The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Omega Prince 23

6.3K 308 53
By Unluckykuroneko

Five years later     

“How long do you have to linger? ”    

Yue Chu helplessly poked the person lying on his shoulder to death, with a smile in his eyes.

He clearly said reproachful words but with infinite pettiness, which made people feel numb when they heard it. I can't wait to drown in it.     

Wei Xiangyang rubbed his neck socket, took a deep breath of Yuechu's pheromone, and his beautiful and sharp face was full of lazy obsession.

He hooked his fingers to the golden buttons on the neckline of Yue Chu's shirt, trapping people tightly in his arms, reluctant to let go.     

Five years of experience have made this young man look a lot more mature.

His original height, which was about the same as Yue Chu, has also grown by several centimeters, and he has suddenly turned his head-up view into a top view.     

The exquisite face is still so beautiful that it is shocking, but it is so cold that people dare not look directly. If it weren't for remembering that this is an Omega, I am afraid that many people would regard him as a top alpha.     

In contrast to Wei Xiangyang, Yue Chu has not changed much. She still has a warm and soft smile, and she is very popular wherever she goes.    

 Thinking of this, Wei Xiangyang tightened his arms again, and the jealousy in his heart was about to flood.     

Why is his Yue Chu so likable.     

In the past few years, Wei Xiangyang has successfully entered the army with the support of the Du family, and used his strong strength to keep everyone who watched the jokes closed, and his reputation among the people has risen greatly.

Although Omega has no inheritance rights in the traditional concept, the people do not care about who will be the emperor, but whether the person who ascends to the throne can bring them a better life. He has done this better than the other three princes, and of course, the publicity is indispensable.     

However, the growth of the external image is far from comparable to the change of the internal image.

The former Wei Xiangyang was cold and arrogant, which always reminded Yue Chu of the spotted tiger in the jungle.

It was dangerous and charming, making people want to get close but afraid of being hurt.

But now……    

Yue Chu moved his shoulders, but the person stuck behind him remained motionless, like a piece of cowhide candy, and he couldn't tear it off.     

Wei Xiangyang: “Are you annoying me? ”    

 Here we go again, here we go again!     
Even if Yue Chu was in love, ah, no, he was originally going to be in love but was intercepted by the general, and he couldn't bear the problem of Wei Xiangyang.     

Yue Chu, who was extremely eager to survive, replied without hesitation: "Of course not, how could I annoy you. But you still have important things to do next, and I'm afraid you will delay it. ”     

Wei Xiangyang did it on purpose. Naturally, he knew that Yue Chu didn't annoy him, but he just liked Yue Chu to explain over and over again.

The spoiled words revealed his concern for him, just like this fascinating pheromone, which made him obsessed, and he couldn't wait for Yue Chu to say a few more times.     

Boom, there was a knock on the door, and a voice said outside, "Your Highness, the time is almost up. ”     

The voice was not someone else but Du Guzhou. The Du family thought that the water would not leak, but in fact it had already been controlled and swallowed by Wei Xiangyang.

Naturally, this also included Du Guzhou. He was born into the Du family and died as a ghost of the Du family.

The Du family surrendered to Wei Xiangyang, so he naturally had to be used by Wei Xiangyang.     

Yue Chu curled her lips faintly and pinched Wei Xiangyang's delicate face. He was the only one who dared to pinch this royal Highness's face until now.     

“I'm urging you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang snorted coldly, and his temper came up again. The hateful Du Guzhou is simply a ghost guy, but the Du family, who retreats and retreats, only has such a request, and he is not good at sending people away.     

He took Yue Chu's hand and put it to his mouth with a soft kiss: "Then I'm gone, and I have to wait for me to come back. ”     

Yue Chu put on a military hat for him, with a golden badge and a dark black military uniform, which made Wei Xiangyang look like the god of war who came out of the comics, beautiful and fierce, and fascinating.     

