𝔾𝕃𝔸𝕄ℝ𝕆ℂ𝕂 𝔾𝔸ℕ𝔾

Autorstwa Bluelight80

After an accident involving a small little girl, you find yourself working at The Pizza-Plex in order to help... Więcej

C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎2
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎3
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ 4
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎5
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎6
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎7
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎8
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎9
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎0͎
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎2͎
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎3͎
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎4͎
Small Update
•𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕•
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎5͎
Update
C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎6͎
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
NOTE
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
NOTICE
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

C͎h͎a͎p͎t͎e͎r͎ ͎1͎1͎

1.7K 78 25
Autorstwa Bluelight80

Y/N POV

Your hands felt clammy as your body went into a heat overdrive. You didn't expect nights to be very normal after the first shift, but this was worse than you would've expected. Rubbing your aching nose, you look around to see Roxy coming out of the adult area. She was still chuckling at your embarrassment.

Freddy sensed your distress. Despite knowing it was in his program to comfort those in need of it you felt too flushed to accept it. "Don't worry about me, Freddy. I am perfectly a-o-kay." You give a thumbs up, but even your hands shook a bit.

"Y/N, your heartbeat is unusually high, are you sure everything is alright?"

"NEVER BETTER!" you squeaked. Roxy was now close enough to hear the conversation and gosh you wish you had run away by now. "Fredster, you found her," The wolf exclaimed, her voice all too cheery for what just happened. "Y-yeah, he did, now I gotta go-" Before even turning away, Roxanne pulled you back, slinging a heavy arm over your shoulder. It was like carrying a bar on them. "You're still pretty hot, Y/N."

You tensed up as you blushed, and lowered your head in an attempt to hide it. "Please stop saying that," You murmured, raising your hand to cover the lower half of your face. God forbid, the bear just couldn't just ignore the comment. "There is something wrong!" Shaking your head, you tried finding an excuse. How exactly do you explain to an animatronic that you are very embarrassed cause of the situation you're in. Should you just be like, "Oh yeah, Roxy keeps calling me hot to mess with me I'm pretty sure, and you guys are super close to me right now, and I cannot process what is going on because my brain is melting into a puddle because my body is overheating."

No. That was definitely not going to happen.

You had been lost in your head for a few seconds. By the time you looked back up at the two with you, Freddy had a weirdly determined expression. "Freddy, she's fine," Roxy's voice came through, her hand gesturing to the length of your body. "Roxanne, I believe we should take her to a nearby First-aid facility." What were they talking about? "If you're going to be boring, Imma head out," she says, her arm lifting off of you as she takes a few steps back. Without warning, you were scooped up into Freddy's arms, the muscular build of his arms pressing into your skin.

"F-Freddy wait, I don't need any medical attention!"

" You are at the possibility of having a fever. It is in my code to assist our employees and know their well-being. You are extremely warm, and your pulse rate is ten percent higher than the average. "

This was humiliating.

"Is there no way to convince you that I am one hundred percent fine?"

"Not a chance, superstar."

You angled your face towards him, surprised by the nickname. "Superstar?" The question made Freddy smile a bit, his eyes glancing down at you for a moment. "Do you not like it?"

"I find it... cute," you state. Your response was somewhat unexpected to both of you. Freddy's electric blue orbs glowed with warmth when they widened, his ears wiggling. "I am glad you find it cute." The rest of the walk was quiet, besides the sound of the bear's steps, and the occasional whir of his internal mechanics. You didn't even mind being carried bridal style anymore. His metal and smooth fur had become warm, almost cozy. Extremely weird, god, how hard did I hit my head in the accident?

The worst part of the whole being carried thing: It was comfortable enough to feel tired and start dozing off. In Freddy's arms. He still remained silent as you did, and the vibration of humming starts coming from him. It felt nice. Before you could let your eyes shut all the way, you spotted the office door. Not bothering to give the animatronic a heads-up, you twist away from his grasp, nearly falling to the floor. Freddy's claws reach out and grasp your waist firmly, stabilizing you. "Sorry, I need to finish this task."

"Y/N, I believe it can wait, I advise we-" He paused, a small light flashing as his eyes scanned you. "Hm, strange. You appear to be at the normal heart rate and body temperature again." Relief flooded through your senses. Looks like you've avoided being treated by mister Robo for now. "I told you I was okay, now, I gotta get going. It's 1:58 A.M."

"My apologies for taking up your time. I will respect your wishes from now on, superstar."

"No worries, Freddy. If you want to, I can come see you and the group later."

He accepted your words with a nod and smile. Bowing his head down in goodbye, he walked off towards the escalator. Now you had some peace. No animatronics to mess with you.

Now back to the task at hand. You sat down in the rolling chair as you entered the office, spinning to the desk with the second computer listed in the directions. You were a bit caught off-guard when you saw the task, but it turned out more simple than you had expected. Whoever did parts and services left the code in an easy-to-find folder, instructions laid out for you on easy-to-do steps. God bless whoever did this.

Applying the update was as easy as pie, and you had plenty of time to finish the other responsibilities left to you.

Task four: Organize Files of the Montgomery Gator schedules.

Not exactly your forte, but in the recent day of organizing your money and time, you had some confidence in completing this. Just your luck though, the files happened to be in.. the back area of Monty's room in Rockstar Row. A shiver ran down your spine as you recalled his words. ".. I'll leave the new toy alone."

The way he made you seem like an object felt violating. For a kid's entertainment robot, he was menacing. And rude. Maybe his code got scrambled and turned him into a jerk. He didn't seem to take a liking to you like the others, especially since you got frightened when you saw his room. But hopefully, that's as mean as he can get from what you saw. "Right, you can manage this, Y/N," you whispered to yourself. A mission started when you marched out of the office, and straight to Rockstar Row.

