The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Omega Prince 22

6.6K 270 39
By Unluckykuroneko

“Does it still hurt? ”     

Wei Xiangyang looked at the twisted scar on Yue Chu's chest, and didn't dare to touch his fingers, for fear that it would hurt him, so he could only stay on top tremblingly.     

He warned himself to keep all this firmly in his mind, because it was the punishment he deserved for making a mistake.     

He leaned over slowly, printed a kiss on Yue Chu's forehead, and put his hand on his chest, with a trace of grief in Yingying's eyes.    

 “I'm sorry. ”    

 Three simple words expressed his heavy remorse, but he could never make up for the damage Yue Chu had suffered.     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly, and the soft light hit his face to make that smile as beautiful as an angel, able to forgive all the mistakes of a loved one.     

“Why do you want to say sorry, you saved me. My terminal was taken away, and I could only secretly use someone else's terminal to send it. I thought you would have to investigate and come again, but I didn't expect you to come here without hesitation. I can think, am I important to you? ”     

Wei Xiangyang held his hand tightly, his voice hoarse but firm: “More important than anyone else. ”    

Yue Chu's smile was sweet, and the corners of her curved mouth were like honey wine, which made Wei Xiangyang's wine not intoxicating.     

He scraped Wei Xiangyang's beautiful face with his fingers: “That's what I said to Du Guzhou, you are more important than anyone else. ”     

After speaking, he frowned slightly again, and worry flashed in his eyes: “Will it affect you a lot to terminate the marriage contract with Du Guzhou in this way? ”     

Wei Xiangyang smiled proudly, and the mockery in his eyes was unabashedly revealed in front of Yue Chu, with a trace of contempt.     

The Du family was really careless this time. They wanted to use the Du family's hands to eradicate Yue chu and the Yue family, but they didn't expect that Yuechu could run out of the strict guards and make things so big.

Their control has already fallen into his hands, and in addition, these two years have been a critical time for the Du family to control the 37th Army, and there is a lot of room for negotiation.     

Wei Xiangyang must not only terminate the marriage contract, but also control the Du family in his hands.

Coupled with the ambitious Luo family, the Yue family, who had to follow up, and the Lu family, who had weeds on the walls, the power in his hands could not be underestimated.    

 It's just that until now he still lacks the most critical point-the glory that is convincing.     

Therefore, these forces can only be temporarily buried in the soil, waiting for the most suitable time to break ground.     

Yue Chu half sat up and touched Wei Xiangyang's forehead with her forehead. Her clear eyes were full of encouragement and support.     

Yue Chu: “I will always follow Your Highness. ”     

Wei Xiangyang was warm-hearted and worried again. Yue Chu was so weak that she didn't even want to bask in the sun.

How could he arrange to go to the army?……     

……     

Du Family:     

Old Man Du, Du Guzhou's grandfather Du Qingming, was once one of the three marshals of the Empire. He had outstanding military achievements and could be described as a big man who would shake the empire with his feet.     

However, the biggest regret in his life was that he did not raise a good son, so that the Du family was unavailable in the next generation, and fell into a trough for a while.

It was not until Du Guzhou was born that the Du family was reborn.     

Looking at Omega, who was sitting like a pine, he squinted his eyes slightly, and his deeply wrinkled eyelids couldn't block his wise and sharp eyes.

Even though he was nearly eighty years old, he still didn't show turbidity.     

He is actually the one who most supports Du Guzhou and Wei Xiangyang's marriage.

As a nobleman who watched the emperor grow up and once served as the emperor's teacher, both he and the emperor hope to establish a closer relationship to ensure the stability of the two parties.     

Therefore, after learning that Du Guzhou had done something to Yue Chu, he not only did not stop him, but also added a fire to his side.

It's a pity that human calculations are not as good as heavenly calculations, and there has been such a big leak.     

Old Man Du's expression remained motionless, and he gently blew the tea in front of him, inhaling the sweet smell of tea into his nose.     

However, if His Royal Highness thought that he could threaten them with this trivial matter, he would be really naive.     

He had already arranged it as early as when the incident just happened, and all the finishing work was completed, and no one could find any clues that could be related to the Du family.

