โค๏ธŽแ’ชIแ–ดแ—ด Iแ‘Ž แ‘ญIแ‘ŽK แ‘•ITY|(COMPLETE...

By We3Phoenix

๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘“๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ. ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜. . . . . . . . . Updating an... More

The Cast~
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Chapter 4~
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Chapter 7~
Chapter 8~
Chapter 9~
Chapter 10~
Chapter 11~
Chapter 12~
Chapter 13~
Chapter 14~
Chapter 15~
Special Cast~
Chapter 16~
Chapter 17~
Chapter 18~
Chapter 19~
Chapter 20~
Chapter 21~
Chapter 22~
Chapter 23~
Chapter 24~
Chapter 25~
Chapter 26~
Chapter 27~
Chapter 28~
Chapter 29~
Chapter 30~
Chapter 31~
Chapter 32~
Chapter 33~
Chapter 34~
Chapter 35~
Chapter 36~
Chapter 37~
Chapter 38~
Chapter 39~
Chapter 41~
Chapter 42~
Chapter 43~
Chapter 44~
Chapter 45~
Chapter 46~
Chapter 47~
Chapter 48~
Epilogue~

Chapter 40~

721 38 48
By We3Phoenix

Virat was planning to confess his love for Snehanvi but he was not able to and the only reason was her. He was tensed about her reaction. He could feel that Sneha has started to accept him as her husband but love,that was completely different thing. He knew that will take time but on his side it was getting difficult to hide his feelings.

Virat came home early today from the hospital and was sitting at his room thinking all this when Snehanvi came into the room.

"Kya soch rahe ho?"she asked to Virat who looked at her and nodded his head.

" Nothing. Baas aise hi.", he said as Snehanvi came and sat beside him.

"You came home early today...", she said as she picked up his jacket from the bed and kept in the wardrobe.

" Haan voh baas jaldi kaam khatam ho gaya.", Virat said and added "kuch baat karni thi tumse."

Snehanvi came and sat beside him and said, "Haan bolo na. Kya baat hain?"

Virat took a deep breath and turned to her and held both of her hand and asked, "Where do we stand in this relationship Sneha?"

Snehanvi didn't expect this question at all. She was caught off guard and didn't know how to reply to this. She looked down for sometime then looked back at him and said, "We are best friends. That's what you told me.. Right?"

"Yes. We are best friends and we shall remain that our entire lives but..", Virat stopped and looked at Snehanvi who said, " But what?"

"But we are also husband and wife. I know it's hard for you to accept anyone else as your life partner other than Veer. I know I can't be your Veer ever.. But can't be atleast your Virat?", Virat said.

" I don't understand what you're saying. I don't see you as Veer. You have your own place as Virat... ", Snehanvi went to say something more but got interrupted by Virat who suddenly said, " I love you Sneha and it's not like I have fallen in love with you after getting married to you. I loved you from even before that. Your innocence, your pure heart,just everything about you made me fall for you. I know you still love Veer and that's okay I'll wait for you to accept me from your heart."

Snehanvi did understand Virat's growing affection for her since the day she got married to him. She knew Virat was falling for her and could feel his love but she didn't expect him to confess his feeling like this, all of a sudden. She looked at their adjoining hands and said, "But phir. You agreed to marry jiji.."

"Maa wanted her as her daughter in law and I also thought you wouldn't agree so I never approached you and just agreed to the decision. But I always was in love with you. When at the day of the weddings everything started happening and finally I saw you as my bride I was happy despite all the chaos I was happy to have you as my wife.." Virat said and Snehanvi looked at him with guilt in her eyes.

A man like Virat, who was so generous and so kind and has everything a woman deserves to get, loved her. She could tell his love for her was genuine because he didn't want anything in return from her. He just loved her unconditionally.

"I am.. Sorry Virat.. ", Snehanvi said without looking at him. Virat sighed and cupped her face, he made her look at him and said, "You don't have to feel guilty for whatever I said today. I don't want you to accept my love as the outcome of guilt. Mere paas tabhi ana Sneha jab sach mein mujhse pyar ho!"