Yue Chu smiled tenderly: “I will always wait for you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang's gaze moved lightly, but in the end he could only close his lips and strode away. He didn't even dare to look back at Yue Chu, for fear that he would not be willing to leave if he stayed for a while.     

Damn it!     

He clenched his hands, how could he be so clingy! But I really want to stick to it……     

Yue Chu watched Wei Xiangyang go away, then slowly retracted his gaze and met Du Guzhou's cold eyes. He gently raised the corners of his mouth, and his smile was like a gorgeous spring flower.     

The huge palace was silent, and soldiers in black military uniforms stood in line, and the laser guns in their hands reflected icy rays of light in the sun.

The panicked palace people knelt on the ground, trembling with fear, but they didn't even dare to show a whimper.     

Hula hula, a group of black birds flew over the palace wall, across the calm blue sky, and opened the opening of the story.     

With a squeak, Wei Xiangyang opened the heavy door. The golden gate is carved with a lion and a crossbow. This is the totem of the royal family and represents the supreme power that cannot be violated.     

There are still messy blood stains left on the floor, showing that there has just been a fierce battle here.     

Wei Xiangyang walked in slowly, stepping directly on the blood stains without hesitation, and his black military boots left a string of blood-red footprints on the ground.    

 “Father. ”     

His voice was very calm, even in the face of this scene of father and son killing each other and meeting each other, there was still no waves.     

Wei Lin, Wei Xiangyang's father and the emperor of the Empire, slowly turned around.

He is still in his prime, and he looks not like a father and son but a brother with Wei Xiangyang, but the dimness of his forehead between his eyebrows makes him look a lot older.     

Wei Lin: “How are your brothers and sisters? ”     

Wei Xiangyang“ "Very good. ”     

Wei Lin looked at his son with complicated eyes. Perhaps he once felt that if Wei Xiangyang was the alpha, he must be the most suitable heir, but this is only if such an assumption is impossible to hold in his heart, so it's just a matter of saying it.     

However, I don't know when it started, the child went too far, and it was too late when he realized something was wrong.     

Everyone ignored the ambition of an Omega prince, and they were destined to fail.     

Wei Lin: “You weren't like this before...”     

In Wei Lin's memory, his child is still the naive young child who stubbornly wants to dance knives and guns with his brothers.     

Wei Xiangyang took a few steps forward and stood in front of his father. Now he is almost as tall as his father, and he is no less imposing without anger.

After all, the lion cub grows into a young lion king, sticking out his sharp claws to seize all the power and create a new world of his own.     

Wei Xiangyang: “I have always been like this. Since I was a child, I have asked my mother why I can't do things that my brother can do, and I don't need to learn things that my brother must learn. My mother told me that because I am Omega, I was thinking at that time why Omega is not good? ”     

Wei Xiangyang still clearly remembers the appearance of his mother when she answered him.

Those gentle and beautiful hands gently stroked his head. He was obviously smiling, but there was a touch of sadness condensed, and he seemed to be unable to bear to break his inner fantasy. .     

Perhaps her mother was the first person to understand him, so on her deathbed, she secretly handed the Dark Dragon Legion into his hands.     

Wei Xiangyang: “I thought I was wrong at first, because everyone told me that. But then I found out that the world was wrong, and it killed Omega's opportunity to choose. ”     

Wei Xiangyang looked at his father firmly, and slowly stretched out his hand.    

 He wants to change the world.     

Wei Lin looked at his son with relief and helplessness, and handed the scepter into Wei Xiangyang's hands without resistance.     

“You are too naive, even as an emperor, you can't change the world as you want. But I would like to see what you can do, so, my child, do what you want to do. As for your brothers and sisters, as long as you don't let them lose their lives, let them be rich and idle. ”     

Wei Xiangyang knelt on the ground with a bang, knelt down deeply and knocked his head three times, and raised his hands to take the scepter from his father.     

