino.     

Anna: “Xino turned out to be a prince, so amazing! Everyone heard that I am your friend and my attitude is very gentle. I am so happy! ”     

Xinuo pinched her little nose pettishly: “What kind of friend, obviously a lover. ”     

Anna shyly covered her little red face, and the corners of her mouth were full of shy sweetness. She squeezed Hino's sleeve tightly, her expression showing deep attachment.     

Anna: “Will Your Highness always be with me from now on? I don't want anything, I just want Your Highness alone. ”     

Hino wanted to say of course, but he remembered the trial mission again. He frowned slightly and said apologetically: “Anna, I might have to go out in a few days. Don't worry, don't run around, just stay here obediently, okay? ”     

Anna didn't expect to get such an answer. The separation came too quickly, and she was a little caught off guard. A layer of thin crystal tears floated in her big eyes, which was so pitiful that Xin Nuo was heartbroken.     
She hugged Hino's arm uncomfortably: “Where is Your Highness going? Can't you take me with you? ”     

Xinuo sighed and comforted: “It's... the task arranged by my father. I will leave in the early hours of the morning in seven days. I'm afraid it will take at least a month to come back. ”     

Anna's face was whitened, as weak as a small flower blown away by the wind: “Why is it so long? Are you going to some dangerous place? ”     

Xinuo stroked her soft long hair: “No, it's just going to the western suburbs of Nanshan, where it is the territory of the blood clan and it is very safe. ”     
Anna then fell into his arms with attachment, her low face flashed with deep thought, and her voice said softly: “Then I can rest assured that I will be here waiting for you to come back. ”     

noon     

There was silence everywhere, Anna slipped out of the room like a ghost, walked to a hidden place under the pretext of taking food, and quietly released a small insect.     

The green bug whirred and flapped its wings, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Anna looked around, then picked up the food and left quietly.     

After she disappeared, the little insect that flew out halfway seemed to smell something, and its long tentacles moved, but it deviated from its original route in a daze and fell into a pair of snow-white hands.     

That person was no one else, but Salu, Yue Chu's maid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 543 21
TOM KAULITZ SMUT
29.5K 2.2K 30
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
7.3K 53 14
Ik you people came here for the title you horny asses. In shrot. So akaza chose dare and got dare to call douma master.... And douma seemed to have...
51.5K 242 22
Just fun little one shots I do in my spare time. No regular update schedule it's just whenever I find the motivation.