The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 7
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Omega Prince 13

6.4K 309 65
By Unluckykuroneko

Yue Chu frowned slightly and looked at Wei Xiangyang.

Her frosty face was already covered by Hongxia at this time, like a blooming rose waiting to be picked.

The arrogant prince was unwilling to show embarrassment in front of him, biting his lower lip and swallowing the whimper into his stomach.     

When he held Wei Xiangyang, he could feel the steaming high temperature on his body, and his hot skin was tightly pressed to his arm with trembling.     

Yue Chu knew how uncomfortable estrus was for Omega, because his state at this time was similar to Wei Xiangyang.

This kind of inducing agent is very similar to the contagious power of the queen bee.

It can amplify people's five senses and make all emotions tingle every inch of nerves like boiled water.     

In order to resist the contagious power of the queen bee, the Realm of the Moon had to undergo rigorous training from an early age to hone its will and avoid being controlled on the battlefield and becoming a puppet of the enemy.

Therefore, the state at this time is nothing to him, and it is even easier to control because of Omega's innate superior mental power.     

Of course Yue Chu didn't want to take advantage of Du Guzhou, but he didn't want to see his mission objectives tortured.     

Human calculations are not as good as heavenly calculations, he recognized it!     

Yue Chu soothingly touched Wei Xiangyang's sweat-soaked hair, opened his terminal, and began to look for Du Guzhou's number.

Unfortunately, Yuechu used to live in dire straits every day, and he didn't have time to think about Fenghua Xueyue, and he didn't have Du Guzhou's number.    

 In desperation, he could only say softly to Wei Xiangyang: “Your Highness, please tell me Du Guzhou's number. ”     

Wei Xiangyang grasped Yue Chu's wrist firmly, and there was cold disgust in his painful eyes, and he refused.     

At this time, Wei Xiangyang seemed to have fallen into the ice sea, surrounded by a bottomless darkness, and the cold and heavy sea water wrapped him and squeezed him.

The sound and light all left him, and loneliness was like ten thousand small insects gnawing on his skin a little bit.     

He was very cold and painful. He wanted to roar and roll, but he could only hug himself tightly, leaning against Yue Chu's gentle embrace, struggling to absorb a little warmth.     
But there is always an invisible membrane that separates him from Yue chu.

He can't smell the faint fragrance of Yuechu's body, can't feel the soft skin, and can't even hear his voice clearly.     
He opened his mouth and wanted Yue Chu to hold him tightly, but he couldn't say such cowardly and miserable words.     

Wei Xiangyang absolutely didn't want Du Guzhou. Even at this moment, he wanted to vomit when he heard the name.     

“No, don't Du Guzhou. ”     

Yue Chu was taken aback, but he didn't expect that Wei Xiangyang would refuse Du Guzhou so firmly at such a time.

He locked his eyebrows tightly and tried the temperature on Wei Xiangyang's face with the back of his hand.

No, it was too hot. If Wei Xiangyang went on like this, something would happen to Wei Xiangyang.     

He understood Wei Xiangyang's pride, but……     

Yue Chu looked at Xiao Xiong:

“System, is there any other way besides alpha? I am taking him to the hospital now, the doctor should have a way. ”    

 Xiao Xiong nervously surrounded Wei Xiangyang's side, more anxious than Yue Chu.

Mom, this golden egg is related to its world line. If it hangs up at this time, it will be all over.     

Xiao Xiong: “No, there is no choice but to appease Him with pheromones. ”     
Pheromone?     

Yue Chu leaned down and sniffed the smell of Wei Xiangyang's body lightly. Sure enough, when he let go of his mental power, he could clearly smell the scent of roses, gorgeous and aloof, like a beauty under the moon, with a proud and charming fragrance.     

Yue Chu asked, “Is my pheromone useful to him?" ”     

Xiao Xiong looked weird: “I have never heard that Omega pheromones are useful to Omega, so don't dream. ”     
Yue Chu thoughtfully said, "Then why does the empire prohibit OO love? ”     
Xiao Xiong: "Of course it's because...”     
Because... because of what? The little bear suddenly couldn't answer. He stared roundly, staring at Yue Chu, who was slowly releasing his pheromone, only to feel that the top of his head was cracked and something suddenly shattered.     

Yue Chu didn't dare to be careless. If his guess was wrong, whether Wei Xiangyang wanted it or not, he would call Du Guzhou.     

He slowly released pheromones, and a faint fragrance entangled Wei Xiangyang's rose fragrance.

The aroma could not be said to be of any taste, or even if it seemed to be nothing, but Wei Xiangyang opened his eyes wide in an instant, grabbed Yue Chu's arm, and tightened his fingers uncontrollably.     

Useful!    

Yue Chu smiled, half pressed Wei Xiangyang's body, controlling the pheromone and slowly invading Wei Xiangyang's realm.

Her eyes were as bright as the moon, but she didn't have the purity and plainness of the past, but brought the dangerous temptation of Hongyue.     

His fingers slid across Wei Xiangyang's cheeks, stopped at the corners of his mouth, and said in a hoarse voice, “Your Highness, can I? ”     
Wei Xiangyang looked at him intently, as if there was a fire burning in his throat, and he was extremely thirsty, and Yue Chu was his clear spring. As long as he wanted, all the pain would disappear.     

Is Wei Xiangyang willing?

He didn't know it himself, his brain was burned like a paste, and he couldn't turn it at all.

But at least the person in front of him did not repel him, that was enough.     

He nodded slightly invisibly, stretched out his arm with difficulty and put it on Yuechu's neck, cast his gaze on the top of the black aircraft, and his thoughts flew to unknown places.     

That's it.     