Snehanvi looked at him with tears. She could understand he was hurt but was too good to accept that. She didn't wanted to hurt him yet she did. She looked at him and said, "Vi..virat it's not like that... I know you are hurt... Umm we can.."

"Nahi Sneha.. We can't! I can't.. I want you to accept me when your heart will say so, not as a result of guilt or adjustment. I know you have been adjusting alot since you got here but this is one matter I don't want you to adjust in. ", he slowly wiped off her tears and placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said, " Pyar hain Sneha, yeh adjustment se nahi hota and don't worry I will wait for you. All my life if it takes so."

"What if it does takes all our lives?", Snehanvi asked and Virat chuckled slyly " As I said then be it. I am ready to wait for as long as it takes. Till then we shall remain best friends forever!"

"Aaj maine jo kuch bhi kaha isko baas ek sapna samajh ke bhul jao. Meri feelings thi maine bol diya it doesn't mean you have to say the same thing to me as well.", he added as Snehanvi looked at her with pure admiration. She had never seen a man in her life who was so considerate and supported her in each and every step of her life.

"Aap kaise kar lete ho?", she asked and Virat smiled saying, " Kya?"

"Itna understanding kaise ho sakta hain koi.. Specially any man!", She said and Virat chuckled saying, " Mardaanagi apni baat force karke manwaane mein nahi hota. The real men can do anything for their beloved, be it waiting for them a lifetime or anything else."

"I am sorry.. For making you wait. If it was any other girl you wouldn't be in this situation.", Sneha said looking down and Virat said, " Haan lekin I love you not anyone else. Don't worry I know you need more time, I just conveyed my feelings to you. Let's do one thing let's erase this 15 minutes from your memory.. Wish I knew some tricks for that!"

Sneha smiled at him and said, "I don't want it to erase. I needed to hear what you feel for me so thank you for that and still I am sorry!"

Virat smiled at her and said, "Why are you sorry? You don't need to be sorry.. It's okay Sneha. Trust me I'm not hurt!"

"I know you are but you are too good to accept it...", said Sneha.

Virat chuckled slyly and said, "Looks like you know me too well. " He held her hand and added,"You don't need to worry about me. I didn't had a heartbreak because I know one day or the other you will be mine.I just have to wait out till that day!"

Sneha looked at their hands and said,"I am trying to know you.. and i won't break your trust!"

Virat gave her hand a gentle squeeze and left it saying, "I know! I know you won't."

"Vaise aap toh hospital se abhi aaye ho na. Baaki sab ka dinner ho gaya aap fresh ho jao mein apka leke aati hu..", Snehanvi said and went to the kitchen.

Virat sighed and went to the washroom to get fresh in the meanwhile. When he came out he saw Snehanvi has already came back with his dinner and set it on the coffee table.

Virat went and sat on the table and before starting to eat he turned to Sneha, "You have eaten right? You didn't follow that stupid wife doesn't eat before husband rule again?"

Snehanvi nodded no and said, "Mummy ji ne bola kha lene ko as humein nahi pata tha ki aap jaldi aa jaoge. Toh maine khana kha li."

"Good! Aaj jaldi agaya lekin baaki din nahi bhi aa sakta hoon toh yeh sab manne ki jarurat nahi hain.", he said and took a bite of the food.

Snehanvi sat beside him while he eat when suddenly he started choking on his food. Sneha went to pour water for him quickly from a jar and spilled some of it on the couch in the process.

She gave the water to Virat who drank it and after he calmed down a bit Snehanvi said, "Are you fine? I spilled the water on the couch! It's all wet now."

"Yeah I am fine and it's alright. It will dry up.", Virat said and Snehanvi looked at him while saying, " But not tonight! Kal subha se pehle toh bilkul nahi shookega. Abhi kaha soyoge aap phir?"

Virat looked at the spill and it was indeed a lot and definitely won't dry up till morning.
"Umm it's okay.. I'll manage!", he said and Snehanvi said, " Aap bed pe hi so jaao.."

