••BITE MARKS•• K.SJ

By BoyWithJamsssss

[COMPLETED] "I-I-want b-blood" he panted. "then drink mine!" She said slowly unbuttoning her collar button. "... More

Prologue
◆Chapter:1◆
⑅●Chapter:2●⑅
⑅●Chapter:3●⑅
⑅●Chapter:4●⑅
⑅●Chapter: 5●⑅
⑅●Chapter:6●⑅
♡~Chapter:7~♡
⑅●Chapter:8●⑅
⑅●Chapter:9●⑅
⑅●Chapter:10●⑅
◎●Chapter:11●◎
♥Chapter 12♥
⑅●Chapter 13●⑅
°⑅●Chapter 14●⑅°
°⑅●Chapter: 15●⑅°
⑅●Chapter:16●⑅
⑅●Chapter:17●⑅
⑅●Chapter:18●⑅
⑅●Chapter:19●⑅
⑅●Chapter:20●⑅
●⑅Chapter:21⑅●
♡~Chapter:22~♡
●⑅Chapter:23⑅●
●⑅Chapter:24⑅●
⑅●Chapter:25●⑅
♡~Chapter:26~♡
♡~Chapter:27~♡
⑅●Chapter:28●⑅
⑅●Chapter:29●⑅
⑅●Chapter:30●⑅
⑅●Chapter:31●⑅
⑅●Chapter:32●⑅
⑅●Chapter:33●⑅
⑅●Chapter:34●⑅
⑅●Chapter:35●⑅
♡~Chapter:36~♡
⑅●Chapter:37●⑅
⑅●Chapter:38●⑅
⑅●Chapter:39●⑅
♡~Chapter:40~♡
⑅●Chapter:41●⑅
⑅●Chapter:42●⑅
Epilogue
!New Book!

⑅●Chapter:43●⑅

835 41 40
By BoyWithJamsssss

Author's POV

"D-dad." With great difficulty, that single word was able to escape the girl's mouth who was shaking violently at her place gripping the wooden arm of the chair. She can't believe what her eyes are showing. Her body tenses up when the man slowly made his way near her and crouched down at her level. He raised his hands and gently places it on her head.

"Doctor Rex..." Seokjin whispered but the words travelled through the air and reached the girl's ears. She turns her face towards the ravenette with big eyes as she recalls the name inside her mind. No way...

"Why are you here, sweetie? Didn't dad said not to roam here and there. Who brought you to the forest?" His voice was gentle as a warm breeze, but (Y/N) felt nothing but disgust. 

"W-who are you? Y-you can't be m-my dad... My d-dad is not like t-this." Her cold lips trembles. The man squinted his eyes and chuckled.

"What are you saying, my angle? It's me, your dad! Aww are you pretending that you don't know me? Why sweetie?" The man fake pouted and brushed a few strands away from the girl's forehead.

"Get your filthy hands away from her, Doctor Rex." Seokjin growled as his eyes glowed a deep shade of golden. The man just smirked and ignored him. She stared at her father with an unreadable expression, but anger was already bubbling up inside her veins.

"S-so you were the o-one who killed Jin's mother... D-doctor Rex." (Y/N) wanted to sound harsh but her tone was having a small glint of sadness. The man glared at the raven haired male and then at his daughter before letting out a amused chuckle.

"I see... Looks like he has told you everything. Well then, I don't think there's anything left that I can keep as a secret. Yes. I'm that great doctor Rex." He opened his arms and started laughing like an maniac sending shivers down (Y/N)'s spine. She used to adore her father's laughter a lot. But now it held nothing but coldness, hatred, obsession and what not.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" (Y/N) screamed as tears ran down her rosy cheeks. Betrayed. She felt she has been betrayed. By whom? By her own father. She glared at Doctor Rex who was wiping away the tear of laughter.

"Very well, sweetie. So, how about I do something which will make you hate me even more?" The man's laughter dies down as he side eyed the two persons, passed out on the chair. Seokjin's eyes widened when he looked in the direction at which the older man was staring.

"Don't you dare, Rex! Stay away from them!" Seokjin was raging with anger. The man can hurt him, but not his friends. Because they have nothing to do with him or his life. The doctor stumbled over his feet and reaches the side of the room picking up a small plastic bucket. He slowly made his way towards the sleeping Yoongi and Hwasa and harshly splash the cold water on their faces.

Yoongi flinched and immediately started coughing out and slightly winces in pain. Hwasa groaned when the cold liquid made contact with her bruises. Both of their eyes scanned through the place untill it fell on the Vampire couple. Their eyes widens when they saw, that all of them were tied up. A small laugh gained their attentions as they stared dumbfounded at the stranger.

"Hello to you too. I'm doctor Rex. Your vampire friend's kidnapper and also (Y/N)'s dad. Nice to meet you both." He smiled at them, earning a scowl and a gasp from Yoongi and Hwasa respectively.