Yue Chu smiled slightly, and at that moment he saw despair from the depths of Wei Xiangyang's eyes, and the only candlelight in the deep, rich black mist was extinguished.

He felt something in his heart, and the synopsis of the story that Xiao Xiong had given quickly passed through his mind, Omega……     

Wei Xiangyang seemed to dislike Omega's identity very much. He desperately wanted to get rid of the shackles, but after a circle, he was still trapped in place.

His ideals, his pursuits, and even his life have all been shattered by such an identity, making it impossible for such a proud and hardworking person to accept it.     

The hero wept only because he was born out of time. If Wei Xiangyang and Du Guzhou's gender changes, Yue Chu believes that he can also easily stand at the highest point.     

Yue Chu raised her brows lightly, and turned the two of them over by holding Wei Xiangyang's waist.     

Well, as a hedonist, he doesn't care about this.     

Yue Chu put her fingers into Wei Xiangyang's soft hair, opened her slender and straight legs, and hooked his waist.     

Yue Chu chuckled lightly: “If Your Highness still has the strength, I will trouble you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang was taken aback, and his soul seemed to have returned to his body, hot and panicked.

His dark eyes seemed to be illuminated by the sun, shining brightly, and before his sanity returned, he couldn't help holding Yue Chu's leg, panting heavily like a wolf dog.     

The moonlight is infinite.     

Du Guzhou ran frantically, and the white walls of the hospital seemed to spread out like an elegy, mocking his fear.

All the surrounding sounds left him, only the violent heartbeat in his chest, which hit his eardrums as heavily as the drums of defeat.     

He didn't know how ugly his face was at the moment. He just wanted to hurry up and hurry up, and he would be able to see the person who made him worry.     

However, when he ran to the door of the ward, what he saw was Yue Chu coming out from the inside and gently brought the door in front of him.

That nasty face faced him coldly, like a knight guarding, and no one was allowed to approach.     

Du Guzhou only felt an anger explode in his heart. He strode to Yue Chu, his voice cold and full of warnings: “What are you doing here?" ! ”     

Yue Chu was so despicable that she didn't forget to come over to watch the joke when Wei Xiangyang was the most embarrassed!   

Yue Chu was still wearing pajamas at home at this time, her hair was messy like a chicken coop, the corners of her mouth were broken, her eyes were dazzling with bright red, and her clothes were rubbed like messy leaves. Two of the four buttons fell off, revealing a white chest.     

He didn't listen to Du Guzhou's nonsense at all, so he just punched him hard in the face.     

Wow, cool!     

The little bear was so scared that he stuffed both paws into his mouth: Oh my god, the host actually beat the protagonist! !     

Yue Chu sneered: “Now that you are so domineering, where did you go when Your Highness was in danger? ”     
Du Guzhou gritted his silver teeth, trying to get Yue Chu out of the way, but had to face sharp questioning.     

“I thought there would be no danger on campus. ”     

Yue Chu: “Do you think? If it weren't for dating you, the guards around Your Highness would never have left. Everyone believes in you, but what have you done? Throw an Omega alone by a remote lake in the middle of the night, but no alpha would do this. Did you not expect that there would be danger, or did you pretend not to think about the danger, or did you not care at all? ”     

Du Guzhou clenched his fists, with deep pain in his dark eyes. He wanted to refute Yue Chu's words, but all his excuses turned pale in the face of such a result.     

Yue Chu walked up to Du Guzhou, grabbed his collar and asked him to face him.     

“Du Guzhou, remember, it was you who ruined him and ruined the relationship between you. This guilt and self-blame will always follow you. ”     

Yue Chu let him go, and picked up a wet towel in disgust and wiped his hands, as if he had touched something dirty.

He threw the tissue accurately into the trash can, and watched Du Guzhou kneel down at the door of the ward with his legs softly, the corners of his mouth slightly raised.     

Du Guzhou said with a dumb voice: "Please let me see the sun again. ”     

Yue Chu stood with her arms around the wall, leaning lightly against the white wall, and did not stop her anymore.     

“He just fell asleep for a while, if you have to let him face the nightmarish reality again, then please. ”     

Du Guzhou was silent, the corners of his eyes flushed, densely covered with red bloodshot.

The man, whose back has always been straight as a sword, also ricketed slightly. After a pause, he slowly got up. His figure shook uncontrollably, and he quickly stood still, not letting his fragility be exposed for half a minute.     

From this point of view, Du Guzhou and Wei Xiangyang are really alike. Some similar people will come together because of the same interests, but some similar people will go further and further because of the spikes erected by both sides.     

Du Guzhou: “Take good care of him, and I will come to see him in a few days. ”     

Yue Chu was noncommittal.     

Du Guzhou's gaze moved to Yue Chu again. He didn't worry that this person would stay by Wei Xiangyang's side, but at this moment he had no other choice.     

Du Guzhou warned coldly: "If you dare to hurt Xiangyang, I will definitely not let you go. ”     

Yue Chu smiled mockingly: “You are the only one who hurt him. ”     

The author has something to say: Thank you in 2020-09-24 19:57:06~2020-09-25 17:36: The little angel who voted for me or irrigated nutrient solution during the 17th period~     Thanks to the little angel who cast the mine: 1 eternal reader;     Thanks to the little angel for irrigating nutrient solution: 3 bottles of biedescovery;     Thank you very much for your support, and I will continue to work hard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 424 6
نيك سكس جماعي حبايبي هذا اكاونتي الجديد ببدأ انزل عليه
134K 3.1K 51
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
14.5K 114 7
short story about raped stepbrother
75.6K 183 12
𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚂𝙷𝙾𝚃 𝚂𝙼𝚄𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃 𝙳𝙾𝙽'𝚃 𝚁3𝙿𝙾𝚁𝚃... 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚏�...