Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

By KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... More

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
Traitor- Scarlett
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Lonely- Natasha

5.2K 159 54
By KatieJoyF2004

We got a crack ship in this one- Wanda x Yelena. If u don't like it then that's cool just keep ur thoughts to yourself if they're mean :)

"Thanks for picking me up, Wanda." You say and climb out of her car, grabbing your bag.

"Of course, bub. Your Mom didn't forget, she's just really busy." Wanda tries to comfort you.

"Yes she did. But it's ok, I know how important her job is." You shrug as you enter the compound. "Just wish it didn't take you 3 hours to realise I wasn't home." You tease.

Wanda rolls her eyes. "Shut up. Maybe if you remember to charge your phone, you could of texted me."

"Touché." You giggle.

"Hi, kid." Tony greets and ruffles your hair as you walk past him.

"Hi, Stank. Where's Mom?"

"In her office." He replies. "Be careful though, she's snappy."

You smile at his warning and decide to make your Mom a peanut butter sandwich and a coffee before making your way to her office.

You knock on the door and wait for her reply.

"What?" Her voice asks through the door.

You push it open and carefully step into the room. "Hi, Mama. I made you a sandwich and a coffee."

"Thanks." She grumbles without looking up from her laptop, her brows furrowed frustratedly.

You set the plate and mug down on her desk, moving to hug her but she just huffs and moves away from you. You frown slightly but stand up and shake for her mood.

"What are you working on?" You ask curiously.

"Work." She replies.

"Ok...maybe later, we can watch a movie and have cuddle time?" You ask hopefully.

"Not tonight, Y/N, I'm busy." Natasha shakes you off.

"But we always have movie night on Friday." You pout.

"I'm busy, Y/N. I can't." She repeats.

"Ok." You whisper sadly. "Will you join us for dinner tonight?"

"What part of 'I'm busy', don't you understand?" She asks irritatedly.

"Mama, I just wanna spend some time with you, that's all." You shrug slightly.

"I can't spend time with you, Y/N. I've got far more important things to be doing right now! So please, do me a favour and get out! Go annoy someone else!" She snaps and sends you her black widow glare.

Tears fill your eyes and you recoil in shock. "I-"

"Get out!" She shouts angrily which makes you flinch before you rush out of the room in tears.

You've had a really hard time recently. You've been under a lot of pressure with school and training- you've really needed time with your Mom but she's been really busy with work recently and hasn't had any time for you. Your girlfriend, MJ, has been distant as well- spending most of her time with Peter and ignoring your texts. The only people you have is your Auntie Lena and Wanda.

"Woah, slow down, little poser." A familiar voice says when you crash into someone.

"Auntie Lena," you fall into her arms and cry into her chest.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yelena asks worriedly.

"I'm just having a bad week." You sniff and burrow into her hold.

"Oh, we can't have my little poser being sad now, can we?" Your Aunt asks sympathetically. "I know what will cheer you up. WIGGLY WOO!"

You giggle into Yelenas neck as she calls out for Wanda.

"You summoned me, Yelena?" Wanda asks with a sigh.

"Yes. You see, our little monkey is having a bad week and I don't like that, so I think you know what we've gotta do." Yelena tells her.

Wanda grins in realisation. "What? You think she needs cheering up?"

"Mhm."

You giggle when red wisps form around your body, suddenly ripping you from Yelena as you're lifted into the air. Wanda and Yelena laugh as you squeal in delight whilst Wanda whooshes you around the room, making you do flips and what not.

They used to do this when you were little and having a bad day, Wanda would whisk you up and make you feel like you're flying. They haven't done it in a while though, not since you got bigger.

"Can you all shut up?! Some of us are trying to work!" Your Mom snaps as she bursts out of her office in anger.

Startled, Wanda drops you which makes you yelp and fall to the floor. You groan at the painful snap in your leg.

"Y/N! Did you not hear what I just said?!"

"I'm sorry- I-I think my leg is broken." You whine with tears in your eyes.

