The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Blood King 1

8.9K 302 56
By Unluckykuroneko

There was only a blood moon in the pitch-black sky, and the withered branches stretched out to the sky twisted, as if the arms of a dying person were open in pain.

A few black crows stood on the dead branches, their black and gloomy bird eyes peering at the corpses in the dark, patiently waiting for their prey to die.     

Yue Chu was so painful that he could hardly breathe. His condition was very bad. He had a big hole in his chest, and half of his heart was broken.

He could directly see the other half of his flesh beating with difficulty. However, the strange thing is that he basically didn't bleed out of such a serious injury.     

He gritted his teeth, slowly supported his body and sat upright, checking his condition.     

Very good. Although the situation is weird, his life does not seem to be in danger.     

It's really hard to go from luxury to frugality. He has lived a comfortable life in the Empire for so long that he has forgotten what pain feels like.     

Yue Chu panted heavily: “You can't find me a better body. ”    

 The little bear was very guilty. This was the only one who didn't just die. It looked pretty good and used it.    

 Xiao Xiong tried to explain: “This body also has his advantages, um... For example, the force value is very high, and it is pure blood from the fifth generation. ”     

Yue Chu smiled angrily, would he be beaten like this with a high force value? What does it mean to have five generations of pure blood?     

It turns out that this is a magical world, the main species are: humans, vampires and werewolves. Humans have a low level of force, but they can use their own intelligence and acquired tempering to grow into an existence that makes vampires feel tricky; vampires, also known as blood races, feed on human blood, are immortal, have powerful abilities, and have been enemies of humans for generations; werewolves, they will transform into werewolves on a full moon night, lose their reason and become violent.

They are covered in wolf fur, have a keen sense of smell and hearing, and live in seclusion. They are not too friendly to humans and hate blood races even more.     

Well, that's the end of the nonsense. The main plot of this world is somewhat similar to Romeo and Juliet.     

The male protagonist Hino is a prince of the blood clan. Because he was strictly restrained, he became rebellious. He sneaked into the human world and met the beautiful girl Anna. The two fell in love at first sight, broke through the shackles of race, and united for love.     

However, the blood clan must not allow the prince to be with an ordinary human girl. In order to cut off the prince's affection, they sent someone to kill the girl. I thought this would make the prince give up and come back to inherit the throne, but I didn't expect that it would arouse the prince's hatred.    

 In order to avenge, the prince joined forces with the human race, werewolves, and blood races to fight. This three-clan war lasted for fifty years, with countless deaths and injuries, and the people were bored. However, as the initiator of the war, the prince failed to become the terminator of the war.     

If you are not of my race, your heart will be different. As the war continues, cracks have appeared in the alliance between the prince and the human race and the Werewolf. First, the king of the human race died suddenly, and then the wolf king cub was stolen.

The prince was more and more suspected. Finally, the alliance broke down and the prince was killed.     

The prince did not return to his throne, nor did he stay in the girl's hometown. He died in a dilapidated warehouse like a bereaved dog, covered with dust and no longer glorious.     

This was a complete tragedy. Everyone did not get rest in peace. The world was filled with ghosts, which not only shattered themselves, but also threatened the small world around them.     

Xiao Xiong held Yue Chu's hand tightly and said affectionately:

"Host, please be sure to cheer. This world needs to be saved very, very much. ”     

Yue Chu bounced it away, and touched his fangs that he couldn't help but came out with a headache. The thirst in his throat was like a fire burning his remaining sanity.     

Before saving the world, he should think about how to save himself first!

Keep looking, he must be nearby! ”     
Yue Chu's unusually sensitive hearing captured some sounds, and the messages coming from it were obviously not very friendly to him.

He supported his body with difficulty, got up from the ground, covered his chest and ran forward.

His speed is so fast that he can't see clearly with the naked eye, but the sound of footsteps following him is like a shadow, and he can't get rid of it.     

With a few swishings, a few silver arrows pierced the trunk next to him. Yue Chu narrowed her eyes, but her footsteps did not stop. Strange, why can these people always track his location?     

He quickly checked his clothes, only to find that there was a cross mark on his arm, and gray smoke slowly steamed out.     

Yue Chu coldly raised the corners of her mouth, pulled out the dagger from her waist, and directly cut out the piece of meat.     

The pain pierced into his heart like an awl, and the pain made him clench his teeth, but none of this was comparable to the noise from the broken heart.

With a sound, it beat heavily in his heart like a drum. His teeth were sour, salivation was constantly secreted, and his whole body seemed to be burning.     

