signed anonymous

By ElizebethYates

Harry wants answers and is tired of not getting them. So he writes to the only one who might give him those a... More

wanting truth
Riddle Manor
A Response!
What in Merlin's Beard
Hope Hurts
Regret of Wilfulblindess
Lunch with Hedwig
Get Me Out of Here
My Father Needs to Know
Voldemort's Realization
The Last Day of Classes
Last Day Before Hell
Mild Surprise
Leaving Hogwarts
Exit Strategy
The Get Away
Begin Phase Two of Escape
The Dark Office
Barty
getting comfy
Crashers errand
Happy Mess
I'm the Favorite
fluff stuff1
Why
Enter Squeaky
Dining with Voldemort
Horrible Morning
Enough is Enough
Emotions Run High
Potion Success Life Fail
Dog House
Pranking Voldy
Daddy's Arm's
the Backup Plan Uncovered
Bothness and Boldness
Enter Bellatrix
Boredom Tantrum
Baby Owls
Spring Arrives in Summer
Picnic
Baby's in the Hawthorne
Baby's Den
Who's not Ready?
Daddy is still Daddy
Unspoken Rules
ball
ball Tom veiw
fluff and stuff 2
Sunday funday
Monday

the Interview

1.4K 57 3
By ElizebethYates

The next morning I was up long before Crashers came with tea. I paced mumbling to myself questions and answers trying to give myself a pep talk. Crashers had apparently had enough with a snap of his fingers a chair zoomed over and sweeper me into it. Then moved back and tucked me into the little table. With another snap of his fingers a tea cup prepared itself for me. "Sir if you unseal the room your uncle Luci is waiting to ensure your outfit choice. And auntie is waiting to give you a calming drought." He said as I took a hesitant sip of tea then a small bite of a scone. "Master and Master Lady are also waiting to help sir get ready." I looked up at him and hissed the password to unseal the room.

As soon as I had unsealed the room Crashers snapped and the door opened. All four of them rushed into the room. Along with Draco and Pansy. They had nearly fallen all over each other. I managed a weak laugh. Which brought all of their attention to me. Mommy and daddy gasped. I froze not sure what was wrong. "Look at you! Did you sleep at all?" I quirked my head at her. Then looked down at my night dress confused. "Bags under your eyes hairs a mess... We will need all the time we can get." I looked up panicked and scared.

'Did I really look that bad?' I felt tear start to prickle at my eyes I tossed down the scone and darted into the bathroom. "Harry sweety calm down. You will look just fine once we get you showered dressed and your hair and makeup done." Daddy said spinning me around and holding me by my shoulders. "I think mommy just got excited to put makeup on you it's your first time right." At my nod he smiled. "A huge milestone for mother and daughter. Let alone mother and son." I nodded relaxing a bit. "You know what I think a nice tub while those heathens get set up." He set up a bath for me with a huge amount of bubbles.

Daddy put a face mask on me and washed my hair and even combed it through. When I got out he used a special drying charm on my hair so it didn't poof up. Then I noticed mommy was there at the vanity. She smiled at me as I came over in only a towel daddy quizzed me as she did my hair and put makeup on me to hide the dark circles. She also plucked my eyebrows. 'ouch!'

Then it was time to get dressed. I walked out to an argument over weather or not I should wear a scarf. Then I saw the scarf in question. It was not a scarf I was my new flatener. Blushing horribly I walked over yanked it out of Draco's hand then closed the closet door behind me. I put on the flatener and some panties. I liked those better. Sticking my hand out the door for the pants. As soon as I felt them I pulled my hand back in and put the pants on as quickly as I could before I came out in the pants and the flatener. "Not a scarf Draco" I said blushing and reaching for the button down uncle was holding.

"To hide your chest of course. That's just really smart. I wouldn't have thought of it." Pansy said as she elbowed Draco in the ribs. Who then held up some deep blue over robe's the robes had no sleeves and were simple to show this was all business. The whole time daddy was selling me with questions. And I was answering. As we moved down the stairs I saw bella waiting and got extremely nervous. Once we got down there she put a pin on my lapel it was a in the shape of a grim. I looked up at her "for luck" she said simply. Upon reaching the entry room I saw Barty. He came over and gave me a hug and kisses my cheek eliciting a growl from daddy and uncle. "You've got this. That wasn't for luck that was for you to smile. Best to get going" he then gave me one more hug before kissing my other cheek. Causing me to blush and daddy and uncle to growl again.

"I'll see you when I get back right Barty?" He nodded and I added. "Good don't let daddy and uncle beat you up I look forward to a trip to the library when I get back." He beamed at me and I at him as I took a step back. Then activated my portkey to the bank.

I arrived in a large conference room lit up with brazier's and a large pensive in the middle of a round table. Mayam Ripshang was there already and smiled at me. "King Ragnarok wishes to speak to you for a moment before we bring them in." I nod nervously. Then the door opened and four goblins came in surrounding a fifth. "Greetings king Ragnarok to what do I owe the pleasure?" I greeted and threw Mayam Ripshang a questioning look. "Needs more work you'll get it soon." She said it in English. I frowned I'd done badly.

The king stared at me for a solid minute before speaking. "For a human who hasn't studied the goblin tongue long. You have taken to it quite well." He shot me a smirk. "Now I just wished to inform you that no matter what you will have the support of gringotts bank, and the Goblin Nation stands with you." He then promptly turn and left. All I could do was stare at the door he'd left out of. "T-Thank you!?" I said rather slow on the uptake due to shock.