Natasha rolls her eyes before disappearing back into her office.

Yelena frowns angrily, going to follow her sister but Wanda grabs her waist and pulls her back before she can do something she regrets.

"Y/N! Oh god- I'm so sorry, sweetheart!" Wanda panics as they rush over to you.

Wanda cringes as the sight of your bone whilst Yelena doesn't falter, used to the sight of broken bones.

"It's alright, detka. You're so brave." Yelena praises and rips the material of your jeans so they can easily access your leg.

You moan in pain when Yelena puts her hands on your leg.

"It's not broken, my love, your knee is dislocated." Your Aunt tells you.

"I'm so sorry," Wanda cries out. "Let's get you to Bruce-"

"No, it's okay. You can put it back with your magic." Yelena interjects.

"Right." Wanda shakes her head to gain back her focus. "Ok. Here." Her hands flow as they hover over your leg, her magic healing your knee. "There we go. All done."

You sit up with a pout. "You dropped me."

"I'm so, so sorry." Wanda apologises profusely.

"It's okay, Wands." You reassure. "But to make it up to me, you have to make me your famous paprikash."

"Fine." Wanda huffs and kisses your head.

Yelena smiles and pulls you into her arms. "You okay, little poser?"

"Pain only makes us stronger. That's what you taught me, Auntie Lena." You tell her.

Yelena smiles softly, her mind floating back to Ohio briefly. She kisses your forehead and glances at Wanda, who is staring at her with a soft look.

"That's right. Always remember that. It's kept me alive all my life." She tells you.

"Even through the red room?" You ask with a small frown.

"Especially through the red room." Yelena confirms and swallows thickly.

A warm hand slips into Yelenas with a small, comforting squeeze. The blonde glances up at Wanda and offers a smile.

"Auntie Lena? Why is Mama so mad at me?" You ask.

"She's not, Princess. Your Mama just has a lot on her plate right now and she's pushing everyone away. Try not to take it to heart, ok? Your Mama loves you more than anything in the world and whatever she says to you at the moment, you know she doesn't mean. You know how she gets under stress. Just like Wanda is when she starts floating random objects and throwing them et you when you walk into the room." Yelena tells you which makes you laugh and Wanda huff.

"That was once." She defends.

"Yeah, I just wish it wasn't a tv remote you throw at my head." Yelena retorts.

Wanda blushes slightly, remembering how bad she felt when she saw the bruise on Yelenas head the next day.

"How about the three of us go out for dinner? We can go to that Italian place you really like?" Wanda suggests.

"Really?" You ask excitedly.

"Of course, darling. Why don't you go get cleaned up and then we'll go?" Wanda says.

You kiss their cheeks happily before skipping off to your room.

"You'll never stop brining that up, will you?" Wanda asks.

Yelena grins and stands up as Wanda does. "Never."

Wanda rolls her eyes and slips her arms around the shorter woman's waist, tugging her forward.

"How many times do I have to apologise for that?"

Yelena hums and nudges her nose against Wandas chin. "You made up for it plenty that night."

Wanda chuckles softly. "Hey, when are we gonna tell Y/N about us?"

"I'm not sure. She's going through a lot at the moment, with Natasha being distant, and MJ spending every second with little Peter. What if she doesn't accept it and we make her feel worse?" Yelena asks.

"I don't think that would happen, Lena. I know you want the best for her, as do I, she's like a daughter to us, but it isn't like her to not accept us." Wanda says.

"We can tell her if you really want to, I'm not ashamed of what we have, wiggly woo." Yelena smiles.

Wanda rolls her eyes. "When will you stop using that ridiculous name?"

"Never."

What they didn't realise is that you were outside the room the whole time, listening to their conversation with a smile on your face. To be honest, you haven't felt like Natashas daughter in a long time, whenever you have a problem- you always go to Wanda and Yelena. Now to know they think of you as a daughter, it makes you feel so loved.

——————————

"Auntie Lena!" You laugh loudly as she runs with you in her arms her into the compound. "I've just eaten!"