[Warning⚠: Usage of abusive languages and violence]

"(Y/N) what is he saying? Is he really your father? But isn't your father a forester?" Hwasa asked in a shaky voice, eagerly waiting for the other girl to reply. (Y/N) just continued glaring at her father as if she's going to rip him off.

"Forester? Ohh haha... Yes I told you that, eh? Well that was a sweet lie my dear. I aren't a forester but a doctor. I've kept my identity hidden from everyone so that no one would suspect me and I can go with the flow of my business. And I guess you already have an idea about what kind of business I'm into.." Hwasa shot him a nasty look as she gritted her teeth.

"You just shut the fuck up, old man! What do you think of yourself. Wait till I get out of here! I'm going to kick that smirk out of you mouth! You don't deserve to be (Y/N)'s dad, bastard! Because a dad can never hurt his child like that! Your men tried to attack on us, and hurt your daughter! But looks like you don't care about it at all!" Hwasa spat and started throwing curses after curses on the man. His eyes grew darker and darker as every word that Hwasa spoke enters his ears.

"Don't you dare speak another word out, lady. Or it won't take me long to cut that pretty tongue of yours." The man said revealing a sharp knife from his pocket. He swirls it in front of Hwasa, occasionally bringing it close to her lips. The girl closes her eyes and balled her fists.

"You're sick, you know that? I fucking want to throw up at the thought of you being my dad. You lied to me... Kept a curtain of it in front us. Ever thought how badly it can effect our relationship. Keeping it aside, you kill innocent beings for their organs and blood. Why? They also deserve to live on this earth peacefully. But until and unless people like you exists in this world, none of the organisms can have a peaceful life! You're a liar! A murder!" (Y/N) tried her best to conceal the brokenness of her heart, but anyone can say how much hurt she is just by hearing the way she was speaking. She looked up to see Doctor Rex staring at the floor. And she also didn't failed to notice that his shoulders were shaking. Is he crying?

Doctor Rex's shoulders shakes vigorously as small sniffles comes out of his mouth. Everyone stared at him curiously untill he shot his face straight. Well looks like everyone had misunderstood his wheezes as sniffles. He giggled and eyed (Y/N).

"Oh sweetie how cute. How thoughtful of you dear. You tend to think so much about other beings. But you broke my heart with those insults of yours... And now I want revenge... How about I tell you another truth?" He stood in front of (Y/N) who was staring deep into his emotionless eyes.

"I'm not your father at all." (Y/N) felt her whole world crashing down and the debris were falling straight on her heart, piercing it from all the way possible. Never in her life she thought of hearing that. She has already lost her mother. And her father was all she had. But how she will be able to bear this pain now?

"Yes you indeed came from your mother's womb, but the father wasn't me... It was her abusive husband. They both filed a divorce after constant fights and then I got married to her after she got pregnant with you. But I didn't expected her to die while giving birth to you, finally handing me a huge responsibility like this." He said as he circles (Y/N)'s chair. The girl stared numb at the floor, tears flowing down like a river.

"I could have killed you or throw you into some trash bin, but I'm that much heartless than you think. I thought of using you when you grow up, so you can play the role of a helping hand in my lab. But sadly, you were so much interested in going out of the town and complete your studies that my idea became a flop. But I didn't expected you to be this much rebellious. Fooling around with vampires. And that also with a bastard like him." He points at Seokjin and (Y/N) raised her face. Sliver eyeballs glowed furiously, as she got a sudden urge to spit on her so called father's face.

"Motherfucking bastard, do you even know what you're saying?" All this time, Yoongi kept his mouth sealed. But he had had enough. The words were right in his throat, and a sudden wave of relief hits him when he was able to get those words out. He raised an eyebrow at that sudden remark, and stands in front of the silver head. Sitting down at his level he held, the silver head's chin tightly and stared deep into his eyes.

"Mhmm what a pretty face you got huh. And oh my, we got another vampire here. If I sell you I'm sure I'm gonna earn a huge amount. What say?" He wiggled his eyebrows as Yoongi scrunched his face in disgust.

"But wouldn't it be better if I beat the shit out of you, old hag?" The man's expression darkened as a small smirk crept on his lips. He raised his hands and rests it on Yoongi's neck, gripping it tightly while his other hand, holding the pocket knife trails through his pale skin.

"You seemed to be talking so much..." He places the knife at the corner of Yoongi's lip and pressed the sharp tip on the soft skin. The sliver head shuts his eyes tightly as pain rushes throughout his cheeks. The others kept shouting at the man, cursing him, telling him to stop. But he ignored them all.

