The Green Tea Targets the wro...

By Unluckykuroneko

Author: Jack Cat Yue Chu was defeated and died, and was dragged into a different world by the system, pr... More

Target: Omega Prince 1
Target: Omega Prince 2
Target: Omega Prince 3
Target: Omega Prince 4
Target: Omega Prince 5
Target: Omega Prince 6
Target: Omega Prince 8
Target: Omega Prince 9
Target: Omega Prince 10
Target: Omega Prince 11
Target: Omega Prince 12
Target: Omega Prince 13
Target: Omega Prince 14
Target: Omega Prince 15
Target: Omega Prince 16
Target: Omega Prince 17
Target: Omega Prince 18
Target: Omega Prince 19
Target: Omega Prince 20
Target: Omega Prince 21
Target: Omega Prince 22
Target: Omega Prince 23
Target: Omega Prince 24
Target: Blood King 1
Target: Blood King 2
Target: Blood King 3
Target: Blood King 4
Target: Blood King 5
Target: Blood King 6
Target: Blood King 7
Target: Blood King 8
Target: Blood King 9
Target: Blood King 10
Target: Blood King 11
Target: Blood King 12
Target: Blood King 13
Target: Blood King 14
Target: Blood King 15
Target: Blood King 16
Target: Blood King 17
Target: Blood King 18
Target: Blood King 19
Target: Blood King 20
Target: Blood King 21
Target: Blood King 22
Target: Virus 1
Target: Virus 2
Target: Virus 3
Target: Virus 4
Target: Virus 5
Target: Virus 6
Target: Virus 7
Target: Virus 8
Target: Virus 9
Target: Virus 10
Target: Virus 11
Target: Virus 12
Target: Virus 13
Target: Virus 14
Target: Virus 15
Target: Virus 16
Target: Virus 17
Target: Virus 18
Target: Virus 19
Target: Virus 20
Target: Virus 21
Target: Old Ghost 1
Target: Old Ghost 2
Target: Old Ghost 3
Target: Old Ghost 4
Target: Old Ghost 5
Target: Old Ghost 6
Target: Old Ghost 7
Target: Old Ghost 8
Target: Old Ghost 9
Target: Old Ghost 10
Target: Old Ghost 11
Target: Old Ghost 12
Target: Old Ghost 13
Target: Old Ghost 14
Target: Old Ghost 15
Target: Old Ghost 16
Target: Old Ghost 17
Target: Old Ghost 18
Target: Old Ghost 19
Target: Old Ghost 20
Target: Old Ghost 21
Target: Old Ghost 22
Target: Old Ghost 23
Target: Old Ghost 24
The End

Target: Omega Prince 7

6.8K 354 16
By Unluckykuroneko

Yue Chu sat in the corner, tasting the coffee in her hand, then opened a bag of sugar cubes and put them all in without hesitation.

How the coffee here is made is so bitter that people's mouths are tight, and they don't want to come again in this life.     

His location is very hidden, not only can he see Wei Xiangyang and Du Guzhou diagonally opposite through the leafy gardenia, but he will not be discovered.     

Yue Chu leaned on the soft gray sofa, picked up the bear and pinched its soft little ears.

Well, to be honest, green tea is quite difficult to do. It takes a lot of effort to dig people's corners, and you have to keep an eye on people all the time to find opportunities to take advantage of the void. Tired!     

If it hadn't been for the system to give him a flatbread, Yue Chu really wouldn't want to do it anymore. He is a casual person, and he is also very casual when he is in love.

If he fits, he will be together, and if he doesn't fit, he will be separated. Where are there so many twists and turns?     

Thinking of this, he licked his lips, and his ruddy lips were stained with brilliant color, making his lips red and teeth white, like a beautiful boy who came out of ancient mythology.

With slender fingers, he nodded to the side of his face. He really missed the tendons, the waist of the male dog, and the long legs when he was with the general before.

He would never speak if he could do it. Tsk tsk, it's much more worry-free.     
Before Yue Chu had had enough aftertaste, Du Guzhou answered the phone and hurriedly left.

He immediately sat up straight and looked deeply at Wei Xiangyang, who was facing a table of desserts and snacks alone.     

Opportunity, here it is.     

Yue Chu stood up with a smile and settled his account first. I really have to thank Du Guzhou for giving me the opportunity to apologize for this attitude.

Sure enough, emotional intelligence matches his name very well.     

“Your Royal Highness? ”     

When Wei Xiangyang heard this familiar voice, he looked up and saw Yue Chu's surprised face.

He raised his eyebrows slightly. When he appeared here at this point in time, did he want to have a chance encounter with Du Guzhou?     

Thinking of this, the arc of his mouth pulled down again, and a trace of ridicule flashed in his eyes, not knowing whether it was to himself or to Yue Chu.

Unfortunately, it was too late, and Du Guzhou had already left.     