Mission Avoid Alligator.

You probably looked stupid as you tip-toed close to the walls, avoiding the neon lights that shone dimly. It didn't help this place was so large. "God if anyone checks the cameras later and sees me doing this, I'm going to hate myself." The grey door marked 'Employees only' was just ahead, yards away from you. Like lightning, you bolted towards it, jingling the doorknob till it turned and you rush inside. "Yes!" Your hands flew to your mouth, covering it in hopes no one was around to hear the small victorious cry. Exhaling in relief after a minute of quiet passes, you spot a metal shelf with a few boxes resting on it, along with a stack of papers, a dusty Monty plushie.. and a case with sets of shades. You look into it, the gold trim shining as you spot your reflection in the purple lenses. "Hm, must be backups."

Now it was time to sort through these schedules, starting with the birthday parties lineup. Your mouth dropped open, as you find that half the stack of papers in the first pile was the plans for birthday celebrations. Over 50 dates and times within the next three weeks were listed. You still had to go through the concert, and autograph schedules.

It took a good twenty minutes before you made it to the concert pile. You flick through some of the files, skimming over the words and numbers.

Thunk!

The sound came from within the room behind you. Monty's room. His growls could be heard through the door as something was tossed. Your muscles stiffened as you felt your leg twitch anxiously. Something told you that the gator wasn't in the best mood. Maybe you could just take the papers with you and bring them back later...

The plan you formulated screeched to a halt as the door suddenly slid open. The scales on his arms mirrored the green lights, the light shifting as his shoulders rolled back. His whole body seemed to be heaving as steam rolled out of his nose. It surrounded his face, but the crimson glow of his eyes was extremely noticeable. They were staring straight into you, and a squeamish jolt shot through your body.

Neither of you spoke as he neared you. His build was towering over you in a threatening manner as he huffed. The steam warmed your cheeks, but the rest of your body felt cold with fear.

"Everything o-o-okay, Montgomery?" Your voice sounded like a pitiful squeak. He leaned closer, his arm reaching out behind you as his other hand rested against the shelf. You could hear a low rumble come from his chest as he trapped you between both of his arms. "Monty?"

He glanced down at you, his eyebrows pulled down in a frustrated gesture. You watched his claws as they came out from behind, flicking a new pair of shades out. The tense moment passed as he turned away, setting the glasses on top of his snout. "The hell you doing back here, little lady?" It took a second to process his words.

"Sorting through your schedules, it's a task I have tonight."

He hummed in what you guessed was an annoyed response. "You never answered my question," You spoke up louder. His face turned towards you, a small snarl curling at the edge of his mouth. "Damn glasses broke."

That explained what just happened. "How?"

He huffed again, rolling his eyes as he showed his sharp teeth. "Mind your damn business, your job is to take care of the little stuff."

"Why are you such a dick?"

You bit back the gasp as the intrusive sentence escaped you. Shit, shit, shit. What did I just say?!

He whips around, anger radiating off of him. His whole figure moved at a pace that seemed too fast for an animatronic his size, but there he was in front of you in less than a second. You found yourself shoved against a wall as his claws began to dig into your skin.

"Ya know, for such a weak bunch, you humans sure act like you're indestructible... I wonder how easy it would be to break you in half." he hums in question, a murderous glint in his eyes. "I deal with brats all day, so believe me when I tell you how easily I can put you back in your place."

His words were scaring you, and you hated the ounce of anger that flared up in you. Now was not the time to start talking back to the seven-foot monster before you. His face was now inches away from yours, teeth bared with the promise of snapping any second. What you said next would probably determine if you live another day or not. At least that's what it felt like.

"Let me rephrase my question then. Why are you so irritated so often?"

To your astonishment, his eyes widened for a split second before narrowing. It was an action you could've easily missed if it wasn't for the fact that there was very little space between the two of you at the time.

He didn't answer right away. Instead, he loosened the grip he had on your arms and took a heavy step back. Running his claws through his mohawk, he seemed almost... tired. That didn't seem possible for a robot, especially one of his build. But his expression said it all.

"Listen real close, Little lady. If one word of this conversation gets out of this room, I will hunt you down and put you in a world of pain." You nodded feebly, your mouth going dry.

He fully let go of you, and you could feel the multiple stings of where his sharp claws dug into the soft skin. Yet it drew no blood.

Monty made a choked sound, trying to clear his throat as he went to lean his back against the other wall across from you.

"I'm going to be completely honest. I like going ape-shit little lady. Really releases all the pent up steam in my circuits. So yeah, I am a 'dick' as you put it. Tough shit though, everyone's gonna have to deal with it."

His lazy grin was still menacing as your eyes met his. They had a softer glow now which was a contrast to his razor-sharp fangs that showed.

He points a claw at you. "You are new, and the other members seem to have a soft spot for you. That's the only reason you've left a room unscathed, ya hear what I'm saying?"

"Y-yeah, loud and clear."

He grunted in acknowledgment, fixing the position of his glasses so he could peer over them at you. "So, if I'm ever being a dick, just know it's not supposed to be my charming personality the kids get to see. If you go blabbing to your "higher powers" about my attitude, I'll make sure you don't go running your mouth ever again.."

In most stories, it's the other way around. You meet a guy who seems like a douche, but as you get to know him, he's a total sweetie. Monty?

Complete opposite.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeaaahhh, another chapter let's go!

The story has reached over 3,000 reads and I honestly don't understand how. But I'm not complaining and it gives me an excuse to work on this during school cause it's worth it.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

482K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.6M 54.5K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
180K 5.6K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
498K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...