But all of a sudden, the door at the front bursts open as every one turns their faces at that direction. Doctor Rex's eyes widens when he realized who was standing in front of him. The others too stared at the group of soldiers confusingly. Officer Hoseok stepped inside the room as all the soldiers stood behind him.

"Surrender, Doctor Rex. You're under arrest." He said calmly to the man who was smiling wickedly at him.

"Ohh officer long time no see. How are you doing?" He smiled and waved his hand. But Hoseok had a stern look on his face.

"I wasn't doing good until I found out that you're here. Cut the crap and surrender. We've already chained your men up, so there's no one who can help you. " He picked up the gun from his waistband and points it towards the old man. But he was cunning enough to have another plan against it. He got behind Yoongi and places the knife against his neck, earning gasps from all of them. The soldiers raises their guns in defense.

"Drop the guns or else I'm going to slit his throat off." he presses the sharp weapon, a small part of it dig a bit inside the silver head's neck drawing out blood. But he wouldn't budge, such was his confidence. They are going be safe.

"Doctor Rex, leave him if you don't wanna get shot!" Hoseok shouts in a commanding voice, never backing off any time. The whole room felt silent, as everyone awaits for the next thing to happen. Yoongi looked down at the hand that was too close to his face and suddenly an idea popped up in his mind. He slightly looked up to see Rex staring at the front and considering it as a right moment, he bared his fangs and bites the man hard. A throaty scream emerges from his mouth as he instantly releases his hold on Yoongi.

"Now!" Officer Hoseok with several other soldiers marched towards the man, but one of them stumbled back when hit with a hard punch.

"I might look like an old one, but I know how to fight." He smirked to see the irritation on the young officer's face. He swiftly let out a small pocket  gun and shoots a soldier on his leg. The soldier with a cry collides with the ground and groaned in pain. Hoseok gritted his teeth and banged the man's head with his gun, making him stumble back. Huffing, he charged back at the officer and before he could do a bullet pierced through his knee.

Blood oozes out of the wound as he groaned in pain falling back on the floor. He closes his eyes as the pain rushes through his body. All of a sudden, he felt a painful tug on his hair and looked up to find a golden pair of eyes boring holes into his face. He was raised up effortlessly in the air and the next thing he knew was that his left cheek burns when a rough hands came in contact with his skin. He looked surprised at the raven haired vampire, who glared madly at him.

"Son of a bitch! I'm going to kill you!" Seokjin couldn't calm himself down. His hands were itching since a long time for killing the old man. Another slap was thrown at him, and it continued until the officer himself released the man from the hold of the fuming male. Rex looked aside to the others as confusion clouds his mind when he noticed a very unfamiliar blond haired boy, untying the rope from the others body.

He saw his 'daughter' rubbing her wrists and arms together before making an eye contact with him. She looked at him with anguish as tears blurs her vision. She walked towards the old man who was now avoiding eye contact.

"Why aren't you looking at me? Earlier you were behaving like a brave man, so where is your braveness now? I can't believe how fucked up person you are. I'm shame on myself for calling you my dad. You raised me because you wanted to use me. All the time you were just acting like you care about me. But behind all of this you're nothing but a netizen from hell. I can't find any word to describe what type of person you are. You killed my mate's mother and tried killing him too. Why?! Is money and fame that important? Uh, why I'm even wasting my energy on talking to you, as you're not even my real father." (Y/N) laughed emotionlesly and bit her lips down. Rex looked down and closes his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry." He chocked on his words, eyes held regret. He once looked up at (Y/N), her eyes glossy.

"It's too late." Rex's heart skipped a beat when for a second (Y/N)'s eyes glowed a dark silver. So all this time, she was a vampire without me being aware of it.
.
.
.
.

Cuffing his hands, the soldiers forced Rex on the backseat, who was having a dry look on his face. Some of the soldiers remain inside the hut, where his lab is situated, searching for the blood and organ samples he used to sell outside. They needed proofs in order to issue summons on him.

All of them stood outside the hut, waiting for someone who they wanted to thank from the bottom of their hearts. Officer Hoseok walked out of the hut and stood in front of (Y/N) and her friends who were having a genuine smile on their faces.

"Thank you so much officer. We wouldn't have made it without your help. I owe you my life." (Y/N) smiled and bowed down. The officer chuckled and gave her his brightest smile as a 'welcome'.

"Don't thank me. I was just doing my job. You should be thankful to Mr. Taehyung who informed me about this matter. And I guess he was the only one who untied you all, so technically he's your savior." He shot a thumbs up to the brunette who failed to notice it because he was to busy hugging his mate tightly into his arms. Hoseok gapes at them before his eyes met with Yoongi who was being crushed by Taehyung. The silver head whispered something into the younger ears, before detaching himself from his hold. He practically ran towards the young officer and jumped on him, wrapping his legs around the man's torso. Both of them laughed and continued hugging for a minute or two before breaking it.