In fact, this is the first time he has dated Du Guzhou. The romantic coffee shop, delicious desserts, and lovers who chat while eating seem to satisfy all his fantasies about love.

But this fantasy did not last long, and it turned into loneliness in just a few tens of minutes.     

Wei Xiangyang thoughtfully did not debunk Yue Chu's careful thoughts: "Something is wrong? ”     

Yue Chu was also welcome, and sat directly opposite Wei Xiangyang, occupying Du Guzhou's position.     

Yue Chu: “I was drinking coffee here just now, and I just saw you here, so I thought about coming over and saying hello. Is His Royal Highness also alone? Can I sit with Your highness? Drinking coffee alone is actually a bit lonely. ”     

Wei Xiangyang's hand holding the coffee paused slightly, only to feel that his mood had reached the bottom in an instant, and he didn't want to drink a mouthful.

He put the coffee on the table and prepared to call the waiter to check out.     

Naturally, Yue Chu couldn't let him go. He opened his terminal with a smile and turned the light screen to Wei Xiangyang.     

“This meal is my treat, mainly because I want to ask Your Highness some questions. I plan to sign up for the Interstellar Mecha Competition. I don't know much about the situation in this regard. Your Highness is so good, please help me. ”     

Wei Xiangyang's exquisite handsome face was full of undisguised surprise, mecha competition?

Just the appearance that Yue Chu can be blown down by this gust of wind?     
“Your Royal Highness? ”     

Wei Xiangyang looked at the registration form that Yue Chu had filled out with complicated eyes, and then noticed that Yue Chu, who looked inconspicuous, turned out to be a double ss-physical strength ss and mental strength ss.

Also, if he is not an outstanding talent, he will not be able to enter the command department of Imperial University even if he opens the back door.

He underestimated Yue Chu too much.     

For the first time, Wei Xiangyang confronted this classmate who had studied together for two years.

He was also Omega and had extraordinary qualifications. In a sense, the two of them were quite similar. Of course, the ultimate fate cannot be escaped.     

Wei Xiangyang: “There is no need to ask. Although Omega is not prohibited from participating in the Mecha competition for the sake of fairness and justice, the unspoken rule is that no Omega has participated in the Mecha competition for nearly 300 years. ”     

Yue Chu was taken aback: “Why? ”     

Why? Wei Xiangyang smiled mockingly, because no matter how good the physique and high mental strength Omega is, the most important task is to procreate.

This value is above all abilities, and no damage is allowed.

Although the mecha competition requires no fatal nue kills, casualties in combat still cannot be avoided 100%, which may cause damage to Omega and is not conducive to maximizing its reproductive value.     

The Mecha competition does not even need to be expressly stipulated, because as long as Omega signs up, his family, friends, and lovers will flock to dissuade him, and the final result will naturally be over.     

Wei Xiangyang used to be as naive as Yue Chu, but he remembered Du Guzhou's words clearly: “Xiangyang, don't be capricious, you are Omega, and you are the one I will work with for the rest of my life. I don't want to see you have any accidents. The Mecha competition is not suitable for you. Give up. ”     

The words of his brother and friends did not shake his will, but this became the last straw that bent him.     

Yue Chu was a little confused. This is an individual competition and not a team competition. Why do you need the consent of friends, relatives, lovers and family members to participate? ?     

Yue Chu: “I'm not going to kill people and set fires. I don't need others to intervene. ”     

Wei Xiangyang was helpless in his innocence. It seemed that every Omega would go through such a path, from hope to disappointment, from longing to numbness.

He didn't want to splash Yuechu cold water, but some things were not that simple.     

Although it is true that it is not killing and setting fire, for some people it is more terrifying than killing and setting fire.

They will work hard to enlighten you at the beginning, and when they find that you are stubborn, they will resort to crying and hanging to force you to compromise.

Can you watch your family suffer and grieve? Therefore, it can only be oneself who compromises in the end.     
Wei Xiangyang: “I know you don't believe it, but you can communicate with your family first to see what they mean. ”     

Yue Chu pondered for a moment, and chose to dial his father's number, the top alpha of the Yue family, the grand duke of the empire.     

“Father, I want to participate in the Mecha competition. ”    

Yue Chu's father is very handsome, and it can be seen that Yue Chu has inherited good genes from him. He seemed a little surprised when he heard Yue Chu's words, and looked at his son suspiciously, only to frown and refuse categorically.     

Hearing this, Wei Xiangyang had both the calmness of the dust settled and the sorrow of infinite loneliness. Sure enough, no Omega could escape such a fate.     

However, Yue Chu did not obediently accept his fate.     

Yue Chu: “Father, I was ordered by you to approach Du Guzhou, but he didn't seem to be very interested in me.

He doesn't like weak Omega, but prefers Omega who is as strong and self-reliant as His Royal Highness.

In order to reverse his view of me, I must participate in the mecha competition and win a good ranking, so that it is possible to snatch him from his Royal Highness. ”     

“Du Guzhou is the top alpha of the empire. He has extraordinary abilities and an unlimited future. Even the royal family must win him over.