From this moment on, he will no longer be an insignificant prince, but the emperor of this empire!     

Wei Lin looked at his son proudly. No matter what, being able to do this proves that his son has the courage and means to become an emperor.     

But……     

Wei Lin: “Xiangyang, those who are emperors must not have any weaknesses, let alone leave a handle to be criticized.

Your weakness is too obvious. I have sent someone to help you deal with it. I hope you can do it yourself in the future. ”     

With a loud bang, the scepter in Wei Xiangyang's hand fell to the ground. The scarlet gems inlaid on it were extremely dazzling, but his panicked face could be seen from it.     

“Colonel Du Guzhou, what do you mean? ”     

Yue Chu leaned idly against the door frame, her white shirt was not buttoned tightly, revealing a large area of white jade-like skin, with rose-colored marks on it, spreading down from the neckline, enough to make people think about how passionate his lover is. Passion.     

Even in the face of the long sword that Du Guzhou was about to point to in front of him, he didn't have any fear of panic, he still walked leisurely like a leisurely court, and he still had the leisure to talk to Du Guzhou.    

 Du Guzhou: “By his Majesty's order, I will take your life. ”     

Yue Chu raised his eyebrows, yo, after so many years of growth, it is impressive to know that he has set a language trap for him.     

Yue Chu: “The old emperor wants to kill me, why? ”     

Shouldn't you open one eye and close it at this time, so that Wei Xiangyang can feel better and let go of the restless princes.     

Du Guzhou squeezed the handle of the knife in his hand, and a little anger appeared from the dark pupils of his eyes. Why? Yue Chu is also interested in asking this kind of question? !     

Over the years, he used Wei Xiangyang to ascend to the sky in one step. Obviously, he had no military merit, but he was promoted to colonel with him, and he was directly in charge of the Red Lion Flame Regiment.

The Yue family also ascended to the sky with chickens and dogs, cut off the throat of the empire, and shouted for Wei Xiangyang everywhere, creating black materials to frame several other princes.     

These villains staying by Wei Xiangyang's side will only harm him!     

Therefore, when he received His Majesty's order, he agreed without hesitation. After so many years, he and Yue Chu should have an end.     

Yue Chu gushed twice, how could she describe him so badly. He touched his face. Obviously, he has been mixing well in the past few years, and when he reached Du Guzhou's mouth, he became dependent on nepotism. It's really... it's unpleasant.    

 He stepped back lightly, avoiding the sharp blade that pierced him.    

 Yue Chu: "If you kill me, Xiangyang will never forgive you for the rest of your life. ”     

Du Guzhou pursed his lips tightly, his eyes were as firm as stones, with a sense of self-sacrifice and fearlessness.     

Du Guzhou: "Even if he hates me, blames me, or kills me, I won't regret it. I must let him ascend to the throne cleanly and without concern, and realize his long-standing dream. ”     

If it weren't for the lack of time, Yue Chu would have wanted to applaud him. Seeing what he said, he would have been moved by his pleasure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 117 17
fetish ဖြစ်တာတွေ ချက်ဖြစ်ခဲ့တဲ့ roleplay တွေ တကယ်ဖြစ်ဖူးခဲ့တာလေးတွေ တချို့က ကိ စိတ်ကူးယဉ်တာဖြစ်သလို တချို့က ကိ တကယ်လုပ်ချင်တာ တချို့က ကိဖြစ်ခဲ့တာလ...
26.6K 1.2K 28
ဘဝမှာတစ်ခါလောက်ဖြစ်ဖြစ်ပျော်ရွှင်ခြင်းဆိုတာကိုခံစားကြည့်ချင်တယ် #ခွန်းရှိူင်းဆက်​မောင်(ခေါ်)ခွန်းကလျာမောင် နာကျင်စရာတွေရှိလဲချစ်ပါ့မယ်မောင် #မေမြတ်နိ...
20.7K 2.6K 30
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.