"Everyone meet my cousin, Jung Hoseok!" Yoongi snakes his arm around the officers shoulder who lean on it. Everyone was awestruck at the sudden revelation. And poor Taehyung let out a sigh of relief as he almost thought that his mate is cheating on him.

" It was known to me that Hoseok is a forest officer and he works here. I thought that he might help us to release Seokjin and maybe us. So, I forced Tae to run away and go to the forest office. I was pretty sure that my idea is gonna work, and see it did." Yoongi grinned only to get a snarl from Hwasa. Then they all started laughing, filling the once gloomy air with pure joy.

Though (Y/N) was smiling, her eyes automatically fell on her mate who was still standing at the door of the hut, chewing down his bottom lip. The girl furrowed her brows and stood in front of him before wrapping her arms around his neck. The ravenette did the same and pulls her closer to him. He raises her head from his shoulder and pressed their lips together. The kiss was gentle and passionate.

"I missed you so much." (Y/N) said after pulling out. The ravenette gave her a small smile and kissed her forehead. But soon his smile fade away when he looked up at the bright sky lighten up by the rays of sun.

"Did you noticed something?" He asked, his eyes never leaving the white fluffy clouds. (Y/N) cocked an eyebrow and looked at the direction where Seokjin's eyes were, until realisation hits her. How is he able to face the sky like that.

"What the heck!" (Y/N) exclaimed pulling the ravenette's face towards her and immediately started looking for burn marks. Seokjin just chuckled and caresses her hands with his cheeks.

"How is it possible?" (Y/N) whispered and gave a questioning look to her mate, who smiled sadly at her.

"Doctor Rex took some of my blood for his experiments and gave me some rare drugs which might have changed the mechanism of my blood. So here I am, no more a true blooded." Seokjin sighed and rubbed his temples. (Y/N) scanned his face, as her heart aches to see the red and purple bruises on his face.

"I'm sorry on behalf of my fake father,
Jin. I'm so sorry." (Y/N) places her head on his chest as she hears the faint heart beat of the ravenette, which never used to beat in the past.

"Why are you apologizing? I'm not sad, well maybe a little bit but it's totally okay. Now, I'd be able to feel how half blooded vampire thing works and moreover I can walk in the sunlight too. Isn't it amazing?" (Y/N) glanced up at her mate as tears shone in her beautiful eyes.

Letting out a small giggle both of them hugged each other tightly, bringing them close to each other, mixing their own intoxicated scent and flowers of love bloom around them. That hug was a promise to stay with each other forever, whatever challenge they may face in the future, they're gonna triumph over it. Their love is gonna win over the bad. While hugging his mate, Seokjin smelt something very weird and unfamiliar near (Y/N).

No that smell is on her only. He quickly broke the hug and looked at (Y/N) suspiciously before placing his nose on her scent gland, inhaling deeply. That faint smell was sweet and homely. Seokjin thought over it for some seconds, before something strikes inside his mind. He faced the girl who was now confused with his actions. Is she....

Seokjin's places his hands shakily on (Y/N)'s heart and feels the steady beats. His heart fluttered when he felt tiny beats in between her own heart beat as he bit down his lip to prevent himself from crying.

"J-Jin what ha-" She got cut off when a pair of lips captured her own ones. She closed her eyes and kisses back, hands clutching onto his shoulders. Something wet fell on her cheeks as she opens her eyes only to find that tears rolling down his mate's eyes. (Y/N) gently broke the kiss and took a deep breath in.

"Jin w-why are you crying? What's the matter?" She desperately asked, but the ravenette kept weeping like a child. He was smiling and crying at the same time. Because he just couldn't find the right way to express what he is feeling right now.

"(Y/N) thank you so much f-for bringing happiness in my life. God, I love you so much." He took her hands and kissed it bringing a slight blush on (Y/N)'s face.

"But W-what happened?"

"We're going to be parents."

_____________________________________

(A/N): I'm crying ahhhhhhhhh!!!

So, this is the last chapter of Bite Marks and I'm gonna drop the epilogue soon(yeah soon means soon haha). I'm not gonna write anything more here, because I wanna save some words to write in the epilogue😄

Hope you liked this last chapter!

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 694 12
"I still couldn't accept this" ~~Jin x reader~~ RANKS : #3 - btsksj #11 - ksj #12 - btskimseokjin #23 - fanficbts #26 - seokjinxreader #46 - unexpec...
373K 21.3K 33
"Why are you doing this?" "Because it's my job as your boyfriend to make you happy and comfortable, even if it's weird." Started: 02/20/2018 Finished...
11.3K 629 13
"I know you love her, but it's over, mate." ~~~ inspired by the song: Be Alright - Dean Lewis (Complete) (story contains mild profanity) (short chapt...
730K 44.6K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...