If I can snatch him from His Royal Highness, this will definitely be an even more powerful good thing for the Yue family. If I don't try, I won't feel very willing.

After all, I don't know when the next person who can raise the Yue family to a higher level will appear. ”     

“I know what you are worried about, but the so-called accidents are always rare, and it is worth my bet. ”     

Yue Chu gently raised the corners of her mouth, her beautiful eyes were full of ambition.

He is a top Omega, with a prominent background and good looks. He is the best marriage tool for the Yue family.

It can even be said that unless the Yue family has an SSS-level alpha, the effect on the family is far less than that of him.

This is a weapon of the Yue family, and naturally it must play its greatest role.     

Yue Chu: “Father, I have defeated Zhou Ran of the first-class earl family, gained the trust of His Royal Highness, and publicly thanked Du Guzhou. The road has been paved, just a word from you. ”     

Wei Xiangyang watched Yue Chu turn black and white in shock. No, what Yue Chu said was true, but it sounded so strange.

His expression was complicated. If Yue Chu did this in private, he would definitely be extremely disgusted and keep this deep-hearted guy far away.

But Yue Chu said it bluntly in front of him, which made him not only disgusted, but even wanted to clap his hands in praise.     

Absolutely.     

Yue Chu's father was silent for a moment, and when he spoke again, his tone had already loosened: “I need to think about it again, and I will give you an answer later. ”     

When the video hung up, Yue Chu turned her head to look at Wei Xiangyang with a smile.

His eyes are clearly black and white, and they are as clear as a lake in spring. They are particularly beautiful when they are smiling.

However, if you look deep down, you will find that no matter the wind and rain blow, the lake is always calm, soft and unwavering.     

In fact, his father has agreed, but he has to do another investigation and discuss with the elders before making a decision.

However, Yue Chu can be sure that in the end he must have received a satisfactory answer.     

Yue Chu took the pastries from the plate and placed them piece by piece in front of Wei Xiangyang, filling the snow-white plate.

The beautiful pastries exude a sweet taste, which arouses people's appetite.     
Yue Chu: “Your Highness, when there is nothing on this plate, you can easily make the decision to throw it away.

But when he is filled with these expensive desserts, you will want not to eat all the desserts before deciding where to keep the plate.

The same is true for people. It is difficult but easy to be yourself. As long as you have enough weight, you can attack in negotiations and even win. ”     

Never underestimate the value of Omega. Perhaps in the eyes of many people, they can only be used as marriage tools, but they can be regarded as marriage tools and will play a key role at some point.     

Yue Chu looked at Wei Xiangyang thoughtfully and smiled indifferently.

Now there are three alphas in the royal family, all of whom are Wei Xiangyang's elder brothers.

They are equal in terms of inheritance rights, and there is not much difference in power between them. Wei Xiangyang is the object they need to strive for.

What's more, Wei Xiangyang also made a marriage contract with Du Guzhou, which represented a power that was by no means insignificant.     

Wei Xiangyang stared at the plate for a while, then picked up the top dessert and put it in his mouth.

The slightly bitter almond flavor was mixed with the silky chocolate, which brought enjoyment to the palate.

He narrowed his eyes slightly, his long eyelashes covered his rounded pupils, and his fair face was still indifferent, but it was stained with sharp and vigorous anger.     

Wei Xiangyang: “You are very smart. ”     
No, it's not just about being smart, Wei Xiangyang thought. Every Omega will be bound by his own identity, because the education they have received since birth has trapped them in prison.

But Yue Chu is different. He always has so many strange ideas, and he can cleverly turn them into reality.     

In the past, Wei Xiangyang always felt that he was the most sober, and he had a sense of loneliness that the world was drunk and I woke up alone.

But now, his heart has fallen back to the ground, allowing him to examine himself more accurately.     

Yue Chu: "Thank you, Your Royal Highness, for your compliment. It is my honor. ”     

With that said, Yue Chu used the terminal to send out a registration form for the mecha competition for His Royal Highness, smiled and stretched out his hand to hold His Royal Highness's slightly cold hand.     

“Your Highness, I won't be merciful~”     
Wei Xiangyang ignited a raging fighting spirit, with a hot fighting spirit in his arrogant eyes.

He has never been a person who is content with the status quo, and even his father often sighed that if he were an alpha, there would be no need to fight for the throne.     

Wei Xiangyang is very confident in his mecha combat power, but he really wants to see Yue Chu's power.     
“Don't cry if you lose, it's true! ”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 10 40
I don't own this stories
103K 4.3K 62
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โžฝ๐Ÿค Ongoing โžฝ๐ŸคŽ Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
138K 3.3K 53
A 5-year-old Valentina whose life gets turned upside down by the sudden passing of her beloved mother. Her only family or is it?. Lorenzo De luca is...
39.7K 125 16
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...