"Phir tum kaha soyogi?", Virat asked getting confused.

" Main bol rahi thi ki hum dono hi bed pe hi so sakte hain..", Sneha said and Virat looked at her with amused smile. He didn't expect her to say I love you back to him today but even this was a big step for both of them as well.

"Are you comfortable with that? Main nahi toh guest bed room mein reh jayunga.", Virat said.

" Aur mummy ji ko kya bolenge kal subha? Voh phir se tension karne lagengi humein lekar. It's okay aap yahi so jao mujhe koi problem nahi hain.", Snehanvi said.

"Okay then I'll sleep on the bed..", Virat said. He finished his food and went to the washroom and Snehanvi took away the plates.

Virat sat on the bed and Snehanvi came back and made the bed properly and said, " Aap so jaao phir.."

"Aur tum kya karogi phir? Mere pair dabane ka plan hain?", Virat said with a chuckle.

"Aap chahte ho mein dabao? Because from what I remember my mother used to do this for my father.", Snehanvi said.

"What? Really? Just when I thought your family couldn't be more regressive!" Virat said and made her sit beside him and added, "nahi Sneha main mazak kar raha tha. Mujhe aise parvarish bilkul nahi mili hain.. And from what I remember my father used to prepare special soups and take full care of Maa when she used to get ill."

Snehanvi said, "I know. Aap ki upbringing dikhti hai. So its okay and you don't really have an idea how much regressive they are. Vaise mummy ji bata rahi thi papaji ke baare mein uss din.. You miss him right?"

Virat nodded his head while resting on the bedrest and said, "Yes I do! I hope unko tum aur Bela bhi mil pate. Kafi khush hote tum dono ko hi dekhke."

Snehanvi looked at him and smiled, "I'm sure he is watching us from somewhere and is very proud too!"

Virat smiled and nodded his head and said, " I am sure he is!"

"Accha bohot baatein ho gayi abhi aap sojao. Kal koi bohot important seminar hain na aapka. Subha subha jaana padega.. Chalo chalo abhi so jaao!", Snehanvi said making Virat chuckle.

" Wah you remember! Main toh khud hi bhul gaya tha kuch minute ke liye.", he said and Sneha frowned, "Aap pata nahi kaise dimag ke doctor ho. Kabhi yeh bhul jaate ho kabhi voh! Patients ke naam toh nahi bhulte."

Virat rubbed the back of his head and said, "Haan voh kabhi kabhi bhul jaata hoon. Tum toh ho naa mujhe yaad dilane ke liye. Aur kis baat ki tension mujhe phir!"

Sneha smiled and said, " Haan mein hoon aur rahungi hamesa.."

She looked at Virat and he looked back their eyes locked for a brief moment before Virat looked down.

"So jaate hain. Kal bohot kaam hain aur tumhe bhi toh school jaana hain ki nahi.. Aur haan Sneha humein sayed kuch dino ke liye Jaipur jaake rehne ki jarurat padh sakti hain.", he said.

" Haan voh hospital ke kaam ke liye naa? Goku bata raha tha..", Sneha said.

"Yes and we will stay until the remaining work gets completed aur ek dam puja karke ayenge opening ki.", Virat said.

" Okay.. Main school mein leave application daal dungi kuch din ke liye."

"Great! Chalo Good night.", Virat said while lying down.

" Good night Virat!", said Sneha while turning to the other side.

Virat looked at her once and smiled to himself before drifting off to sleep.

*****************************************

Written by:- Gurlystic99

Here goes today's update. This story is reaching towards it's end now. So keep reading and keep vommenting guys. 😘❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 7K 51
Just a story about how you sometimes find love in the person you least expected, and yet it makes so much sense, you end up wondering why it took you...
4.9K 199 13
have a look into story get to know about story.
12.1K 461 15
ห—หห‹๊’ฐVEERA๊’ฑ ' '๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ธ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ' in which an indian cricket falls in love with an ar...
716K 31.4K 41
โ™•๏ธŽ๐‚๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌโ™•๏ธŽ