If he hadn't undergone cruel training, he would have been unable to resist the pain caused by this physical need. All reason drifted away like snow, disappearing into the fire little by little.     

If there was a mirror, Yue Chu would find that her eyes were horribly red now, as if soaked in blood, and the tiny bloodshot veins kept beating and spreading.     

At this moment, his footsteps suddenly stopped, as if something invisible stopped in front of him, making it difficult for him to move.    

 Yue Chu's fangs stretched out more and more, he staggered his back, gasped for breath, and stared straight ahead with scarlet eyes.     

It was barren, and there was nothing to see except the yellow sandy soil.     

Yue Chu tried her best to concentrate and look around. The more she sensed, the more she could hear the agitation of her heart, and her blood boiled like water, as if responding to an ancient call.     

Yue Chu: “System, what exactly is there here? ”     

Xiao Xiong clicked on the switch on his eyes and scanned the surrounding environment: “This is the sleeping place of Rafa, the king of blood. ”    

 The king of blood? This person is not mentioned in the background of the story.     

Xiao Xiong scratched his head embarrassedly. In fact, it was mentioned that the king of the blood clan has been sleeping, so there is only one sentence in the whole story-“The king of the blood clan is sleeping quietly, and he can't see the chaos of the three tribes.”     

Yue Chu licked his sharp fangs, the blood in his eyes was translucent, and under heavy pressure, he slowly took a step into this sleeping place.     

One step, two steps... The coercion of the king of blood is by no means a general discussion. Only if you have experienced it firsthand can you feel how strong the suppression immersed in the bloodline is.     

The flesh and blood of Yue Chu's body cracked a little bit, and the white jade-like skin seemed to have been cut by a knife, revealing a deep bone-visible wound.

The pink nail caps on the fingers continue to fall off, grow, fall off, and regrow, fall on the loess, and are quickly blown away by the wind.     

When he walked near the huge black coffin at the center, Yue Chu couldn't see that he was a human being anymore. He knelt on the ground with trembling legs, and with difficulty stretched out his white-boned hand and knocked on the lid of the coffin.     

“I was seriously injured, can I borrow your place to hide? ”    

There was no movement inside.     

Yue Chu said again: "If you don't answer, I will treat you as agreeing. ”     
With a thud, he fell in and confronted the king of blood lying inside.    

 That is a person who cannot be described in words. His pale skin is carved from fine ice crystals. His naturally handsome facial features are fascinating even in dim light.

His long silvery hair is as supple as silk, quietly draped behind him, like moonlight condensed into bunches.     

But no matter how beautiful a person is, there is nothing in Yue Chu's eyes at this moment, because hunger and thirst have occupied his brain, and the fragrant blood made him take a deep breath, and a lot of salivation dripped on the black robe of the king of blood, like a blooming rose of death.     

He raised his head and bit the neck of the King of Blood without hesitation. In an instant, delicious blood flowed into his body along his thirsty throat, smoothing his pain and heat like a clear spring.     

Yue Chu half squinted her eyes in fascination, sucking uncontrollably. If this were just an ordinary human, I am afraid that he would have already sucked it dry. With the replenishment of blood, the wounds that had just been ruptured recovered a little bit, and the cracked skin returned to its original smoothness and beauty.     

However, this enjoyment did not last long. A violent attack hit, and he was thrown to the wall of the coffin. Before he could react, he was pinched by the neck and pressed to the ground again, so strong that he almost broke his throat.     

Yue Chu's eyes were fierce, and he mobilized his whole body's strength to resist, but his strength seemed to be in a quagmire in front of the king of blood, and he couldn't use his strength at all.     

He was taken aback for a moment, and the pain of being pinched on his neck made him have to raise his head.     
Yue Chu looked at Rafa quietly. In those eyes, he couldn't see any hope of escape, but it was not his style to fight like this.

He quietly concentrated all his strength at his fingertips, waiting for the opportunity to strike a fatal blow.    
 However, at this moment, Rafa let go of him, his thick silver eyelashes trembled like snowflakes, and his scarlet pupils showed some doubts.    

 “Five generations of pure blood? ”     

Rafa's voice is deep and pleasant, trembling gently like a cello.  

 Yue Chu withdrew her strength, touched her neck, and distanced herself from Rafala.

He hadn't met such a powerful enemy for a long time, and this suppressive power made him wary.     

I thought the system was about to kill him, but I didn't expect that the identity of the five generations of pure blood really saved him.     

Rafa looked at the child in front of him. He always thought that there was only one Chino in pure blood, but he didn't expect to meet the second one by chance.

The young blood clan in front of him was severely injured. He could clearly smell the weakness on his body. He should have been injured by a very powerful hunter.     