There will only be one so-called confession, and no one can pull out the palm of his hand.     

Old Man Du: “Why does Your Highness have to terminate the marriage contract? We can turn a blind eye to your affairs, as long as the marriage contract is still there, everything is easy to say. ”     

Du Guzhou opened his eyes wide in disbelief, but he wanted to say something, but Du Qingming raised his hand to stop him. He could only hold his fist tightly and stood aside unwillingly.     

He didn't understand why Grandpa didn't care about Yue Chu's affairs, but for the benefit of the Du family, this question could only be temporarily buried in his heart.     

Wei Xiangyang's expression was cold, even if the Du family offered such sincere chips, it didn't make him feel moved.

In fact, Yue Chu persuaded him the same way, but he couldn't accept it.     

Wei Xiangyang lowered his noble head: "Sorry, that is my beloved, and I must give him the best of everything.”     

Old Man Du seemed helpless: “Young people like to talk about what kind of affection and love, and they will understand after a long time that those are not important at all. What matters is the power in their hands. ”     
Wei Xiangyang gently rubbed the mouth of the cup with his fingers, and instead of arguing with Old Man Du about this issue, he turned the question back to the original question.     
When Old Man Du saw that he didn't toast or eat, his face was already a little uncomfortable.

However, his city government is extremely deep, and it will not make people dissatisfied.     

Old Man Du: “This is the marriage contract I made with Your Majesty. If I want to terminate it, I am afraid that Your Majesty will have to agree. ”     

Wei Xiangyang had known that there would be such a show a long time ago, and he prepared it in advance.     

“My father has agreed, it depends on what you mean. ”     

Old Man Du paused slightly, and then took a sip of tea without a trace. He really didn't expect Wei Xiangyang to be able to convince His Majesty one step ahead.     

He cast his gaze on the young man in front of him. This Omega had a royal aura on his body, and his arrogant contempt for everything was very familiar.

This pride in Wei Xiangyang's body will not make people disgusted, but it will make people despise, because arrogant people will never look close.     
But this person is different from what he thought. He has a certain temperament, which makes him rarely feel uneasy.     What does he want to do? Du Qingming was a little curious for the first time.     Old Man Du shook his head helplessly: "Since Your Majesty has agreed, the old man has nothing to say, he can only say that you have no fate with Guzhou. ”     
Wei Xiangyang stood up and bowed to him, thanking the Du family for this step back. However, his purpose is not only this, but more importantly, to use the power of the Du family to enter the army.     

Speaking of this, Old Man Du's face suddenly became cold. Since ancient times, there has been no example of Omega entering the army. If you want him to open this door, absolutely not!     
Wei Xiangyang couldn't afford this infamy, let alone the Du family!     

He picked up the teapot and poured Wei Xiangyang a full cup of tea. He didn't stop until the water flowed out of the cup and spilled on the table.     

His intention was obvious, that is, to tell Wei Xiangyang to shut up and leave immediately.     

Wei Xiangyang remained silent, as if he hadn't realized what Old Man Du meant, he directly picked up the teacup full of splashing water and handed it to his mouth.     

The thick eyelashes covered the cold color in his eyes, his stern face was not angry and arrogant, and he didn't even land on the fishing boat with half the momentum.

A faint water stain soaked his fingertips, making his shiny white jade hands look more slender.     

Wei Xiangyang was waiting, waiting for Yue Chu's information.     

Transit station    

Yue Chu took the terminal with a smile and recorded all the pictures of the transactions in front of him.     

Some people are just not satisfied. They are already powerful, but they still can't bear greater glory and wealth.

For example, Du Tianyuan, Du Qingming's son and Du Guzhou's father.     

In order to control the Du family, Wei Xiangyang has been investigating privately, but the Du family is hidden very deeply, far from being able to find it by the forces he now controls.     
However, Yue Chu was an open person. According to the background records of the story, Du Guzhou's biggest crisis was when his father Du Tianyuan was exposed to trading with star pirates and was convicted of treason.

At that time, the Du family's vitality was greatly injured, and it was only by Du Guzhou's power that they survived.     

