๐‹๐ข๐ฅ ๐’๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ

By miasweet113

โš  WARNING this book do involve the man being in control alittle abusive. Strong language, mature content. Up... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
No chapter
10
11
12
13
Introduction.
14
15
16
17
18
20
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
๐Ÿ‘€
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37.
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76

54

5.7K 150 8
By miasweet113

Kevin's/sniper pov

It was 10Am and I was at yanna's parents house going over the baby shit. My mama was also here.

My baby was out with Cindy getting her her hair and nails done. So it was the perfect time to get this done.

"Okay Kevin what color do you think would look better white or blue"yanna mama Susan asks me holding up some cards.

"Ion really know Mrs S they both coo" I told her looking at both.

"I think the blue would match perfectly with everything" my mama added.

"Y'all both got it under control" I told them getting out the way.

"Kevin!" I heard yanna's dad call from somewhere in the house.

"Imma be right back y'all bet not talk behind my back" I said looking at them both.

They laugh it off "boy get outta here" Mrs S said.

"Right like he so important" my mama said making me shake my head walking away.

I walk and look around for Mr L but he wasn't in the house he was out back.

"Wassup"

"Took you long enough" he said moving stuff around the yard.

"Imma need your help clear the yard a bit,ljay ass ain't got dat much muscles like we do they a litte premature " He said looking at his son who smack his teeth and stop what he was doing just to stare.

"Dad you dead wrong bruh" ljay reply making me laugh a bit.

"Ight bet"

Yanna's pov

Ouu bish my hair and nails looks so bomb. But lord was I miserable all freaking day.

It's like this body not even mines anymore.

I got me some blonde hair for the first time and I was feeling it.

And got my nails both pink and blue which was cute asf.

My back and feet was hurting so damn bad I could use a massage from Kevin right now.

My baby had been moving around kicking and just being very much active today.

That shit was blowin me.

I had just drop my bsf home so now I was about to go get me something to eat cuz baby I'm hungry and just go home to take me a long bath.

I was driving around looking for a place to get some good food from when Kevin called me.

"Hey" I answered cutting a corner.

"Why so dry"

"Bae I'm hungry ASL and I feel don't feel to good" I told him getting annoyed because I'm driving.

"I'm finna be home soon Imma bring yu some food baby"

I smacked my teeth and turn around to head home. "Is you gone be long? Cuz I was just on my way"

"You ain't say dat, but nah I'm getting it right now"he said

"Mmm okay but what you been up to all day" I asks him pulling up to the house. I got out and slowly made my way inside the house.

"Nothing just the usual"

"I was just wondering since we hardly talk from this morning so you must have been real busy with the usual" I said rolling my eyes going straight to the kitchen.

"Bae I don't wanna argue alright I'm going inside right no- Aye nigga! Hold tf up, baby I'm finna call you right back"

"Kev-"

*Call end*

Wtf? I know this nigga not starting sum shit again. Yk what I'm just gone mind my business.

I rest my phone down and took out the ingredients for my snack I was dying to eat.

I grab my phone and head upstairs. I turned on the tv because in here a lil to quiet and ate my snack.

That was gone in a blink of a eye. I left the bowl on the dresser being lazy and strip down for my shower.

When I came out I just put on some underwear a big shirt and some of Kevin socks.

I pick up my phone and stand in front of our new big ass full body mirror and snap and few pics. I was in the middle of posing when kev walk in with the food.

I continue what I was doing and a second later he came behind me an wrap his arms around my waist rubbing on my stomach.

I took some cute pictures with us ofc and he just kiss me and pulled away.

"Come eat before it gets cold"he said taking out the food he bought.

"Yummy" I said dipping it in the sauce taking a big bite.

"Bae You finna bite yo nails off as well if you keep eating like dat, and don't try even blame my baby this time" Kevin said making me laugh a bit.

"Bae Shut upp don't be talking bout me" I said dipping it again.

"I'm tired as hell" he said laying on his back looking up at his phone.

"From what"

"Stuff"

I looked up at him and waited until I was done chewing to reply.

"You not funny"I said flicking one of his loc to the side.

"Bae"he said with a pause looking up at me.

"Sorry but tell me" I said chewing looking up at the tv.

"Later bae"
~•~

It was 10 o'clock at night and I was in Kevin's arms wrap up watching a movie. He was fast asleep holding on to my stomach like every other night.

His phone had ring off for the first time at this hour. I reach over and grab it answering the phone.

A females voice say "Hey.. is this a bad time?"

I pause with the phone to my ears and look down at this man on me.

"Sure the fuck is , hold up" I looked at the name on the screen and it was that one thirsty bitch that keep on liking up my Kevin's post.

Kiki..? Ki something.

I hang up and slap this nigga so hard out of his sleep.

"Wake tf up nigga who you think you playing with?" I asks sitting up after he had got up holding his face still a little tired.

"Bruh tell me y I shouldn't be mad rn and what's yo damn problem?" he asks standing up staring at me.

I fling his phone over to him and said "Tell me why hoes calling yo phone talking bout sum is it a bad time..like what really?" I asks staring back into his hard eyes.

I couldn't even think rn.

He smack his lip and picked up his phone to check.

"Why you picking up my shit anyway? She a old fren from school I told you bout her lil while back"

I gave him a look an he must of understood what it meant because he came to sit down on the bed and faced me.

"Calm down ion know what she wanted we barely talk at all" he told me tryna touch my hand.

"Barely ain't good enough , you tryna play me the fact dat you got this bitch number is pissing me off and she calling yo phone so confidently like do she even knows if we together?" I asks moving my Hand away.

"Ofc bae..you thinking to much into this shid mane what you want me to do? You wanna call back to see what she want" he asks tryna take my hand again.

"Nah moveee" I said shoving his hand away from me again "we haven't even been living together for 2 weeks yet and you already wanna be sneaky" I got up out of the bed and waddle my way to the door.

"How I'm I sneaky? If she called me and I'm on side of you b ion get no control over dat shit" he got up to try come closer to me.

"Aht nah stay rt dere Kevin, I'm not playin this shid rt here not fucking fair you saying dat shit like it's lite rn but if that was my phone you would a try fighting me or sum shid like dat" I said pulling opened the door.

He look like he was getting very frustrated and annoyed but so was I so idc.

"Bruh where you finna go?" He asks me with a straight face.

I rolled my eyes at him and said "I'm not gone sleep in here with you tn... so the next room and in the morning my Mama's house, if you come there ain't no telling who's car you finna meet park there" I end off saying before quickly slamming the door and going into the next one.

Ik he was gone follow me in here so I locked the door and pretend like I didn't hear his ass the rest on the night.

Ik he mad asf rn, Kevin hates when I'm not under his wings like he wants.

What a long weekend...The baby 2in1 party is in like 4 days and I was excited. All my baby does is make me feel lazy and fat so I did asks my mama to help me with the set up but I felt like she took over the whole thing.

She only asks me a few questions and roll with the rest. So I hope it be perfect to my liking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.9K 39
( first book) 2020๐Ÿ’•
117K 3.1K 26
Old school love
214K 4.6K 24
this book is about a young virgin girl falling in love with a kingpin and her brother is his bestfriend and her with no mother and 2younger siblings...
111K 3.3K 44
3 years later Where Messiah (Remi) uses the streets to cope with his heartbreak. Warning: this book is quite explicit