If it weren't for necessity, it would be impossible for this child to forcibly enter the sleeping place of the King of Blood, because the damage suffered here would definitely be heavier than the injury just now.     

Rafa likes children who are ruthless. This young blood group is smart, calm, and strong. Coupled with pure blood, it can be said that it is very good.     

Thinking of this, he thought of his other child, Xino, who was also a five-generation pure blood, strong and beautiful, and the best heir he wanted. I don't know how he is doing during the time he is away?     

Thinking of this, a trace of imperceptible tenderness flashed in Rafa's blood-red pupils.     

Rafa: "Come here. ”    

 As the king of the blood clan, Rafa has an absolutely protective attitude towards the only remaining pure blood.

In fact, he is not good at dealing with the cubs in the clan. Those young blood clan members will tremble like little chicks after seeing him. It was obviously a word of concern, but it came out of Rafa's mouth stiffly, not as a comfort, but as an order.     

Yue Chu raised her face and looked at the person in front of her worriedly. The silver moonlight shone in through the unclosed coffin lid, covering his snow-like face with a faint halo.

The short black hair like crow feathers was softly pressed against his smooth forehead, and the scarlet pupils were still alert, but Rafa reminded him of the dark ice spring.

The pool of blood is clear and clear.     

The news of the awakening of the king of the blood clan immediately caused the shock of the blood clan, and Yue Chu, the five generations of pure blood brought back by the king of the blood clan, attracted attention.     
Rafa did not specifically arrange Yue Chu, because he knew very well that there was only one heir, and that was Hino. He will bless Yue Chu, but he will never let him have thoughts that he shouldn't have.     

Rafa's attitude quickly made the kinsmen understand Yue Chu's status, and the enthusiasm for facing another pure blood immediately dissipated, turning into cold indifference.     

Yue Chu walked through the long corridor behind a maid. The off-white bricks were spliced into a typical European style, and the emerald green rose branches were tightly wrapped around the pillars, gracefully spitting out delicate flowers.

Decorate the ancient and heavy castle with a touch of color.    

 He looked at the castle without a trace. The terrain here is very complicated, with winding corridors going back and forth, like a huge maze.

From time to time, dark shadows flashed in the corners. That was the eyeliner of the king of Blood, staring at people passing by in the corners all the time.     

Yue Chu looked at the tall ancient castle standing in the center, and faintly raised the corners of his mouth. Now it seems that he has really been sent to a remote place.     

“My lord, from today on, this is where you live. ”     

The maid who led him was very young, with a small round face that looked so tender that she could squeeze out water.

She was an E-level blood clan that hadn't been transformed for a long time. She is both lucky and unfortunate. Fortunately, she did not become an irrational monster like an F-level blood clan.

Unfortunately, she can only become the lowest-level blood clan and engage in low-level work.     

The little maid seemed to like this job, and she worked hard when cleaning, but the glances she glanced at from time to time were not very friendly. Obviously, this girl who can't hide her mind doesn't like Yue Chu very much.     
Yue Chu didn't care, but thought she was very funny. As for the unfriendly gaze, it didn't hurt at all for him.    

 All the curtains in the room were closed, and there was no trace of sunlight in the room. Only the bright candlelight on the walls and tabletops shook with warm light, embellishing the room beautifully and warmly.     

He picked up a wine glass made of moonstone and shook it. The smooth wall of the glass reflected a beautiful halo, reflecting the scene in the room.   
The kinsman's good eyesight allowed him to clearly see every corner of the room. The layout here was not luxurious, but it was also readily available.

Yue Chu's requirements in this regard are very low, so he does not feel lost.     
He walked to the window, opened the curtains and looked out. It was daytime at this time, and it was also a time period that the blood clan didn't like very much.

There was no one in the white square, only some blood slaves were diligently cleaning.     

Yue Chu rubbed his fingers, the blood color flashed slightly in his eyes, and it was not convenient for him to move too far away. However, it is now imperative to adapt to his body and strength first.   

He moved his shoulders. It's no wonder that humans like to pursue these dark powers in ancient myths. It's really fascinating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 365 3
هنا حيث ملهى ليلي يجمع جميع العهره تعليم العهر و الرقص
28.5K 2.1K 30
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...
51.5K 938 5
عائله مباح فيها كل شي حتى النيك و الجنس مباح بين بعض 🫦👅
8.8K 107 33
A WOSO Oneshot book Oneshots of favourite Women's footballers Mainly the Lionesses, Arsenal Women's team,Chelsea Women's team, Man City Women's team...