In order to complete the task, the system secretly opened a back door for Yue Chu and revealed Du Tianyuan's trading location to him.     

No, I just caught a big fish.     

With a smile on the corner of Yue Chu's mouth, he took out a cigarette he was carrying with him and wanted to light it, but suddenly found that he did not bring a lighter.

I touched the bulging pocket, there was only one lollipop in it, and I didn't know when Wei Xiangyang put it in.     

He broke the cigarette, threw it in the trash can, and took out the lollipop. I didn't eat it either, I just rolled round balls of sugar against my face.     

After recording the video, he clicked on Wei Xiangyang's account and sent it to him.     

He looked leisurely, put his hands in his pockets, left quietly, and gently pressed the button in his hand.

Just hearing a loud noise, the warehouse exploded violently, billowing smoke rose into the sky, and immediately the sirens buzzed, and the people around fled like frightened sheep.     

Of course, the real man would not look back, Yue Chu just left with a smile at the corner of his mouth.     

The task was successfully completed!     
In the midst of embarrassment, Wei Xiangyang's voice rang, his face eased, and the sharpness between his eyebrows immediately softened.     

Turning on the screen, he began to type earnestly, and finally did not forget to put a kitten clapping expression at the end, and returned with a serious expression.     

It is said that 80% of couples in the empire use this expression when chatting-that's what it says in the "Guide to Success in Love".     

Raising his head again, Wei Xiangyang's expression had become a little aggressive, and Yue Chu's success gave him a lot of confidence to confront Du Qingming head-on.     

“I have a closer relationship with the Du family than the other two. If I can, I naturally want to get closer. Now that the opportunity is in front of you, please think about it for a while. ”    

Du Qingming moved his heavy eyelids, and the excessive folds made his eyelids droop down, and the wrinkles between the corners of his eyes were like knife cuts.     

He looked at Omega quietly in front of him, wondering where he had the confidence to dare to speak so loudly. It has been a long time since no one has provoked him in front of him, but he was a little unable to adapt for a while.     

“Your Royal Highness, sometimes it is a fact that you should recognize that you are in the right place. I am getting older and a little tired, so I will retire first. Please forgive me. ”     

With that said, Du Qingming stood up on crutches, but he just wanted to shake his sleeves and leave.     

Wei Xiangyang didn't stop him, his eyebrows were still sharp and cold, like a strong wind passing through the ice sheet, blowing snow-white ice dust.     

He said lightly: “I advise you to stay for a while...”     

Du Qingming shook his head in his heart. People who are too arrogant will always lose miserably. His Royal Highness is still too young, so I am afraid that he will have to go through more experience.     

However, at this moment, a man ran over in a panic and whispered a few words in Du Qingming's ear.

Du Qingming's complexion changed in an instant, and his decadent body swayed, almost unsteady on his feet.     
Du Guzhou hurriedly stepped forward to support him, trying to ask what was the matter, but saw his grandfather turn around in shock and looked at Wei Xiangyang, who was as stable as Mount Tai.     

Wei Xiangyang got up slowly, the pride condensed in the corners of his eyebrows was still as cold as ice and frost.     

“Now, can you consider my proposal? ”     

The author has something to say: I have to ask everyone for a leave of absence. I have a business trip tomorrow. I am afraid that the update will be suspended for a few days. Please forgive me.     I really didn't expect to be so busy at the end of September and the beginning of October. Generally, I spend more than 3,000 a day, and my heart is a little broken.     I hope the little angels don't get angry, and I will speed up my progress when I come back.     I'm really, really sorry!     Thank you all for your support. Thanks in 2020-10-08 19:10:38~2020-10-09 20:43: The little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during the 18th period~     Thanks to the little angel for irrigating nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Jiaobao;     Thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 468 20
TOM KAULITZ SMUT
63.1K 4.3K 51
Shubish oneshots because why not. Mainly fluff with a little angst on the side. Ps- I wanted to write like a long story but I lack a good main plot a...
52.6K 3.4K 25
Zidane, " she whispered We were so close to one another . She started breathing so fast. "It's okay, Mama," I said in a soft tone. I leaned in v...
21.3K 1.6K 26
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...