Mayam Ripshang started laughing at me. When I looked at her confusedly she explained. "You were speechless. Which means I won the bet tell Tom to pay up when you get home. And yes I knew that king Ragnarok planned to tell you that. He is very impressed with you." I simply stared at her for a minute.

I pulled out the calming draught auntie had prepared for after. "Mayam Ripshang can you make sure I take this after. I don't think I'll be capable of rational expressions after the serum is done with." She quickly nodded taking the potion. Then we both sat for several minutes waiting for the rest of them to arrive.

Upon their arrival I said. "Thank you all for coming. First and foremost I would like to present my full medical history to you madam bones as evidence." As soon as I said that Mayam Ripshang hefted my medical file onto the table and shoved it over to madam bones. "I would also like to present for evidence the Potter trust vault records dating from October 31st, 1981 until now." She then lifted a much smaller file up and set it on top of the medical records. To say that they were all stunned was an understatement. "I would also like to state I have taken a vow to not speak in regards to the third task or events following that evening."

I waited for all that to sink in before I continued. "You all will have received a copy of things I either can not or will not answer correct?" Madam Bones visibly shook herself before nodding. She pulled out the parchment and read them off aloud. At my confirmation nod she placed it down. "Mrs. Skeeter I'm trusting you not to put every word into print. It's not that I'm hiding things just some things some pains aren't meant for the world to share please use good judgement." She nodded starring at the files in amazement. "Well should I give the memories to you now or while under the serum?" Two of the unspeakables came forward and set down a box opening it to revel empty vials.

As soon as I had given all ten memories. They moved back leaving the box with the other evidence. Madam Bones then read off the charges I was pressing. Theft from a minor. Abuse of a minor. Neglect of a minor. Illegal potioning of a minor. The charges just got worse. She also read off every name that I was pressing charges against as she read the individual charges. That took some time before she finally finished and set it down. "Unspeakable elder please give him a full dose of venectrum serum." A different unspeakable care over opening a vial I opened my mouth readily and took the full dose.

After a few moments I felt a numbing calm take over me. And the first questions were my name my age and the address I started Hogwarts at. Over the next 3and a half hours I had to be redosed several times. And the questions were asked in three different manners to insure I could be seen as been questioned fairly. As soon as they gave me the antidote. Tears started falling and sobs were escaping me. Now they knew. When Mayam Ripshang shoved the calming draught into my mouth and forced me to swallow. I slowly started to calm down.

"Mr. Potter I sincerely hope you have been recovering. I have no doubt that you have taken steps to ensure that you are no longer in danger. But I must ask are you safe now." Rita asked I could tell she had started crying at some point. I could tell she was trying to stop the tears but wasn't successful. I gave her a nod not wanting to talk anymore. "I'll make sure that my piece is tasteful. In fact once I've written it I'll ask madam Bones to go over it. Okay?" I simply gave another nod.

"If that's all we'll take our leave." At my nod the unspeakables and madam Bones gathered up all the evidence and left. Rita stayed behind for a moment longer though. "Mr. Potter why move forward with this so harshly?" She seemed to still be trying to not cry and genuinely curious.

"What if it's not just me there could be others who can't do anything about it. I'm in a position to stop this from happening to not just me but possibly others. I have no real way of knowing if it is happening to anyone else but if he is good enough to have gotten away with this to me I have no doubt he's done this before." She looked horrified at what I'd just said and it's implications. Then said I need to go. She gathered her things and covered her mouth as she ran from the room sobbing. Mayam I'm going home now. She came over and did something to my portkey bracelet home. As soon as she gave her nod I thanked her in goblin tounge and left.

When I landed in the entryway i shuffled over to the wall and slid down it. Pulling my legs up and resting my forehead against my knees. I heard someone come over to me and sit next to me. I felt an arm drop over my shoulder and pull me close. I peeked out and saw Barty looking worried. "That bad, or just wiped out." He asked softly. In response I leaned into him "bit of both mostly just relieved that my parts done." I said barely above a whisper.

"Library?" I asked he smiled softly as his cheeks pinked a bit. Then pulled us both up and guided us to the library nook that we had pretty much claimed as our spot. Even Bells the library elf (Crashers totally isn't crushing on) didn't move our stuff around. she would clean up any rubbish. But she'd leave all our books parchment and random whatever's right where we left them. Once we were there he sat on the couch and I was in no mode for pretence. I sat right on his lap sideways. I curled around him and simply enjoyed the quiet with him.

"Harry I know I like you how do you feel about me?" I could hear the insecurity leaking where as most probably wouldn't catch it. I thought about it for a few minutes before I answered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 19.7K 147
To debate between hatred, friendship, love - with a foe, a friend, or a lover.
29.9K 1K 24
When Harry goes through a creature inheritance and figures out that his mates were closer than anyone thinks but in the most unlikely places. There i...
2K 66 11
Draco drinks a potion that makes him know if a person is lying, and Harry, apparently at fault that Draco is this way, is forced to 'help' him with t...
748 17 61
Lord Voldemort makes Y/N to go to Hogwarts to do an assignment but she doesn't want to do it, so she does it to prove to her father she's better.But...