"Belly flop!" She yells and jumps over the arm of the couch, landing on top of you which makes you huff. "Wait, wait, wait! Can you hear that?"

You frown when your Aunt suddenly sits up with a serious look on her face.

"Auntie Lena?" You ask worriedly.

Wanda, who can see right through her girlfriends facade, rolls her eyes and leans against the doorway.

"Can't you hear it?" The Russian asks you. "It almost sounds exactly like...the tickle monster!"

"No!" You squeal as she pounces on you and dig her fingers into your sides, relentlessly tickling you which makes you wheeze and laugh. "Auntie Wanda, help me!"

Wanda chuckles and walks over, using her magic to hold your hands down, making it easier for Yelena to tickle you.

You try to glare at Wanda for her betrayal but you can't stop laughing.

Natasha groans in annoyance from her office and shoots up, bursting out of the room and going to shout her irritation, but she stops when she sees the sight.

Her sister, her daughter, and Wanda all laughing together on the couch, looking as happy as ever. Looking like a happy family.

Natasha frowns softly. Why is she jealous?

"Hey," she speaks out which makes the three of them stop and look at her. "What's going on?"

"Oh. Sorry, Mom. We'll keep it down." You apologise which makes her frown again. Has she really been that hard on you?

"No, it's okay. It's nice to see you having fun." She smiles at you.

"Yeah, well some people actually have time for me." You retort under your breath but she still hears it.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, I've been busy with work." Natasha sighs.

You stand up. "I know. I'm going to bed. Thanks for dinner, Auntie Lena." You say and kiss their cheeks before leaving the room.

Natasha frowns after you. "Thanks for being there for her."

"Сука." Yelena grumbles.

"You're welcome, Nat." Wanda smiles at her. "Go talk to her."

Natasha nods and follows after you.

Wanda smiles amusedly at her pouting girlfriend. "I would of knocked her if hadn't just eaten."

Wanda chuckles. "I know you would of, darling."

Yelena huffs and crosses her arms over her chest. Wanda shakes her head fondly.

"Come on, grumpy, let's go to bed."

"Detka?" Natasha calls out as she opens your bedroom door. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, Mom." You say shortly and get into bed.

Natasha joins you. "There's no excuse for how I've treated you recently. You definitely haven't deserved it, and I just want you to know how sorry I am. You're my kid and I made you cry, I'll never forgive myself for that. I shouldn't take my stress out on you like I have, and I'll do anything until you forgive me. I love you, Y/N, and I promise you I'm gonna spend more time with you from now on."

"You don't have to apologise, Mama, I know I can be hard work." You frown with a shrug.

"You're not hard work, my love. Your Auntie Lena is hard work, but not you." She chuckles which makes you smile. "Can you forgive your old Mom?"

You nod and hug her. "Just no more forgetting to pick me up from school."

"Oh, baby, I'm so sorry." Natasha says guiltily and pulls away, cupping your cheeks. "No more of that. I promise."

"Good." You smile and lean your forehead against hers. "Can we spend the day together tomorrow?"

"You have school." She reminds which makes you pout at her. "Eh, who cares. How about you and I take a little vacation to our beach house for a few days?"

"Really, Mama?" You ask excitedly.

"Yeah. You're my little girl and we need some Mommy-daughter time." She smiles at you.

You squeal excitedly and hug her again.

"My perfect little girl." Natasha coos and holds you close. "я тебя люблю, детка."

"Я тоже тебя люблю, мама."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

682 26 11
Pretty much anything is possible! Smut is probably gonna happen. This is gonna be only bxb. PLEASE! I beg of you! Request things!! There will be sic...
85.9K 1.2K 72
Self explanatory. One shots. I have more ideas that don't fit into either books soo if you have any requested go crazy!! i'll have a go at writing th...
51K 702 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
53.2K 990 33
Florence Pugh characters imagines/one shots I DO NOT own any of the marvel characters or any other fictional characters that may or may not be in the...